My family and me are planning a 11 day holiday in Moscow and SPB in early July 2016. I would be grateful if you could list some smartphone apps that will help us with:
1. Hiring taxis
2. Maps to locate places (will google maps suffice or do I need something else?)
3. Using the metro system
5. Any other?
Although I plan to familiarize myself with Cyrillic alphabets, I am very bad with languages and would like an interface in English.
Thanks for all your help,
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Valencia Spain
- 2 Language to use in Belgium
- 3 International Drivers License for Sicily
- 4 London, you are my number one now (replacing Paris)
- 5 Really true that US passport needs 6 months left to enter Schengen zone?
- 6 Paris in August
- 7 Wine Shipping from Puglia
- 8 Children's seat on Nextbike in Wachau Valley?
- 9 Getting around London
- 10 Provence Hotel and Flights
- 11 First trip to Paris! (and Amsterdam)
- 12 Varenna to hotel near Milan airport
- 13 European Sampler, 4 weeks, 6 countries?
- 14 Traveling in Belgium
- 15 HELP: 3rd trip to France - where should I go?
- 16 Paris to Switzerland to Venice in 2 weeks?
- 17 The DCC scam is spreading
- 18 10 days/2 kids/Munich and surrounding areas
- 19 21, 18 and 6 year old trip to Europe
- 20 Lake Como,Italy
- 21 Tips for 2018 Eastern Europe trip
- 22 Europe's Most Famous Streets?
- 23 Train travel to and from Paris
- 24 2 Week Europe Itinerary
- 25 Bruges, Ghent or Brussels?
Apps for hiring taxi's, maps, using the metro, translations