We are a family of 4 with 2 adults and 2 kids aged 8 and 10. We are thinking about touring Europe for two months from mid April 2014 till mid June 2014.
What would be a ballpark estimate (in USD or Euro) for this trip excluding the airfare to reach Europe ? We are open to either taking the train or driving inside Europe depending on the cost difference between a rental car and train. We want to do the major spots in 7 to 8 countries like France, Italy, UK, Germany, Netherlands, Venice.
We can stay in rental apartments with cooking facility to save on eating outside by cooking the evening meal.
Thanks a lot.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 테크노카지노사이트⋞☢「/ SP4.ZE.AM /」☢⋟테크노카지노사이트
- 2 Acorn TV and Whatsapp
- 3 스타카지노사이트⋞☠「/ SP4.ZE.AM /」☠⋟스타카지노사이트
- 4 Looking for suggestions car trip starting Amsterdam to nice
- 5 London: Travel Alert for Kings Cross Station!
- 6 Via del Sale, Italy
- 7 Six Days on the Road in Ireland...Ideas?
- 8 "Never Mind"
- 9 Connecting flight time in Europe
- 10 Day Planning Help Required ..
- 11 Proposed itinerary for Iceland
- 12 Italy/Croatia Potential Itinerary Advice?
- 13 Barcelona
- 14 2 WEEK EUROPE ITINERARY
- 15 Portugal and Spain itinerary help!
- 16 Germany family road trip help!
- 17 Well with itinerary North East Italy (again please!)
- 18 How many nights in Verona and Bologna?
- 19 Route/guide book request for Italy
- 20 Weighing hand luggage at CDG security now
- 21 Trump alleged to be "keen" for US to join Commonwealth
- 22 New York Kennedy to Rome Fiumicino Airport Terminals Clarification
- 23 Comments on locations/sestieri, please
- 24 Semana Santa Other than Sevilla
- 25 Italy and Croatia in 20 days - I need a rough itinerary please