We are a family of 4 with 2 adults and 2 kids aged 8 and 10. We are thinking about touring Europe for two months from mid April 2014 till mid June 2014.
What would be a ballpark estimate (in USD or Euro) for this trip excluding the airfare to reach Europe ? We are open to either taking the train or driving inside Europe depending on the cost difference between a rental car and train. We want to do the major spots in 7 to 8 countries like France, Italy, UK, Germany, Netherlands, Venice.
We can stay in rental apartments with cooking facility to save on eating outside by cooking the evening meal.
Thanks a lot.
Approximate cost for 2 month travel in Europe ?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Our Spain Adventure -- Cordoba, Seville, Granada and Barcelona! (Part One)
- 2 german rail ticket question
- 3 Two weeks in Paris ... how to fill?
- 4 Malmaison - how to get there from Paris
- 5 Travel from Split to Zadar
- 6 Fashion for larger man?
- 7 What to wear
- 8 Transportation from Airport in Reykjavik to downtown hotel
- 9 London Tube strike scheduled for Apr 28 (2 days) and May 5 (3 days). Help!
- 10 Madrid and London
- 11 Is Naxos worthwhile if not planning to spend time on the beach?
- 12 Three days in Spain
- 13 Yacht trip on coast of Spain
- 14 1 week in Croatia
- 15 I Go to Pieces — An Italy Trip Report
- 16 Trip to Iceland
- 17 Amsterdam Berlin Bus companies BestBusTravel
- 18 Has anyone visited Tinos?
- 19 Picasso Museum-Paris
- 20 Barcelona Airport to Las Ramblas / recommended transportation??
- 21 Fjords, How To?
- 22 16 days in Paris, not sure London or Italy? ?
- 23 Venice, April 2014. Some thoughts ...
- 24 London neighborhood suggestions
- 25 Interesting markets to visit in Paris