We are a family of 4 with 2 adults and 2 kids aged 8 and 10. We are thinking about touring Europe for two months from mid April 2014 till mid June 2014.
What would be a ballpark estimate (in USD or Euro) for this trip excluding the airfare to reach Europe ? We are open to either taking the train or driving inside Europe depending on the cost difference between a rental car and train. We want to do the major spots in 7 to 8 countries like France, Italy, UK, Germany, Netherlands, Venice.
We can stay in rental apartments with cooking facility to save on eating outside by cooking the evening meal.
Thanks a lot.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Beaune France
- 2 Scotland Trip Report
- 3 Madrid airport question
- 4 Kayaking in Avignon
- 5 How the kids age calculated
- 6 Sintra
- 7 Murren to Prague
- 8 What tips can you give about packing?
- 9 European Travel & Trivia Quiz #162
- 10 Roman Roamings: 2 Weeks of Wanderings
- 11 English Gardens Itinerary Advice please
- 12 The Dordogne & Loire Valley?
- 13 Aix Provence
- 14 best Provence itinerary to see Verdon Gorge
- 15 Vegetarian Food in Spain & Portugal
- 16 Houses, Gardens & Walking in England
- 17 Cotswolds or Lake District Walking Tour
- 18 "Paris? Again?" And an odd pickpocketing
- 19 Painted Hall in London well worth a visit!!
- 20 Crete/Athens June 2017
- 21 Taxi Cost / Uber Question
- 22 For a Taste of Four Cultures on Two Contınents
- 23 Cordoba Overnight?
- 24 Madrid Hotel; Europa, Preciados or Petit Palace Posada de Peine?
- 25 Fes to Southern Spain (Jerez, Malaga)