We are a family of 4 with 2 adults and 2 kids aged 8 and 10. We are thinking about touring Europe for two months from mid April 2014 till mid June 2014.
What would be a ballpark estimate (in USD or Euro) for this trip excluding the airfare to reach Europe ? We are open to either taking the train or driving inside Europe depending on the cost difference between a rental car and train. We want to do the major spots in 7 to 8 countries like France, Italy, UK, Germany, Netherlands, Venice.
We can stay in rental apartments with cooking facility to save on eating outside by cooking the evening meal.
Thanks a lot.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Are Munich and Vienna too similar for same trip?
- 2 Will July 23 Become England's Independence Day?
- 3 Parisian hotel lobby goes on the attack
- 4 Dolomites October 14-18
- 5 4 days driving holiday to rural North England.
- 6 Elbe Bike Trip 2 with a nasty end
- 7 http://www.healthcare24by7.org/gavali-advance-review/
- 8 Sweden, Denmark or Both ? 8 days in Aug
- 9 Seville Itinerary
- 10 Christmas in Edinburgh, Scotland
- 11 Itinerary set for my grand Basque adventure
- 12 itinerary help for 14 days on Sicily
- 13 1 week in Cornwall, England
- 14 Bern, Switzerland: Anything Open on Jan 1st?
- 15 Happy accidents ,undiscovered gems -London, Paris
- 16 Here I plan again....Amsterdam
- 17 Milan overnight or not en route to MXP with 2 kids
- 18 Athens or So. Spain in winter
- 19 4 weeks in Italy July with children
- 20 Corsica experts: Where should I spend an extra night?
- 21 8 Days in Corsica--Not Enough!
- 22 Italy by car
- 23 Help. Medical escort needed after accident during holiday.
- 24 Scotland: Bluebells and Gorse, Castles and Stones, and NO Rain!
- 25 T Mobile Does it Again