We are a family of 4 with 2 adults and 2 kids aged 8 and 10. We are thinking about touring Europe for two months from mid April 2014 till mid June 2014.
What would be a ballpark estimate (in USD or Euro) for this trip excluding the airfare to reach Europe ? We are open to either taking the train or driving inside Europe depending on the cost difference between a rental car and train. We want to do the major spots in 7 to 8 countries like France, Italy, UK, Germany, Netherlands, Venice.
We can stay in rental apartments with cooking facility to save on eating outside by cooking the evening meal.
Thanks a lot.
Approximate cost for 2 month travel in Europe ?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 day trip to Lake Como from Milan
- 2 Train ticket dilemma from Zurich to Milan
- 3 christmas lunch or dinner munich 2014
- 4 Naples - Hotel to stay for 2 nites
- 5 Are we likely to encounter Dynamic Currency Conversion in Andalucia?
- 6 We saw London, we saw France as well as The Netherlands and Belgium
- 7 Help us plan our itinerary......pleeeeeaaase
- 8 First Solo Euro Trip -- August 2014
- 9 tour guides in rome
- 10 Cordoba -- What to do on a Monday?
- 11 Venice to Wegen Switerzerland-suggestion for overnight near lake como
- 12 Travelling two weeks in London, Ireland and Scotland.
- 13 Day trip on the Rhine
- 14 poland to switzerland
- 15 From CDG to the Seventh?
- 16 Wanting to spend 6 months in the French Countryside
- 17 Spain in 18days -finalizing itinerary and a special bday celebration!
- 18 Restaurant with a view - Florence
- 19 People acting out Paris Metro Names
- 20 England/Scotland Itinerary
- 21 Reims for a day
- 22 Toulouse and beyond -
- 23 Florence to Naples by car road trip ideas
- 24 French embassy schengen visa related questions
- 25 Dordogne and Paris - April/May 2013