We are a family of 4 with 2 adults and 2 kids aged 8 and 10. We are thinking about touring Europe for two months from mid April 2014 till mid June 2014.
What would be a ballpark estimate (in USD or Euro) for this trip excluding the airfare to reach Europe ? We are open to either taking the train or driving inside Europe depending on the cost difference between a rental car and train. We want to do the major spots in 7 to 8 countries like France, Italy, UK, Germany, Netherlands, Venice.
We can stay in rental apartments with cooking facility to save on eating outside by cooking the evening meal.
Thanks a lot.
Approximate cost for 2 month travel in Europe ?
- 1 Normandy in mid Sept?
- 2 Best option for Dollars to Euros for apartment payment"
- 3 Paris to Colmar by Car...Best Route/Stops along the way?
- 4 Travelling to Amalfi Coast in April 2014
- 5 Traveling within Italy
- 6 Italy: Planning a honeymoon....HELP!!!!
- 7 To Paris and Provence in June
- 8 Ira Has Been Kidnapped
- 9 Which travel plan?
- 10 Confirming..."Buy train tickets the day of departure" advice....M/V/Rome
- 11 Turkey: Istanbul, Ephesus, Cappadocia
- 12 Madrid to Sevilla
- 13 Where to stop on Italy's west coast
- 14 Day Trips from Florence: Tours or On Our Own???
- 15 Venice passes....confusing as heck!
- 16 Home from Rome - a trip report
- 17 Going to Puglia, I hope
- 18 London at Easter
- 19 First timer! Trip to London over New Year's next year!
- 20 Prague - must see
- 21 Travel by train or bus
- 22 Car in Prague
- 23 Scandinavia Itinerary
- 24 3 nights in Bayeux, FRANCE...how to make the most of our days in winter?
- 25 Buying a house in the Languedoc - the hunt begins