I am in France from Apr 23 for approx 10 days (is it too short?) Apart from Paris and Versailles which are the places I MUST visit?
My understanding Lyon and Nice - but is it doable in 10days? I am planning to spend 5 days in Paris, 1 day in Versailles and have 4 days to do Lyon and Nice - should I do 1, both or none and spend more time in Paris? Iam not a big museum fan but am a big sucker of Gothic structures and ancient architecture.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 People visiting Slovenia
- 2 Tips for 2018 Eastern Europe trip
- 3 Valencia Spain
- 4 Italy Itinerary Gap to Fill - Alternate Suggestions
- 5 Language to use in Belgium
- 6 Moderately priced French restaurants in Paris: an update
- 7 4 Greek islands- best way to hop?
- 8 Germany-Car or Train
- 9 Visiting Zurich
- 10 London, you are my number one now (replacing Paris)
- 11 Brussels flower tapestry
- 12 Cape Sounion en route to Airport?
- 13 Places to visit from Zurich
- 14 SURPRISE TRIP
- 15 8 days in Ireland -- where to go??!!
- 16 Europe's Most Famous Streets?
- 17 MaiTaiTom Gets The Royal Treatment…Two Weeks Exploring London and Scotland
- 18 Advice on Spring/Fall trips to Scotland and Alsace
- 19 Rouen & Paris Anniversary Trip
- 20 Weather and clothes in Sakzkammergut in August
- 21 Champs Elysee: worth an afternoon or too tacky?
- 22 Best boutique hotel in London for honeymoon
- 23 Getting to Naxos and Santorini
- 24 Single Parent with Tweens London/Paris
- 25 thoughts on my itenerary France and Italy