I am in France from Apr 23 for approx 10 days (is it too short?) Apart from Paris and Versailles which are the places I MUST visit?
My understanding Lyon and Nice - but is it doable in 10days? I am planning to spend 5 days in Paris, 1 day in Versailles and have 4 days to do Lyon and Nice - should I do 1, both or none and spend more time in Paris? Iam not a big museum fan but am a big sucker of Gothic structures and ancient architecture.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Swiss Alps in the Spring-Some Questions
- 2 Trains in Alps and UK
- 3 January Sicily and exploding cornetto al cioccolato
- 4 Switzerland
- 5 CDG airport and connection time
- 6 Need itinerary help! Dolomites to Austria through Hallstat to Venice
- 7 More earthquakes in central Italy
- 8 Travelogue: Copenhagen with Kids
- 9 Travelogue: Norway with kids (Bergen & Fjord)
- 10 Spending Money for 10 Days in France/Italy
- 11 Travelogue: Sweden with kids
- 12 solo guy traveling to europe help please
- 13 Day trips ideas from Lausanne, Switzerland
- 14 Itinerary help needed: 10-11 days in Calabria, Siciily, and (maybe) Puglia
- 15 Train travel vs rental car in Slovenia and Croatia
- 16 Dash to Sicily January Advice hel....
- 17 2 Months - Dubrovnik to Frankfurt Itinerary
- 18 If you had to choose one......
- 19 Where to buy Saffron?
- 20 EATING IN LISBON..first visit
- 21 Tripcho Travel Guided Tours
- 22 UK in July -- early planning stages
- 23 Marksburg Castle Transport Question
- 24 days and times when museums and suchlike close
- 25 Driver/Car Service Recommendation FCO- Pienza