I am in France from Apr 23 for approx 10 days (is it too short?) Apart from Paris and Versailles which are the places I MUST visit?
My understanding Lyon and Nice - but is it doable in 10days? I am planning to spend 5 days in Paris, 1 day in Versailles and have 4 days to do Lyon and Nice - should I do 1, both or none and spend more time in Paris? Iam not a big museum fan but am a big sucker of Gothic structures and ancient architecture.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Purchasing travel insurance in the UK
- 2 Help with Ireland Trip
- 3 3 nights in Madrid
- 4 best place in london for indian food without paying an arm and a leg
- 5 Ireland base towns (and timing) - Connemara/W. Cork?
- 6 SIM Card for London, Belgium, France & Italy
- 7 Exchange ZAR in Turkey
- 8 Sim card/Amsterdam
- 9 Time to tell on yourself (embarassing travel stories)
- 10 Restaurant suggestions in Lyon France? Overwhelmed!
- 11 Paris Favorites (the 11th & wine regions)
- 12 Hotels on st george beach naxos
- 13 [Needed Recs] Cheap, widely available, good wine in Italy?
- 14 Cappadocia in June
- 15 Europe Winter Itinerary
- 16 One day in Berchtesgaden - what should we see
- 17 Fueled by gluten, caffeine, and alcohol - two weeks in France
- 18 Ibiiza Spain
- 19 Keira-Caitlyn Travels to Turkey...adventures in Istanbul and Ephesus
- 20 How much time to allow between arrival at CDG and train departure?
- 21 Switzerland swiss mountain passes so confusing, jungfrou
- 22 Need help deciphering benefits of Swiss train pass vs German 25% off...
- 23 Spain itinerary and railway advise
- 24 Proposed electronics ban and questions about my Kindle
- 25 Hotels in Positano, Capri, & Naples