I am in France from Apr 23 for approx 10 days (is it too short?) Apart from Paris and Versailles which are the places I MUST visit?
My understanding Lyon and Nice - but is it doable in 10days? I am planning to spend 5 days in Paris, 1 day in Versailles and have 4 days to do Lyon and Nice - should I do 1, both or none and spend more time in Paris? Iam not a big museum fan but am a big sucker of Gothic structures and ancient architecture.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Take your necessary things while traveling!
- 2 Ireland itinerary help please
- 3 2 weeks in Southern Ireland
- 4 Where to stay in Berlin Berlin
- 5 Attention guys
- 6 Not Gone From Memory Or From Love — The Western Front Revisited
- 7 hiking itinerary UK two months
- 8 Rome-Itinerary
- 9 What crazy coincidence or chance meeting have you had while traveling?
- 10 Ireland last minute recommendations
- 11 Tour fron Malaga to Allehambra
- 12 Sabbatical in Tuscany
- 13 5 days greece tour! Help me plz!
- 14 Berlin to Italy
- 15 Italy, beyond the most common Tourist Destinations
- 16 Florence - Where to stay
- 17 Lamezia Terme, Italy
- 18 Killarney
- 19 Where to go!?
- 20 First time in Bulgaria
- 21 Vacation
- 22 Accommodation referrals Trieste, Gorizia and Cormons
- 23 Menaggio/Varenna to St Moritz and back
- 24 Aparthotel Adagio Paris XV feedback
- 25 Dinner get-together in Paris?