My wife and I leave soon (8 hours!) for Italy (Tuscany). We're unlikely to eat in high-end (Michelin-starred type-restaurants), but do like "nice" (whatever that means) restaurants.
Will skirts / blouses / capris and dockers / collared shirts suffice? And to make room in our luggage, brown Merrills instead of dress shoes for me?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Greek Islands (small)
- 2 Spain in December
- 3 Vegetarian Food in Spain & Portugal
- 4 cheap food in london
- 5 tickets for the Tower's Ceremony of the Keys
- 6 Barcelona, Bilboa, Cuena, Madrid
- 7 Eating Indian In London
- 8 Crete/Athens June 2017
- 9 Driving from Munich to Barcelona
- 10 Rome neighborhoods equivalent to arrondissements 6 and 7 in Paris?
- 11 Sundays in Puglia
- 12 Venice > Garda > Verona > Bologna thoughts
- 13 Itinerary help Portugal and Azores
- 14 Reputable Apartment Company in Granada
- 15 Best place to park in Bath and Windsor
- 16 K-Day
- 17 ATM at airport
- 18 Como Bus to Bellagio
- 19 Advice on Sicily & Aeolian Islands
- 20 Flat in London
- 21 Lay over time
- 22 Short stay London with Aussie kids or not?
- 23 question on Barcelona itinerary
- 24 Climbing Ben Nevis in June
- 25 Train in Switzerland from Basel to Zermatt to Zurich