My wife and I leave soon (8 hours!) for Italy (Tuscany). We're unlikely to eat in high-end (Michelin-starred type-restaurants), but do like "nice" (whatever that means) restaurants.
Will skirts / blouses / capris and dockers / collared shirts suffice? And to make room in our luggage, brown Merrills instead of dress shoes for me?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Paris to Nice - 4x 50 somethings and 5 nights - what to do!
- 2 getting to CDG
- 3 January Sicily and exploding cornetto al cioccolato
- 4 Planning to visit Barcelona and Paris
- 5 Stop between Umbria and Firenze
- 6 How many nights to spend in Granada and Malaga & a few other questions
- 7 Swiss Alps in the Spring-Some Questions
- 8 Towersey, London
- 9 Italy and Switzerlan Travel Advice
- 10 Seville/Granada or Porto/Guim/Braga/Evora to impress 9 year old?
- 11 Rome, Florence and Venice for each city 2 days
- 12 Single mom w/ 8 mo baby traveling to Paris and London
- 13 Biarritz family holiday
- 14 Ireland Trip Planning Advice
- 15 With Locals dinner- anyone done one?
- 16 3-4 days Netherland trip
- 17 Any recent stays at either the Plaka or Attalos hotels in Athens
- 18 Bern to Munich, BlaBla Car & Dresden
- 19 Ireland in April
- 20 Amsterdam and Beyond - 7 Days
- 21 Need itinerary help! Dolomites to Austria through Hallstat to Venice
- 22 please help me plan first trip to europe
- 23 Initial itinerary - 1 month in Greece
- 24 Figueres: trains and timing from Barcelona
- 25 If you had to choose one......