I will be visiting Sagrada Familia in early September. Are there any rules regarding appropriate attire? I read somewhere that there is a "no bare shoulders" rule (ie, no tank tops/spaghetti straps) at Sagrada Familia, but I'm not sure whether that information is correct. Also, are there any rules regarding length of skirt or shorts? If you have visited Sagrada Familia, please let me know what attire is considered appropriate/inappropriate, as I do not want to be turned away.
I visited the Vatican in 2004 and I remember that they were pretty strict about the dress code (ie, no bare shoulders) so I'm just trying to figure out whether similar policies are followed in Barcelona.
I will also be visiting several other churches during this trip to Barcelona: Catedral de la Seu in the Gothic Quarter, Santa Maria del Mar Basilica, and the Basilica in Montserrat. If you have any information on whether there are rules regarding attire in these churches as well, it would be much appreciated!
I was initially planning on packing tank tops and a spaghetti-strap sundress for my trip to Barcelona because I expect the weather to be pretty warm. However, if I need to pack more modest attire for visiting the churches please let me know.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 토토 총판 홍보 ♣kakao: BL45★텔레그램 : kor7m★
- 2 FYI, Bourdain in Porto, this Sunday (July 2)
- 3 Dolomites Sept 2017 express bus schedules
- 4 Airport Transfer Vienna
- 5 Iceland
- 6 Spain - day driver advice
- 7 Charming Balcony Hotel in Le Marais?
- 8 London with Teens Trip Report
- 9 Dublin & Environs with Teens Trip Report
- 10 Searching for a restaurant in Le Marais for Sunday lunch in August
- 11 Fly out Venice or Rome
- 12 PORTO (???) combine with Galicia??
- 13 Breakfast Outside of Dublin off M7 (Driving to West Coast)
- 14 Booking Irish Rail ticket
- 15 Trip Report: Italy with the bambinos!
- 16 2 weeks Croatia Itinerary - Doable??
- 17 Coordinating Transportation and Lodging near Leicester
- 18 Lake Como AREA questions
- 19 Berlin to ?
- 20 Exploring Lisbon & where else?
- 21 Italy- dolomites and cinque terre
- 22 3 Weeks in Sicilia!!
- 23 Day Trips from Zug in Switzerland
- 24 Hotel Recommendations in Paris
- 25 Cortona -- just a passing thought