I may be taking a trip to St. Petersburg within the next two weeks, and assume I need a VISA. Before you smack me for not planning ahead, I only thought of this today, based on advice from Foderites, when I asked for possible destinations in the next 2-3 weeks.
For those of you that have applied for a VISA to Russia from London, what is the best/quickest route? I assume it is possible to do so on-line? Can it be done within 7-10 days? I will be traveling on a EU/Irish passport.
I need practical advice on those who have gone through the process.
Many thanks for your assistance.
Best regards ... Ger
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 해외바카라【之【 SSK68。CoM 】之】슈퍼카지노해외바카라
- 2 8-9 day Paris-Amsterdam-Rome
- 3 18-19 day Budapest -Croatia itinerary
- 4 3 weeks in Italy and France with 2 kids.
- 5 Italy, beyond the most common Tourist Destinations
- 6 Itinerary Help for Portugal
- 7 Venice
- 8 Naxos experts - pros and cons of Kymata vs. Agios Prokopios Hotel
- 9 Itinerary help Germany/Austria/Dolomites
- 10 Frustrated about Smolensk
- 11 London 2For1 question
- 12 Mantova, Ravenna, Ferrara fall 2017?
- 13 Fastest travel from Malpensa to Port of Genoa
- 14 16-17 days in Western Europe
- 15 Tuscan Country Side v Florence apartments with Child
- 16 7 days in Greece
- 17 3 Month Europe Itineray -- please critique
- 18 yk's 12 days in Spain by herself Trip Report
- 19 Where to Begin If You're Ending in Amsterdam
- 20 Another Book List for Italy
- 21 Charming hotel in a village along the Rhine?
- 22 Last night in Sweden
- 23 Best Itinerary for 15 Days?
- 24 A few days in Naples - what a great city
- 25 Paris or Edinburgh - 3 days which to choose?