I was brought here by google and found prompt and friendly replies so I would be grateful if you could help me with my problem..
I am from republic of Georgia (Europe/Asia border) and going on exchange program in Lithuania for 5 month and later plan to visit my relative in Sweden for 2 weeks. Unfortunately I just found out I cant apply for short-term schengen visa to visit relatives no sooner than 3 month prior filling. I already have all the documents required and tickets as well..
My question is:
1) Can I apply for Schengen Visa (type C for Sweden) while I will be in Vilnius, Lithuania? Does Swedish embassy gives out Schengen Visas for non-EU/EEA citizens? I found this answer, can anyone confirm it? https://answers.yahoo.com/question/index?qid=20090221052408AA8qlEf
2) Can I apply for double visa? I mean, I already have Visa D from September to January. Can I get another Schengen visa C from November-February? Like this I could apply for visa 3 month prior entering schengen area..
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Yahoo Mail I:84:4:29:I:67O:6:::
- 2 Madrid airport question
- 3 Provence best farmstays!!??
- 4 How early in the spring to visit London & England?
- 5 Parma/strasbourg or frankfurt???
- 6 Opinion on sights in Florence
- 7 Transferring from LCY to LHR . PLEASE HELP
- 8 question on Barcelona itinerary
- 9 vegetarian in spain
- 10 Springtime (Hopefully) in Copenhagen
- 11 Madrid Hotel; Europa, Preciados or Petit Palace Posada de Peine?
- 12 Driving from Munich to Barcelona
- 13 Houses, Gardens & Walking in England
- 14 3 days in Normandy (with an 8 year old)
- 15 Rome neighborhoods equivalent to arrondissements 6 and 7 in Paris?
- 16 Overnight in Montpellier?
- 17 June Festivals in Lisbon?
- 18 4 Nights - Bern/Grindelwald / Interlaken / Lucerne
- 19 Imbros Gorge
- 20 "Paris? Again?" And an odd pickpocketing
- 21 4 Days In Northern Italy advice
- 22 Suggestions needed for our trip to Austria & Switzerland in October
- 23 Sunday and Monday in Provence area
- 24 Alitalia - Groundhog Day?
- 25 Roman Roamings: 2 Weeks of Wanderings