I was brought here by google and found prompt and friendly replies so I would be grateful if you could help me with my problem..
I am from republic of Georgia (Europe/Asia border) and going on exchange program in Lithuania for 5 month and later plan to visit my relative in Sweden for 2 weeks. Unfortunately I just found out I cant apply for short-term schengen visa to visit relatives no sooner than 3 month prior filling. I already have all the documents required and tickets as well..
My question is:
1) Can I apply for Schengen Visa (type C for Sweden) while I will be in Vilnius, Lithuania? Does Swedish embassy gives out Schengen Visas for non-EU/EEA citizens? I found this answer, can anyone confirm it? https://answers.yahoo.com/question/index?qid=20090221052408AA8qlEf
2) Can I apply for double visa? I mean, I already have Visa D from September to January. Can I get another Schengen visa C from November-February? Like this I could apply for visa 3 month prior entering schengen area..
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Andalucia itinerary help
- 2 UK itinerary advice (family of 4)
- 3 Day trip to Lake Como from Milan
- 4 Family vacation to europe
- 5 Paris cooking classes
- 6 Ronda Wine/biking
- 7 Aix-- looking for a few obscure ideas
- 8 St Denis Cathedral
- 9 My Ring Road experience in Iceland
- 10 First Trip from Boston to Italy
- 11 Best way from London to Gatwick these days?
- 12 Lamezia Terme, Italy
- 13 Starting my Paris plan for May
- 14 No Periods in British Written English!
- 15 Rouen Tour Companies
- 16 Sicily-Driving from Taormina to Cefalu
- 17 Scotland 10 Nights - Trying To Narrow Down Where To Go & Stay
- 18 Ireland itinerary help please
- 19 A few days in Naples - what a great city
- 20 Review Final Iceland Itinerary Please
- 21 The Roads Less Traveled: Traversing France With Mai Tai Tom & Tracy
- 22 booking hotels on trip advisor vs booking.com, etc
- 23 What crazy coincidence or chance meeting have you had while traveling?
- 24 Four Nights free after Monmouth, Wales & before London.
- 25 Initial itinerary - 1 month in Greece