I was brought here by google and found prompt and friendly replies so I would be grateful if you could help me with my problem..
I am from republic of Georgia (Europe/Asia border) and going on exchange program in Lithuania for 5 month and later plan to visit my relative in Sweden for 2 weeks. Unfortunately I just found out I cant apply for short-term schengen visa to visit relatives no sooner than 3 month prior filling. I already have all the documents required and tickets as well..
My question is:
1) Can I apply for Schengen Visa (type C for Sweden) while I will be in Vilnius, Lithuania? Does Swedish embassy gives out Schengen Visas for non-EU/EEA citizens? I found this answer, can anyone confirm it? https://answers.yahoo.com/question/index?qid=20090221052408AA8qlEf
2) Can I apply for double visa? I mean, I already have Visa D from September to January. Can I get another Schengen visa C from November-February? Like this I could apply for visa 3 month prior entering schengen area..
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 3 Weeks in Sicilia!!
- 2 YAHOO@ Password Reset CONTACT ☎ 1:800:982:8520 **Tec*h 24/7
- 3 4 nights Prague..then where? Need help
- 4 Milan/Venice/Florence in October?
- 5 Best layover option
- 6 ITALY – ON AND OFF THE BEATEN PATH: Venice & Northern Italy
- 7 Flights to Crete from NE coast of USA
- 8 Dordogne for 6 full days in early September itinerary for comment!
- 9 Iceland car rental agencies
- 10 This Pirate goes to Penzance, and then on to the land of Fire and Ice
- 11 Lisbon Hotel choice
- 12 Cinque Terre, Bologna and Lake Como
- 13 Need help planning trip after Paris
- 14 Krakow and Prague-one week
- 15 Italy- dolomites and cinque terre
- 16 I bought a one way ticket to Europe.
- 17 Language course in Trieste, Northern Italy
- 18 Need help with Honeymoon - Italy, Slovenia, Croatia
- 19 NL/googlehangoutApp/vodafone/again
- 20 Paris - Top Foodie Eats? Staying near Le Marais
- 21 Trad Music and Hops--Our Week in Dublin
- 22 Recommendations for trip to Cochem
- 23 Ireland for work. Add on a week-Scotland? Netherlands?
- 24 FYI, Bourdain in Porto, this Sunday (July 2)
- 25 17 year old need a birth certificate to travel?