I was brought here by google and found prompt and friendly replies so I would be grateful if you could help me with my problem..
I am from republic of Georgia (Europe/Asia border) and going on exchange program in Lithuania for 5 month and later plan to visit my relative in Sweden for 2 weeks. Unfortunately I just found out I cant apply for short-term schengen visa to visit relatives no sooner than 3 month prior filling. I already have all the documents required and tickets as well..
My question is:
1) Can I apply for Schengen Visa (type C for Sweden) while I will be in Vilnius, Lithuania? Does Swedish embassy gives out Schengen Visas for non-EU/EEA citizens? I found this answer, can anyone confirm it? https://answers.yahoo.com/question/index?qid=20090221052408AA8qlEf
2) Can I apply for double visa? I mean, I already have Visa D from September to January. Can I get another Schengen visa C from November-February? Like this I could apply for visa 3 month prior entering schengen area..
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 House Hunting in France
- 2 If you had to choose one......
- 3 family holiday Rome&Venice
- 4 Portugal--Lisbon, Douro, Porto
- 5 Portugal and Spain itinerary help!
- 6 Need help with itinerary & trains
- 7 days and times when museums and suchlike close
- 8 Ger's Trip to Rome & Bologna
- 9 Scotland better in July or Aug/Sept?
- 10 UK in July -- early planning stages
- 11 Portugal with large family
- 12 Help with out two middle days in Puglia
- 13 Help with Ireland itinerary
- 14 8 Days in Rome in March 2017 - planning thread
- 15 Croatia
- 16 Switzerland 8 day itinerary in May
- 17 Croatia trip Planning
- 18 Base for wine tasting and last night in Lisbon
- 19 Swiss Alps in the Spring-Some Questions
- 20 Church service in Dubrovnik
- 21 Driving in Italy?
- 22 No Reservations...our laidback Paris Christmas
- 23 Tour groups
- 24 Itinerary help for first trip to Greece
- 25 Ireland in April