I was brought here by google and found prompt and friendly replies so I would be grateful if you could help me with my problem..
I am from republic of Georgia (Europe/Asia border) and going on exchange program in Lithuania for 5 month and later plan to visit my relative in Sweden for 2 weeks. Unfortunately I just found out I cant apply for short-term schengen visa to visit relatives no sooner than 3 month prior filling. I already have all the documents required and tickets as well..
My question is:
1) Can I apply for Schengen Visa (type C for Sweden) while I will be in Vilnius, Lithuania? Does Swedish embassy gives out Schengen Visas for non-EU/EEA citizens? I found this answer, can anyone confirm it? https://answers.yahoo.com/question/index?qid=20090221052408AA8qlEf
2) Can I apply for double visa? I mean, I already have Visa D from September to January. Can I get another Schengen visa C from November-February? Like this I could apply for visa 3 month prior entering schengen area..
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 First time to Spain: Seville & Madrid
- 2 Lyon airport hotel or downtown + taxi
- 3 Paris Metro Entrances. How to find?
- 4 Best day trips from Perugia and Umbertide
- 5 3nights in Venice
- 6 Paris in November
- 7 My 3 days in Venice
- 8 multi city flights to europe
- 9 Loire Valley best place to linger
- 10 Travel from Kensington, London to Cambridge
- 11 Estonia, Finland, and Iceland: Summer 2017
- 12 One week in Europe
- 13 A bit overwhelmed!!!
- 14 London Theater
- 15 Tracking the Weather
- 16 Planning first Italy Trip!
- 17 Drive or Train from Zurich to Florence?
- 18 bvlenci Could you answer some q's about le Marche from another poster?
- 19 3 weeks italy itinerary
- 20 My final Prague itinerary
- 21 Return to Yorkshire to walk the Dales Way
- 22 10-Day Trip Planned..Need Recommendations
- 23 Italian Opera-Edinburgh Tattoo-"Great" Houses-Cornwall: Ongoing and FINAL
- 24 This Pirate goes to Penzance, and then on to the land of Fire and Ice
- 25 Help with 12 day UK Itinerary!