I just want to ask that, do you know what are the basic requirements to get visa in Spain. We all thought that the visa rules and requirements are same in almost every country but I want to told you that, it is not so. Every country having different criteria and rules.
So, please share your views on the visa- rules of Spain.
Thanks in advance.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 So much to do, so little time!
- 2 Train or car rental: Venice to Pisa
- 3 First time in Europe for 10 days! Help!
- 4 French restaurants
- 5 Driving in Italy?
- 6 driving the coastline of Croatia
- 7 The mouse munches her way through far off lands: The Christams Edition
- 8 Paris getaway with my daughter hotel ideas
- 9 8 Days in Rome in March 2017 - planning thread
- 10 Paris to Barcelona and Lourdes by train/car
- 11 Portugal--Lisbon, Douro, Porto
- 12 Apartment & Location Recommendation in Paris
- 13 St Remy to Nice in Three Days?
- 14 Andalusia March 2 - March 11 Barcelona to Lisbon
- 15 Europe's Most Iconic Sights...???????
- 16 Itinerary Help - One week between Sicily and Rome
- 17 Shoes in Scotland
- 18 Engadine Valley help
- 19 Notes on Venice, Bassano del Grappa, Garda, Cremona & Milan (Sept 2016)
- 20 Naples, Italy
- 21 Ireland in April
- 22 Is the Jacobite Steam Train worth it?
- 23 Tuscany 6 nights
- 24 Ireland travel passport question
- 25 Europe in January - Is It Worth It?