Has anyone heard of the place where they make and sell "great apple strudel" in Prague. It was on TV today and I didn't catch where in Prague it was. If anyone knows where it is I would appreciate knowing.
Apple Strudel in Prague
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Paris/Prague/Budapest/Zagreb/Nice/Paris
- 2 Paris-Loire-Avignon-Barcelona itinerary (help)
- 3 Questions for this who visited Russia!
- 4 Minimalist wardrobe for Europe
- 5 5 nights in Burgundy, with the kids
- 6 CROATIA - Split to Hvar Island ???
- 7 Help with Tuscany for a week late May/early June
- 8 Euro Trivia quiz #11 - Know Your Bordering Countries?
- 9 5 Hoosiers - help with route through Germany
- 10 Portugal Trip
- 11 Reputable Tours
- 12 Amsterdam, Germany, Paris in May 2015- coats needed?
- 13 Spain traffic tickets
- 14 16 Nights in Canary Islands & Spain
- 15 Salzburg and day trips
- 16 Different approach to 2-4-1 offers
- 17 27-DAY ODYSSEY IN THE ALPS with 3 FINAL DAYS IN PARIS
- 18 Inexpensive spring break in iceland?
- 19 London - Paris - Venice - Rome in 21 Days
- 20 POLAND October,2013! Overdue trip report
- 21 Germany Questions
- 22 How to sky dive without a valid parachute
- 23 2014 Ferry Boat Schedules Salerno/Amalfi/Positano Just Released
- 24 Museums in Berlin
- 25 Copenhagen, Oslo, Bergen, Stockholm