We will be in Rome mid-September and are considering booking the Viatour 6 hour Appian Way bike tour, but want to make sure my husband and I are in good enough shape. We are in our late 50's, both in good shape, and active (golf, zumba, walking). Has anyone taken this tour, and, if so, how strenuous did you think it was? I would hate not to be able to finish, or worse yet, not be able to walk for the next few days! Thanks in advance for all replies, Reid777
Appian Way Bike Tour
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 What to wear
- 2 Arc de Triumph Question
- 3 London & Cotswold or Prague & Amsterdam
- 4 Tipping in Turkey ...and Europe
- 5 Flying in and out of Zurich - stay there the entire time?
- 6 Oh to be in England now that Spring is there - a walk in the Dales
- 7 Berner Oberland for 3 days over Thanksgiving
- 8 We saw a fox on Great Ormond St (and other sights up and down the Thames)
- 9 London 2nd time around
- 10 Hotel recommendations for Trieste
- 11 Need help making VIP seat reservations on Golden Pass train
- 12 Must see in Dubrovnik
- 13 Greece trip report - winter in the center - Epirus, Pelion etc
- 14 Our Spain Adventure -- Cordoba, Seville, Granada and Barcelona! (Part One)
- 15 How to split nine days on Crete?
- 16 Anyone been to Rhodes,Crete,etc. over Christmas?
- 17 Amsterdam Berlin Bus companies BestBusTravel
- 18 travel from Edinburgh to Paris
- 19 Rovinj, Croatia
- 20 Is Naxos worthwhile if not planning to spend time on the beach?
- 21 Paris November 2014
- 22 Which lake to visit in Italy
- 23 Traveling in France by train
- 24 Trip report:Vienna,Graz,Lake district,Salzburg,Wachau,Prague,Munich.
- 25 Unique Venice Activity