We will be in Rome mid-September and are considering booking the Viatour 6 hour Appian Way bike tour, but want to make sure my husband and I are in good enough shape. We are in our late 50's, both in good shape, and active (golf, zumba, walking). Has anyone taken this tour, and, if so, how strenuous did you think it was? I would hate not to be able to finish, or worse yet, not be able to walk for the next few days! Thanks in advance for all replies, Reid777
Appian Way Bike Tour
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Anyone stayed in Podere Spedalone?
- 2 Germany driving itinerary starting questions
- 3 Boulevard Saint Germain from start to finish
- 4 Hair Straightener for Europe!
- 5 Siena or Bologna day trip from Florence?
- 6 Will I be able to add minutes to the phone I bought in Spain 3 years ago?
- 7 Honeymoon Destinations for December 2014
- 8 Summarizing my Renfe train ticket before purchase for Madrid to Cordoba
- 9 St Pancras to Holburn tube station
- 10 We saw London, we saw France as well as The Netherlands and Belgium
- 11 A drive in Europe
- 12 please help with itinerary in sicily
- 13 Car rental at Southampton cruise terminal
- 14 GRAUBUNDEN: exploring Pontresina, Sils, Poschiavo, Zernez, Guarda, Scuol
- 15 Nuremburg and Bamberg from Munich
- 16 nearby cities to london
- 17 Hotel in Venice
- 18 9 days in turkey
- 19 Rental Car Reservation via Ireland site or American site?
- 20 7 days in Greece
- 21 Transportation from Peisey Vallandry to Paris
- 22 A little help with our Dordogne itinerary
- 23 Itinerary Check- London, Paris, Rome
- 24 Non touristy restaurants in Budapest and prague
- 25 Budapest 4 nights - Top 10 must do