We will be in Rome mid-September and are considering booking the Viatour 6 hour Appian Way bike tour, but want to make sure my husband and I are in good enough shape. We are in our late 50's, both in good shape, and active (golf, zumba, walking). Has anyone taken this tour, and, if so, how strenuous did you think it was? I would hate not to be able to finish, or worse yet, not be able to walk for the next few days! Thanks in advance for all replies, Reid777
Appian Way Bike Tour
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 England's Ruined Abbeys
- 2 Scotland November 2015
- 3 Italy, mid May, 10 days, Rome + another city?
- 4 London - Paris - Venice - Rome in 21 Days
- 5 Truffles, Tajarin & Turin…Two weeks in the Piemonte Region of Italy
- 6 Best places to stay in Bristol?
- 7 All Set To Go!!
- 8 Schengen Visa Rules
- 9 Taxi or Tube from LHR to Gloucester Road Tube?
- 10 Transportation from Athens Airport to Syntagma
- 11 Ideas for Itinerary from Frankfurt
- 12 N Ireland / Ireland driving
- 13 Family vacay for 6 weeks with 2 Toddlers
- 14 2 weeks Bavaria - December 2015
- 15 Southern Spain
- 16 Five Nights in Budapest: A Quick Winter Getaway
- 17 Euro Trivia Quiz #12 - Know Your Rivers?
- 18 Ireland / N Ireland Chauffer/Guide
- 19 Since Paris is ALWAYS good idea
- 20 Recommended overnight stops on Iceland ring road
- 21 Hotel or B&B Recommendations for Chamonix, Lyon & Paris
- 22 Ireland / N Ireland clothing recommendations
- 23 London Experts - What do you think of this apartment?
- 24 Starting to plan for 3.5 weeks in northern Spain, May 2015
- 25 4-5 Days in Switzerland before Paris? Is Berne the place to go?