We will be in Rome mid-September and are considering booking the Viatour 6 hour Appian Way bike tour, but want to make sure my husband and I are in good enough shape. We are in our late 50's, both in good shape, and active (golf, zumba, walking). Has anyone taken this tour, and, if so, how strenuous did you think it was? I would hate not to be able to finish, or worse yet, not be able to walk for the next few days! Thanks in advance for all replies, Reid777
Appian Way Bike Tour
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Using Debit Cards for Purchases
- 2 Tipping in the UK
- 3 Discount Card and itinerary for London for family of 4
- 4 Paris to Provence in 3 days ideas?
- 5 Barcelona Hotels, Looking for recommendations
- 6 driving from Barcelona to Venice by car
- 7 Scotland Explorer Pass
- 8 Discount Card and itinerary for Paris for family of 4
- 9 Europe in December for 10 days
- 10 Ventimiglia to Trieste
- 11 Ellen & Stu Dudley's trip to the Ile de Re & the Loire.
- 12 Southern Spain - What to SEE, what to BUY - what NOT to miss
- 13 Rick Steves - Ugly American Again!
- 14 car rental issues Italy Slovenia Croatia
- 15 Easyjet; Vueling; Ryanair "Carryon" Question
- 16 Should one go to an iconic place to eat something not very palatable?
- 17 Barcelona next week, itinerary critique?
- 18 BEST OF FRANCE ROAD TRIP IN 30 DAYS- MAY 15
- 19 The "Perfect week" in Sicily???
- 20 What I Did Right... and... What I Learned...
- 21 Traffic Violation from Italy
- 22 4-5 Days in Switzerland before Paris? Is Berne the place to go?
- 23 My trip to Paris and Normandy June 2014
- 24 The elusive `Northern Lights` Where I go , they don`t!
- 25 Amsterdam, Antwerp, Bruges over New Years