We will be in Rome mid-September and are considering booking the Viatour 6 hour Appian Way bike tour, but want to make sure my husband and I are in good enough shape. We are in our late 50's, both in good shape, and active (golf, zumba, walking). Has anyone taken this tour, and, if so, how strenuous did you think it was? I would hate not to be able to finish, or worse yet, not be able to walk for the next few days! Thanks in advance for all replies, Reid777
Appian Way Bike Tour
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 10 days in England
- 2 Safe to use hotel room safe?
- 3 December in Munich, Salzburg, Graz, and Budapest
- 4 Visit to Bath and London england
- 5 Speeding ticket in Germany: how do I handle this?
- 6 Impressions of Bad Tolz?
- 7 Spain - Mallorca vs. Canary Islands
- 8 Itinerey help for 4 weeks trip to Germany for July of 2015
- 9 Two Week Big Fat Family Vacation to Greece
- 10 On the road again - another country roads tour of France.
- 11 England, Scotland, Ireland, and France... Where do I start?! (three weeks)
- 12 Florence/Tuscany and Rome - help with details!!
- 13 Food in Paris-Dining out
- 14 month's stay in Italy
- 15 specific question about my possible trip to europe with Schengen law
- 16 Spain to France Itenerary Question: Plane or Train
- 17 Favorite Views of Paris?
- 18 If you had a week in Switzerland...
- 19 Need Help For August Spain Itinerary (10 days)
- 20 17 amazing days in Tuscany, Positano and Rome – June 2014!
- 21 Help with trip to St Petersburg
- 22 Americans travel to Russia. Is it safe?
- 23 10 days switzerland trip itenary..
- 24 5 days France Itinerary
- 25 Is May Day a big deal in Barcelona?