I'm looking at airbnb appartments to rent and I wanted to get your opinion on these ones I got so far on the above cities. Please let me know if they are in a really nice area for August and if you think the price is fair before booking them.
• The first one is in Rome the Address is, 12 Vicolo delle Palle, Roma, Lazio and the price is $110 a night. Is anyone familiar with that area, would you recommend it for the price? (entire home)
• The second one is in Venice, calle Vitturi, San Marco for $130 per night. I think this is an excellent choice, any thoughts? (private bed)
• The third and last is in Florence, it is in Via dei Leoni / Via del Corno, Firenze, Toscana. The price is $80, seems like an great deal, any thoughts? (private bed)
Thank you so much in advance, what I really need to know is if I'm paying the right price for the apartment, and if I could get something in a better area maybe for the same price.
Appartments in Rome, Venice and Florence
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Madrid Tapas Tour
- 2 Italy/France 22 day Itinerary - Help
- 3 Two weeks in Paris ... how to fill?
- 4 Italy and France in 20 Days
- 5 London Tube strike scheduled for Apr 28 (2 days) and May 5 (3 days). Help!
- 6 Oktoberfest reservations
- 7 Mosquitos in Amsterdam
- 8 Trip to Italy with teenagers
- 9 Eurostar booking
- 10 Questions for my German friends
- 11 Almost 3 weeks in Sicily in March
- 12 Greece--Crete or Peloponnis?
- 13 Day trip to Rothenberg from Munich
- 14 Chip but no PIN
- 15 Good neighborhood to stay in Porto
- 16 How to get from Charles de Gaulle Airport to Gare du Nord?
- 17 Flying into Barcelona and have 5 days to go where?
- 18 What to wear
- 19 Basque Spain to Lourdes to Carcassonne to Provence! 12 busy days solo
- 20 italy
- 21 Duoro Valley lodging for 3 in June
- 22 Stay near Paris
- 23 3 AM Arrival in Santorini OK?
- 24 Cooking classes in Belgium
- 25 Advance Tickest from Piraeus to Islands?