I'm looking at airbnb appartments to rent and I wanted to get your opinion on these ones I got so far on the above cities. Please let me know if they are in a really nice area for August and if you think the price is fair before booking them.
• The first one is in Rome the Address is, 12 Vicolo delle Palle, Roma, Lazio and the price is $110 a night. Is anyone familiar with that area, would you recommend it for the price? (entire home)
• The second one is in Venice, calle Vitturi, San Marco for $130 per night. I think this is an excellent choice, any thoughts? (private bed)
• The third and last is in Florence, it is in Via dei Leoni / Via del Corno, Firenze, Toscana. The price is $80, seems like an great deal, any thoughts? (private bed)
Thank you so much in advance, what I really need to know is if I'm paying the right price for the apartment, and if I could get something in a better area maybe for the same price.
Appartments in Rome, Venice and Florence
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Month Itinerary England, France, Germany, Italy does this work?
- 2 Not hot in Europe in July?
- 3 Hotwire zones in Barcelona & London
- 4 Vienna highlights
- 5 Toulouse and beyond -
- 6 Questions - Planning a Family Trip to Greece this summer
- 7 Itinerary Help 10 days in Europe over Easter Week
- 8 Paris: Help w/short and very last minute trip
- 9 accommodation woes - Sicily
- 10 Wanting to spend 6 months in the French Countryside
- 11 30 Days in Europe - 29 y/o male
- 12 Seville hotels
- 13 Any exciting towns South of Rome, Italy
- 14 Italy
- 15 Venice to Wegen Switerzerland-suggestion for overnight near lake como
- 16 We saw London, we saw France as well as The Netherlands and Belgium
- 17 9 nights in Switzerland Help!Please.
- 18 Apartment in Rome - location opinions please
- 19 Where to stay family of 5 in Rome? Hotel or rental suggestions please!!
- 20 Reims for a day
- 21 Lavender Fields
- 22 Second thoughts about Provence - help!
- 23 Munich
- 24 Ireland and the UK Itinerary Advice
- 25 Parking Car in Amsterdam - Need Advice