I'm looking at airbnb appartments to rent and I wanted to get your opinion on these ones I got so far on the above cities. Please let me know if they are in a really nice area for August and if you think the price is fair before booking them.
• The first one is in Rome the Address is, 12 Vicolo delle Palle, Roma, Lazio and the price is $110 a night. Is anyone familiar with that area, would you recommend it for the price? (entire home)
• The second one is in Venice, calle Vitturi, San Marco for $130 per night. I think this is an excellent choice, any thoughts? (private bed)
• The third and last is in Florence, it is in Via dei Leoni / Via del Corno, Firenze, Toscana. The price is $80, seems like an great deal, any thoughts? (private bed)
Thank you so much in advance, what I really need to know is if I'm paying the right price for the apartment, and if I could get something in a better area maybe for the same price.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 London: favorite recent exhibits?
- 2 What to do in Dublin/ Waterford in 1 day
- 3 Help with itineray to Madrid-Seville-Granada
- 4 What am I doing wrong?
- 5 Pantelleria: Yes or no?
- 6 17 Days Honeymoon in Italy and France
- 7 Sicily: Day trips from Palermo to Erice, Segesta and Cefalu
- 8 15 hour layover in London with children, should we leave the airport?
- 9 Italy for New Year's
- 10 First Time in France--Paris and Burgundy
- 11 Germany at Christmas
- 12 where do you look when you're trying to book a villa last minute?
- 13 Beautiful Ireland: a 3-week solo journey.
- 14 Any Glasgow Experts?
- 15 Stockholm/Copenhagen/Norway?
- 16 Southern Spain - itinerary suggestions?
- 17 British Airways, anyone?
- 18 Hotel Lorelei et Londres, Sorrento. Whatever happened to it?
- 19 Portugal Itinerary - any advice?
- 20 Mirrors?
- 21 Scotland to Northern Ireland and then back to Scotland. Tips?
- 22 SIM card in Dublin Airport
- 23 Shuttle Service in Paris
- 24 Questions about Flamenco in Madrid
- 25 Two UK GTGs - Edinburgh 25 Aug., London 1 Sept.