I'm looking at airbnb appartments to rent and I wanted to get your opinion on these ones I got so far on the above cities. Please let me know if they are in a really nice area for August and if you think the price is fair before booking them.
• The first one is in Rome the Address is, 12 Vicolo delle Palle, Roma, Lazio and the price is $110 a night. Is anyone familiar with that area, would you recommend it for the price? (entire home)
• The second one is in Venice, calle Vitturi, San Marco for $130 per night. I think this is an excellent choice, any thoughts? (private bed)
• The third and last is in Florence, it is in Via dei Leoni / Via del Corno, Firenze, Toscana. The price is $80, seems like an great deal, any thoughts? (private bed)
Thank you so much in advance, what I really need to know is if I'm paying the right price for the apartment, and if I could get something in a better area maybe for the same price.
Appartments in Rome, Venice and Florence
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Munich with a car?
- 2 Reservation needed in Germany?
- 3 From CDG to the Seventh?
- 4 Great Britain Travel- London / Edinburgh
- 5 Day trip on the Rhine
- 6 Hut to hut hiking in Bavarian alps
- 7 Germany-berlin marathon
- 8 Italy for 3 in 12 days
- 9 Rue Montorgueil or 7th?
- 10 museum passes in Rome
- 11 Trenitalia has just enabled bookings for summer 2014
- 12 Hair Straightener for Europe!
- 13 Alternatives to Heathrow hotels?
- 14 Airfare for summer travel to Europe
- 15 Benefits of Living in an HOA Community of the Cindy Shearin Group
- 16 Cordoba -- What to do on a Monday?
- 17 Better to return car in Orvieto or airport Fiumicino (in Rome)
- 18 recommendations for budget hotels - West End, Covent Garden, Bloomsbury
- 19 Best Time of Day and Vantage Point for Seven Sisters
- 20 Estonia Amber
- 21 My Italy Itinerary for July 2014
- 22 Quick notes from 2 weeks in Turkey
- 23 Not hot in Europe in July?
- 24 Berlin & Budapest for 8 days
- 25 UK for 12 days !