I'm looking at airbnb appartments to rent and I wanted to get your opinion on these ones I got so far on the above cities. Please let me know if they are in a really nice area for August and if you think the price is fair before booking them.
• The first one is in Rome the Address is, 12 Vicolo delle Palle, Roma, Lazio and the price is $110 a night. Is anyone familiar with that area, would you recommend it for the price? (entire home)
• The second one is in Venice, calle Vitturi, San Marco for $130 per night. I think this is an excellent choice, any thoughts? (private bed)
• The third and last is in Florence, it is in Via dei Leoni / Via del Corno, Firenze, Toscana. The price is $80, seems like an great deal, any thoughts? (private bed)
Thank you so much in advance, what I really need to know is if I'm paying the right price for the apartment, and if I could get something in a better area maybe for the same price.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Timing when visiting the Dordogne Department
- 2 London road closings this weekend: Bike Race
- 3 Sept. 2016 Apt. In Paris just cancelled---YIKES!
- 4 Our time in Rome
- 5 Suicide bombing in Ansbach
- 6 Les bons plans de Whathello
- 7 The Texas Trio Tour England
- 8 Enjoying England for a year!
- 9 European Travel in March
- 10 Les bons plans de whathello - paris - hotel
- 11 Spain - Advice for Beach towns
- 12 Transport from Prague to Slovenia-Croatia-Bosnia-Romania
- 13 My First Trip to Europe...
- 14 3 hours or so in Milano (quick stopover)
- 15 Looking for a car with a driver in Ireland
- 16 Help needed for Netherlands itinerary please
- 17 Tuscan Winery Suggestions
- 18 Neighborhood Bistros in Paris
- 19 We are back!
- 20 Paris, the Bernese Oberland, and Bavaria with 2 kids
- 21 Europe itinerary review
- 22 Gracia Neighborhood in Barcelona Spain
- 23 Germany, May'16: Four seasons in three weeks.
- 24 Leipzig, Dresden, Meissen, Bautzen, etc.
- 25 Holiday in Cilento Region