I'm looking at airbnb appartments to rent and I wanted to get your opinion on these ones I got so far on the above cities. Please let me know if they are in a really nice area for August and if you think the price is fair before booking them.
• The first one is in Rome the Address is, 12 Vicolo delle Palle, Roma, Lazio and the price is $110 a night. Is anyone familiar with that area, would you recommend it for the price? (entire home)
• The second one is in Venice, calle Vitturi, San Marco for $130 per night. I think this is an excellent choice, any thoughts? (private bed)
• The third and last is in Florence, it is in Via dei Leoni / Via del Corno, Firenze, Toscana. The price is $80, seems like an great deal, any thoughts? (private bed)
Thank you so much in advance, what I really need to know is if I'm paying the right price for the apartment, and if I could get something in a better area maybe for the same price.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 38 Days in Paris
- 2 Crete/Athens June 2017
- 3 Advice on Sicily & Aeolian Islands
- 4 Where to stay in September in the Swiss Alps
- 5 Roman Roamings: 2 Weeks of Wanderings
- 6 question on Barcelona itinerary
- 7 Suggestions for Switzerland-Italy Trip??
- 8 Cordoba Overnight?
- 9 "Paris? Again?" And an odd pickpocketing
- 10 4 Days In Northern Italy advice
- 11 UZES & NIMES OR Orange & Châteauneuf du Pape
- 12 How the kids age calculated
- 13 The Dordogne & Loire Valley?
- 14 European Travel & Trivia Quiz #162
- 15 What tips can you give about packing?
- 16 Beaune France
- 17 Scotland Trip Report
- 18 Madrid airport question
- 19 Kayaking in Avignon
- 20 Sintra
- 21 Murren to Prague
- 22 English Gardens Itinerary Advice please
- 23 Aix Provence
- 24 best Provence itinerary to see Verdon Gorge
- 25 Vegetarian Food in Spain & Portugal