I'm looking at airbnb appartments to rent and I wanted to get your opinion on these ones I got so far on the above cities. Please let me know if they are in a really nice area for August and if you think the price is fair before booking them.
• The first one is in Rome the Address is, 12 Vicolo delle Palle, Roma, Lazio and the price is $110 a night. Is anyone familiar with that area, would you recommend it for the price? (entire home)
• The second one is in Venice, calle Vitturi, San Marco for $130 per night. I think this is an excellent choice, any thoughts? (private bed)
• The third and last is in Florence, it is in Via dei Leoni / Via del Corno, Firenze, Toscana. The price is $80, seems like an great deal, any thoughts? (private bed)
Thank you so much in advance, what I really need to know is if I'm paying the right price for the apartment, and if I could get something in a better area maybe for the same price.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 http://supplementsabout.co.uk/hydro-muscle-max/
- 2 Seeking suggestions: Bavaria, Austria, Prague Trip in Fall
- 3 http://trypurejuvenate.com/premium-white-kidney-bean-extract/
- 4 Brixen/ Bressanone: ideas for a few days?
- 5 More Info : http://bellavitaserumtry.com
- 6 cell phone companys
- 7 Day Trip to Greenland from Reykjavik
- 8 italy itinerary
- 9 Based in Burford, how to spend our time
- 10 Ideas for travel (hiking) in Northern Italy
- 11 Local markets in Italy
- 12 Arrival day suggestions (South Kensington)
- 13 Dublin Hotel Advice & Construction
- 14 My 7 day Provence itinerary... workable?
- 15 Positano - Sorrento Travel Questions
- 16 Beaches in Southern France
- 17 Where in Paris?
- 18 Dordogne and Loire Valley
- 19 anyone use 'NO JET LAG' ?
- 20 4 days in London worth the jetlag?
- 21 15+ days in Sicily -- first crack at itinerary
- 22 Guides - Matera
- 23 Eurorail pass or flights/local trains in Spain plus Lisbon for 21 days
- 24 Trip Report Crete May 2016
- 25 Spain Itinerary Help