I'm looking at airbnb appartments to rent and I wanted to get your opinion on these ones I got so far on the above cities. Please let me know if they are in a really nice area for August and if you think the price is fair before booking them.
• The first one is in Rome the Address is, 12 Vicolo delle Palle, Roma, Lazio and the price is $110 a night. Is anyone familiar with that area, would you recommend it for the price? (entire home)
• The second one is in Venice, calle Vitturi, San Marco for $130 per night. I think this is an excellent choice, any thoughts? (private bed)
• The third and last is in Florence, it is in Via dei Leoni / Via del Corno, Firenze, Toscana. The price is $80, seems like an great deal, any thoughts? (private bed)
Thank you so much in advance, what I really need to know is if I'm paying the right price for the apartment, and if I could get something in a better area maybe for the same price.
Appartments in Rome, Venice and Florence
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Biarritz and San Sebastian in 1 Day?
- 2 Umbria - planning for 3 or 4 days in April
- 3 Rocamaxour
- 4 Rome: Vatican to Tiburtina Station by bus?
- 5 France in 2003
- 6 Germany - Poland - Italy itinerary help requested
- 7 Maratea
- 8 Travel from Budapest to Rovinj, Croatia
- 9 2 different itineraries
- 10 Insight coach tours of Italy & France
- 11 St. John's Navalis feast/festival in Prague
- 12 10 Day trip and want to see Rome - Florence - Cinque Terre - Venice
- 13 Travel with kids (6 & 8 yrs) to Germany/Switzerland/Liechtenstein
- 14 MaiTaiTom's Paris When It Sizzles; Paris When It Fizzles Anniversary Trip
- 15 Scotland 4 days / 5 nights - Itinerary ideas?!
- 16 Euro Travel Quiz - Places Reeking of History
- 17 Home Base in Belgium
- 18 Practicing Spanish while in Spain - any ideas?
- 19 Now for the Venice hotel
- 20 Loco Spain Train Questions
- 21 Looking for nice regions with good public transport
- 22 Turn Back or Forge Ahead?
- 23 Arles as a base?
- 24 Plane or Train Lisbon to Porto?
- 25 My Camino de Santiago