I'm looking at airbnb appartments to rent and I wanted to get your opinion on these ones I got so far on the above cities. Please let me know if they are in a really nice area for August and if you think the price is fair before booking them.
• The first one is in Rome the Address is, 12 Vicolo delle Palle, Roma, Lazio and the price is $110 a night. Is anyone familiar with that area, would you recommend it for the price? (entire home)
• The second one is in Venice, calle Vitturi, San Marco for $130 per night. I think this is an excellent choice, any thoughts? (private bed)
• The third and last is in Florence, it is in Via dei Leoni / Via del Corno, Firenze, Toscana. The price is $80, seems like an great deal, any thoughts? (private bed)
Thank you so much in advance, what I really need to know is if I'm paying the right price for the apartment, and if I could get something in a better area maybe for the same price.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Rugby World Cup - is your team playing?
- 2 How to enjoy Paris on a low/moderate budget?
- 3 Barcelona to south of France
- 4 Visiting Turkey for Fun and Adventure, Oasis or Chaos
- 5 England/Scotland In January questions
- 6 Edinburgh Questions...
- 7 Holding bags in Paris
- 8 Cost comparison b/w Paris and Switzerland(wengen)
- 9 Visiting Rungis on October 9, 2015
- 10 Nymphenburg Palace in Munich: how much time to allow?
- 11 Fall trip to The Netherlands and Belgium
- 12 Trip to France (Provence, Languedoc/Roussillon) - a quick summary
- 13 Awe inspiring on the Amalfi Coast....an Albergo "Clash of the Titans"
- 14 15 Days in Italy - Cost breakdown & notes
- 15 Giverny vs. Versailles
- 16 Breakfast by Roman Colosseum Suggestions?
- 17 Tapas in Madrid and other stuff to do
- 18 Stockholm+Copenhagen or Amsterdam + Ghent + Brugge in July
- 19 Dublin & Stockholm
- 20 Getting from Milan to MXP
- 21 Place to stay in London
- 22 SIXT car rental uk
- 23 Planning first trip to Germany, looking for any recommendations!!!
- 24 Montpillier Car Rental Return Help
- 25 Cornwall and Germany