I'm looking at airbnb appartments to rent and I wanted to get your opinion on these ones I got so far on the above cities. Please let me know if they are in a really nice area for August and if you think the price is fair before booking them.
• The first one is in Rome the Address is, 12 Vicolo delle Palle, Roma, Lazio and the price is $110 a night. Is anyone familiar with that area, would you recommend it for the price? (entire home)
• The second one is in Venice, calle Vitturi, San Marco for $130 per night. I think this is an excellent choice, any thoughts? (private bed)
• The third and last is in Florence, it is in Via dei Leoni / Via del Corno, Firenze, Toscana. The price is $80, seems like an great deal, any thoughts? (private bed)
Thank you so much in advance, what I really need to know is if I'm paying the right price for the apartment, and if I could get something in a better area maybe for the same price.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Drive from MXP to Lake Como (Moltrasio)
- 2 Alternative for Rustem Pasa Kulliyesi
- 3 Late april early may or october for paris and italy?
- 4 A visit to Greenwich
- 5 BARCELONA! Tapas, tours & towers - flamenco, festas & food!
- 6 Short Trip to Paris
- 7 Is Mittenwald a good base for outdoor activities, etc?
- 8 National Parks close to Malgrat de Mar or Barcelona recommendations
- 9 Italy Dolomites in early April
- 10 Italy trip with kids - planning help?
- 11 Ger’s Paris Trip Report: February 2017
- 12 hotels in the Eixample district of Barcelona
- 13 Laokasti Villa in Oia
- 14 London Itinerary - 4.5 days
- 15 Stu Tower
- 16 Ephesus - Tour A or B??
- 17 Spain or South of France in July 2017?
- 18 Cannobio/Lago Maggiore in October?
- 19 Puglia: A question about eating @ a masseria
- 20 8-Week Itinerary in Europe (for my 40th Birthday)
- 21 Train up the Jungfrau
- 22 Greece itinerary - need advice!
- 23 London, Glasgow, and ?
- 24 App for restaurants/pubs in the the UK?
- 25 Nowhere 'safe' : London attack