I'm looking at airbnb appartments to rent and I wanted to get your opinion on these ones I got so far on the above cities. Please let me know if they are in a really nice area for August and if you think the price is fair before booking them.
• The first one is in Rome the Address is, 12 Vicolo delle Palle, Roma, Lazio and the price is $110 a night. Is anyone familiar with that area, would you recommend it for the price? (entire home)
• The second one is in Venice, calle Vitturi, San Marco for $130 per night. I think this is an excellent choice, any thoughts? (private bed)
• The third and last is in Florence, it is in Via dei Leoni / Via del Corno, Firenze, Toscana. The price is $80, seems like an great deal, any thoughts? (private bed)
Thank you so much in advance, what I really need to know is if I'm paying the right price for the apartment, and if I could get something in a better area maybe for the same price.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Trump alleged to be "keen" for US to join Commonwealth
- 2 No Periods in British Written English!
- 3 Barcelona
- 4 Spain and South of France
- 5 Croatia... Is dubrovnik a must?
- 6 Greece + Italy | Itinerary Suggestions
- 7 Overnight at Heathrow
- 8 Dinner get-together in Paris?
- 9 France, UK and Ireland
- 10 Daytime flights - US East Coast to Paris?
- 11 Ronda Wine/biking
- 12 Starting my Paris plan for May
- 13 El Pastrami en Madrid
- 14 3 Month Europe Itineray -- please critique
- 15 Andalucia itinerary help
- 16 Santorini lodging
- 17 Germany family road trip help!
- 18 Windycar Instanbul- Car rental deposit scam
- 19 5 days in the Morvan (Burgundy)
- 20 Best place to view alps from Italy
- 21 Acorn TV and Whatsapp
- 22 Prague
- 23 Upcoming trip to Penzance, Cornwall
- 24 Barcelona appartment is it a good location ?
- 25 9 days in London