I'm looking at airbnb appartments to rent and I wanted to get your opinion on these ones I got so far on the above cities. Please let me know if they are in a really nice area for August and if you think the price is fair before booking them.
• The first one is in Rome the Address is, 12 Vicolo delle Palle, Roma, Lazio and the price is $110 a night. Is anyone familiar with that area, would you recommend it for the price? (entire home)
• The second one is in Venice, calle Vitturi, San Marco for $130 per night. I think this is an excellent choice, any thoughts? (private bed)
• The third and last is in Florence, it is in Via dei Leoni / Via del Corno, Firenze, Toscana. The price is $80, seems like an great deal, any thoughts? (private bed)
Thank you so much in advance, what I really need to know is if I'm paying the right price for the apartment, and if I could get something in a better area maybe for the same price.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 One week in Sicily - Taormina, Ortigia, Agrigento & Palermo
- 2 April in Paris...with a Side of Bordeaux
- 3 Uber in Paris: OK now ?
- 4 tipping
- 5 Madrid Spain Hotels near Prado Museum
- 6 Italy Itinerary for 8 days
- 7 Amalfi vs Tuscany
- 8 Germany
- 9 Paris Perfect Legal?
- 10 London Paris
- 11 Vienna sights and tickets to sights in Prague and Budapest
- 12 Where to go? Iceland vs Czech Republic?
- 13 Long Weekend in Lovely Amsterdam
- 14 Scotland: Summer Days in Skye
- 15 Visiting Cornwall without a car?
- 16 One suitcase or two for two weeks in Italy
- 17 The DCC scam is spreading
- 18 What clothes?
- 19 Edinburgh Conference Centre, Riccarton -- nearby hotels?
- 20 Rome at Christmas
- 21 CDG airport, 2 tickets
- 22 Four people, three countries, two weeks
- 23 The One Trip to Rule Them All
- 24 10 full days in Italy, creating an itinerary based on interests
- 25 4 Country Itinerary