I'm looking at airbnb appartments to rent and I wanted to get your opinion on these ones I got so far on the above cities. Please let me know if they are in a really nice area for August and if you think the price is fair before booking them.
• The first one is in Rome the Address is, 12 Vicolo delle Palle, Roma, Lazio and the price is $110 a night. Is anyone familiar with that area, would you recommend it for the price? (entire home)
• The second one is in Venice, calle Vitturi, San Marco for $130 per night. I think this is an excellent choice, any thoughts? (private bed)
• The third and last is in Florence, it is in Via dei Leoni / Via del Corno, Firenze, Toscana. The price is $80, seems like an great deal, any thoughts? (private bed)
Thank you so much in advance, what I really need to know is if I'm paying the right price for the apartment, and if I could get something in a better area maybe for the same price.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Very last minute Swiss train help!
- 2 PARIS. GTG-------Sept.14, 2016, anyone interested?
- 3 Elbe Bike Trip 2 with a nasty end
- 4 2 week in Europe Itinerary help
- 5 Car Rental in Italy: Insurance Needed/Suggested
- 6 Seville itinerary critic and advice please
- 7 KLM mandatory Animal Hotel SCAM
- 8 HOTEL IN STOCKHOLM
- 9 Costal Spain Vacation Rental House Advice
- 10 Immigration from Italy to Ireland to US
- 11 Best coastal town within 3 hours of Barcelona (with kids)
- 12 Where do I pass through immigration in the UK
- 13 European Championship
- 14 Departure Tax in UK
- 15 Parking in Italy
- 16 MADRID-ARANDA DEL DUERO-BURGOS- (??)
- 17 FAQs
- 18 Cancelling apartment in PARIS
- 19 Bel Canto restaurant, Paris
- 20 1 week in Malaga
- 21 http://www.toptryloburn.com/ombia-derma-reviews/
- 22 Inside of that plastic area you’ll see lights
- 23 Where to stop between Dijon & the Loire Valley (Chinon)?
- 24 Is Heathrow or Gatwick best to use for going to London?
- 25 Long Train Runnin' through the Alps (Switzerland 2016)