I'm looking at airbnb appartments to rent and I wanted to get your opinion on these ones I got so far on the above cities. Please let me know if they are in a really nice area for August and if you think the price is fair before booking them.
• The first one is in Rome the Address is, 12 Vicolo delle Palle, Roma, Lazio and the price is $110 a night. Is anyone familiar with that area, would you recommend it for the price? (entire home)
• The second one is in Venice, calle Vitturi, San Marco for $130 per night. I think this is an excellent choice, any thoughts? (private bed)
• The third and last is in Florence, it is in Via dei Leoni / Via del Corno, Firenze, Toscana. The price is $80, seems like an great deal, any thoughts? (private bed)
Thank you so much in advance, what I really need to know is if I'm paying the right price for the apartment, and if I could get something in a better area maybe for the same price.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Suggestions for Drive to Milan
- 2 Best European Cities for Walking Challenged
- 3 Getting from Ljubljana to Plitvice Lakes
- 4 Bologna, Florence, Venice 5 days
- 5 Scenic Driving Routes
- 6 Looking for the Holy Grail... in a Tour of Italy
- 7 Sent a postcard recently from Italy?
- 8 Vienna to Bratislava
- 9 Venice - suggestions for hotels just after Easter - mid-April 2017.
- 10 1 way ticket
- 11 Chip and Sign credit cards usage in europe
- 12 pareja de hecho in Spain
- 13 Visiting Spain in January
- 14 Best area to stay in Valencia
- 15 What type of visa is right for me?
- 16 Paris---baguette question???
- 17 Europe in the Winter for a week
- 18 road trip from Dover to see the English countryside and castes
- 19 French immersion courses in France
- 20 How beautiful is Lisbon compared to other european ciites?
- 21 15 days in Europe starting and ending in Amsterdam
- 22 For Swiss Alps/Zermatt fans
- 23 Puglia & Matera in photos
- 24 Car Rentals
- 25 Spain and Portugal - when to Go