I'm looking at airbnb appartments to rent and I wanted to get your opinion on these ones I got so far on the above cities. Please let me know if they are in a really nice area for August and if you think the price is fair before booking them.
• The first one is in Rome the Address is, 12 Vicolo delle Palle, Roma, Lazio and the price is $110 a night. Is anyone familiar with that area, would you recommend it for the price? (entire home)
• The second one is in Venice, calle Vitturi, San Marco for $130 per night. I think this is an excellent choice, any thoughts? (private bed)
• The third and last is in Florence, it is in Via dei Leoni / Via del Corno, Firenze, Toscana. The price is $80, seems like an great deal, any thoughts? (private bed)
Thank you so much in advance, what I really need to know is if I'm paying the right price for the apartment, and if I could get something in a better area maybe for the same price.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Day Trips from Venice with Tweens / Teens
- 2 Croatia Driving Trip in March
- 3 Antiques shopping Rome
- 4 Andalusia itinerary comments & advice please!
- 5 8 days in switzerland
- 6 Would you give up time in Malaga for more time in Granada?
- 7 Good and not too touristy restaurants
- 8 daily itinerary ideas for southern Languedoc and Rousillon
- 9 Rome, Amalfi coast September/October help
- 10 12 Days in Italy
- 11 Health insurance coverage
- 12 Vintage trip report: Greenland, 1995
- 13 Munich and Garmisch-Partenkirchen: a german trip report
- 14 A week in Greece, single woman alone
- 15 3 weeks in Italy...questions...
- 16 Oh Italy, What to wear!
- 17 Family vacay in Europe
- 18 London, Edinburgh, Italy..HELP!
- 19 Please help with my almost 3 week itinerary for Croatia
- 20 Italy - best two central locations
- 21 Another Book List for Italy
- 22 Croatia, Slovenia, Austria with Preschoolers
- 23 Day trip suggestion from London
- 24 Trip Report:Rome, Florence, Tuscany in December
- 25 Back to Paris--need hotel advice