I'm looking at airbnb appartments to rent and I wanted to get your opinion on these ones I got so far on the above cities. Please let me know if they are in a really nice area for August and if you think the price is fair before booking them.
• The first one is in Rome the Address is, 12 Vicolo delle Palle, Roma, Lazio and the price is $110 a night. Is anyone familiar with that area, would you recommend it for the price? (entire home)
• The second one is in Venice, calle Vitturi, San Marco for $130 per night. I think this is an excellent choice, any thoughts? (private bed)
• The third and last is in Florence, it is in Via dei Leoni / Via del Corno, Firenze, Toscana. The price is $80, seems like an great deal, any thoughts? (private bed)
Thank you so much in advance, what I really need to know is if I'm paying the right price for the apartment, and if I could get something in a better area maybe for the same price.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Oporto
- 2 No Periods in British Written English!
- 3 Sao Miguel, Azores
- 4 Not Gone From Memory Or From Love — The Western Front Revisited
- 5 Italy, beyond the most common Tourist Destinations
- 6 Relais Il Canalicchio
- 7 Perugia
- 8 Train tickets, Swiss pass or eurail
- 9 CDG Meeting Point Help
- 10 Lunch stop in Cinque Terre
- 11 Seville- Ronda drive time
- 12 Ronda Wine/biking
- 13 Flying into London and Flying out of Edinburgh
- 14 St Denis Cathedral
- 15 Mantova, Ravenna, Ferrara fall 2017?
- 16 What crazy coincidence or chance meeting have you had while traveling?
- 17 First Trip from Boston to Italy
- 18 Andalucia itinerary help
- 19 8ish days Zurich to Como...
- 20 Doumo to Lampugnano bus station
- 21 Mayrhofen August with nearly 5 year old and 5 months old?
- 22 Day trips from Florence
- 23 Bus from Dubrovnik to Mostar
- 24 Hotel Dauphine. Paris.
- 25 itinerary help: 18 days in Wales/Scotland