I'm looking at airbnb appartments to rent and I wanted to get your opinion on these ones I got so far on the above cities. Please let me know if they are in a really nice area for August and if you think the price is fair before booking them.
• The first one is in Rome the Address is, 12 Vicolo delle Palle, Roma, Lazio and the price is $110 a night. Is anyone familiar with that area, would you recommend it for the price? (entire home)
• The second one is in Venice, calle Vitturi, San Marco for $130 per night. I think this is an excellent choice, any thoughts? (private bed)
• The third and last is in Florence, it is in Via dei Leoni / Via del Corno, Firenze, Toscana. The price is $80, seems like an great deal, any thoughts? (private bed)
Thank you so much in advance, what I really need to know is if I'm paying the right price for the apartment, and if I could get something in a better area maybe for the same price.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Is Mljet a reasonable substitute for Korcula?
- 2 Fodor's Boston GTG
- 3 Relaxing on the Rhone - a river cruise virgin's trip report.
- 4 The Impact of AirBnB in Paris
- 5 Croatia: Zagreb to Dubrovnik HELP
- 6 Antwerp Tram
- 7 Trip report European honeymoon
- 8 12 days in the Italian Lakes
- 9 10 days in Spain (Madrid and ???)
- 10 Tour of La Scala, Milan
- 11 RER C to Versailles on Wed. - still a good option due to Paris strikes?
- 12 Day trip from Split to Hvar - to Stari Grad or Hvar City?
- 13 Paris, Versailles and Jet Lag
- 14 Venice - Tour suggestions
- 15 Alhambra
- 16 Hotels in Barcelona Madrid and Granada
- 17 Provence Lavender fields in July
- 18 Balloch to the Isle of Skye
- 19 French Vacation in Mid-America
- 20 90 day rule with EU/Spain Visa
- 21 Driving Croatia, Montenegro & Albania
- 22 Travel From Copenhagen-late October
- 23 I'm sorting out my stuff for the next trip.
- 24 Croatia, is it crazy to hire a car?
- 25 The most interesting city/town in the UK-in your opinion