I'm looking at airbnb appartments to rent and I wanted to get your opinion on these ones I got so far on the above cities. Please let me know if they are in a really nice area for August and if you think the price is fair before booking them.
• The first one is in Rome the Address is, 12 Vicolo delle Palle, Roma, Lazio and the price is $110 a night. Is anyone familiar with that area, would you recommend it for the price? (entire home)
• The second one is in Venice, calle Vitturi, San Marco for $130 per night. I think this is an excellent choice, any thoughts? (private bed)
• The third and last is in Florence, it is in Via dei Leoni / Via del Corno, Firenze, Toscana. The price is $80, seems like an great deal, any thoughts? (private bed)
Thank you so much in advance, what I really need to know is if I'm paying the right price for the apartment, and if I could get something in a better area maybe for the same price.
Appartments in Rome, Venice and Florence
- 1 Advent weekend in Quedlinburg
- 2 Buying a house in the Languedoc - the hunt begins
- 3 Italian Lakes gardens
- 4 Is there a best time of day to visit the Alhambra?
- 5 Walking shoes for London and Paris
- 6 Greek islands from Turkey
- 7 Budget (or at least Somewhat Inexpensive) Lodging in Bologna
- 8 15 Day Europe Trip - Mix of rail and car.. Cost ineffective?
- 9 Chambermaid tipping
- 10 TGV and Provence questions
- 11 Novels set in Greece
- 12 Bells, Balls and a Basilica – Cooking in Abruzzo; Eating & Drinking In Rome
- 13 To Paris and Provence in June
- 14 Home from Rome - a trip report
- 15 Bavarian Honeymoon Suggestions
- 16 USING THE METRO FROM AEROPORT CDG 2 TGV TO Place d'Italie
- 17 More help with housing in Puglia
- 18 Alps/countryside off the beaten path suggestion - daytrip near Zurich
- 19 Euro Train
- 20 Paris Ariival..for Those who have requested
- 21 Unique excursion/experience in Paris
- 22 Rome Accommodation
- 23 Weekend in Lake Bled?
- 24 Travel from Prague to Basel
- 25 Driving Slovenia & Noerthern Croatia