I'm looking at airbnb appartments to rent and I wanted to get your opinion on these ones I got so far on the above cities. Please let me know if they are in a really nice area for August and if you think the price is fair before booking them.
• The first one is in Rome the Address is, 12 Vicolo delle Palle, Roma, Lazio and the price is $110 a night. Is anyone familiar with that area, would you recommend it for the price? (entire home)
• The second one is in Venice, calle Vitturi, San Marco for $130 per night. I think this is an excellent choice, any thoughts? (private bed)
• The third and last is in Florence, it is in Via dei Leoni / Via del Corno, Firenze, Toscana. The price is $80, seems like an great deal, any thoughts? (private bed)
Thank you so much in advance, what I really need to know is if I'm paying the right price for the apartment, and if I could get something in a better area maybe for the same price.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 8 day trip from Denmark to Austria and Switzerland
- 2 First time in Greece
- 3 2 Days in Bologna
- 4 Can't we Fodorites be kinder in our responses, especially to new posters?
- 5 Please critique my itinerary
- 6 Freiburg to Zell am See
- 7 Modica or Noto? So difficult to decide!
- 8 Cornwall to Edinburgh in 25 days ????
- 9 Reservations needed for Frankfurt->Offenburg train?
- 10 KNOWL and/or CHARTWELL in Kent from London by train?
- 11 Public Transportation in Vienna: Borderline Organized Crime
- 12 3 days in Amsterdam, arriving on King's Day - Need advice
- 13 Need help with 2.5 days Rome itinerary
- 14 16 days loop Venice to Venice
- 15 What's your favorite indoor passage In Paris?
- 16 Shipping wine from Italy to Massachusetts
- 17 Ireland with teen daughter
- 18 One day Ephesus tour Company
- 19 Itinerary help needed for month in France.
- 20 Ferries from Santorini to Folegandros
- 21 toarmina or cefalu
- 22 Danube Germany or Hungary
- 23 London Pass or No?
- 24 Day trip from Vienna (Prague, Budapest, Britislava, Salzburg)
- 25 Sankt Goar to Cologne