I'm looking at airbnb appartments to rent and I wanted to get your opinion on these ones I got so far on the above cities. Please let me know if they are in a really nice area for August and if you think the price is fair before booking them.
• The first one is in Rome the Address is, 12 Vicolo delle Palle, Roma, Lazio and the price is $110 a night. Is anyone familiar with that area, would you recommend it for the price? (entire home)
• The second one is in Venice, calle Vitturi, San Marco for $130 per night. I think this is an excellent choice, any thoughts? (private bed)
• The third and last is in Florence, it is in Via dei Leoni / Via del Corno, Firenze, Toscana. The price is $80, seems like an great deal, any thoughts? (private bed)
Thank you so much in advance, what I really need to know is if I'm paying the right price for the apartment, and if I could get something in a better area maybe for the same price.
Appartments in Rome, Venice and Florence
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 3 weeks in Sicily
- 2 Visiting Europe in April 2015
- 3 Seville - Easter weekend - Delays? Crowds?
- 4 Wheelie Suitcases Ban
- 5 Is seventeen too young to travel to Europe?
- 6 Christmas Market Battle: Vienna/Salzburg/Munich
- 7 Trains in Europe
- 8 Bodrum to Rhodes ferry or hydrofoil schedule
- 9 Five Days With Rabbies in Devon and Cornwall
- 10 Visiting Exciting Turkey in the Throes of Restoration
- 11 Chilling in the Cyclades May 2014--Mykonos, Naxos, Paros, Santorini, Athens
- 12 Saxon and Norman churches in Northumbria
- 13 Mum's been to Iceland, or "round Iceland with a cucumber"
- 14 Trip report of our visit to Rioja
- 15 Walking shoes for London and Paris
- 16 In the event you believe the nonsense next applying
- 17 Tedgale Trip Report: Portugal in April 2014 (with Easter in Amsterdam)
- 18 Visiting UK boyfriend
- 19 Munich - vacation apartment rental, week after Christmas
- 20 Raining in rome
- 21 ENGLAND NOV 5 - 16 2014
- 22 Activ holiday in Andalusia
- 23 A taste of Italy in 11 nights
- 24 Suggestions for couple of days in spain plus best route to get to Morrocco
- 25 Catalonia says it's going to have an independence referendum