I'm looking at airbnb appartments to rent and I wanted to get your opinion on these ones I got so far on the above cities. Please let me know if they are in a really nice area for August and if you think the price is fair before booking them.
• The first one is in Rome the Address is, 12 Vicolo delle Palle, Roma, Lazio and the price is $110 a night. Is anyone familiar with that area, would you recommend it for the price? (entire home)
• The second one is in Venice, calle Vitturi, San Marco for $130 per night. I think this is an excellent choice, any thoughts? (private bed)
• The third and last is in Florence, it is in Via dei Leoni / Via del Corno, Firenze, Toscana. The price is $80, seems like an great deal, any thoughts? (private bed)
Thank you so much in advance, what I really need to know is if I'm paying the right price for the apartment, and if I could get something in a better area maybe for the same price.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Anthropology and Archeology for the Turkey Traveler
- 2 limousine services - milan - rome
- 3 Regarding Residence Permit
- 4 Which are the most beautiful tourist attractions, Tenerife Spain ?
- 5 Flight from Athens to Santorini- is this enough time?
- 6 Homesaty
- 7 Do I Tip the Maid & How Much, Paris 3* Hotel?
- 8 Italian Opera-Edinburgh Tattoo-"Great" Houses-Cornwall: Ongoing and FINAL
- 9 The herbs in pure slim 365
- 10 Great Fare Sale Emirate Air
- 11 My bucket list first trip to Italy
- 12 Towns or hikes along Lake Lucerne
- 13 Route des Vins
- 14 Seville: Churches and Convent
- 15 2 days in Florence
- 16 With Gratitude for a Glorious Solo Month in Greece
- 17 Switzerland part of 3-week trip
- 18 train from Bucharest to Brasov
- 19 Paris Metro Entrances. How to find?
- 20 Maximizing Relaxation, Minimizing Hassles
- 21 base for Andalucia
- 22 Private tour guides in Bayeux
- 23 3 weeks italy itinerary
- 24 Scilly Islands --Abbey Gardens --Tresco
- 25 How to leave Slovenia for US?