I'm looking at airbnb appartments to rent and I wanted to get your opinion on these ones I got so far on the above cities. Please let me know if they are in a really nice area for August and if you think the price is fair before booking them.
• The first one is in Rome the Address is, 12 Vicolo delle Palle, Roma, Lazio and the price is $110 a night. Is anyone familiar with that area, would you recommend it for the price? (entire home)
• The second one is in Venice, calle Vitturi, San Marco for $130 per night. I think this is an excellent choice, any thoughts? (private bed)
• The third and last is in Florence, it is in Via dei Leoni / Via del Corno, Firenze, Toscana. The price is $80, seems like an great deal, any thoughts? (private bed)
Thank you so much in advance, what I really need to know is if I'm paying the right price for the apartment, and if I could get something in a better area maybe for the same price.
Appartments in Rome, Venice and Florence
- 1 1st time in Europe - Please critique our itinerary
- 2 I Need To Vent!
- 3 Advice Sought for Train Schedule in Spain
- 4 Rough Itinerary for Scotland, please more help
- 5 2 Week Italy Honeymoon Itinerary Review
- 6 Moonliner bus question - can someone help please?
- 7 12 days, 3 couples, one week in London Sept 2013
- 8 Paris trip: first draft:. requesting your comments
- 9 Train from London to Edinburgh
- 10 Am I in an unsafe Parisian neighborhood?
- 11 Trip in June to andulusia and algrave portugal
- 12 Help with itenerary
- 13 Lake Como & Venice - must sees, dos and eats??
- 14 Travel to Italy with kids...where to stay
- 15 Venice Hotel near Cruise Terminal
- 16 Tour company in Toledo
- 17 What size luggage?
- 18 Swiss visit - Mürren for Berner Oberland and Chur? Sargans? for Engadin hub
- 19 Help planning a shore excursion in Helsinki
- 20 Beatiful place near Aix-en-Provence or not too far from St Paul de Vence
- 21 Clifden Ireland, farm or stable lodging
- 22 Solo Female First Time Traveler - Scared to Death
- 23 To Madrid/Barcelona on Sunday! 8 Qs to help make the trip amazing
- 24 Train from Amsterdam to Bruges
- 25 Odessa--7 km bazaar