My head is spinning reading this. It's hard to imagine how anyone could get so many facts wrong in so few words. Market days incorrect, place names misspelled, incorrect info about getting tickets to Lascaux, totally false info about the young man who discovered Lascaux, complete confusion between the Dordogne and Vézère rivers...I could go on and on, but it's shameful that they would pay someone to "write" something like this and makes you wonder if ANY of the travel info they put out, on the website or in their guidebooks, has any value whatsoever.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Hotel Lorelei et Londres, Sorrento. Whatever happened to it?
- 2 (Frankfurt Airport) Immigration, Luggage & S Bahn at Regional Bahnhoff
- 3 Questions about Flamenco in Madrid
- 4 17 Days Honeymoon in Italy and France
- 5 MaiTaiTom's "Insane For Spain" - 2015
- 6 overnight ferries?
- 7 Beautiful Ireland: a 3-week solo journey.
- 8 TR: Solo in DUBLIN for BLOOMSDAY, an Irish literary odyssey
- 9 iPHone 6 use in Paris, with ATT?
- 10 Madrid Hotel - Help me choose between these 2!
- 11 15 hour layover in London with children, should we leave the airport?
- 12 Small-group day tours from London?
- 13 Help with itineray to Madrid-Seville-Granada
- 14 London: favorite recent exhibits?
- 15 ?Prague, Wroclaw, Krakow & Vienna???
- 16 Back from a great trip !!
- 17 Rink oh Kerry or Dinglr
- 18 British Airways, anyone?
- 19 What to do in Dublin/ Waterford in 1 day
- 20 What am I doing wrong?
- 21 Pantelleria: Yes or no?
- 22 Sicily: Day trips from Palermo to Erice, Segesta and Cefalu
- 23 Italy for New Year's
- 24 First Time in France--Paris and Burgundy
- 25 Germany at Christmas