My head is spinning reading this. It's hard to imagine how anyone could get so many facts wrong in so few words. Market days incorrect, place names misspelled, incorrect info about getting tickets to Lascaux, totally false info about the young man who discovered Lascaux, complete confusion between the Dordogne and Vézère rivers...I could go on and on, but it's shameful that they would pay someone to "write" something like this and makes you wonder if ANY of the travel info they put out, on the website or in their guidebooks, has any value whatsoever.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Porto...Questions !
- 2 Skip the line tours of the Alhambra, Granada.
- 3 Cornwall UK
- 4 Spain: general question about Mondays and museums
- 5 Tours through Spain and Portugal
- 6 12 days in Western Sicily in April 2017 - itinerary questions
- 7 Help with Transportation Options in London
- 8 Cinque Terre, Florence, Venice
- 9 Trip to Czech Republic, Austria and Italy
- 10 Charming areas to explore in London
- 11 New notes and coins and death dates for old ones
- 12 Italy Dolomites in early April
- 13 I may be wrong....
- 14 Travel from Florence, Italy to Munich, Germany
- 15 Cannobio/Lago Maggiore in October?
- 16 Need Mobile phone advice for Italy
- 17 Advice on use of Toll roads in Portugal
- 18 Hydra, Greece
- 19 travel around Spain
- 20 credit and debit cards
- 21 Cordoba, Granada, Seville loop
- 22 San Gimignano area of Italy
- 23 England + France 12-day itinerary
- 24 8 Hours in Rome
- 25 Golf Partner in Istanbul