My head is spinning reading this. It's hard to imagine how anyone could get so many facts wrong in so few words. Market days incorrect, place names misspelled, incorrect info about getting tickets to Lascaux, totally false info about the young man who discovered Lascaux, complete confusion between the Dordogne and Vézère rivers...I could go on and on, but it's shameful that they would pay someone to "write" something like this and makes you wonder if ANY of the travel info they put out, on the website or in their guidebooks, has any value whatsoever.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 FIRST TIME VISIT TO SWITZERLAND
- 2 Can't we Fodorites be kinder in our responses, especially to new posters?
- 3 Doobie in Amsterdam
- 4 Ireland Itinerary Help
- 5 Need a meeting point suggestion in southern France
- 6 Undiscovered Places in Paris
- 7 Hertz Never Lost
- 8 Venice Restaurant on Easter Sunday?
- 9 Romanhomes.com - looking for RECENT info, please
- 10 Seville Hotels - September 2016
- 11 where to stay (and how long), what to see around Nuremberg
- 12 Fivizzano; near Aulla, Italy
- 13 Cheltenham or Moreton-in-Marsh?
- 14 Hotel Modigliani or Hotel Santa Maria (Rome)
- 15 First Time Europe Trip
- 16 Draining the Canal Saint Martin in Paris
- 17 Portugal and Southern Spain travel tips
- 18 Holiday in Europe
- 19 student in denmark
- 20 Sardinia, Italy and surrounding islands
- 21 Hostel Advice
- 22 Iceland in Feb
- 23 Poland in September
- 24 Slovenia + Croatia HELP!
- 25 Barcelona>Andalusia>Madrid...8 days with a pre-schooler