My head is spinning reading this. It's hard to imagine how anyone could get so many facts wrong in so few words. Market days incorrect, place names misspelled, incorrect info about getting tickets to Lascaux, totally false info about the young man who discovered Lascaux, complete confusion between the Dordogne and Vézère rivers...I could go on and on, but it's shameful that they would pay someone to "write" something like this and makes you wonder if ANY of the travel info they put out, on the website or in their guidebooks, has any value whatsoever.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Where to weekend away from Frankfurt
- 2 Paris hotels
- 3 The mouse munches her way through far off lands: The Christams Edition
- 4 From Portugal to the Pyrenees and onto Paris
- 5 London-Help Me Spend Money
- 6 UK: "Ghost Trains!"
- 7 London Hotels
- 8 Intercity Notte training boarding time
- 9 25th Anniversary in Italy - Spring 2017
- 10 Paris and London Christmas / NY EVE
- 11 great hotel and food in Lyon
- 12 In Search of Montalbano - the ups and downs of 10 days in Eastern Sicily
- 13 Input on Itinerary for Visit to Bavaria and Austria Fall 2017
- 14 Scotland-Looking for itinerary advice for 9 day trip
- 15 Back from Paris
- 16 Destination from London by train, advice please
- 17 Summer Travel order
- 18 10 days in Paris and......
- 19 Another tipping question: concierges
- 20 Brugge hotel help
- 21 Luggage Storage
- 22 Omonia metro to Piraeus
- 23 Which airport for Bellagio?
- 24 Romeloft Apartment Trastevere
- 25 After Beaune, need suggestions for the next 10 days