My head is spinning reading this. It's hard to imagine how anyone could get so many facts wrong in so few words. Market days incorrect, place names misspelled, incorrect info about getting tickets to Lascaux, totally false info about the young man who discovered Lascaux, complete confusion between the Dordogne and Vézère rivers...I could go on and on, but it's shameful that they would pay someone to "write" something like this and makes you wonder if ANY of the travel info they put out, on the website or in their guidebooks, has any value whatsoever.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 French restaurants
- 2 Paris getaway with my daughter hotel ideas
- 3 The mouse munches her way through far off lands: The Christams Edition
- 4 Paris to Barcelona and Lourdes by train/car
- 5 New Year's Eve in Paris:at the Champs Elysees
- 6 Europe's Most Iconic Sights...???????
- 7 Portugal--Lisbon, Douro, Porto
- 8 Planning a European Trip
- 9 Is the Jacobite Steam Train worth it?
- 10 Notes on Venice, Bassano del Grappa, Garda, Cremona & Milan (Sept 2016)
- 11 France & Italy, May or June
- 12 Ireland travel passport question
- 13 Tuscany 6 nights
- 14 Ireland trip planning recommendations - March
- 15 Train or car rental: Venice to Pisa
- 16 Best travelling Dordogne to Barcelona?
- 17 Scotland - Highlands in May or June?
- 18 San Sebastian
- 19 Charming hotel in a village along the Rhine?
- 20 Aug 2017 - Italy with Boys (12 & 7 yr old)
- 21 Lisbon trip report
- 22 restaurants in Marais district
- 23 Any Lisbon or Porto trip reports?
- 24 Amsterdam and Beyond - 7 Days
- 25 Where to spend a week in Italy