My head is spinning reading this. It's hard to imagine how anyone could get so many facts wrong in so few words. Market days incorrect, place names misspelled, incorrect info about getting tickets to Lascaux, totally false info about the young man who discovered Lascaux, complete confusion between the Dordogne and Vézère rivers...I could go on and on, but it's shameful that they would pay someone to "write" something like this and makes you wonder if ANY of the travel info they put out, on the website or in their guidebooks, has any value whatsoever.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Balkans Itinerary
- 2 How a Greek DIY expert ended up on a Greek Island Cruise
- 3 Global Travel Warning...
- 4 Advices about our itiniary
- 5 Dynamic Currency Conversion is Alive & Well in Paris
- 6 Christmas windows of Boulevard Haussmann in Paris 2015
- 7 Italy AND Switzerland in 8 days
- 8 CAPITALIZING ON THE CAPITALS: Central Europe
- 9 Return to Rome Pre Cruise Trip Report October 2016
- 10 Why Not Helsinki?
- 11 X-ray machines at train stations in Europe?
- 12 Must be the season of the witch: Nikki's autumn trip to London and Paris
- 13 Oct vs Nov for Greece
- 14 Inverness Northern Lights?
- 15 Dublin Ireland Hotel Advice for early June
- 16 advice on my 3 month backpacking trip itinerary?
- 17 Places to visit staying in Como
- 18 Critique my Budapest itinerary please!
- 19 Sample European Itinerary for a solo traveler.
- 20 Mona Lisait Returns
- 21 Do i need a Swiss Half-fare travelcard?
- 22 Need Help with Locations of Naples Apartments
- 23 Churches of the East Riding of Yorkshire
- 24 Morning in paris
- 25 Paris Under Seige...