My head is spinning reading this. It's hard to imagine how anyone could get so many facts wrong in so few words. Market days incorrect, place names misspelled, incorrect info about getting tickets to Lascaux, totally false info about the young man who discovered Lascaux, complete confusion between the Dordogne and Vézère rivers...I could go on and on, but it's shameful that they would pay someone to "write" something like this and makes you wonder if ANY of the travel info they put out, on the website or in their guidebooks, has any value whatsoever.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Scotland 10 Nights - Trying To Narrow Down Where To Go & Stay
- 2 UK itinerary advice (family of 4)
- 3 Parma, Reggio or Modena for a year?
- 4 Help please
- 5 No Periods in British Written English!
- 6 Funny One Michelin * Mix-Up in France!
- 7 Andalucia itinerary help
- 8 Day trip to Lake Como from Milan
- 9 A few days in Naples - what a great city
- 10 Can I do Stonehenge and Bath from Isle of Wight in 1 day?
- 11 Lamezia Terme, Italy
- 12 8ish days Zurich to Como...
- 13 Planning a Trip to Greece
- 14 Starting my Paris plan for May
- 15 Perugia
- 16 Family vacation to europe
- 17 Paris cooking classes
- 18 Ronda Wine/biking
- 19 Aix-- looking for a few obscure ideas
- 20 St Denis Cathedral
- 21 My Ring Road experience in Iceland
- 22 First Trip from Boston to Italy
- 23 Best way from London to Gatwick these days?
- 24 Rouen Tour Companies
- 25 Sicily-Driving from Taormina to Cefalu