My head is spinning reading this. It's hard to imagine how anyone could get so many facts wrong in so few words. Market days incorrect, place names misspelled, incorrect info about getting tickets to Lascaux, totally false info about the young man who discovered Lascaux, complete confusion between the Dordogne and Vézère rivers...I could go on and on, but it's shameful that they would pay someone to "write" something like this and makes you wonder if ANY of the travel info they put out, on the website or in their guidebooks, has any value whatsoever.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Another Visit to London
- 2 Where can I get pre-euro banknotes?
- 3 Lucca to Florence with side trips
- 4 transfer from Eurostar to London hotel
- 5 Europe in Two Weeks, what is possible?
- 6 Five City European Vacation thru Groupon
- 7 Suggestions for 6 days in Central Europe (Hungary/around there)
- 8 Walking stylish sandals/flats
- 9 Two days in Switzerland or Lake Como Italy
- 10 5 Days in Provence
- 11 3 days Venice to Paris
- 12 A 3rd destination to add to trip
- 13 Transportation from Gothenburg airport to the Center
- 14 Anyone travel with to Europe with ISE when they were in college?
- 15 Forints or Euros?
- 16 Paris 5 Day itinerary - Suggestions plz
- 17 Not-so-Expensive Restaurants in Copenhagen, Stockholm and Oslo
- 18 Help-1st time solo travel in Basel and Amsterdam
- 19 Bus fine Italy
- 20 Another question about the rouble.
- 21 Scenic Tuscan Restaurant for a Group
- 22 Britain Itinerary Suggestions
- 23 Gothenburg, Things to do for a teenager
- 24 London to Edinburgh Road Trip - Advice appreciated
- 25 Travelling From Seattle to Italy, Mid May