My head is spinning reading this. It's hard to imagine how anyone could get so many facts wrong in so few words. Market days incorrect, place names misspelled, incorrect info about getting tickets to Lascaux, totally false info about the young man who discovered Lascaux, complete confusion between the Dordogne and Vézère rivers...I could go on and on, but it's shameful that they would pay someone to "write" something like this and makes you wonder if ANY of the travel info they put out, on the website or in their guidebooks, has any value whatsoever.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Sun and rain in Slovenia: Bohinj and Bled trip report
- 2 14 day itinerary help - Slovenia, Croatia and Montenegro
- 3 Train rides
- 4 Bike packing Iceland food supply
- 5 Any details on the explosions at the Istanbul Airport?
- 6 Will July 23 Become England's Independence Day?
- 7 italy itinerary request
- 8 Car Rental in Italy: Insurance Needed/Suggested
- 9 First time Germany Frankfurt to Munich 2 weeks
- 10 First time in Italy
- 11 Cancelling apartment in PARIS
- 12 Shopping Paris for Teenage Girl
- 13 Is a canal pass and museum entry worth buying ahead of visit?
- 14 Sample itinerary Germany in March
- 15 Eagle's Nest weather, Germany
- 16 Elbe Bike Trip 2 with a nasty end
- 17 Swiss Alps to Florence
- 18 Travel Pass Suggestion
- 19 Rome> Salerno>Positano ??
- 20 Renting a car in Florence
- 21 What about Basque Country?
- 22 Salento penninsula
- 23 Searching for beach town in Amalfi area for summer holiday
- 24 London - Lakes - Hadrian - Traquair and more...
- 25 Toulouse, The Dordogne(based in Sarlat) and Paris