My head is spinning reading this. It's hard to imagine how anyone could get so many facts wrong in so few words. Market days incorrect, place names misspelled, incorrect info about getting tickets to Lascaux, totally false info about the young man who discovered Lascaux, complete confusion between the Dordogne and Vézère rivers...I could go on and on, but it's shameful that they would pay someone to "write" something like this and makes you wonder if ANY of the travel info they put out, on the website or in their guidebooks, has any value whatsoever.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Southern Spain or Sicily in early to mid March
- 2 Romantic snowy mountain getaway to propose to my girlfriend
- 3 Looking for advice about 2 week solo trip to Italy
- 4 How to get from the Airport (Charles de Gaul) to Marais
- 5 Help with ferry schedule Naples to Sorrento please.
- 6 Venice Restaurant on Easter Sunday?
- 7 Croatia Driving Trip in March
- 8 Venice to Malpensa: which way to travel?
- 9 Reading Recommendations Spain
- 10 Flight Cost to Athens
- 11 London, Edinburgh, Italy..HELP!
- 12 5 women, Italy, need suggestions
- 13 Paris: Best Hot Chocolate
- 14 Public Transport information App/Website
- 15 Hotel advice
- 16 Flying from Porto to Barcelona
- 17 First time to Ireland with young kids
- 18 Easter in Tuscany - which town to stay?
- 19 Doobie in Amsterdam
- 20 Dropping off a rental car in Chiusi question
- 21 Flight to London - Discount Airlines?
- 22 Gengenbach or Schiltach
- 23 Vet my itinerary
- 24 Sienna with kids
- 25 Need Apartment with Paris Balcony for Family of Five - Not tourist central