My head is spinning reading this. It's hard to imagine how anyone could get so many facts wrong in so few words. Market days incorrect, place names misspelled, incorrect info about getting tickets to Lascaux, totally false info about the young man who discovered Lascaux, complete confusion between the Dordogne and Vézère rivers...I could go on and on, but it's shameful that they would pay someone to "write" something like this and makes you wonder if ANY of the travel info they put out, on the website or in their guidebooks, has any value whatsoever.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Suggestions for Switzerland-Italy Trip??
- 2 10 days Greece in mid-Sept 2017
- 3 Uffizi Phone Number
- 4 Alitalia - Groundhog Day?
- 5 Euro Travel & Trivia Quiz #163
- 6 Lucerne and Innsbruck
- 7 Kroller-Muller - Paleis Het Loo - Maurithuis
- 8 Cordoba Overnight?
- 9 First Morning after arrival in Frankfurt
- 10 Specific phone service questions about Italy & Amsterdam
- 11 Need Information about French Alps
- 12 Krakow and Prague-one week
- 13 Travel within Greece, and motion sickness?
- 14 Croatia - Help on itinerary
- 15 English Gardens Itinerary Advice please
- 16 Barcelona, Bilboa, Cuena, Madrid
- 17 Gorges de Verdon to Eze - where to stay along way?
- 18 Holy mass with Vienna Boys Choir
- 19 Early Itinerary Munich to Croatia
- 20 Torre Sponda apartments in Positano- anyone familiar?
- 21 The Dordogne & Loire Valley?
- 22 From Genoa to Camgoli by Train
- 23 Moving Around Amalfi without a car
- 24 Thrift Stores in Paris
- 25 Trip to Rome