My head is spinning reading this. It's hard to imagine how anyone could get so many facts wrong in so few words. Market days incorrect, place names misspelled, incorrect info about getting tickets to Lascaux, totally false info about the young man who discovered Lascaux, complete confusion between the Dordogne and Vézère rivers...I could go on and on, but it's shameful that they would pay someone to "write" something like this and makes you wonder if ANY of the travel info they put out, on the website or in their guidebooks, has any value whatsoever.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 First time to Spain: Seville & Madrid
- 2 UK or France or elsewhere, July 2018, good price from west coast?
- 3 Itinerary Germany 9/10 - 9/24/17
- 4 One week in Europe
- 5 Munich itinerary review
- 6 Mid-late Oct in Slovenia?
- 7 Private transportation between Italian Cities
- 8 What is the hostess gift you love to give or receive?
- 9 11 Days in Ireland w few hotel changes
- 10 Montserrat, Spain - Sept 8 or Sept 10?
- 11 Switzerland in September
- 12 Where to eat in Rome?
- 13 Area with nicest countryside--Assisi, Veneto or Emilia?
- 14 Estonia, Finland, and Iceland: Summer 2017
- 15 Athens hotel with Acropolis view from room/balcony
- 16 Capital One 360 Card -- Fees for Cash Withdrawal?
- 17 Uber in Rome & Lisbon
- 18 AMS Car Rental
- 19 Posting Packages from Central Europe
- 20 Problem using American bank card in Turkey
- 21 London Theater
- 22 3 nights in the 10th Paris
- 23 Europe itinerary questions
- 24 Mallorca: Hotel in/near Palma?
- 25 Birthday dinner in Salzburg