My head is spinning reading this. It's hard to imagine how anyone could get so many facts wrong in so few words. Market days incorrect, place names misspelled, incorrect info about getting tickets to Lascaux, totally false info about the young man who discovered Lascaux, complete confusion between the Dordogne and Vézère rivers...I could go on and on, but it's shameful that they would pay someone to "write" something like this and makes you wonder if ANY of the travel info they put out, on the website or in their guidebooks, has any value whatsoever.
Appalllingly Ill-Informed Fodors Article on the Dordogne
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 BUY PASSPORT(email@example.com)DRIVING LICENSE,
- 2 2 weeks in Spain
- 3 at what point should one get health insurance
- 4 Croatia via Venice for two weeks - itinerary suggestions
- 5 Travel Cards / just made a $70 mistake?
- 6 First visit to France in November
- 7 2 Week Honeymoon France, Italy, Spain, Greece, Rome
- 8 Lucerne Switzerland
- 9 Confused about train travel - Paris, Colmar, Lucerne, Lake Como
- 10 4 Months in Europe
- 11 Rick Steves - Ugly American Again!
- 12 Ventimiglia to Trieste
- 13 Italy Travelogue, part I (Rome)
- 14 Greek Islands in October - who's open?
- 15 Should one go to an iconic place to eat something not very palatable?
- 16 Help with Italy itinerary (18 days: Rome, Umbria, Puglia, Amalfi?)
- 17 Barcelona Hotels, Looking for recommendations
- 18 Ellen & Stu Dudley's trip to the Ile de Re & the Loire.
- 19 Dxb St. Juery Schaffhausen
- 20 PLEASE HELP! Study Abroad either Rome or London for Journalism/PR Major
- 21 Wines charted by flavor
- 22 Our completely revamped, circular tour of Andalucia--more help, please!
- 23 Taxi / tour guides from Granada airport
- 24 Recommendations for city break with baby
- 25 Inexpensive Restaurant in Zurich