My head is spinning reading this. It's hard to imagine how anyone could get so many facts wrong in so few words. Market days incorrect, place names misspelled, incorrect info about getting tickets to Lascaux, totally false info about the young man who discovered Lascaux, complete confusion between the Dordogne and Vézère rivers...I could go on and on, but it's shameful that they would pay someone to "write" something like this and makes you wonder if ANY of the travel info they put out, on the website or in their guidebooks, has any value whatsoever.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 강남안마⦍o1o 9875 2236⦐민실장∥강남안마+강남역안마+강남안마시술소
- 2 Venice
- 3 Ireland road trip in June: Where to stop?
- 4 16-17 days in Western Europe
- 5 Mantova, Ravenna, Ferrara fall 2017?
- 6 Tuscan Country Side v Florence apartments with Child
- 7 Andalusia with kids What should they read before we visit?
- 8 Paris or Edinburgh - 3 days which to choose?
- 9 Italy, beyond the most common Tourist Destinations
- 10 Porto and vicinity
- 11 Travel from Madrid to Barcelona with a Side Trip?
- 12 Self catering house area 't Gooi for young family
- 13 Layover, not get on connecting flight
- 14 Best way from London to Gatwick these days?
- 15 Norway fjord
- 16 Need help completing my itinerary. So Much to see!
- 17 7 days in Greece
- 18 Italy
- 19 Major Ed van der Elsken show in Stedelijk Museum
- 20 Our (Somewhat) Laid Back Tour of Old Fave Stops in Italy
- 21 Navigating England's Coast to Coast walk
- 22 Naxos experts - pros and cons of Kymata vs. Agios Prokopios Hotel
- 23 Amsterdam Trip Report
- 24 Budapest, Vienna, Salzburg, Munich
- 25 Praiana to Positano