My head is spinning reading this. It's hard to imagine how anyone could get so many facts wrong in so few words. Market days incorrect, place names misspelled, incorrect info about getting tickets to Lascaux, totally false info about the young man who discovered Lascaux, complete confusion between the Dordogne and Vézère rivers...I could go on and on, but it's shameful that they would pay someone to "write" something like this and makes you wonder if ANY of the travel info they put out, on the website or in their guidebooks, has any value whatsoever.
Appalllingly Ill-Informed Fodors Article on the Dordogne
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Bella to Rome
- 2 Help Making Xmas Vacation Decisions
- 3 Need help with destinations east of Stockholm
- 4 Any last things i might need to know for our trip??
- 5 Two Month Europe Trip
- 6 La Barceloneta Protests.
- 7 First Trip to Europe
- 8 Reina Sofia guided tour?
- 9 Anyone used otel.com - is it reputable
- 10 Renting a car in Portugal from Autoeurope.com
- 11 30 male travelling alone for first time to central london.
- 12 Avis De Contravention (speeding ticket) dispute/appeal?
- 13 The east coast of Italy
- 14 May in southern Italy--Sorrento/Capri and Puglia
- 15 Bologna - 5 days too much?
- 16 Had vignette but got ticket anyway!
- 17 Our Eastern Europe trip is at hand - I could use some hotel suggestions.
- 18 9 Day Spain Itinerary (Barcelona - Seville - Madrid)
- 19 Cruise stop at Livirono (Florence/Pisa)
- 20 Photos from our Nearly 2 Weeks in Turkey
- 21 What is the best way to tour the Bosphorus
- 22 car rental avignon one day or hiring a driver
- 23 Brussels / 2 nights / looking for insider tips
- 24 Greece - Athens to Olympia Day Trip
- 25 Ireland itinerary assistance