My head is spinning reading this. It's hard to imagine how anyone could get so many facts wrong in so few words. Market days incorrect, place names misspelled, incorrect info about getting tickets to Lascaux, totally false info about the young man who discovered Lascaux, complete confusion between the Dordogne and Vézère rivers...I could go on and on, but it's shameful that they would pay someone to "write" something like this and makes you wonder if ANY of the travel info they put out, on the website or in their guidebooks, has any value whatsoever.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Les bons plans de Whathello
- 2 gare de nord
- 3 Favorite restaurants in Barcelona, Seville, Granada, San Sebastian
- 4 Day Trip from Lausanne
- 5 Venice, Maggiore, Jungfrau
- 6 Markets in Malaga, Seville, Madrid
- 7 Avoid Viking River Cruises
- 8 transfer from Civitavecchia to Fiumicino airport
- 9 Suicide bombing in Ansbach
- 10 Madrid city centre?
- 11 Paris, the Bernese Oberland, and Bavaria with 2 kids
- 12 Southern Italy
- 13 Favorite restaurants in Paris
- 14 French Gov't Passes New Labor Law Despite...
- 15 European Travel in March
- 16 Germany, May'16: Four seasons in three weeks.
- 17 Europe itinerary
- 18 Four favorite things to do in Paris during the Christmas holidays
- 19 Iceland in 4 days?
- 20 Tuscan Winery Suggestions
- 21 Sept Help Needed Hotels & Timing: Budapest, Prague, Berlin, Amsterdam
- 22 Day in Dublin with Private Guide
- 23 Favorite restaurants in Amsterdam
- 24 Barcelona extension
- 25 Ireland driving itinerary