My head is spinning reading this. It's hard to imagine how anyone could get so many facts wrong in so few words. Market days incorrect, place names misspelled, incorrect info about getting tickets to Lascaux, totally false info about the young man who discovered Lascaux, complete confusion between the Dordogne and Vézère rivers...I could go on and on, but it's shameful that they would pay someone to "write" something like this and makes you wonder if ANY of the travel info they put out, on the website or in their guidebooks, has any value whatsoever.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Beaches in Southern France
- 2 3 days to spend in europe
- 3 Earthquake, so sad for Italy
- 4 Guides - Matera
- 5 What am I missing: Amsterdam
- 6 A Vote for Malta: Most Rude.
- 7 First time in London...hotel for mother/daughter trip?
- 8 Greenland from the Air trip report, photo gallery
- 9 Germany, May'16: Four seasons in three weeks.
- 10 Celebrity Reflection Greek Island Cruise
- 11 4 days in London worth the jetlag?
- 12 Barcelona completely overrated
- 13 Italy - Car Rental - CDW's and Insurance
- 14 Europe Sim card help
- 15 3 weeks - Helsinki-Tallinn-Riga-Vilnius - Aug/Sept.
- 16 Spanish leather -- women's leather vest
- 17 Local markets in Italy
- 18 Tours For Young Professionals Other Than Contiki
- 19 Europe 27 days trip, HELP!
- 20 http://www.trypromusclefit.com/exoslim-garcinia-cambogia/
- 21 Italy, transport from Assiso to Cita di castello
- 22 4 Nights in London - Itinerary Details
- 23 Two weeks in Portugal in October
- 24 England and Wales by public transport
- 25 Buying flowers in London?