My head is spinning reading this. It's hard to imagine how anyone could get so many facts wrong in so few words. Market days incorrect, place names misspelled, incorrect info about getting tickets to Lascaux, totally false info about the young man who discovered Lascaux, complete confusion between the Dordogne and Vézère rivers...I could go on and on, but it's shameful that they would pay someone to "write" something like this and makes you wonder if ANY of the travel info they put out, on the website or in their guidebooks, has any value whatsoever.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 France to stop making foie grois
- 2 ls there anything such as Spanish cuisine?
- 3 Croatia couples itinerary
- 4 Approx cost of taxi between Sorrento and Positano
- 5 Traveling with medication in bulk
- 6 European countries thst could use some hospitality lessons.
- 7 Two weeks in Bosnia and Herzegovina
- 8 Germany, May'16: Four seasons in three weeks.
- 9 Ireland driving itinerary
- 10 Spain in November
- 11 How did you or your family ended up in the country you are living now?
- 12 Sept. 2016 Apt. In Paris just cancelled---YIKES!
- 13 One week travelling from Spain to Paris
- 14 Sept Help Needed Hotels & Timing: Budapest, Prague, Berlin, Amsterdam
- 15 Day trips from Uzes
- 16 "PARIS FOR RENT". Apartments----has anyone used this service?
- 17 La baule and La Rochelle compared to Biarritz and st malo
- 18 Visiting the Black Forest
- 19 Barcelona to Morocco
- 20 Laundry - Ireland?
- 21 AVE train tickets questions.
- 22 Venice, Maggiore, Jungfrau
- 23 Istanbul - Would you go there?
- 24 Hotel to Seville train station -- how much time needed
- 25 Rome to Positano