I'd like to do a 2 night stay in Edinburgh then continue to London by train. Booking.com gives me 176 GBP for Apex and 220 GBP for Radisson. It is important for me to stay closer to Waverley and castle area.
Can someone please tell me if the difference in price is worth it? I think both hotels are in the same general area. Can I walk from either to the station with 1 baggage?
Any other advantages in staying at Radisson?
Thanks a lot
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 KODAK PRINTER 1800:681:7208 installation CONTACT KODAK Tec*h care 24/7
- 2 Bruges
- 3 Trip planning to Paris, Lyon, Strasbourg
- 4 Itinerary for 5 adults, 3 kids, 2 weeks, & 1 holiday adventure!
- 5 Ambitious 1st time trip through Europe whilst pregnant??
- 6 Vacation apartment registration begins in Paris 1 Oct
- 7 FRANCE 10 YEARS ON: Paris Dordogne Albi Toulouse Arles S Rhone and Nice
- 8 Venice to Zermatt by Train
- 9 Positano vs. Amalfi vs. Praiano
- 10 First - but not last - trip to Greece
- 11 Online Site for Alhambra Tickets
- 12 OUR 2-WEEK SPANISH JOURNEY: MADRID, TOLEDO, AND ANDALUCIA!
- 13 Destination ideas for 88 year old
- 14 Itinerary between Milan and Venice
- 15 Venice, Florence, Umbria, Rome, AND Amalfi?
- 16 Solo accommodation -- London -- Dec 19-ish
- 17 He Musta Saw Us a-Comin': A Brief, Cautionary Tale about Taxis in Rome
- 18 Cyclades w/kids & my ruins-fanatic DH (itin and accommodation advice)
- 19 Ok then, what trip was difficult to organize?
- 20 Arenalullring area Seville?
- 21 Paging @bobthenavigator and others for Amalfi Coast accommodation advice
- 22 Poor weather outlook 10/16-19 Grindenwald
- 23 Birthday dinner in Salzburg
- 24 Scotland in 18 nights, smirr and sun and mud!
- 25 Boozing and Bathing in Budapest!