I'd like to do a 2 night stay in Edinburgh then continue to London by train. Booking.com gives me 176 GBP for Apex and 220 GBP for Radisson. It is important for me to stay closer to Waverley and castle area.
Can someone please tell me if the difference in price is worth it? I think both hotels are in the same general area. Can I walk from either to the station with 1 baggage?
Any other advantages in staying at Radisson?
Thanks a lot
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Bordeaux, la Rochelle, Toulouse & Garonne-by bike, self-drive boat & car
- 2 Seeking advice on apt rental
- 3 London Restaurants
- 4 Transportation Question Italy
- 5 Our (Somewhat) Laid Back Tour of Old Fave Stops in Italy
- 6 Cinqueterre
- 7 Germany deregistration
- 8 Spain: 16-17 day itinerary help please
- 9 Spain: 2 versions of a new itinerary. Please help me figure this out.
- 10 14 nights france and Italy with kids - Help fine tuning the itinerary
- 11 One day in Lille, France
- 12 Short trip through Andalusia - help w/ 2 itinerary choices
- 13 Versailles - Much More than the Palace!
- 14 Train from Charles de Gaulle
- 15 Corsica
- 16 CDG to Marais transfer
- 17 Portugal In A Week-The Places You'd Go Back To
- 18 London best location
- 19 Getting from Ravello to Venice
- 20 Croatia with trips to Mostar & Bay of Kotar
- 21 Alhambra advance tickets - how far in advance?
- 22 Ger's September 2014 Trip Report to Galicia and Portugal
- 23 Swiss Trip Itineraryand Charges
- 24 Train tickets in Italy?
- 25 Reviews of Paris restaurants: Tour d’Argent, Le Cinq, Ange20,...