Does anyone have a recommendation for good aperitivo bars in Milan?
Thanks in anticipation
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 One July night in Verona - help!
- 2 Gibraltar United Kingdom
- 3 Purchasing travel insurance in the UK
- 4 Switzerland swiss mountain passes so confusing, jungfrou
- 5 Need help deciphering benefits of Swiss train pass vs German 25% off...
- 6 Spain itinerary and railway advise
- 7 Guided Vatican Tours
- 8 SIM Card for London, Belgium, France & Italy
- 9 Proposed electronics ban and questions about my Kindle
- 10 How are the feasts in Malta Celebrated?
- 11 Should We Go to the French Riviera in August?
- 12 First Time in Ireland...Intinerary advice please
- 13 16 days in France and Italy
- 14 Changing Planes at Fiumicino
- 15 Cappadocia in June
- 16 Exchange ZAR in Turkey
- 17 Majorca 9 days - change hotels during trip?
- 18 Lisbon
- 19 Picturesque fjord driving south west norway
- 20 Car insurance in Iceland
- 21 Trip Report- UK Gardens in May
- 22 Base for Hidcote, etc. from London
- 23 [Needed Recs] Cheap, widely available, good wine in Italy?
- 24 Scotland - We're Here!
- 25 Italy with my Teen daughters