looking to rent an apt in paris. the place we had rented before was lovely, but broken into.the company, CHEZ VOUS, that rented to us refused to return phone calls or emails. thoughts?
Apartments to rent in PARIS--NOT CHEZ VOUS
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Help with extended vacation / move to Italy with little ones …
- 2 Travel from Positano to Rome in Sept
- 3 Cotswolds village base
- 4 Need advice on Northern Spain itinerary
- 5 Cheap Traveling in Spain
- 6 First Time Going to Europe
- 7 Two bedroom apt in Venice?
- 8 Two Bonnie Lasses: A Road Trip from Edinburgh to London
- 9 How many bus/metro rides in Paris is too many in a day?
- 10 Looking for review of 1-day Pompeii/Naples Itinerary Please
- 11 Traveling mid-august in UK and Ireland
- 12 Italy Itinerary help - leaving in <2 weeks
- 13 Moscow AND St Petersburg
- 14 Please help us maximize our time in each European city
- 15 International driving permit required in France?
- 16 How long in Venice?
- 17 POLAND October,2013! Overdue trip report
- 18 Hotel in Rome?
- 19 Outerwear France Beginning of September
- 20 Trip report: Milan and Lake Como
- 21 Parisbestlodge Fleur de Lys apt
- 22 Traditional food in Athens
- 23 Getting cash in Spain
- 24 No Time for Both...so...Segovia or Salamanca
- 25 Greek Ferries in October - Q's