Hoping that members with knowledge of Barcelona neighborhoods can help out. My husband and I will be traveling to Spain for two weeks in mid September. We stayed in a wonderful apartment in Venice last April (Corte Grimani) thanks to a suggestion from you! Our plan for this trip is to spend one week in Barcelona and six says along the Costa Brava. I found an apartment through Habitat, Plaza Real 21 in the Barri Gothic and was wondering if this is a good choice. I am also wondering if anyone can make a suggestion for a well situated town to use as a base for seeing the most interesting small towns along the Costa Brava. We will be renting a car but do not want to spend a ton of time driving. Thanks in advance for your help.
Apartments to rent in Barcelona and good base town along Costa Brava
View all Europe activity »
- 1 Hallwag maps
- 2 Two weeks in mostly Tuscany- need advice
- 3 Car Rental Return @ CDG..and Transportation Options After
- 4 Chip & Pin Only
- 5 Reggio Emilia for 1 week
- 6 Unknown regions in the Czech republic
- 7 University survey for Bulgarian tourism
- 8 "It Will Rain Tomorrow." England Weathers The MaiTai Four.
- 9 Home from Rome - a trip report
- 10 2 week Europe trip - need help please
- 11 Critique my winter trip to Greece
- 12 Le Marche and Rome - Part 4 - Ascoli Piceno
- 13 Question about 6 days unlimited Jungfrau pass
- 14 Planning 8 days in Italy (Rome, Tuscany) with two kids
- 15 Le Marche and Rome - Part 3 - Recanati
- 16 Le Marche and Rome - Part 2 - Urbino
- 17 Le Marche and Rome - Part 1
- 18 14 days to travel Europe...topdeck vs busabout
- 19 Athens to Rome with Agean
- 20 A full week in The Netherlands
- 21 Crete: Rental Car Return to Heraklion PORT?
- 22 anyone use 'NO JET LAG' ?
- 23 Cordoba hotel and restaurant ideas
- 24 Robbed in Rome... by a "Police Officer"?
- 25 BEWARE OF AVIS CAR HIRE