Hoping that members with knowledge of Barcelona neighborhoods can help out. My husband and I will be traveling to Spain for two weeks in mid September. We stayed in a wonderful apartment in Venice last April (Corte Grimani) thanks to a suggestion from you! Our plan for this trip is to spend one week in Barcelona and six says along the Costa Brava. I found an apartment through Habitat, Plaza Real 21 in the Barri Gothic and was wondering if this is a good choice. I am also wondering if anyone can make a suggestion for a well situated town to use as a base for seeing the most interesting small towns along the Costa Brava. We will be renting a car but do not want to spend a ton of time driving. Thanks in advance for your help.
Apartments to rent in Barcelona and good base town along Costa Brava
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 collioure to cadaques with Inntravel: advice for flight and travel before
- 2 TGV from Paris (or Orleans) to Barcelona
- 3 bath or york
- 4 Visiting the UK (2 Weeks, need help)
- 5 Landscape in Languedoc, in the Herault region ?
- 6 Spain in 18days -finalizing itinerary and a special bday celebration!
- 7 Southern Spain wth family in 1 week by car
- 8 Best Time to Buy Eurostar Tickets
- 9 2 Weeks in Italy in early October
- 10 A drive in Europe
- 11 car rental info
- 12 Advantages and Disadvantages of Visiting Turkey At This Time
- 13 Owners Direct Rentals?
- 14 Great Britain Travel- London / Edinburgh
- 15 Venice to Wegen Switerzerland-suggestion for overnight near lake como
- 16 Amsterdam Itiniary
- 17 Ste Remy France
- 18 3.5 days in Andalucia
- 19 Help with Barcelona Plans Please!
- 20 London tube
- 21 13 days Netherlands, Germany, Austria and Zermatt
- 22 We saw London, we saw France as well as The Netherlands and Belgium
- 23 England/Scotland/Wales Planning-Summr 2014
- 24 A little help with our Dordogne itinerary
- 25 Local Tour in Provence?