Hoping that members with knowledge of Barcelona neighborhoods can help out. My husband and I will be traveling to Spain for two weeks in mid September. We stayed in a wonderful apartment in Venice last April (Corte Grimani) thanks to a suggestion from you! Our plan for this trip is to spend one week in Barcelona and six says along the Costa Brava. I found an apartment through Habitat, Plaza Real 21 in the Barri Gothic and was wondering if this is a good choice. I am also wondering if anyone can make a suggestion for a well situated town to use as a base for seeing the most interesting small towns along the Costa Brava. We will be renting a car but do not want to spend a ton of time driving. Thanks in advance for your help.
Apartments to rent in Barcelona and good base town along Costa Brava
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Why Is Europe Becoming More Prudish? Or Is It?
- 2 Snorkling around Var?
- 3 Exhibition of Canaletto's paintings in Aix-en-Provence
- 4 Help with Choice of Greek Islands for Honeymoon
- 5 Plitvice Lakes - One Night or Two?
- 6 What is required photo size for Navigo Decouverte please
- 7 Change in Travel
- 8 Thinking About Amsterdam
- 9 London, Amsterdam, Munich, and Barcelona in 17 days?
- 10 What is open in Naples on May 1 ?
- 11 Is Capri overrated?
- 12 Possible London GTG between April 28/May1
- 13 Need help with our itinerary
- 14 which mountain for snow experience for non skier - first visit to France
- 15 Critique my 3 week Balkans Itinerary + Budget
- 16 Sintra - How to avoid steep uphill walking
- 17 Suggestions for very cheap cell phone?
- 18 A week in Paris
- 19 Which base in the Cotswolds
- 20 Layover in Paris...need a suggestion on my hotel.
- 21 Question about tying Pech Merle into Dordogne itinerary
- 22 Randolph Hotel on fire
- 23 9 days on amalfi coast
- 24 Potential return trip to Slovenia, Croatia, Bosnia and Herzegovina
- 25 North Coast Cornwall Walks