Hoping that members with knowledge of Barcelona neighborhoods can help out. My husband and I will be traveling to Spain for two weeks in mid September. We stayed in a wonderful apartment in Venice last April (Corte Grimani) thanks to a suggestion from you! Our plan for this trip is to spend one week in Barcelona and six says along the Costa Brava. I found an apartment through Habitat, Plaza Real 21 in the Barri Gothic and was wondering if this is a good choice. I am also wondering if anyone can make a suggestion for a well situated town to use as a base for seeing the most interesting small towns along the Costa Brava. We will be renting a car but do not want to spend a ton of time driving. Thanks in advance for your help.
Apartments to rent in Barcelona and good base town along Costa Brava
- 1 Climbing Snowdon
- 2 Zee Best
- 3 river cruise choice
- 4 pier in Copenhagen
- 5 Running Very Behind on Month Long Europe Trip
- 6 Rome apartment
- 7 I have a new eBook out on Mystical Ireland Travel
- 8 Paros or Naxos?
- 9 The "I'm moving/I'm coming home" Italy Trip Report...
- 10 Amsterdam - Germany and Wine!
- 11 Florence: Medici Chapel & Basilica di Santa Croce
- 12 Need restaurant recommendations for cities in Croatia
- 13 Paris Transportation- Hotel near Saint Suplice Station to CDG Airport
- 14 Istanbul Hotels
- 15 Prague Hotels -Old Town
- 16 Positano: hotel recommendations needed!
- 17 General questions about Sicily
- 18 Confirm these things before you book yourself at B&B accommodation.
- 19 London and Paris; Christmas 2013!
- 20 Chatham Dockyards Need a Whole Day?
- 21 Yorkshire Dales and Moors home base? (and other questions)
- 22 Barcelona June 2013 Trip Report
- 23 Best Base on the Rhine for Day Trips
- 24 Christmas Markets - Frankfurt or Copenhagen
- 25 What to Give to Host Family