Hoping that members with knowledge of Barcelona neighborhoods can help out. My husband and I will be traveling to Spain for two weeks in mid September. We stayed in a wonderful apartment in Venice last April (Corte Grimani) thanks to a suggestion from you! Our plan for this trip is to spend one week in Barcelona and six says along the Costa Brava. I found an apartment through Habitat, Plaza Real 21 in the Barri Gothic and was wondering if this is a good choice. I am also wondering if anyone can make a suggestion for a well situated town to use as a base for seeing the most interesting small towns along the Costa Brava. We will be renting a car but do not want to spend a ton of time driving. Thanks in advance for your help.
Apartments to rent in Barcelona and good base town along Costa Brava
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 How's this Budget (4-5 weeks in Spain and Italy)
- 2 First Solo Trip Spain/ Portugal
- 3 Papal audience-Easter
- 4 Voltage in UK and France
- 5 Cannot see Anadolu Ateşi in Antalya. Options in Istanbul?
- 6 Nature of France
- 7 Hotel Artorius in Rome
- 8 Day Trips by Train from Bologna: Florence, Faenza, Ravenna
- 9 Emilia Romagna Region
- 10 Swiss Pass or Eurail Pass worth it for multi-country trip?
- 11 France--a month+ by car and train--ideas please!
- 12 Italy/France Itinerary - What do You Think?
- 13 Bus from Montepulciano, Italy to Roma Fiumicino Airport?
- 14 Trattorias/Bars/Restaurants Open Sunday & Monday in Monti (or other)Rome
- 15 Does this itinerary make sense for May 2015?
- 16 Bosphorus cruise in February?
- 17 How far ahead do you buy plane tickets?
- 18 Milan, Venice, Bellagio, Piedmont wine country, a day in the Cinque Terre
- 19 Two Weeks in France in October '15
- 20 Families with kids: rental car or train in Lake Como, Wengen, and Munich?
- 21 Germany for 3 weeks
- 22 Croatia
- 23 car rental Italy/Croatia
- 24 London, Edinburgh, and Paris Itinerary
- 25 Trip Report / Amsterdam - Haarlem - Bruges - Paris / by train