Hoping that members with knowledge of Barcelona neighborhoods can help out. My husband and I will be traveling to Spain for two weeks in mid September. We stayed in a wonderful apartment in Venice last April (Corte Grimani) thanks to a suggestion from you! Our plan for this trip is to spend one week in Barcelona and six says along the Costa Brava. I found an apartment through Habitat, Plaza Real 21 in the Barri Gothic and was wondering if this is a good choice. I am also wondering if anyone can make a suggestion for a well situated town to use as a base for seeing the most interesting small towns along the Costa Brava. We will be renting a car but do not want to spend a ton of time driving. Thanks in advance for your help.
Apartments to rent in Barcelona and good base town along Costa Brava
- 1 Hiking in Germany/Innsbruck/Salzburg and where else?
- 2 Tennyson Home
- 3 Barcelona neighborhoods and hotels
- 4 Comfortable shoes to wear in Italy this summer and not look like a tourist
- 5 Istanbul Hotels
- 6 Where to stay in London in July
- 7 Help with Greece+Istanbul Itinerary
- 8 Backpacking through Europe
- 9 best place to get euros for Ireland trip
- 10 CORFU --Best way to spend one full day
- 11 Scotland car rental advice
- 12 florence hotel
- 13 Connection in Newark EWR
- 14 Rail 1st class tickets in Germany 2nd class in Switzerland
- 15 Venice Hotel near Cruise Terminal
- 16 UK in the Fall: Trip Suggestions
- 17 First Trip to Europe - 12 days for Amsterdam and Germany
- 18 Need input: Port of Civitavecchia to Rome
- 19 Transport from Rome airport to Civitavecchia
- 20 What is the best food in France?
- 21 Venice experts--the apartment in Castello or the one in Canareggio
- 22 Venice - getting to see inside the Arsenale.
- 23 Best area to visit in Switzerland during October first or second week
- 24 Visit to Russia - Money
- 25 Bathrooms Along This Itinerary (Day in Rome)