Hoping that members with knowledge of Barcelona neighborhoods can help out. My husband and I will be traveling to Spain for two weeks in mid September. We stayed in a wonderful apartment in Venice last April (Corte Grimani) thanks to a suggestion from you! Our plan for this trip is to spend one week in Barcelona and six says along the Costa Brava. I found an apartment through Habitat, Plaza Real 21 in the Barri Gothic and was wondering if this is a good choice. I am also wondering if anyone can make a suggestion for a well situated town to use as a base for seeing the most interesting small towns along the Costa Brava. We will be renting a car but do not want to spend a ton of time driving. Thanks in advance for your help.
Apartments to rent in Barcelona and good base town along Costa Brava
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Budget for 3 Month's
- 2 Road Trip From Barcelona to Seville Ideas?
- 3 Best place to stay with car in Lake Como/Maggiore
- 4 Best way from Sevila's Airport to Hotel Alphonso X111 ???
- 5 Art Deco architecture along the English Channel
- 6 Small group for Colosseum
- 7 A Good Base on Mallorca
- 8 Madrid and London
- 9 West Ireland with 81 year old mother - Pls Review Itinerary
- 10 London visit
- 11 Our Spain Adventure -- Cordoba, Seville, Granada and Barcelona! (Part One)
- 12 Cornwall Trip Addition
- 13 Venice canal boats--best deals?
- 14 Normandy, Brittany and Loire Valley in May - please help with itinerary
- 15 Two weeks in Paris ... how to fill?
- 16 21 Days in Central Europe
- 17 3 weeks in December in Europe, need help with itinerary
- 18 Lofoten ferry
- 19 Altitude sickness in Switzerland
- 20 Suggestions for Trip to Villefranche-sur-Mer
- 21 Has anyone toured La Pietra near Florence?
- 22 Italian cooking classes
- 23 Almost 3 weeks in Sicily in March
- 24 Breaking out of the Nutshell: Oslo, Bergen, the Sognefjord and Copenhagen
- 25 Fjords, How To?