I’m looking for apartment rentals for the fall in both Verona and Bologna. Does anyone have any recommendations and/or a website that you recommend for finding apartments in these two cities? I’m looking for something close to the centers (Piazza Bra in Verona, Piazza Maggiore in Bologna) and also something either on the ground floor or in a building that has an elevator. Thanks in advance.
Apartments in Verona and Bologna
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 malaga to madrid train ?
- 2 By train to and out of Prague
- 3 South of Spain in late September - cities/areas?
- 4 How to split 21 days between moscow and saint petersburg
- 5 Best Area to Stay in Amsterdam
- 6 Tripadvisor fined in Italy over fake reviews
- 7 Paris for a Week – Looking for a Day Trip Outside the City
- 8 Greece and Italy in 20 days
- 9 Euro Trivia Quiz #17 - British Train Trivia
- 10 Our Brief Bavarian Break: Christmas Markets
- 11 Romantic France/Italy Countryside tour/itinerary
- 12 How to decide where to go in Europe
- 13 Budget family trip to Europe
- 14 Berlin
- 15 5 Observations About Paris
- 16 Family vacay for 6 weeks with 2 Toddlers
- 17 Guidebook for Iceland
- 18 VAT refund Q--new carryon bag ??
- 19 Honeymoon in Provence - 14 day itinerary help please
- 20 Finally in Italy for the holidays - installment report
- 21 Airport ATMs
- 22 visa question
- 23 Spain and Portugal in Depth
- 24 Pasteurized Cheese in Paris
- 25 Two Weeks in France, reposting TR