I’m looking for apartment rentals for the fall in both Verona and Bologna. Does anyone have any recommendations and/or a website that you recommend for finding apartments in these two cities? I’m looking for something close to the centers (Piazza Bra in Verona, Piazza Maggiore in Bologna) and also something either on the ground floor or in a building that has an elevator. Thanks in advance.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Trains from Granada
- 2 NY Times goes to Sicily!
- 3 Alhambra
- 4 3/4/ days South of France
- 5 Relaxing on the Rhone - a river cruise virgin's trip report.
- 6 Do we stay in Montalcino or Chianti or Both?
- 7 Catalunya, Cathars and Castles (and vino!)
- 8 Train Route Help! France, Spain, Italy & Switzerland
- 9 Switzerland Hotels
- 10 Florence and Rome
- 11 How would you piece these together?Piedmont,Tuscany, Bologna, Umbria
- 12 Living on € 2500 monthly
- 13 Amalfi October 16-25
- 14 Modica or Noto? So difficult to decide!
- 15 The Great Grotte Question: Clamouse or Demoiselles
- 16 Portugal, What did you love there ?
- 17 21 nights in England, please help
- 18 Italy- 18nights, 4 regions!
- 19 Euro 2016 Football championship
- 20 17 amazing days in Tuscany, Positano and Rome – June 2014!
- 21 Help with Italy Itinerary: October 2016
- 22 Trip report European honeymoon
- 23 Ireland-3 Weeks, 3 Bases
- 24 Sentimental Journey
- 25 Need advice on Greek islands