I’m looking for apartment rentals for the fall in both Verona and Bologna. Does anyone have any recommendations and/or a website that you recommend for finding apartments in these two cities? I’m looking for something close to the centers (Piazza Bra in Verona, Piazza Maggiore in Bologna) and also something either on the ground floor or in a building that has an elevator. Thanks in advance.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Christmas in Edinburgh, Scotland
- 2 itinerary help for 14 days on Sicily
- 3 Bern, Switzerland: Anything Open on Jan 1st?
- 4 Sweden, Denmark or Both ? 8 days in Aug
- 5 Will July 23 Become England's Independence Day?
- 6 Happy accidents ,undiscovered gems -London, Paris
- 7 Itinerary set for my grand Basque adventure
- 8 Here I plan again....Amsterdam
- 9 Milan overnight or not en route to MXP with 2 kids
- 10 Athens or So. Spain in winter
- 11 4 weeks in Italy July with children
- 12 Corsica experts: Where should I spend an extra night?
- 13 8 Days in Corsica--Not Enough!
- 14 Italy by car
- 15 Parisian hotel lobby goes on the attack
- 16 Elbe Bike Trip 2 with a nasty end
- 17 Help. Medical escort needed after accident during holiday.
- 18 1 week in Cornwall, England
- 19 Scotland: Bluebells and Gorse, Castles and Stones, and NO Rain!
- 20 T Mobile Does it Again
- 21 Melk/Wachau Day Trip from Vienna
- 22 8 days in Madrid/Sevilla/Granada
- 23 Switzerland Itinerary - cheese making?
- 24 Seville Itinerary
- 25 Trip Report: Edinburgh, York, Cornwall and Highclere