I’m looking for apartment rentals for the fall in both Verona and Bologna. Does anyone have any recommendations and/or a website that you recommend for finding apartments in these two cities? I’m looking for something close to the centers (Piazza Bra in Verona, Piazza Maggiore in Bologna) and also something either on the ground floor or in a building that has an elevator. Thanks in advance.
Apartments in Verona and Bologna
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Innsbruck or Interlaken/Jungfrau for winter activities in May
- 2 Train from Barcelona-Saints to Estacio de Franca
- 3 700 die off Italian coast in boat accident.
- 4 Student with no visa: Will I be denied re-entry into Germany???
- 5 Monet's Giverny
- 6 wedding abroad
- 7 2 Weeks in Spain for a wedding in Leon.
- 8 ferry messina to reggio calabria
- 9 London, Vienna, Prague Trip Report -- Part 5 First Full Day in Vienna
- 10 London, Vienna, Prague Trip Report -- Part 4 First Evening in Vienna
- 11 hotel near Tivoli Gardens in Copenhagen
- 12 Three weeks in Italy with a two-year old
- 13 Paris or Rome in March or possibly September/October
- 14 10 nights in Southern Spain: Itinerary & Questions
- 15 Cookware in France
- 16 Vespa Tour - Florence
- 17 apartment
- 18 Biking from The Hague to Rotterdam
- 19 Possible London GTG between April 28/May1
- 20 Vaucluse Lavander
- 21 Recommended drivers for Tuscany
- 22 Tuscany-private driver for hire?
- 23 Pilgrim Churches of the Llyn Peninsula
- 24 Taxi from CDG to Paris for 4. Cost?
- 25 English language info/site for Belgium bus services