I’m looking for apartment rentals for the fall in both Verona and Bologna. Does anyone have any recommendations and/or a website that you recommend for finding apartments in these two cities? I’m looking for something close to the centers (Piazza Bra in Verona, Piazza Maggiore in Bologna) and also something either on the ground floor or in a building that has an elevator. Thanks in advance.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 authentic document for travel
- 2 Drive from Piedmont to Malpensa Qs?
- 3 Which Hotel in Rome
- 4 Alitala
- 5 Maybe your worst nighmare...
- 6 1st Time to Ireland - what to wear?
- 7 Just curious--why Airbnb?
- 8 Where??-2 night trip from London
- 9 Stu Tower
- 10 Suggestions for driving Cadiz to Zaragosa
- 11 Romania : Tip in restaurants.
- 12 SE ITALY
- 13 renting
- 14 Hiking/Photographing the Black Forest
- 15 Durham Castle or Lumley Castle?
- 16 6 Days in Italy
- 17 Amsterdam Mayor retires
- 18 Advice on Taxis vs Transfers in Santorini
- 19 Tasting sherry in Jerez
- 20 First trip to Europe with teens 14 and 15 Spain or Italy?
- 21 Road closure to Linderhof October 2017
- 22 MaiTaiTom Gets The Royal Treatment…Two Weeks Exploring London and Scotland
- 23 Dordogne France, 6 days, 13 people!
- 24 NO Luggage Storage at Padua train station?
- 25 Girl Talk -- Clothing for Amalfi Coast and Rome, 9/28-10/8