I’m looking for apartment rentals for the fall in both Verona and Bologna. Does anyone have any recommendations and/or a website that you recommend for finding apartments in these two cities? I’m looking for something close to the centers (Piazza Bra in Verona, Piazza Maggiore in Bologna) and also something either on the ground floor or in a building that has an elevator. Thanks in advance.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 A hole in the wall in St Germain. Paris
- 2 Oporto
- 3 One Month in Italy - Where would you base yourself?
- 4 Day trips to Windsor Castle and Hampton Court from London
- 5 ひ강남구청안마メ⦍24시간OPEN⦐♬o1o-2816-2526
- 6 Trip Report : Estonia, Latvia and Lithuania
- 7 Italy bus or train
- 8 Italy - to return home from Naples or Rome?
- 9 London Air Pollution Reaches Record Modern Highs...
- 10 Seeking Andalusia itinerary recommendation
- 11 Budget for 8 weeks in europe
- 12 Porto and vicinity
- 13 Rome to venice
- 14 What crazy coincidence or chance meeting have you had while traveling?
- 15 Semana Santa Other than Sevilla
- 16 help with Italy itinerary
- 17 Can I do Stonehenge and Bath from Isle of Wight in 1 day?
- 18 A few days in Naples - what a great city
- 19 Mantova, Ravenna, Ferrara fall 2017?
- 20 Looking for a unique 3 days in Venice
- 21 Le Marche Research Help
- 22 Organised day tours v/s self travel
- 23 How long from Heathrow to Isle of Wight
- 24 Krakow to Prague CAR SERVICE
- 25 Undisclsoed location