I’m looking for apartment rentals for the fall in both Verona and Bologna. Does anyone have any recommendations and/or a website that you recommend for finding apartments in these two cities? I’m looking for something close to the centers (Piazza Bra in Verona, Piazza Maggiore in Bologna) and also something either on the ground floor or in a building that has an elevator. Thanks in advance.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 HELP: 3rd trip to France - where should I go?
- 2 Tips for 2018 Eastern Europe trip
- 3 Norway for 1 week, ideas for planning
- 4 European Sampler, 4 weeks, 6 countries?
- 5 Help Planning Honeymoon
- 6 Really true that US passport needs 6 months left to enter Schengen zone?
- 7 Places to visit from Zurich
- 8 5 nights in Granada and Malaga - what combo?
- 9 SURPRISE TRIP
- 10 Scotland itinerary advice
- 11 The DCC scam is spreading
- 12 Rouen & Paris Anniversary Trip
- 13 Long Train Runnin' through the Alps (Switzerland 2016)
- 14 Positano Hotel in September
- 15 Amsterdam Train Help Please!
- 16 Provence Hotel and Flights
- 17 Preliminary trip planning for Portugal April 2018
- 18 Moderately priced French restaurants in Paris: an update
- 19 2 Week Europe Itinerary
- 20 First trip to Paris! (and Amsterdam)
- 21 Parentheses in France Phone Nos...will iPhone dial appropriately?
- 22 Central London indoor swimming locations
- 23 What's it like staying in a big agriturismo-like complex?
- 24 Paris in August
- 25 Where To Find Adventure In Croatia?