yes I've done my seaches, before you ask, but i hope that I'd be able to pick up any tips from you guys as well.
we need 2 bedrooms [one twin as we are taking the kids again, do we never learn] and I fancy staying in san polo/dorsoduro this time.
we're going at Easter 2008 and we'll be there for a week. [no mad dashes for us - this is definitely slow travel]
any ideas you may have will be gratefully received.
apartments in venice - any recommendations.
- 1 EU Rule On Olive Oil Roils Europe!
- 2 Iwan2go went...to Prague, Salzburg, Vienna and Paris
- 3 How to make a phone call from a pay phone in London to Germany
- 4 The Adventure Begins.. Sarge56 in Italy
- 5 10 days in Andalusia in Feb 2014 - best home base
- 6 A bit of Scotland, wing mirror casualty, 7 days in London, and a Fodors GTG
- 7 Which tour company would be best?
- 8 Stay and Visit Italy/Amalfi and Grand Hotel Ischia Lido - Ischia
- 9 I am Planning about to spend holidays at Windermere
- 10 Northern Italy
- 11 May 24, 2013. How to avoid lines in Paris, and other observations
- 12 Spain and Portugal Itinerary 2 Week Vacation Help
- 13 Barcelona neighborhoods and hotels
- 14 When to exchange US dollars to Euros
- 15 Sights to see, places to stop in drive from Edinburgh to London
- 16 Hotel question...first time to Paris!
- 17 France by rail or car?
- 18 Best castle for 7 and 9 year old boys
- 19 Hotels in Sorrento
- 20 Hair cuts in Florence
- 21 private tour from cruise port in Naples
- 22 Bathrooms Along This Itinerary (Day in Rome)
- 23 Looking for Paris apartment for honeymoon
- 24 Airport shuttle from CDG to Paris
- 25 TR Provence, Israel, Switzerland, Italy..April 16 a day of AA infamy