I will be travelling to Rome in September 12 with my husband, 18 month old son and my father. We are looking for an apartment and I was hoping to get some recs.
Also any advice on the best areas to stay?
Thanks in advance!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Granada to Madrid
- 2 5-day rpad trip from Toulouse that includes Lourdes
- 3 Warsaw Pollution Reaches Record Highs...
- 4 Guided Group Tour of Italy--opinions please
- 5 Scotland-Looking for itinerary advice for 9 day trip
- 6 Scotland 10 Nights - Trying To Narrow Down Where To Go & Stay
- 7 Tour groups
- 8 Itinerary help for first trip to Greece
- 9 Spending Money for 10 Days in France/Italy
- 10 Swiss Alps in the Spring-Some Questions
- 11 Amsterdam and Beyond - 7 Days
- 12 If you had to choose one......
- 13 Switzerland 8 day itinerary in May
- 14 UK in July -- early planning stages
- 15 Athens daytrip - feasible?
- 16 Spain-Portugal family trip. car or train ?
- 17 Hiking in Tirol/Austria
- 18 Church service in Dubrovnik
- 19 Scotland better in July or Aug/Sept?
- 20 Manchester Airport Connection Time
- 21 Eastern France - A TR in Pictures
- 22 Charming villages in Austria for hiking trip in mid-June 2016?
- 23 French restaurants
- 24 Paris getaway with my daughter hotel ideas
- 25 English Countryside