I am looking for aprtments that will sleep 4 (Husband,myself and two teenagers) in Rome, Florence, Venice, Positano & Sorento. Does anyone have any recommendations for 3-4 star accomodation? Would like something walking distance to all sights and sounds of the cities. Much apreciated
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Northern Spain vs Portugal, where spend more time ?
- 2 Single mom w/ 8 mo baby traveling to Paris and London
- 3 Figueres: trains and timing from Barcelona
- 4 Towersey, London
- 5 2 Months - Dubrovnik to Frankfurt Itinerary
- 6 How many nights to spend in Granada and Malaga & a few other questions
- 7 UK in July -- early planning stages
- 8 Amalfi Coast help
- 9 Another northern Italy itinerary.
- 10 Cetona, Barbarino Val d'elsa or Greve?
- 11 Paris to Nice - 4x 50 somethings and 5 nights - what to do!
- 12 Day trips ideas from Lausanne, Switzerland
- 13 Rome, Florence and Venice for each city 2 days
- 14 Ireland in April
- 15 Stop between Umbria and Firenze
- 16 No Reservations...our laidback Paris Christmas
- 17 Iceland 9 Days Late March - Review Itinerary!
- 18 A few days outside Rome
- 19 days and times when museums and suchlike close
- 20 Bern to Munich, BlaBla Car & Dresden
- 21 CDG airport and connection time
- 22 Paris getaway with my daughter hotel ideas
- 23 Paris Metro
- 24 Planning to visit Barcelona and Paris
- 25 2 week trip to Lisbon, Porto, Douro, seeking input
Apartments for 4 - Florence, Venice, Rome, Positano, Sorento