I am looking for aprtments that will sleep 4 (Husband,myself and two teenagers) in Rome, Florence, Venice, Positano & Sorento. Does anyone have any recommendations for 3-4 star accomodation? Would like something walking distance to all sights and sounds of the cities. Much apreciated
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Whirlwind trip!
- 2 Thanksgiving Trip from Land
- 3 Car rental between countries
- 4 Holland Itinerary
- 5 Barcelona completely overrated
- 6 recommended hospitals in Athens Greece
- 7 Need Help with Itinerary – First Time in Portugal (2 Weeks)
- 8 Milan / Venice / Tuscany/ Barcelona
- 9 Spring Spain Itinerary
- 10 Car rental scams at Frankfurt airport
- 11 TRAVEL COMPANION WANTED
- 12 Going to Spain? Watch this movie.
- 13 Where to eat Paella in Valencia?
- 14 England and Wales by public transport
- 15 Rhine River Cruise
- 16 Layover at Lisbon and trip to Sintra
- 17 Croatia-Slovenia- 30 days Road trip itinerary-2017
- 18 Iceland Trip Report - Very Long!
- 19 Greece in 15 Days
- 20 Walking Scotland
- 21 Adaptors for Belgium
- 22 Schengen Entry Ban ,can travel Romania?
- 23 Train Ticket Help
- 24 I forgot my international driver permit
- 25 Letter Designations on Transport Lines and Barcelona Card
Apartments for 4 - Florence, Venice, Rome, Positano, Sorento