I am looking for aprtments that will sleep 4 (Husband,myself and two teenagers) in Rome, Florence, Venice, Positano & Sorento. Does anyone have any recommendations for 3-4 star accomodation? Would like something walking distance to all sights and sounds of the cities. Much apreciated
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Short Trip in July
- 2 Domestic Connection Times at Athens Airport?
- 3 English Gardens Itinerary Advice please
- 4 How beautiful is Lisbon compared to other european ciites?
- 5 Opinion on sights in Florence
- 6 Houses, Gardens & Walking in England
- 7 Visiting Monte Carlo during Grand Prix week
- 8 Things to do in Brussels
- 9 Naxos car rental
- 10 Overnight in Montpellier?
- 11 Planning a solo trip mostly to France, advice please!
- 12 K-Day
- 13 How do you buy a Camper Van in Europe? Help ME!
- 14 Summer 2016: Little details I worried about – and need not have
- 15 Driving from Spain to Portugal - passport check?
- 16 San Francisco retirees would like to move to Paris for a year- crazy idea?
- 17 Marseille vs. Genoa
- 18 Bringing wine home from Italy?
- 19 Rome neighborhoods equivalent to arrondissements 6 and 7 in Paris?
- 20 Greek Islands (small)
- 21 Campervan in Croatia
- 22 What's the biggest mistake you made on a European trip?
- 23 Advice on Sicily & Aeolian Islands
- 24 Sim card/Amsterdam
- 25 UK Visa Help
Apartments for 4 - Florence, Venice, Rome, Positano, Sorento