Hello! We are looking for an apartment to rent for a few days in Ljubljana in September. I have found a few but welcome ideas! If that doesn't work out we may get a hotel, but that is second choice. Would welcome ideas there too. I haven't been before, but am thinking we would like to be in or very near the center of the old town. Thanks!!!
Apartment/hotel advice in Ljubljana, Slovenia
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 MARSEILLES - Day trip - CASSIS or AVIGNON ?
- 2 GIRONA Spain - 1 day
- 3 Train ticket dilemma from Zurich to Milan
- 4 Berlin & Budapest for 8 days
- 5 Where to watch World Cup in Berlin
- 6 Sardinia 5 - 7 night, first time in March please help
- 7 SICILY - PALERMO or TRAPANI as a base?
- 8 Alternatives to Heathrow hotels?
- 9 Germany driving itinerary starting questions
- 10 hotels in Seville
- 11 Sicily Suggetions
- 12 car rental companies Italy
- 13 Siena or Bologna day trip from Florence?
- 14 Soccer/futbol in Madrid
- 15 best neighborhood/area to stay in rome?
- 16 Nice hotel in Garmisch, Fussen or Mittenwald
- 17 Mykonos - Ornos beach question
- 18 Prague, Austria and Germany in 17 days
- 19 England/Scotland Itinerary
- 20 Renting a car in Venice and dropping it off in Rome
- 21 Are we likely to encounter Dynamic Currency Conversion in Andalucia?
- 22 From CDG to the Seventh?
- 23 How far in advance should I book my car rentals ?
- 24 Mykonos Grand, Cavo Tagoo, Saint Johns, Belvedere or Grace?
- 25 Paris in April?