We are a family group of 6 (family of 4 with two teenagers, traveling with grandparents) looking for an apartment/B&B in Tuscany for 4 nights in July 2014. At this point we do not plan to rent a car so we need access to public transportation. I would like to stay in a smaller town and plan to do days trips to Florence and surrounding towns/villages. I am having trouble finding a location with access to public transportation. Any suggestions?
Apartment/B&B in Tuscany with access to public transportation
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Accomodation for Eurovision 2014
- 2 Ste Remy France
- 3 Budapest 4 nights - Top 10 must do
- 4 Transportation in Barcelona
- 5 Help with Barcelona Plans Please!
- 6 A little help with our Dordogne itinerary
- 7 Train ticket dilemma from Zurich to Milan
- 8 Europe in 21 days
- 9 collioure to cadaques with Inntravel: advice for flight and travel before
- 10 2 Weeks in Italy in early October
- 11 Boulevard Saint Germain from start to finish
- 12 Six months in France -- how to do it?
- 13 Cute hotel in Venice (San Marco) for around $150USD
- 14 13 days Netherlands, Germany, Austria and Zermatt
- 15 Apartment in Rome - location opinions please
- 16 Landscape in Languedoc, in the Herault region ?
- 17 5am arrival in Dublin
- 18 What are the best places to see in England
- 19 Anyone stayed in Podere Spedalone?
- 20 Owners Direct Rentals?
- 21 destination wedding
- 22 Amsterdam Itiniary
- 23 Southern Spain wth family in 1 week by car
- 24 10 Hours in Brussels
- 25 We saw London, we saw France as well as The Netherlands and Belgium