We are a family group of 6 (family of 4 with two teenagers, traveling with grandparents) looking for an apartment/B&B in Tuscany for 4 nights in July 2014. At this point we do not plan to rent a car so we need access to public transportation. I would like to stay in a smaller town and plan to do days trips to Florence and surrounding towns/villages. I am having trouble finding a location with access to public transportation. Any suggestions?
Apartment/B&B in Tuscany with access to public transportation
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Prebook B&Bs
- 2 Planning a trip to the Baltics
- 3 Switzerland
- 4 Sweden, Denmark, Norway
- 5 England and Scotland
- 6 Does cinque terre merit three days
- 7 London, Paris, Rome Trip Report
- 8 Munich - (2) nights plus an extra evening - your suggestions?
- 9 Trains in Italy
- 10 Info requested for Paris, Strasbourg and Berlin
- 11 Gite and/or agritourism
- 12 20 days in Germany
- 13 Solo Scotland May 2014
- 14 How much do you spend on travel in Europe?
- 15 Are 9 Days Too Much for the Dordogne?
- 16 Spain and Portugal in Depth
- 17 Euro Quiz #4 - Europe's Ten Tallest Cathedrals...
- 18 Another Trip of Discovery of Feminine Charm with DW and DD the Younger
- 19 No Starbucks in Italy?
- 20 Athens/Istanbul March
- 21 French open
- 22 Suggestions for Scandinavian Movies, Radio and Music. Can you help?
- 23 Azores
- 24 How safe is "Combe Laval Road" or ROUTE DE GENTLY to drive a car?
- 25 Visiting Exciting Turkey in the Throes of Restoration