We are a family group of 6 (family of 4 with two teenagers, traveling with grandparents) looking for an apartment/B&B in Tuscany for 4 nights in July 2014. At this point we do not plan to rent a car so we need access to public transportation. I would like to stay in a smaller town and plan to do days trips to Florence and surrounding towns/villages. I am having trouble finding a location with access to public transportation. Any suggestions?
Apartment/B&B in Tuscany with access to public transportation
View all Europe activity »
- 1 suggestions for a base in france -rouen to st malo in 4 days
- 2 Salamanca, Barcelona, o Valencia?
- 3 Spain itinerary complete - suggestions for inexpensive lodging?
- 4 15 days in Europe,
- 5 2 weeks in UK to visit my daughter at Queen Mary Univ Dec 15-28 2013
- 6 Planning 4 nights S / SE of London for my parents in their late 60s
- 7 planning a trip to barcelona first week of Jan
- 8 Advises for trip to Russia
- 9 Europe with young teens
- 10 Mad Dash Across Too Much - Rome
- 11 Advice on relocating to Italy?
- 12 Planning a holiday
- 13 Nice to St Remy overnight stop in Cassis?
- 14 Buying a house in the Languedoc - the hunt begins
- 15 Gogartys, Dublin
- 16 Prague - must see
- 17 Sicily 10 days
- 18 Christmas windows of Boulevard Haussmann in Paris
- 19 Alps/countryside off the beaten path suggestion - daytrip near Zurich
- 20 Frankfurt to Bamberg day trip - train ticket question
- 21 France, Spain, Italy and a hint of Switzerland
- 22 Restaurant reservations Rome, Tuscany, Venice
- 23 Portugal in September
- 24 20 day Backpacking Trip
- 25 Bells, Balls and a Basilica – Cooking in Abruzzo; Eating & Drinking In Rome