This will be our first time in Spain and France (for 3 weeks), and we will be staying in apartment rentals throughout the entire trip. Where would you suggest we keep our passports and larger sums of money since we won't have a safe? Should we just carry the passports and money in our money belts, and only leave what we need on a daily basis in our wallets?
Thanks for the help,
Apartment rentals- where to keep valuables?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Upgrading second class Swiss pass to first class for individual train rides
- 2 DIRECT trains from Rome FCO Airport to Venice start 12/14/2014
- 3 Chamonix to Paris by Train
- 4 VAT refund Q--new carryon bag ??
- 5 All Set To Go!!
- 6 England's Ruined Abbeys
- 7 Bus Tour with a toddler
- 8 Dublin, love it or hate it? please tell me why
- 9 Euro Trivia Quiz #13... Classical Musicians/Composers Home Towns?
- 10 Three ferries to Mull
- 11 French Basque region
- 12 Luxury hotel base Positano or Sorrento with 2 teen daughters
- 13 Rome, Florence, Pisa, Cinque Terre, Venice, Florence
- 14 Italy + Greece in 14 days
- 15 Favorite London spot for roast beef and Yorkshire pudding?
- 16 They Just Don't Read or Listen about DCC Scam
- 17 Finally in Italy for the holidays - installment report
- 18 Bavaria: Santa Claus and Evil Twin Krampus!
- 19 Story of the German Christmas star
- 20 Airport ATMs
- 21 N Ireland / Ireland driving
- 22 Amsterdam New Years Even Recommendations
- 23 I lost the thread to respond about th Arles Amphetheatre
- 24 Andalucia - very early trip thinking - reactions?
- 25 American Express