This will be our first time in Spain and France (for 3 weeks), and we will be staying in apartment rentals throughout the entire trip. Where would you suggest we keep our passports and larger sums of money since we won't have a safe? Should we just carry the passports and money in our money belts, and only leave what we need on a daily basis in our wallets?
Thanks for the help,
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Lake Garda, Where to stay
- 2 Chatsworth/Hardwick Hall Timing
- 3 4 days in switzerland
- 4 Vienna or Budapest?
- 5 Britain's contactless public transport revolution moves to Oxford
- 6 Thoughts on an unusual itinerary for Northern Spain please
- 7 Holiday trip with kids - suggestions please!
- 8 Swiss Pass dilemma
- 9 Thello night train from Paris to Rome?
- 10 travelling to Munich and Paris without pre hotel booking
- 11 Ger's Trip to Rome & Bologna
- 12 14 nights in Europe
- 13 French immersion courses in France
- 14 Berlin, germany
- 15 Poland & Ukraine Summer 2017
- 16 First time to London - couple for lodging
- 17 Will I need air conditioning near Lucca in early July?
- 18 Bologna, Florence, Venice 5 days
- 19 Planning a self drive tour of the uk next april
- 20 Croatia-Slovenia- 30 days Road trip itinerary-2017
- 21 Copenhagen to Oslo to Amsterdam: Are we nuts?
- 22 Ireland & Scotland
- 23 CDG airport
- 24 Espagne, Olé! Ancient to modern, through Andalucia, Toledo and Madrid
- 25 First time trip to Ireland - 6 nights