This will be our first time in Spain and France (for 3 weeks), and we will be staying in apartment rentals throughout the entire trip. Where would you suggest we keep our passports and larger sums of money since we won't have a safe? Should we just carry the passports and money in our money belts, and only leave what we need on a daily basis in our wallets?
Thanks for the help,
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Opinion on sights in Florence
- 2 Transferring from LCY to LHR . PLEASE HELP
- 3 question on Barcelona itinerary
- 4 How early in the spring to visit London & England?
- 5 Parma/strasbourg or frankfurt???
- 6 vegetarian in spain
- 7 Springtime (Hopefully) in Copenhagen
- 8 Madrid Hotel; Europa, Preciados or Petit Palace Posada de Peine?
- 9 Driving from Munich to Barcelona
- 10 Provence best farmstays!!??
- 11 Houses, Gardens & Walking in England
- 12 3 days in Normandy (with an 8 year old)
- 13 Rome neighborhoods equivalent to arrondissements 6 and 7 in Paris?
- 14 Madrid airport question
- 15 Overnight in Montpellier?
- 16 June Festivals in Lisbon?
- 17 4 Nights - Bern/Grindelwald / Interlaken / Lucerne
- 18 Imbros Gorge
- 19 "Paris? Again?" And an odd pickpocketing
- 20 4 Days In Northern Italy advice
- 21 Suggestions needed for our trip to Austria & Switzerland in October
- 22 Sunday and Monday in Provence area
- 23 Alitalia - Groundhog Day?
- 24 Roman Roamings: 2 Weeks of Wanderings
- 25 Corpus Christi in Toledo?