I'm a little overwhelmed by all the sites for apartment rentals in France, and wondering if anyone has any recommendations. I'm looking for a studio apartment (for 2 people) in the South of France, preferably in/near Nice or Cannes, for a month or two in the fall. It needs to be CHEAP--under $1000 US per month if possible--and doesn't need to have many luxuries. I've looked mostly on NY Habitat (just unsure of the brokerage fees, since it would only be a month) and a few smaller scale sites, as well as Airbnb. Any help/advice would be very much appreciated! Thank you!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 4 days in switzerland
- 2 Just booked flight 11 nt trip to Italy, into Pisa, out from Milan
- 3 Switzerland, Austria, Prague and Munich
- 4 11 days in Portugal in April - thoughts on itinerary please!
- 5 Help deciding on how to tour England/Ireland/Scotland
- 6 Do We Need A Guide to do the Ring Road?
- 7 10 Days in Greece @ End of June
- 8 2 Months around Europe and the Balkans. Need help with itinerary!
- 9 Solo trip across Europe covering 18 countries
- 10 Britain's contactless public transport revolution moves to Oxford
- 11 Scenic Driving Routes
- 12 Chatsworth/Hardwick Hall Timing
- 13 Trip Report Iceland Ring Road in Campervan
- 14 Swiss Pass dilemma
- 15 London's Must Sights!
- 16 Will this be a problem??? - connecting flights and different airlines
- 17 What is the area around Camaiore like?
- 18 Holiday trip with kids - suggestions please!
- 19 Thello night train from Paris to Rome?
- 20 Midway stop btwn Paris & Venice?
- 21 Lake Garda, Where to stay
- 22 My Ring Road experience in Iceland
- 23 14 nights in Europe
- 24 Van Gogh Museum advice
- 25 Oxford 24 hours