I'm a little overwhelmed by all the sites for apartment rentals in France, and wondering if anyone has any recommendations. I'm looking for a studio apartment (for 2 people) in the South of France, preferably in/near Nice or Cannes, for a month or two in the fall. It needs to be CHEAP--under $1000 US per month if possible--and doesn't need to have many luxuries. I've looked mostly on NY Habitat (just unsure of the brokerage fees, since it would only be a month) and a few smaller scale sites, as well as Airbnb. Any help/advice would be very much appreciated! Thank you!
Apartment Rentals in France
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Paris T A X I
- 2 impact of the euro on travel costs
- 3 Our Eastern Europe trip is at hand - I could use some hotel suggestions.
- 4 Aix-en-Provence to Paris
- 5 First Trip to Europe
- 6 Globus Tours
- 7 Best location for Prague hotel?
- 8 Rome to Capri-Day Trip?
- 9 Which area in Florence - Santa Croce or near Duomo?
- 10 Are Bit Coins Accepted Anywhere In Europe anywhere...
- 11 Central London Hotels
- 12 Switzerland's Iconic Postal Buses...A Whole Different Switzerland!
- 13 ACP Rail -- any info?
- 14 Switzerland--how is rain impacting hiking in engadines? sils maria?
- 15 Mosel Valley Base - NOT Rhine Valley Base
- 16 Paris Taxi
- 17 Apartment cooking in Paris
- 18 Ronda or Vejer de la Frontera?
- 19 Bielsa, Spain - Any info?
- 20 What should we eat in Portugal?
- 21 Paris-Immersion School in the Dordogne-Languedoc-Aix & Lessons Learned
- 22 review of grimaldi ferry barcelona to porto torres
- 23 Photos from our Nearly 2 Weeks in Turkey
- 24 Cornwall or Paris?
- 25 Itinerary Check: Zurich, Munich, Prague, VIenna and Berlin in 20 Days