I'm a little overwhelmed by all the sites for apartment rentals in France, and wondering if anyone has any recommendations. I'm looking for a studio apartment (for 2 people) in the South of France, preferably in/near Nice or Cannes, for a month or two in the fall. It needs to be CHEAP--under $1000 US per month if possible--and doesn't need to have many luxuries. I've looked mostly on NY Habitat (just unsure of the brokerage fees, since it would only be a month) and a few smaller scale sites, as well as Airbnb. Any help/advice would be very much appreciated! Thank you!
Apartment Rentals in France
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Chip and pin credit card 2015 question
- 2 Jeff Steiner interviews Adrian Leeds re Paris short-term rentals.
- 3 vienna
- 4 Vienna and Prague or Venice/Sienna/Rome for honeymoon?
- 5 4 days in Sorrento, 4 days in Rome--expert advice needed!
- 6 Refining Alsace itinerary
- 7 Italy by Cruise Ship or Airplane/Rail
- 8 Three Months in Southern Spain
- 9 EuropeanQuiz # 70 ( Friday)
- 10 Caceres hotel rec - Not the Parador
- 11 Europe in June with 8-year old
- 12 September Trip to Normandy/Brittany/Paris
- 13 QUICK TOUR IN IRELAND -- WANT TO EXTEND A FEW DAYS -- SUGGESTIONS?
- 14 London Food Tour
- 15 Booking a 5* luxury hotel..
- 16 Family trip to France with kids
- 17 Where to stay in London
- 18 Northwestern Switzerland Fall 2014
- 19 ANDALUCIA - CIVIL WAR GUIDE?
- 20 What Irish/English map is best to have for an Ireland driving vacation
- 21 Itinerary question for Czech Republic for September trip
- 22 Help - Train: Florence to Salerno & Ferry: Salerno to Positano
- 23 scotland trave;
- 24 Amsterdam B&B -- Tulipa -- Feedback Wanted
- 25 Spain. malaga to granada