I'm a little overwhelmed by all the sites for apartment rentals in France, and wondering if anyone has any recommendations. I'm looking for a studio apartment (for 2 people) in the South of France, preferably in/near Nice or Cannes, for a month or two in the fall. It needs to be CHEAP--under $1000 US per month if possible--and doesn't need to have many luxuries. I've looked mostly on NY Habitat (just unsure of the brokerage fees, since it would only be a month) and a few smaller scale sites, as well as Airbnb. Any help/advice would be very much appreciated! Thank you!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Rome - To Tour or Not to Tour
- 2 Train/Subway Questions
- 3 London and Brussels in Late November
- 4 Luggage questions for train travel in Italy.
- 5 Tour guides for Pompeii and Herculaneum
- 6 Car ferry service from Italy to sicily
- 7 From Schipol to ?
- 8 Paris - for the 6th time - need new ideas!
- 9 Sicily: Day trips from Palermo to Erice, Segesta and Cefalu
- 10 Bringing home a bottle of scotch
- 11 Car rentals in France
- 12 suggestions for Swiss cattle drives
- 13 Up coming strikes at Spanish airports 2015
- 14 South of France - TR in Pictures
- 15 18 days until first time in France - overwhelmed by choices!
- 16 2 weeks in France next May
- 17 Trip report: (hidden) gems of England
- 18 Need good fondue in Lucerne
- 19 Republic of San Marino
- 20 Looking for beautiful area in the Alps similar to Wengen/Murren
- 21 Shuttle Service in Paris
- 22 Cloest Rome train station to FCO
- 23 Driving from Venice to Pesaro
- 24 Those Thalys' GI Heroes Train Fares...
- 25 Itinerary Barcelona & Southern France 9/23-10/14/15