I'm a little overwhelmed by all the sites for apartment rentals in France, and wondering if anyone has any recommendations. I'm looking for a studio apartment (for 2 people) in the South of France, preferably in/near Nice or Cannes, for a month or two in the fall. It needs to be CHEAP--under $1000 US per month if possible--and doesn't need to have many luxuries. I've looked mostly on NY Habitat (just unsure of the brokerage fees, since it would only be a month) and a few smaller scale sites, as well as Airbnb. Any help/advice would be very much appreciated! Thank you!
Apartment Rentals in France
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Walking through Hyde park with luggage on a Sat morning?
- 2 Should one go to an iconic place to eat something not very palatable?
- 3 What I Did Right... and... What I Learned...
- 4 Easyjet; Vueling; Ryanair "Carryon" Question
- 5 Favorite things to do in London
- 6 Visiting Exciting Turkey in the Throes of Restoration
- 7 Piran to Venice via ferry
- 8 Barcelona next week, itinerary critique?
- 9 2 full days in Santorini, should we rent a car ?
- 10 4 days in lake region
- 11 The "Perfect week" in Sicily???
- 12 hotels I recommend from my recent trip to Paris and Normandy
- 13 floods in Andalucia
- 14 Portugal
- 15 Pisa and Lucca in one day
- 16 A day in Bordeaux - what to do?
- 17 Day trip to Lake Como from Milan Cadorna
- 18 Museum Pass
- 19 Tram to Airport
- 20 Want to find host family in Munich, Germany
- 21 3 days in Bordeaux
- 22 Tipping in the UK
- 23 Recommendations for a Paris Apartment Rental Agency
- 24 Taxi or bus from Lucca?
- 25 otel.com / metglobal.com is a scam