I'm a little overwhelmed by all the sites for apartment rentals in France, and wondering if anyone has any recommendations. I'm looking for a studio apartment (for 2 people) in the South of France, preferably in/near Nice or Cannes, for a month or two in the fall. It needs to be CHEAP--under $1000 US per month if possible--and doesn't need to have many luxuries. I've looked mostly on NY Habitat (just unsure of the brokerage fees, since it would only be a month) and a few smaller scale sites, as well as Airbnb. Any help/advice would be very much appreciated! Thank you!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Sentimental Journey
- 2 Relaxing on the Rhone - a river cruise virgin's trip report.
- 3 Paris, Versailles and Jet Lag
- 4 Stay in Sorrento, Positano or Amalfi?
- 5 Trip to Spain in the Fall
- 6 Venice, Italy to Amalfi coast
- 7 90 day rule with EU/Spain Visa
- 8 Portugal trains
- 9 Ireland - Northern or Western
- 10 Need suggestions on where to stay in Porto?
- 11 Book recommendation: Non-travel book about the Dolomites
- 12 I'm sorting out my stuff for the next trip.
- 13 The most interesting city/town in the UK-in your opinion
- 14 Swiss German
- 15 Gluten Free in Italy
- 16 Dublin Ireland Theatre Advice Needed
- 17 Edinburgh Nightlife
- 18 Traveling advice for Amalfi coast
- 19 Rudesheim Bacharach or other suggestions.
- 20 12 days in the Italian Lakes
- 21 France: advice on where to go with young kids
- 22 Whirlwind Italy in 16 days
- 23 to do with kids 2 1/2 days with a layover in frankfurt
- 24 Italy, somewhere new - recommendations please.
- 25 AVE Train ticket purchase in Spain