I'm a little overwhelmed by all the sites for apartment rentals in France, and wondering if anyone has any recommendations. I'm looking for a studio apartment (for 2 people) in the South of France, preferably in/near Nice or Cannes, for a month or two in the fall. It needs to be CHEAP--under $1000 US per month if possible--and doesn't need to have many luxuries. I've looked mostly on NY Habitat (just unsure of the brokerage fees, since it would only be a month) and a few smaller scale sites, as well as Airbnb. Any help/advice would be very much appreciated! Thank you!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 그리스카지노 ■※■『KIA700.CoM』■※■코리아카지노ヨ코리아카지노
- 2 안전한카지노사이트■※■『KIA700.CoM』■※■카지노추천の카지노추천
- 3 Houses, Gardens & Walking in England
- 4 오션바카라노하우■※■『KIA700.CoM』■※■생방송카지노ね생방송카지노
- 5 Torre Sponda apartments in Positano- anyone familiar?
- 6 Rome neighborhoods equivalent to arrondissements 6 and 7 in Paris?
- 7 Day trips: which ones are must-do?
- 8 June Festivals in Lisbon?
- 9 Corpus Christi in Toledo?
- 10 roadtrip from Barcelona to Madrid
- 11 advance tickets?
- 12 car rental in Dubrovnik
- 13 38 Days in Paris
- 14 Crete/Athens June 2017
- 15 Advice on Sicily & Aeolian Islands
- 16 Where to stay in September in the Swiss Alps
- 17 Roman Roamings: 2 Weeks of Wanderings
- 18 question on Barcelona itinerary
- 19 Suggestions for Switzerland-Italy Trip??
- 20 Cordoba Overnight?
- 21 "Paris? Again?" And an odd pickpocketing
- 22 4 Days In Northern Italy advice
- 23 UZES & NIMES OR Orange & Châteauneuf du Pape
- 24 How the kids age calculated
- 25 The Dordogne & Loire Valley?