I'm a little overwhelmed by all the sites for apartment rentals in France, and wondering if anyone has any recommendations. I'm looking for a studio apartment (for 2 people) in the South of France, preferably in/near Nice or Cannes, for a month or two in the fall. It needs to be CHEAP--under $1000 US per month if possible--and doesn't need to have many luxuries. I've looked mostly on NY Habitat (just unsure of the brokerage fees, since it would only be a month) and a few smaller scale sites, as well as Airbnb. Any help/advice would be very much appreciated! Thank you!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Cheap Airfare to Spain
- 2 3 weeks in Italy...questions...
- 3 Please help with my almost 3 week itinerary for Croatia
- 4 Trip Report:Rome, Florence, Tuscany in December
- 5 Iceland or the Nordic countries in May with children ?
- 6 Doobie in Amsterdam
- 7 Need Apartment with Paris Balcony for Family of Five - Not tourist central
- 8 Paris authorities raid suspected illegal vacation rentals in 1er & 6er
- 9 Istanbul tour guides?
- 10 Andalusia itinerary comments & advice please!
- 11 Munich and Garmisch-Partenkirchen: a german trip report
- 12 Dublin Sites, Fun and Food
- 13 Would you give up time in Malaga for more time in Granada?
- 14 Not-too-expensive Bed & Breakfasts in Ranelagh (or central-ish) Dublin?
- 15 Vet my itinerary
- 16 London, Edinburgh, Italy..HELP!
- 17 Santorini - best place to stay in the Island
- 18 Another Book List for Italy
- 19 London theatre fans: advance info about Globe productions?
- 20 Italy - best two central locations
- 21 St Mont Michel, how much time do I need
- 22 England, Ireland, and France. What can I see in two weeks?
- 23 Rome, Amalfi coast September/October help
- 24 Public Transportation in Vienna: Borderline Organized Crime
- 25 Good and not too touristy restaurants