I'm a little overwhelmed by all the sites for apartment rentals in France, and wondering if anyone has any recommendations. I'm looking for a studio apartment (for 2 people) in the South of France, preferably in/near Nice or Cannes, for a month or two in the fall. It needs to be CHEAP--under $1000 US per month if possible--and doesn't need to have many luxuries. I've looked mostly on NY Habitat (just unsure of the brokerage fees, since it would only be a month) and a few smaller scale sites, as well as Airbnb. Any help/advice would be very much appreciated! Thank you!
Apartment Rentals in France
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Starting to plan for 3.5 weeks in northern Spain, May 2015
- 2 Itinerary concerns, please help
- 3 Paris and where else?
- 4 Hotels and locations in Barcelona
- 5 Hotels in Amsterdam and Paris @ less than 150 euros per night
- 6 Please help with Sicily Itinerary!
- 7 Internet or travel agent?
- 8 Neighbourhood for longer stay in Lisbon?
- 9 Catalonia says it's going to have an independence referendum
- 10 Venice to ban wheeled suitcases
- 11 Aran Islands in wintertime
- 12 Paris for the First Time – Need Suggestions for a Non-touristy Experience
- 13 Beware Hotel Henry IV on Place Dauphine, Paris
- 14 Trip report of our visit to Rioja
- 15 Christmas windows in Paris
- 16 Visiting UK boyfriend
- 17 Is seventeen too young to travel to Europe?
- 18 Munich - vacation apartment rental, week after Christmas
- 19 Autumn in Paris
- 20 How long to allow for layover at CDG going from MRS to ATL
- 21 Blissful Airbnbs,Risky Segways,Vegan Tapas: Prague-Hvar-Andalucía-Madrid
- 22 Visiting Europe in April 2015
- 23 Raining in rome
- 24 Wheelie Suitcases Ban
- 25 Polish: Enough Indo-European Similarity to Make Picking up Words Easier?