I'm a little overwhelmed by all the sites for apartment rentals in France, and wondering if anyone has any recommendations. I'm looking for a studio apartment (for 2 people) in the South of France, preferably in/near Nice or Cannes, for a month or two in the fall. It needs to be CHEAP--under $1000 US per month if possible--and doesn't need to have many luxuries. I've looked mostly on NY Habitat (just unsure of the brokerage fees, since it would only be a month) and a few smaller scale sites, as well as Airbnb. Any help/advice would be very much appreciated! Thank you!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Andalucia Spain
- 2 Day trips from milano and torino december 2017
- 3 Coastal daytrip from Dartmoor Park
- 4 What's it like staying in a big agriturismo-like complex?
- 5 Best boutique hotel in London for honeymoon
- 6 Champs Elysee: worth an afternoon or too tacky?
- 7 MaiTaiTom Gets The Royal Treatment…Two Weeks Exploring London and Scotland
- 8 Anyone have a pocket wifi for international travel?
- 9 Bastille Day Fireworks, Paris
- 10 8 days in Ireland -- where to go??!!
- 11 Barcelona - places to stay
- 12 What's the hotel policy regarding bringing in guests to your room?
- 13 My delightful sampling of Switzerland’s gems, with many thanks
- 14 2 days in Amsterdam after river cruise
- 15 Bus Nice Airport to Frejus
- 16 Christmas Markets 2017
- 17 Language to use in Belgium
- 18 Private Ephesus Tour Companies
- 19 Istanbul at Easter
- 20 Paris and England, 14 days on the ground
- 21 Palermo Apartment
- 22 Please help 21 day driving tour Wales & Southern England Sept 2017
- 23 SURPRISE TRIP
- 24 Swiss Trains not on time and boats not run at all - great time
- 25 Fueled by gluten, caffeine, and alcohol - two weeks in France