I'm a little overwhelmed by all the sites for apartment rentals in France, and wondering if anyone has any recommendations. I'm looking for a studio apartment (for 2 people) in the South of France, preferably in/near Nice or Cannes, for a month or two in the fall. It needs to be CHEAP--under $1000 US per month if possible--and doesn't need to have many luxuries. I've looked mostly on NY Habitat (just unsure of the brokerage fees, since it would only be a month) and a few smaller scale sites, as well as Airbnb. Any help/advice would be very much appreciated! Thank you!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Glastonbury vs Bath
- 2 Christmas windows of Boulevard Haussmann in Paris 2015
- 3 thursdaysd Wanders South
- 4 Paris Under Seige...
- 5 Advices about our itiniary
- 6 Brief trip report Naples
- 7 Visiting Turkey for Fun and Adventure, Oasis or Chaos
- 8 Coach with driver rental, Puglia Italy
- 9 Private transportation
- 10 Return to Rome Pre Cruise Trip Report October 2016
- 11 How a Greek DIY expert ended up on a Greek Island Cruise
- 12 Scenic drives in Tuscany
- 13 Sicily--Three Weeks in October--Winging It is Doable
- 14 COP 21 transportation disruptions 29-30 November 2015
- 15 Scotland itinerary, helm me with15 night itinerary
- 16 Train from Interlaken to Venice
- 17 X-ray machines at train stations in Europe?
- 18 Establishing a Realistic Food Budget
- 19 Global Travel Warning...
- 20 Belgian govt terror alert: Avoid malls, concerts & trains
- 21 Northern Italy - where to go?
- 22 Staying in Ventimiglia vs France
- 23 Churches of the East Riding of Yorkshire
- 24 Italy AND Switzerland in 8 days
- 25 St. Petersburg: Gosh, it's expensive