I'm a little overwhelmed by all the sites for apartment rentals in France, and wondering if anyone has any recommendations. I'm looking for a studio apartment (for 2 people) in the South of France, preferably in/near Nice or Cannes, for a month or two in the fall. It needs to be CHEAP--under $1000 US per month if possible--and doesn't need to have many luxuries. I've looked mostly on NY Habitat (just unsure of the brokerage fees, since it would only be a month) and a few smaller scale sites, as well as Airbnb. Any help/advice would be very much appreciated! Thank you!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 12 days europe
- 2 Tour ideas for Malaga, Spain
- 3 Which Dordogne caves can be easily seen without advance reservations?
- 4 Venice to Rome via Pisa in 1 day
- 5 Frankfurt Airport Rail Connection
- 6 http://www.healthyapplechat.com/exoslim-reviews/
- 7 Ireland one week
- 8 Please suggest best itinerary
- 9 What's the Best way to go to çekirge bursa
- 10 Compare & Save Cheap Hotel Deals
- 11 Weekend hopping: Ghent, Zadar, Lisbon, Bosch, Brno,...
- 12 Update on Bob the Navigator
- 13 cell phone companys
- 14 CDG international flight
- 15 Berlin restaurant recs
- 16 Eurorail pass or flights/local trains in Spain plus Lisbon for 21 days
- 17 Train reservatiions needed in Switzerland in October?
- 18 Earthquake info for Perugia and Assisi
- 19 Glasgow and surrounding area help
- 20 italy Cinque Terre and Lake Como
- 21 Seville in late January
- 22 Lipari to Capri??
- 23 3 Weeks in Italy near Milan
- 24 2 Porto-Lisbon q's, 1 phone q
- 25 Italy for the first time