I'm a little overwhelmed by all the sites for apartment rentals in France, and wondering if anyone has any recommendations. I'm looking for a studio apartment (for 2 people) in the South of France, preferably in/near Nice or Cannes, for a month or two in the fall. It needs to be CHEAP--under $1000 US per month if possible--and doesn't need to have many luxuries. I've looked mostly on NY Habitat (just unsure of the brokerage fees, since it would only be a month) and a few smaller scale sites, as well as Airbnb. Any help/advice would be very much appreciated! Thank you!
Apartment Rentals in France
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Starting to plan for 3.5 weeks in northern Spain, May 2015
- 2 Italy, mid May, 10 days, Rome + another city?
- 3 London - Paris - Venice - Rome in 21 Days
- 4 England's Ruined Abbeys
- 5 Euro Trivia Quiz #12 - Know Your Rivers?
- 6 Ireland / N Ireland clothing recommendations
- 7 Family vacay for 6 weeks with 2 Toddlers
- 8 N Ireland / Ireland driving
- 9 Since Paris is ALWAYS good idea
- 10 Minimalist wardrobe for Europe
- 11 Ireland / N Ireland Chauffer/Guide
- 12 Is my plan ok
- 13 2014 Ferry Boat Schedules Salerno/Amalfi/Positano Just Released
- 14 Truffles, Tajarin & Turin…Two weeks in the Piemonte Region of Italy
- 15 5 Observations About Paris
- 16 Luxury hotel base Positano or Sorrento with 2 teen daughters
- 17 Five Nights in Budapest: A Quick Winter Getaway
- 18 Austria to Italy by car - best route
- 19 Southern Spain
- 20 5 Hoosiers - help with route through Germany
- 21 London Experts - What do you think of this apartment?
- 22 4-5 Days in Switzerland before Paris? Is Berne the place to go?
- 23 Combinations euro rail and river cruise
- 24 Scotland November 2015
- 25 Luggage storage in Barcelona