I'm a little overwhelmed by all the sites for apartment rentals in France, and wondering if anyone has any recommendations. I'm looking for a studio apartment (for 2 people) in the South of France, preferably in/near Nice or Cannes, for a month or two in the fall. It needs to be CHEAP--under $1000 US per month if possible--and doesn't need to have many luxuries. I've looked mostly on NY Habitat (just unsure of the brokerage fees, since it would only be a month) and a few smaller scale sites, as well as Airbnb. Any help/advice would be very much appreciated! Thank you!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 무료 바둑이 게임 ▶ 도메인 :≫kxc551.com≪추천인:지퍼
- 2 3-days Athens Itinerary, thoughts? Starting this Wednesday!
- 3 Seville- Ronda drive time
- 4 한게임바둑이 ≪접속주소 :≫kxc551.com≪추천인:지퍼
- 5 한국마사회 ▼ 접속 :≫tt349.com≪
- 6 3 weeks in Central/Eastern Europe
- 7 바둑tv ▼ 접속 :≫kxc551.com≪추천인:지퍼
- 8 Fine-tuning Requested: Naxos, Santorini, Athens Itinerary
- 9 현금바둑이 ※연결 :≫kxc551.com≪추천인:지퍼
- 10 바둑이사이트 ▼ 접속 :≫kxc551.com≪추천인:지퍼
- 11 Barcelona
- 12 바둑이사이트 ▼ 접속 :≫kxc551.com≪추천인:지퍼
- 13 Italian Honeymoon Advice
- 14 itinerary help: 18 days in Wales/Scotland
- 15 Road trip from Naples to Basilicata, Puglia and Bari
- 16 Aparthotel Adagio Paris XV feedback
- 17 No Periods in British Written English!
- 18 Best place in Italy for a tourist during Easter
- 19 Bedbugs in Paris.
- 20 For a Taste of Four Cultures on Two Contınents
- 21 3 Month Europe Itineray -- please critique
- 22 The Roads Less Traveled: Traversing France With Mai Tai Tom & Tracy
- 23 Upcoming trip to Penzance, Cornwall
- 24 First time in London
- 25 Dinner get-together in Paris?