I'm a little overwhelmed by all the sites for apartment rentals in France, and wondering if anyone has any recommendations. I'm looking for a studio apartment (for 2 people) in the South of France, preferably in/near Nice or Cannes, for a month or two in the fall. It needs to be CHEAP--under $1000 US per month if possible--and doesn't need to have many luxuries. I've looked mostly on NY Habitat (just unsure of the brokerage fees, since it would only be a month) and a few smaller scale sites, as well as Airbnb. Any help/advice would be very much appreciated! Thank you!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Two weeks in Portugal in October
- 2 ls there anything such as Spanish cuisine?
- 3 Day Trip from Lausanne
- 4 More Info >>>> http://rhinorx90eveningblog.com/cerebrrin/
- 5 Manchester on derby weekend
- 6 Naples or Genoa
- 7 Venice, Maggiore, Jungfrau
- 8 From London to Paris to US
- 9 Barcelona attraction tickets
- 10 Gulet - Croatia vs Turkey vs Greece
- 11 3 week Italy trip with 12 and 14 year old - 2017
- 12 Help planning multigenerational family Italy tour
- 13 Two-day Detour Before Amalfi Coast
- 14 Is it just me or are German cities depressingly ugly?
- 15 Germany, May'16: Four seasons in three weeks.
- 16 How did you or your family ended up in the country you are living now?
- 17 Itinerary help please!
- 18 "PARIS FOR RENT". Apartments----has anyone used this service?
- 19 First Draft: Croatia, BiH, and Slovenia
- 20 Sept. 2016 Apt. In Paris just cancelled---YIKES!
- 21 France to stop making foie grois
- 22 Holiday Itinerary
- 23 Car hire
- 24 Ireland driving itinerary
- 25 Paris Museum Pass and Skip the Line