I'm a little overwhelmed by all the sites for apartment rentals in France, and wondering if anyone has any recommendations. I'm looking for a studio apartment (for 2 people) in the South of France, preferably in/near Nice or Cannes, for a month or two in the fall. It needs to be CHEAP--under $1000 US per month if possible--and doesn't need to have many luxuries. I've looked mostly on NY Habitat (just unsure of the brokerage fees, since it would only be a month) and a few smaller scale sites, as well as Airbnb. Any help/advice would be very much appreciated! Thank you!
Apartment Rentals in France
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 BUY/GET QUALITY ORIGINAL FAKE DOCUMENTS ONLINE <firstname.lastname@example.org
- 2 When Christmas markets of 2014 are going to start in Tyrol in Austrian part
- 3 "Or Like in Europe Where Folks Share Tables to Save Space"
- 4 Where to go in France mid July?
- 5 Help with England/Wales tour
- 6 57 Reasons to Love Yorkshire
- 7 How Long Does it take to get to FCO
- 8 1,000,001 Steps: Ups and Downs in Greece for 3 Weeks
- 9 ...Got a speeding ticket in Spain...
- 10 Is Venice really dirty?
- 11 Cotswold Churches
- 12 BEST OF FRANCE ROAD TRIP IN 30 DAYS- MAY 15
- 13 Best beach town in Italy?
- 14 Europe (London/Berlin/Venice) Last MinutepPractical/Ordinary
- 15 TRYP or Hotel Londres Inglaterra
- 16 Parma- Uh, Oops- Historic Dist. Ticket
- 17 50yo sf. Barcelona at night...?
- 18 Italy and Croatia
- 19 Cappadocia/Kas/Cirali/IST Spring 2014 Trip Report
- 20 Travel between Madrid and Caceres
- 21 Five nights in Extremadura
- 22 Help with Southern France & Italy Itinerary
- 23 Need Advice: 12 Days in Europe
- 24 Best Car Rental company in Italy?
- 25 trip to norway