I'm a little overwhelmed by all the sites for apartment rentals in France, and wondering if anyone has any recommendations. I'm looking for a studio apartment (for 2 people) in the South of France, preferably in/near Nice or Cannes, for a month or two in the fall. It needs to be CHEAP--under $1000 US per month if possible--and doesn't need to have many luxuries. I've looked mostly on NY Habitat (just unsure of the brokerage fees, since it would only be a month) and a few smaller scale sites, as well as Airbnb. Any help/advice would be very much appreciated! Thank you!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Venice 2.25 day Itinerary
- 2 Paris tipping hotel maids
- 3 Getting married in Europe- Ceremony
- 4 Hungary outside of Budapest
- 5 One week in Budapest
- 6 Return to Paris after 15 Years
- 7 Back for more Honeymoon Help
- 8 Help with 1 week in Normandy / Loire Valley
- 9 9 Days Family Trip to London-Paris- Switzerland
- 10 Help, traveling to Barcelona with Baby
- 11 Lechazo in Castilla; Burgos; Extebarri; Getaria; SS (??)
- 12 A great read for anyone visiting the UK.
- 13 Are children really happy in their childhood?
- 14 How to order free Lebara SIM card from the U.S.?
- 15 Qustions: Europen river cruises solo
- 16 Going to Istanbul for 3 days
- 17 Almafi Coast Vs. French Riviera
- 18 A wonderful month in France
- 19 Train to Sorrento
- 20 Puglia and Matera
- 21 Norway and Netherlands
- 22 Delta First Class seats- how far in advance should I book?
- 23 MaiTaiTom's "Insane For Spain" - 2015
- 24 experiences in Paris and Amalfi Coast
- 25 Is credit card rental car insurance worth it??