I'm a little overwhelmed by all the sites for apartment rentals in France, and wondering if anyone has any recommendations. I'm looking for a studio apartment (for 2 people) in the South of France, preferably in/near Nice or Cannes, for a month or two in the fall. It needs to be CHEAP--under $1000 US per month if possible--and doesn't need to have many luxuries. I've looked mostly on NY Habitat (just unsure of the brokerage fees, since it would only be a month) and a few smaller scale sites, as well as Airbnb. Any help/advice would be very much appreciated! Thank you!
Apartment Rentals in France
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Looking for Suggestions - 12 Day Agenda for Greece
- 2 Hurtigruten Cruise excursions alternatives, coast of Norway
- 3 Are you following Scotland's upcoming vote on independence?
- 4 from Munchen train to Romerberg
- 5 Italy tours
- 6 Mr & Mrs Annhig go bummelling round Germany.
- 7 Air France strike
- 8 4-5 Days in Switzerland before Paris? Is Berne the place to go?
- 9 Scottish Passport
- 10 BARCELONA: renting a car to Costa Brava
- 11 Travel insurance, interruption or cancelation?
- 12 California touring rock thrash band, France and Italy
- 13 Questions About Croatia
- 14 Oxford or Cambridge?
- 15 paris apartment opinion airbnb
- 16 3 adults in a Triple room at Hotel Attalos- crazy?
- 17 lauterbrunnen-wengen 4 days
- 18 Best day trips from Paris
- 19 BEST OF FRANCE ROAD TRIP IN 30 DAYS- MAY 15
- 20 Rheinland-Pfalz Day Pass & Rhine Cruise
- 21 French 2015 summer school vacation
- 22 Advance Train Tickets for England - Buying By Phone from U.S.?
- 23 Romania photo gallery Bucharest Brasov Constanta
- 24 Meteora Monasteries: visit sequence suggestions?
- 25 Best area to stay in Dublin for someone in a wheelchair