I'm a little overwhelmed by all the sites for apartment rentals in France, and wondering if anyone has any recommendations. I'm looking for a studio apartment (for 2 people) in the South of France, preferably in/near Nice or Cannes, for a month or two in the fall. It needs to be CHEAP--under $1000 US per month if possible--and doesn't need to have many luxuries. I've looked mostly on NY Habitat (just unsure of the brokerage fees, since it would only be a month) and a few smaller scale sites, as well as Airbnb. Any help/advice would be very much appreciated! Thank you!
Apartment Rentals in France
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 biking in France
- 2 Music and/or Favorite Day Trips, Barcelona
- 3 The elusive `Northern Lights` Where I go , they don`t!
- 4 Flying Virgin Atlantic Premium Economy to London
- 5 Renewing our vows in Venice
- 6 Terrorism in Europe
- 7 Trying to get a handle on our 19 days in Tuscany and Umbria
- 8 Bilbo's wedding in Puglia, what could go wrong?
- 9 Anyone familiar with these Ile St. Louis apartments?
- 10 London restaurants
- 11 Paris Markets for a 5 Course Meal
- 12 Marche Bastille - Oct Hours and Meet up Location?
- 13 Venice: budget hotel for high school group?
- 14 Three weeks holiday in Turkey
- 15 Ronda or Vejer de la Frontera?
- 16 How to schedule train connection from Frankfurt Airport
- 17 Peggy does Deutschland...
- 18 Our Spain Adventure -- Cordoba, Seville, Granada and Barcelona! (Part One)
- 19 Madrid Card or Paseo del Arte pass
- 20 Flight into London out Frankfurt (stop Paris, Amsterdam Prague)?
- 21 Istanbul water
- 22 Spain Rental Car Logistics - Barcelona Train Station
- 23 Help finding private transfer from Monte Gordo, Portugal to Seville, Spain
- 24 Add a day to Madrid or Barcelona??
- 25 A Travel Junkie and Pastry Chef's Wet Dream