I'm a little overwhelmed by all the sites for apartment rentals in France, and wondering if anyone has any recommendations. I'm looking for a studio apartment (for 2 people) in the South of France, preferably in/near Nice or Cannes, for a month or two in the fall. It needs to be CHEAP--under $1000 US per month if possible--and doesn't need to have many luxuries. I've looked mostly on NY Habitat (just unsure of the brokerage fees, since it would only be a month) and a few smaller scale sites, as well as Airbnb. Any help/advice would be very much appreciated! Thank you!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Alternative for Rustem Pasa Kulliyesi
- 2 Ephesus - Tour A or B??
- 3 3 months in Switzerland this summer, need suggestions on weekend trips
- 4 I cuisine vs Cookin With Class
- 5 England + France 12-day itinerary
- 6 credit and debit cards
- 7 Labor Day in Paris
- 8 Drive from MXP to Lake Como (Moltrasio)
- 9 Help with Transportation Options in London
- 10 Sardinia or Corsica??
- 11 Ger’s Paris Trip Report: February 2017
- 12 Morgan Hotel London for solo female
- 13 Short Trip to Paris
- 14 Driver"s License & Language
- 15 Road trip to Spanish Pyrenees - Suggestions?
- 16 New notes and coins and death dates for old ones
- 17 Train up the Jungfrau
- 18 Late april early may or october for paris and italy?
- 19 BARCELONA! Tapas, tours & towers - flamenco, festas & food!
- 20 I may be wrong....
- 21 Which 2 towns as base for Brittany and Normandy
- 22 8-Week Itinerary in Europe (for my 40th Birthday)
- 23 Nowhere 'safe' : London attack
- 24 National Parks close to Malgrat de Mar or Barcelona recommendations
- 25 Tips / stops on drive from Munich, Fussen, Salzburg