I'm a little overwhelmed by all the sites for apartment rentals in France, and wondering if anyone has any recommendations. I'm looking for a studio apartment (for 2 people) in the South of France, preferably in/near Nice or Cannes, for a month or two in the fall. It needs to be CHEAP--under $1000 US per month if possible--and doesn't need to have many luxuries. I've looked mostly on NY Habitat (just unsure of the brokerage fees, since it would only be a month) and a few smaller scale sites, as well as Airbnb. Any help/advice would be very much appreciated! Thank you!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 고스톱사이트＼※【KTV200.CoM 】※＼생중계바카라⊂바카라카지노사이트
- 2 AVIGNON / DAY TRIP Gordes or Arles
- 3 dinner jackets
- 4 Greece Itinerary Jun-Jul 2017
- 5 13 Days with 13-year-olds in Greece
- 6 Souvenirs to collect while backpacking?
- 7 Restaurant suggestions in Lyon France? Overwhelmed!
- 8 2 weeks Europe trip
- 9 Monemvasia or Gefyra
- 10 Alkmaar to Brussels - things to see?
- 11 English Gardens Itinerary Advice please
- 12 16 Days in Scotland in May with Our Two Boys
- 13 ALICANTE - 1 Day Excursions
- 14 Please help me eat well in Greece!
- 15 Specific phone service questions about Italy & Amsterdam
- 16 Trip report (long): Greek Macedonia, some insights into London's airports and the discovery of perhaps the worst airline in the developed world.
- 17 Santa Margherta Ligure, Rapallo, Portofino....
- 18 Which market between Bordeaux and Sarlat?
- 19 Cordoba Overnight?
- 20 ALMERIA - 1 Day Excusions
- 21 Suggestions for Switzerland-Italy Trip??
- 22 Kroller-Muller - Paleis Het Loo - Maurithuis
- 23 Travel within Greece, and motion sickness?
- 24 Dublin Leap Card
- 25 vegetarian in spain