I'm a little overwhelmed by all the sites for apartment rentals in France, and wondering if anyone has any recommendations. I'm looking for a studio apartment (for 2 people) in the South of France, preferably in/near Nice or Cannes, for a month or two in the fall. It needs to be CHEAP--under $1000 US per month if possible--and doesn't need to have many luxuries. I've looked mostly on NY Habitat (just unsure of the brokerage fees, since it would only be a month) and a few smaller scale sites, as well as Airbnb. Any help/advice would be very much appreciated! Thank you!
Apartment Rentals in France
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Mont St. Michele?
- 2 taking kids to france for first time next summer-help!
- 3 Gift for my European Friends- How about Hershey?
- 4 Driving Croatia turkey via Greece
- 5 Travelling From Seattle to Italy, Mid May
- 6 Berlin: evening dining
- 7 Alhambra questions
- 8 IST plane transfer - cutting it too close?
- 9 Which area to stay in Madrid?
- 10 Going to Croatia for 7-9 days in early June
- 11 LHR to Victoria by Tube - Best Place to Transfer
- 12 Hoping to stay cool this summer - any comments on my northern itinerary?
- 13 Belgium for 4 nights by train
- 14 Hotel in Paris
- 15 Tedgale trip report: One glorious week in London, February, 2015
- 16 lauterbrunnen lodging, down to 2 choices
- 17 Best Luggage for Cobblestone/Stairs
- 18 Where to stay near Pont du Gard
- 19 Any Pros Out There on Sending FedEx from Italy to U.S.?
- 20 Southwestern England
- 21 Norway and Denmark Itinerary Critique Please
- 22 Amsterdam with young toddler
- 23 Apartments (via airbnb) or Hotels / B&Bs in Italy
- 24 Where to stay in Varenna, Italy for 2 nights?
- 25 Refining Alsace itinerary