I'm a little overwhelmed by all the sites for apartment rentals in France, and wondering if anyone has any recommendations. I'm looking for a studio apartment (for 2 people) in the South of France, preferably in/near Nice or Cannes, for a month or two in the fall. It needs to be CHEAP--under $1000 US per month if possible--and doesn't need to have many luxuries. I've looked mostly on NY Habitat (just unsure of the brokerage fees, since it would only be a month) and a few smaller scale sites, as well as Airbnb. Any help/advice would be very much appreciated! Thank you!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Couple of days on the coast in Andalucia
- 2 Flight to London - Discount Airlines?
- 3 Montreux, Interlaken, Lucerne or Lauterbrunnen?
- 4 8 days in switzerland
- 5 Sienna with kids
- 6 Validating train tickets - Germany, Switzwerland
- 7 10 days in Italy - Suggestions?
- 8 Dropping off a rental car in Chiusi question
- 9 Would you give up time in Malaga for more time in Granada?
- 10 2 Weeks Amsterdam, Belgium, Germany, Salzburg
- 11 Paris in July - side trip to South of France
- 12 London theatre fans: advance info about Globe productions?
- 13 Venice to Malpensa: which way to travel?
- 14 Must sees in Malaga
- 15 London, Edinburgh, Italy..HELP!
- 16 motion sickness on air conditioned motor coaches, trains, etc
- 17 Seville in September-La Bienal
- 18 Sankt Goar to Cologne
- 19 Classical Music in Milan
- 20 12 nights in Greek islands
- 21 Croatia, Slovenia, Austria with Preschoolers
- 22 Pera palace hotel Istanbul
- 23 Doobie in Amsterdam
- 24 daily itinerary ideas for southern Languedoc and Rousillon
- 25 Public Transportation in Vienna: Borderline Organized Crime