I'm a little overwhelmed by all the sites for apartment rentals in France, and wondering if anyone has any recommendations. I'm looking for a studio apartment (for 2 people) in the South of France, preferably in/near Nice or Cannes, for a month or two in the fall. It needs to be CHEAP--under $1000 US per month if possible--and doesn't need to have many luxuries. I've looked mostly on NY Habitat (just unsure of the brokerage fees, since it would only be a month) and a few smaller scale sites, as well as Airbnb. Any help/advice would be very much appreciated! Thank you!
Apartment Rentals in France
- 1 Best option for Dollars to Euros for apartment payment"
- 2 London for Christmas
- 3 Bus shuttle from MXP to Milan Centrale Station
- 4 Scandinavia Itinerary
- 5 all white pottery shop near La Deniere Goutte Wine Shop
- 6 November Solo Madness in Ireland 2013!
- 7 suggestions for a base in france -rouen to st malo in 4 days
- 8 Location and Lodging in Amsterdam
- 9 Ira Has Been Kidnapped
- 10 Apartments in Rome
- 11 London's Proposed New Airport...
- 12 Please help with this Switzerland/Italy itinerary
- 13 A full week in The Netherlands
- 14 Rental Agency Recommendation
- 15 Itinerary Help: Amsterdam-Zurich/Basel-Geneva in 10 days?
- 16 Anniversary Weekend in Paris
- 17 Mad Dash Across Too Much - Rome
- 18 Confirming..."Buy train tickets the day of departure" advice....M/V/Rome
- 19 Cycling and wine-tasting through Italy, Slovenia and Croatia
- 20 Costa del Sol (Spain) versus Cote d Azur (France) ??
- 21 first european holiday itinery
- 22 Venice 3 days Itinerary.
- 23 To Paris and Provence in June
- 24 Buying a house in the Languedoc - the hunt begins
- 25 Car in Prague