In the midst of planning for a 6 week stay in the south of France; Menton area I think. I'm searching out apartments to rent on VRBO & HomeAway; and have gotten some quotes. One place that looks nice and we are considering has insisted on charging 25euros for towels and sheets. They told me that if I didn't want to pay the fee for the sheets & towels I can bring my own.
Is this common practice? I've rented a couple of places in this area before, and it's never come up.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Advice on zermatt hotels
- 2 Can't get in to Cordoba....
- 3 Easter Week in Europe, Destination Suggestions Please
- 4 Charming villages in Austria for hiking trip in mid-June 2016?
- 5 Cordoba, Granada, Seville loop
- 6 Valencia, Spain
- 7 Restaurants in Spain
- 8 Which city order makes most sense?
- 9 Portugal In A Week-The Places You'd Go Back To
- 10 Best Scenic Route -Vienna to St Wolfgang
- 11 A birthday dinner in Sevilla
- 12 credit and debit cards
- 13 Transportation Question Italy
- 14 Help with basic itinerary
- 15 Short Trip to Paris
- 16 Scandinavia Itinerary help!
- 17 Greece and Italy Combo
- 18 Trip to England next month - Itinerary Help needed
- 19 Final Four
- 20 Weird trip - more time in A&E than sightseeing
- 21 Seeking advice on apt rental
- 22 Where are the Mods?
- 23 2 nights in the Montreux-Vevey-Lavaux area
- 24 England + France 12-day itinerary
- 25 Visit to Engand
Apartment rental in S. France wants to charge for sheets & towels?