In the midst of planning for a 6 week stay in the south of France; Menton area I think. I'm searching out apartments to rent on VRBO & HomeAway; and have gotten some quotes. One place that looks nice and we are considering has insisted on charging 25euros for towels and sheets. They told me that if I didn't want to pay the fee for the sheets & towels I can bring my own.
Is this common practice? I've rented a couple of places in this area before, and it's never come up.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Naples/The Amalfi Coast...and Sicily?
- 2 Wine tasting in Granada, Seville without driving
- 3 Parma, Reggio or Modena for a year?
- 4 Canal du Midi
- 5 One Month in Italy - Where would you base yourself?
- 6 Ireland road trip in June: Where to stop?
- 7 Americans moving to Europe - Suggestions?
- 8 A few days in Naples - what a great city
- 9 Aix-- looking for a few obscure ideas
- 10 Mini trip report - a week in London
- 11 Switzerland/Italy (2 weeks vacations)
- 12 Help me plan a 2 week trip to London and the Edinburgh Fringe Festival!
- 13 Lamezia Terme, Italy
- 14 Looking for a unique 3 days in Venice
- 15 Driving (hire car) in Paris, France, Belgium
- 16 Driving from Rennes to Geneva
- 17 Praiano
- 18 Day trips to Windsor Castle and Hampton Court from London
- 19 Seeking Andalusia itinerary recommendation
- 20 Ireland last minute recommendations
- 21 Family vacation to europe
- 22 Best way from London to Gatwick these days?
- 23 Cotswolds, UK -10 days - end of May'17 move or central base
- 24 Review Final Iceland Itinerary Please
- 25 Need help completing my itinerary. So Much to see!
Apartment rental in S. France wants to charge for sheets & towels?