In the midst of planning for a 6 week stay in the south of France; Menton area I think. I'm searching out apartments to rent on VRBO & HomeAway; and have gotten some quotes. One place that looks nice and we are considering has insisted on charging 25euros for towels and sheets. They told me that if I didn't want to pay the fee for the sheets & towels I can bring my own.
Is this common practice? I've rented a couple of places in this area before, and it's never come up.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 The Best of Paris Oct 12 -18th 2015
- 2 Eiffel-tower-shut-staff-walk-
- 3 Springtime in Paris and Provence – April 2015
- 4 Shoppingin Spain
- 5 Barcelona San Pau Apartment
- 6 Daytrip Ideas from Assisi (leaving this Saturday)
- 7 Northern Spain
- 8 Northern England /Scotland in 16 days
- 9 Study Abroad in Barcelona or Urbino
- 10 London-Paris solo trip
- 11 Stresa: Do I Need A Car?
- 12 London to Edinburgh Road Trip - Advice appreciated
- 13 Parking in Alhambra for two days
- 14 Question for Aussies re travel SIMs in Europe
- 15 Bad Wimpfen or Schwaebisch Hall
- 16 French Prem Train Fares
- 17 Euro Quiz # 103 - Rivers!
- 18 Dublin to Dingle?
- 19 To Hampton Court Palace
- 20 Day trip London to Belgium - Help!
- 21 Anyone have a good word to say about Zurich?
- 22 reputable apartment rental in Rome and Venice?
- 23 Scotland for a week with 6 1/2 year old
- 24 Help-1st time solo travel in Basel and Amsterdam
- 25 venice to lucca by car
Apartment rental in S. France wants to charge for sheets & towels?