In the midst of planning for a 6 week stay in the south of France; Menton area I think. I'm searching out apartments to rent on VRBO & HomeAway; and have gotten some quotes. One place that looks nice and we are considering has insisted on charging 25euros for towels and sheets. They told me that if I didn't want to pay the fee for the sheets & towels I can bring my own.
Is this common practice? I've rented a couple of places in this area before, and it's never come up.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Whistle stop family road trip
- 2 What's the hotel policy regarding bringing in guests to your room?
- 3 Best boutique hotel in London for honeymoon
- 4 2 Days in Tarragona...what to do ?
- 5 London, Brussels, France, Berner Oberland and Vienna (in 72 days)
- 6 Champs Elysee: worth an afternoon or too tacky?
- 7 Font-de-Gaume - too overweight?
- 8 Zadar or Sibenik
- 9 Rouen & Paris Anniversary Trip
- 10 Jamikins and Bikerscott do Le Marche (Again)
- 11 Swiss Trains not on time and boats not run at all - great time
- 12 Cars, etc. in Florence, Bologna
- 13 Best road from Tubingen to Lindau Bodensee
- 14 Store luggage in Rome for a few hours
- 15 Best way to get around Scotland w/out a rental car??
- 16 Accommodations Amsterdam under 175€
- 17 Three Weeks in Italy - So Excited!
- 18 A litle of the UK, some of Belgium and a bit more France.
- 19 Naxos experts - pros and cons of Kymata vs. Agios Prokopios Hotel
- 20 Day trips from Venice and Rome
- 21 Trip report: Derby, Whitby & the Scottish Borders (indy_dad's UK return)
- 22 Bastille Day Fireworks, Paris
- 23 National Museum in Krakow; Auschwitz art
- 24 Beauty of Bruges and Brussels
- 25 B&Bs in Ireland
Apartment rental in S. France wants to charge for sheets & towels?