In the midst of planning for a 6 week stay in the south of France; Menton area I think. I'm searching out apartments to rent on VRBO & HomeAway; and have gotten some quotes. One place that looks nice and we are considering has insisted on charging 25euros for towels and sheets. They told me that if I didn't want to pay the fee for the sheets & towels I can bring my own.
Is this common practice? I've rented a couple of places in this area before, and it's never come up.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Mon Dieu! The Cops Are After Me
- 2 Interesting places to visit
- 3 Buying iDTGV tickets at a station
- 4 Amalfi Coast - help!
- 5 Germany train help!
- 6 London: Flaming June and Pirates of Penzeance!
- 7 3 weeks in Italy - Family of 4
- 8 Six Nights (and days) in the Marais
- 9 For a Taste of Four Cultures on Two Contınents
- 10 From Portugal to the Pyrenees and onto Paris
- 11 Amsterdam and Germany 9 days
- 12 Boston to Le Marche - which airport?
- 13 Places to visit during a semester in Spain
- 14 Input desired concerning my Sicily itinerary
- 15 Ronda: cheap parking, where to find?
- 16 Barcelona - How much Gaudi?
- 17 Ideas for small group tour - Southern Spain
- 18 Europe Travel & Trivia Quiz #138- Bridges, Tunnels!
- 19 Another tipping question: concierges
- 20 Input on Itinerary for Visit to Bavaria and Austria Fall 2017
- 21 12 Day Central Europe Itinerary
- 22 Versailles tour with evening light show
- 23 Urgent- Pleaseee HELP - Spain, Italy or France for Xmass and New years
- 24 Paris + Amsterdam: where to stay
- 25 Acropolis Athens
Apartment rental in S. France wants to charge for sheets & towels?