In the midst of planning for a 6 week stay in the south of France; Menton area I think. I'm searching out apartments to rent on VRBO & HomeAway; and have gotten some quotes. One place that looks nice and we are considering has insisted on charging 25euros for towels and sheets. They told me that if I didn't want to pay the fee for the sheets & towels I can bring my own.
Is this common practice? I've rented a couple of places in this area before, and it's never come up.
Apartment rental in S. France wants to charge for sheets & towels?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 2014 Ferry Boat Schedules Salerno/Amalfi/Positano Just Released
- 2 Recommended overnight stops on Iceland ring road
- 3 Paris to Barcelona by car/train - including Loire/Bordeax/Carcassonne
- 4 3 days and 4 nights in Switzerland
- 5 Minimalist wardrobe for Europe
- 6 Paris-Loire-Avignon-Barcelona itinerary (help)
- 7 Ideas for Itinerary from Frankfurt
- 8 Is my plan ok
- 9 The Ghost of Christmas Future visited me..."Lead On"! Paris again...at Christmas.
- 10 Reputable Tours
- 11 London Experts - What do you think of this apartment?
- 12 Luxury hotel base Positano or Sorrento with 2 teen daughters
- 13 5 Hoosiers - help with route through Germany
- 14 Paris/Prague/Budapest/Zagreb/Nice/Paris
- 15 Different approach to 2-4-1 offers
- 16 Best places to stay in Bristol?
- 17 Amsterdam, Germany, Paris in May 2015- coats needed?
- 18 Sono arrivato a Venezia
- 19 Best Option for London Travelcard?
- 20 Neuschwanstein Castle from Zermatt
- 21 Portugal Trip
- 22 England's Ruined Abbeys
- 23 Austria to Italy by car - best route
- 24 London - Paris - Venice - Rome in 21 Days
- 25 CROATIA - Split to Hvar Island ???