In the midst of planning for a 6 week stay in the south of France; Menton area I think. I'm searching out apartments to rent on VRBO & HomeAway; and have gotten some quotes. One place that looks nice and we are considering has insisted on charging 25euros for towels and sheets. They told me that if I didn't want to pay the fee for the sheets & towels I can bring my own.
Is this common practice? I've rented a couple of places in this area before, and it's never come up.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Help Planning Seot 2017 Trip to Andalusia
- 2 Is International Drivers Permit in Spain Required
- 3 Lose Weight And Which It Stays Off Simply By Tips!
- 4 http://fitnesssteer.com/multiplex-garcinia/
- 5 Jack the Ripper Tour and Regent Palace Hotel
- 6 11 days in Andalusia
- 7 Norway Route to take for Self driving
- 8 In Search of Montalbano - the ups and downs of 10 days in Eastern Sicily
- 9 Should we go to Vienna?
- 10 Puglia, and a touch of Rome
- 11 Summer 2017 with Teens and Family
- 12 1 week solo in Europe. Which of these?
- 13 Visit Uzes from Nimes by bus
- 14 The Texas Trio Tour England
- 15 Best Destination for Teenage Girls?
- 16 Scotland/UK itinerary
- 17 norway self-drive itinerary
- 18 Loire Valley itinerary
- 19 Paris - Phantom - Theatre Mogador Fire
- 20 Iceland trip report
- 21 February in Florence
- 22 Ronda to Seville
- 23 Europe Itinerary
- 24 Italy: your favorite national park?
- 25 Belgium for the 1st time
Apartment rental in S. France wants to charge for sheets & towels?