In the midst of planning for a 6 week stay in the south of France; Menton area I think. I'm searching out apartments to rent on VRBO & HomeAway; and have gotten some quotes. One place that looks nice and we are considering has insisted on charging 25euros for towels and sheets. They told me that if I didn't want to pay the fee for the sheets & towels I can bring my own.
Is this common practice? I've rented a couple of places in this area before, and it's never come up.
Apartment rental in S. France wants to charge for sheets & towels?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Malmaison - how to get there from Paris
- 2 Normandy, Brittany and Loire Valley in May - please help with itinerary
- 3 Ideas for Scotland trip
- 4 CRETE - Rethymnon area or Chania area ??
- 5 Tipping in Turkey ...and Europe
- 6 Side trip from Nice to wine country suggestions
- 7 Greece trip report - winter in the center - Epirus, Pelion etc
- 8 3 weeks in December in Europe, need help with itinerary
- 9 Rethymnon vs. Chania in early October?
- 10 Arc de Triumph Question
- 11 Venice - visiting the Arsenal.
- 12 Geneva - Basel driver/tour/transfer
- 13 Berner Oberland for 3 days over Thanksgiving
- 14 Printing Paris Bus Routes --Kerouac, others?
- 15 Tivoli Gardens - any special place for birthday dinner
- 16 London & Cotswold or Prague & Amsterdam
- 17 What to wear
- 18 Mosquitos in Amsterdam
- 19 Art Deco architecture along the English Channel
- 20 Paris November 2014
- 21 Nice, Avignon, St Remy and Toulouse trip report.
- 22 travel from Edinburgh to Paris
- 23 Connecting with forum locals in Paris
- 24 Traveling in France by train
- 25 Which lake to visit in Italy