In the midst of planning for a 6 week stay in the south of France; Menton area I think. I'm searching out apartments to rent on VRBO & HomeAway; and have gotten some quotes. One place that looks nice and we are considering has insisted on charging 25euros for towels and sheets. They told me that if I didn't want to pay the fee for the sheets & towels I can bring my own.
Is this common practice? I've rented a couple of places in this area before, and it's never come up.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 HELPLINE SBCGLOBAL CONTACT ☎ 1:8OO:681:7208 SBCGLOBAL Technical MAIL Reset
- 2 June Honeymoon in Greek Islands
- 3 Spain itinerary and railway advise
- 4 10 days Greece in mid-Sept 2017
- 5 Stumbling on the path to a Russian visa
- 6 Does anyone have experience with Lipault luggage?
- 7 Madrid, Andalucia, Barcelona in May
- 8 Threat Level in UK
- 9 IWM
- 10 Paris Favorites (the 11th & wine regions)
- 11 One night in the Dolomites
- 12 Kayak = Priceline and unavailable flights?
- 13 Itinery help Crete
- 14 Greek honeymoon: He wants sightseeing, she wants beaches
- 15 Madrid or Barcelona first?
- 16 6 day trip to Italy... Venice to rome
- 17 Train/car from Madrid to Toledo tomorrow
- 18 Rome-Switzerland-Paris-Rome 2 week trip
- 19 3 nights in Madrid
- 20 Stowing Luggage at Florence for a day!
- 21 Shortest wait for the Vatican without prebooking online?
- 22 London 6 day itinerary
- 23 Rome hotel
- 24 Very British Neighborhood in London
- 25 Best Barcelona neighborhood
Apartment rental in S. France wants to charge for sheets & towels?