Our family (my husband and myself, and our 4 teenage children) is going to be in Rome for three nights in July and we would like to rent an apartment instead of a hotel. I have seen alot of websites for apartments, but I am not sure whether I should trust them or not. Any suggestions? I would like to stay in the Plaza Navona or Pantheon area.
Apartment rental in rome
- 1 Where to eat and visit in Barcelona + Venice June 2013
- 2 Retirement Vacation
- 3 My First Trip to Provence and Paris...Loved!!!
- 4 Amalfi, Italy hostel - recommendation for college aged traveler?
- 5 Spain and Portugal Itinerary 2 Week Vacation Help
- 6 Croatia Question: Korcula or Lastovo?
- 7 Hotel problems in Barcelona Gothic Quarter - Must Read
- 8 Daytrips to the Alps from Munich
- 9 separate beds in Frankfurt and Munich
- 10 TR Provence, Israel, Switzerland, Italy..April 16 a day of AA infamy
- 11 New & Improved 2 Week Honeymoon Itinerary Italy
- 12 8-10 Night Italy Itinerary Please Help!
- 13 Paris in 8 days ALONE
- 14 Ordering wine in Paris
- 15 Rail 1st class tickets in Germany 2nd class in Switzerland
- 16 Ennis or Shannon for last night before flying out of Shannon Airport?
- 17 Train from Barcelona to Figueras, and Figueras to Perpignan
- 18 Southern Italy Itinerary- is this do-able?
- 19 3+ week trip to Amsterdam/Germany/Prague
- 20 3 Weeks w/ 6 year old in UK (The Trip)
- 21 Paris May 23, 2013. What should I wear in Paris?
- 22 When to exchange US dollars to Euros
- 23 Foggia Day Trip
- 24 Cinque Terre card and train
- 25 Stay and Visit Italy/Amalfi and Grand Hotel Ischia Lido - Ischia