My family & I are planning to travel to France & Italy in May & June. We hold Indian passports so we must give accommodation details while applying for the visa. Since we are booking apartments through both countries, I was wondering if a confirmation letter from the owner/ rental agency will suffice? Or do we need to provide a separate attestation form as well?
If there is someone who has done this before or has any knowledge on this issue, it would be a great help!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Bordeaux: north side parking, then public transport to the center?
- 2 Whathello Paris
- 3 One free day in Barcelona
- 4 "Too Much Cows"
- 5 Alitala
- 6 Athens Help
- 7 Uber vs. TfL
- 8 Letter from the Belgian Embassy
- 9 With Gratitude for a Glorious Solo Month in Greece
- 10 Rome -- The next time around
- 11 Need help with ideas for stopover location
- 12 A quick visit to Hampton Court
- 13 Granada in April; add Malaga?
- 14 Bordeaux to Nice
- 15 Multiplug, Surge Protector needed?
- 16 Ideas for weekend trips from Aachen
- 17 Possible French strike on 9/21
- 18 Trains in Italy
- 19 Transport for local Venice travel
- 20 Where??-2 night trip from London
- 21 Crete Holiday
- 22 Christmas in Italy
- 23 Supplements in Carry on bag
- 24 Austria & Switzerland- winter or summer!
- 25 Thinking about the Fjords