My family & I are planning to travel to France & Italy in May & June. We hold Indian passports so we must give accommodation details while applying for the visa. Since we are booking apartments through both countries, I was wondering if a confirmation letter from the owner/ rental agency will suffice? Or do we need to provide a separate attestation form as well?
If there is someone who has done this before or has any knowledge on this issue, it would be a great help!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Lyon and Paris (and Provence vs Dijon?)
- 2 2 Months - Dubrovnik to Frankfurt Itinerary
- 3 family holiday Rome&Venice
- 4 The Roads Less Traveled: Traversing France With Mai Tai Tom & Tracy
- 5 Switzerland 8 day itinerary in May
- 6 3-4 days Netherland trip
- 7 Road Trip From Frankfurt
- 8 Super Cover For Hertz
- 9 Fuerteventura - Canary Islands
- 10 When to Visit Scotland
- 11 Gertie in Greece NOW
- 12 Amalfi coast hotel recs
- 13 Amalfi Coast help
- 14 Scotland-Looking for itinerary advice for 9 day trip
- 15 Sicily
- 16 Q re: holiday season in Italy
- 17 kimhe or others - flamenco rec in Sevilla?
- 18 More earthquakes in central Italy
- 19 Notes on Venice, Bassano del Grappa, Garda, Cremona & Milan (Sept 2016)
- 20 Where to buy Saffron?
- 21 English Countryside
- 22 For a Taste of Four Cultures on Two Contınents
- 23 Advice for 5 Weeks in the Nordic Countries
- 24 UK in July -- early planning stages
- 25 4 days itinerary for France