We are still in the midst of doing our trip planning and really appreciate all the feedback we have received. We are booked into Prague for a few nights, and after that our plans are somewhat open. We are thinking of perhaps renting a car in Austria, do some traveling around, go to Italy, then loop back through Switzerland to Germany. If we decide to stay a week or two in Italy, or in Austria, does anbody have any links to offer me to some assistance for apartment rentals, for a week at a time? Thought perhaps it would be more economical for us to stay in a single place and then do some day tripping with the car, before driving back to Germany. Appreciate any help you can give me!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 London (and the rest of the UK) Calling...
- 2 A month in Normandy (Rouen): calling Normandy afficionados
- 3 Itinerary help for family with young kids
- 4 Portugal itinerary suggestions (with Marrakech tossed in)
- 5 Switzerland 5 days
- 6 HeathrowAirport to bakery
- 7 Italy Itinerary Feedback wanted!
- 8 Where to buy Saffron?
- 9 Ceramics
- 10 Itinerary feedback, 4/5 days in Iceland
- 11 Andalucia - Food Vocabulary - suggestions, corrections?
- 12 First EuroTrip decision/planning help
- 13 Cash-free Scandinavia?
- 14 Honoring my Father, Belgium, Amsterdam, London and TWO GTGs
- 15 Three days in Athens
- 16 A week in Verona. Please critique my daytrip list.
- 17 3 weeks- Italy and Croatia Trip Itinerary Help
- 18 Need some Venice planning help
- 19 Walking tour of Edinburgh
- 20 Day Trip from London
- 21 Basque Spain to Lourdes to Carcassonne to Provence! 12 busy days solo
- 22 15 nights in Italy
- 23 2 weeks in Laval France
- 24 Lack of diversity? Venice/Florence/Rome
- 25 Paris, Amsterdam, Berlin, Venice, Rome too much for 15-20 days?