We are still in the midst of doing our trip planning and really appreciate all the feedback we have received. We are booked into Prague for a few nights, and after that our plans are somewhat open. We are thinking of perhaps renting a car in Austria, do some traveling around, go to Italy, then loop back through Switzerland to Germany. If we decide to stay a week or two in Italy, or in Austria, does anbody have any links to offer me to some assistance for apartment rentals, for a week at a time? Thought perhaps it would be more economical for us to stay in a single place and then do some day tripping with the car, before driving back to Germany. Appreciate any help you can give me!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Novice needs help with Italy itinerary
- 2 Amsterdam hotel with a canal view
- 3 Edinburgh Conference Centre, Riccarton -- nearby hotels?
- 4 Daughter has British passport can she get free education in UK
- 5 What clothes?
- 6 Teens in Paris..what to wear
- 7 Planning a two day visit to Montreux
- 8 Uber in Paris: OK now ?
- 9 Bandol port of call
- 10 If your question is "Is This Trip Crazy?"
- 11 Wanted: Clever Travel Tips!
- 12 Italy June 2016 - Attire?
- 13 Trip Report - Sicily in 30 days 2016
- 14 Budget friendly restaurants in Rome
- 15 Help with London accomodation - totally confused now.
- 16 Scotland Highlands
- 17 Bavaria in August
- 18 Illegal vacation apts. in Paris
- 19 April in Paris...with a Side of Bordeaux
- 20 Guarda ->Zurich, Luzern->Ascona
- 21 Lake Garda or Lake Lugano?
- 22 Driving Tour - Bari to Bologna
- 23 Hyeres? Grimaud? elsewhere?
- 24 Current Paris vacation rental news...
- 25 One week in Sicily - Taormina, Ortigia, Agrigento & Palermo