We are still in the midst of doing our trip planning and really appreciate all the feedback we have received. We are booked into Prague for a few nights, and after that our plans are somewhat open. We are thinking of perhaps renting a car in Austria, do some traveling around, go to Italy, then loop back through Switzerland to Germany. If we decide to stay a week or two in Italy, or in Austria, does anbody have any links to offer me to some assistance for apartment rentals, for a week at a time? Thought perhaps it would be more economical for us to stay in a single place and then do some day tripping with the car, before driving back to Germany. Appreciate any help you can give me!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Paris to Barcelona and Lourdes by train/car
- 2 Andalusia March 2 - March 11 Barcelona to Lisbon
- 3 Driving in Italy?
- 4 Europe's Most Iconic Sights...???????
- 5 Itinerary Help - One week between Sicily and Rome
- 6 St Remy to Nice in Three Days?
- 7 Train or car rental: Venice to Pisa
- 8 First time in Europe for 10 days! Help!
- 9 Shoes in Scotland
- 10 Engadine Valley help
- 11 driving the coastline of Croatia
- 12 Apartment & Location Recommendation in Paris
- 13 Notes on Venice, Bassano del Grappa, Garda, Cremona & Milan (Sept 2016)
- 14 Naples, Italy
- 15 Ireland in April
- 16 Paris getaway with my daughter hotel ideas
- 17 Is the Jacobite Steam Train worth it?
- 18 French restaurants
- 19 Portugal--Lisbon, Douro, Porto
- 20 Tuscany 6 nights
- 21 The mouse munches her way through far off lands: The Christams Edition
- 22 Ireland travel passport question
- 23 Europe in January - Is It Worth It?
- 24 New Year's Eve in Paris:at the Champs Elysees
- 25 Planning a European Trip