We are still in the midst of doing our trip planning and really appreciate all the feedback we have received. We are booked into Prague for a few nights, and after that our plans are somewhat open. We are thinking of perhaps renting a car in Austria, do some traveling around, go to Italy, then loop back through Switzerland to Germany. If we decide to stay a week or two in Italy, or in Austria, does anbody have any links to offer me to some assistance for apartment rentals, for a week at a time? Thought perhaps it would be more economical for us to stay in a single place and then do some day tripping with the car, before driving back to Germany. Appreciate any help you can give me!
apartment rental and car rental
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Up coming strikes at Spanish airports 2015
- 2 Heading off to our 18day Eurotrip soon - 3000€ for 2 people? Enough?
- 3 One Week in Amsterdam with Children
- 4 Dordogne prehistoric sites
- 5 Large rental villa in Provence for family reunion
- 6 Which Florence hotel?
- 7 Innsbruck and surroundings
- 8 Should I buy Euro's now?
- 9 Euro Travel Quiz - Places Reeking of History
- 10 Rocamaxour
- 11 Free family pass for kids with Berner Oberland Pass?
- 12 What cities in Poland have you visited?
- 13 Visiting Bastogne and nearby - should I stay there or Liege or elsewhere?
- 14 Norway- 1 week trip in May
- 15 Looking for 5* Beach Resort
- 16 Spain vacation help
- 17 BUGA 2015 (Floral festival in Brandenburg) transportation
- 18 April in Madrid
- 19 From Paris to Vaison la romaine
- 20 Quiet beach town in Italy?
- 21 Winter in europe - am I being too ambitious?
- 22 construction near Shangri-La Paris or Le Royal Monceau Paris?
- 23 Louvre vs. Orsay/Rodin
- 24 I finally have my Scotland trip all booked.
- 25 MaiTaiTom's Paris When It Sizzles; Paris When It Fizzles Anniversary Trip