We are still in the midst of doing our trip planning and really appreciate all the feedback we have received. We are booked into Prague for a few nights, and after that our plans are somewhat open. We are thinking of perhaps renting a car in Austria, do some traveling around, go to Italy, then loop back through Switzerland to Germany. If we decide to stay a week or two in Italy, or in Austria, does anbody have any links to offer me to some assistance for apartment rentals, for a week at a time? Thought perhaps it would be more economical for us to stay in a single place and then do some day tripping with the car, before driving back to Germany. Appreciate any help you can give me!
apartment rental and car rental
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Day trip to Northern Italy Suggestions
- 2 Which lake to visit in Italy
- 3 Venice - visiting the Arsenal.
- 4 what to bring to Finland - gifts from California
- 5 What to wear
- 6 Fine-tuning a 30 day stay in Switzerland June 2014
- 7 travel from Edinburgh to Paris
- 8 Fashion for larger man?
- 9 Two weeks in Paris ... how to fill?
- 10 Connecting with forum locals in Paris
- 11 Our Spain Adventure -- Cordoba, Seville, Granada and Barcelona! (Part One)
- 12 Croatia: Advice on 6 day itinery
- 13 Tipping in Turkey ...and Europe
- 14 London 2nd time around
- 15 Overnight bus from Cappadocia to Pamukkale
- 16 Traveling in France by train
- 17 A little help needed for Dordogne area
- 18 Interesting markets to visit in Paris
- 19 Best website to book tickets for Uffizi Gallery Florence
- 20 Must see in Dubrovnik
- 21 Trip report:Vienna,Graz,Lake district,Salzburg,Wachau,Prague,Munich.
- 22 CRETE - Rethymnon area or Chania area ??
- 23 Athens-Paros-Santorini Trip Itinerary
- 24 How much time to allow between flights at Athens airport?
- 25 Traveling to Eastern Europe