We are still in the midst of doing our trip planning and really appreciate all the feedback we have received. We are booked into Prague for a few nights, and after that our plans are somewhat open. We are thinking of perhaps renting a car in Austria, do some traveling around, go to Italy, then loop back through Switzerland to Germany. If we decide to stay a week or two in Italy, or in Austria, does anbody have any links to offer me to some assistance for apartment rentals, for a week at a time? Thought perhaps it would be more economical for us to stay in a single place and then do some day tripping with the car, before driving back to Germany. Appreciate any help you can give me!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Tours vs solo travel (want to see as much as possible in 3-4 months)
- 2 your friends Alpha Plus Test Booster greatest
- 3 Only 3 days: Asturias or French Basque?
- 4 What is the hostess gift you love to give or receive?
- 5 Pottery factory tour on Poland (?)
- 6 Tips for 2018 Eastern Europe trip
- 7 Estonia, Finland, and Iceland: Summer 2017
- 8 Greece mainland and islands for 3 weeks
- 9 First time to Spain: Seville & Madrid
- 10 Athens hotel with Acropolis view from room/balcony
- 11 Rome to Naples/Pompeii
- 12 London: Big Ben- Last Call for 4 Years...
- 13 NOTICE: Disruption on the railway line Mannheim-Basel
- 14 Ischia Earthquake/mobile wifi
- 15 de Roma A Como en 6 días
- 16 Area with nicest countryside--Assisi, Veneto or Emilia?
- 17 Salzburg itinerary review
- 18 Help! Need Itinerary advice for Vacation in the Alps
- 19 Last minute trip to Germany and Switzerland
- 20 Milan and Lake Como
- 21 weekend from cologne germany
- 22 Mallorca: Hotel in/near Palma?
- 23 Switzerland in September
- 24 Mid-late Oct in Slovenia?
- 25 Where to eat in Rome?