We are still in the midst of doing our trip planning and really appreciate all the feedback we have received. We are booked into Prague for a few nights, and after that our plans are somewhat open. We are thinking of perhaps renting a car in Austria, do some traveling around, go to Italy, then loop back through Switzerland to Germany. If we decide to stay a week or two in Italy, or in Austria, does anbody have any links to offer me to some assistance for apartment rentals, for a week at a time? Thought perhaps it would be more economical for us to stay in a single place and then do some day tripping with the car, before driving back to Germany. Appreciate any help you can give me!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 We're here!
- 2 Input desired concerning my Sicily itinerary
- 3 Venice, Florence - too many museums.
- 4 Spain in July
- 5 Rick Steves Alternatives
- 6 Urgent- Pleaseee HELP - Spain, Italy or France for Xmass and New years
- 7 Moving to Italy
- 8 Destination from London by train, advice please
- 9 Scandinavia - By land or by sea?
- 10 Bridging the gap between US and Europe
- 11 12 Day Central Europe Itinerary
- 12 Lisbon-mini trip report
- 13 Planning an independent tour of UK mid-2017
- 14 Purchase Train Ticket Madrid to Toledo Ahead?
- 15 Swiss Travel Pass
- 16 BritRail pass - 1st or 2nd class?
- 17 Petrol in Greece
- 18 Malaga City Center Hotels
- 19 Athens
- 20 Hello -Please- Excuse Me- Good-Bye - Thank You ???
- 21 Paris to Orly Airport Public Transport
- 22 Scotland-Looking for itinerary advice for 9 day trip
- 23 Where to enjoy Paris
- 24 Suggestions of Paris things to do Christmas and New Years?
- 25 10 days in Paris and......