We are still in the midst of doing our trip planning and really appreciate all the feedback we have received. We are booked into Prague for a few nights, and after that our plans are somewhat open. We are thinking of perhaps renting a car in Austria, do some traveling around, go to Italy, then loop back through Switzerland to Germany. If we decide to stay a week or two in Italy, or in Austria, does anbody have any links to offer me to some assistance for apartment rentals, for a week at a time? Thought perhaps it would be more economical for us to stay in a single place and then do some day tripping with the car, before driving back to Germany. Appreciate any help you can give me!
apartment rental and car rental
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Help with Barcelona Plans Please!
- 2 Owners Direct Rentals?
- 3 Last day in Italy with kids, Bologna or Venice?
- 4 Hotel in Venice
- 5 Madrid or Toledo on May 1st - holiday
- 6 Zurich, Switzerland
- 7 Honeymoon in Greece 10 days : Athen Santorini Crete
- 8 Where can I find a driver for a day around Paris?
- 9 We saw London, we saw France as well as The Netherlands and Belgium
- 10 London day trips, especially castles
- 11 Ony 3-4 nights in Ortigia, priorities?????????
- 12 Nairn to Edinburgh to home - route and where to stay
- 13 Day trips from Marseille
- 14 Article about the building of Brunelleschi's dome on the Duomo in Florence
- 15 Trip to/involving Spain/Provence - preliminary ideas?
- 16 Sicily - Palermo, Cefalu, Taormina, Syracuse, Agrigento
- 17 First Solo Euro Trip -- August 2014
- 18 A drive in Europe
- 19 Sim Card for Data Plan
- 20 Boulevard Saint Germain from start to finish
- 21 Trenitalia has just enabled bookings for summer 2014
- 22 Summarizing my Renfe train ticket before purchase for Madrid to Cordoba
- 23 Day trips
- 24 London tube
- 25 England/Scotland/Wales Planning-Summr 2014