I am looking for an economical place to stay in Paris with kids for 5 days. 2 adults and 2 kids. In US I can get a 3.5-4 star place to stay on the average $120 a night. I am looking for something like that in Paris. Any recommendations?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Budva or Perast in Montenegro
- 2 Eastern Sicily Itinerary Help Needed
- 3 Varenna to hotel near Milan airport
- 4 Itinerary help: Switzerland / Italy in August
- 5 Itinerary Help: France in Late September
- 6 Switzerland part of 3-week trip
- 7 Rhodes: New town or Old Town
- 8 Crannog Centre or Atholl Country Life Museum
- 9 Advice for Time in Cumbria and/or Yorkshire Dales
- 10 WWI Battlefields
- 11 MaiTaiTom Gets The Royal Treatment…Two Weeks Exploring London and Scotland
- 12 Private car transportation from FCO to Central Rome
- 13 Amsterdam and Antwerp?
- 14 Provence, Strasbourg, Paris early September
- 15 Rouen & Paris Anniversary Trip
- 16 4 Greek islands- best way to hop?
- 17 Paris: Les Grands Voisins Project...
- 18 Reaching the Lake District
- 19 places : Italy Austria Germany Switzerland France Belgium Spain
- 20 European Sampler, 4 weeks, 6 countries?
- 21 Bologna, Modena or Parma for a base?
- 22 My special places in Europe
- 23 Is Dresden worth a day-trip?
- 24 Renting a car for France thru BritishAirways.com instead of AutoEurope
- 25 Best Date for Vatican Museums?