I am looking for an economical place to stay in Paris with kids for 5 days. 2 adults and 2 kids. In US I can get a 3.5-4 star place to stay on the average $120 a night. I am looking for something like that in Paris. Any recommendations?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 파워볼 실시간 중계 ▶ 홈피: pwn22.com●가입코드:ctx20▶kakao:ctx2012
- 2 Germany/Switzerland Help
- 3 Favourite Alpine and Mediterranean place?
- 4 quickest way to Prague
- 5 Plitvace Lake 1 day or 2?
- 6 Should We Go to the French Riviera in August?
- 7 Avoid Europcar!
- 8 Trip Report- UK Gardens in May
- 9 Nice/Villefranche/Monaco
- 10 Feedback please on my itinerary Poland and Lithuania
- 11 Euro Travel & Trivia Quiz - Memorial Day Special
- 12 16 days in France and Italy
- 13 Ideas for change in our Italian itinerary please
- 14 Changing Planes at Fiumicino
- 15 Vaporetto ticket time questions
- 16 Amsterdam
- 17 First Time in Ireland...Intinerary advice please
- 18 Transport Christmas and NYE
- 19 Europe Winter Itinerary
- 20 Train / Calabria
- 21 Fueled by gluten, caffeine, and alcohol - two weeks in France
- 22 Sarlat & Surrounding Towns Restaurants
- 23 Hotels on st george beach naxos
- 24 Paris for children
- 25 My Topic Title Edinburgh to Heathrow BA flight on Monday Question?