I don't want to identify the agency (yet), as we are still trying to decide whether to stay in the apartment, but . . .
After looking at numerous Barcelona apartments, we chose one in the Eixample, about 4 blocks southwest of the Passeig de Gracia and the Diagonal metro, and a little over a mile walk to the top of the Ramblas. This was according to the website's map.
We sent in our deposit, and received back confirmation, along with a map showing that the apartment was actually over a kilometer's walking distance further west, and about 2 kilometers from the Passeig de Gracia.
First, any thoughts on this neighborhood near the Metro Entenca, and second, any thoughts on how critical this discrepancy is? We have one traveler in her late 60's who is game, but we don't want to overdo it either. Thanks.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Trek through Eur
- 2 Car Rental in France (Insurance + Add'l Driver Questions?)
- 3 Europe itinerary questions
- 4 Croatia Itinerary Help
- 5 After Beaune, need suggestions for the next 10 days
- 6 Italy Sept 26-Oct 6 2017
- 7 Paris hotels
- 8 For a Taste of Four Cultures on Two Contınents
- 9 London Hotels
- 10 Flying into Copenhagen (1st trip to Europe)
- 11 Scotland-Looking for itinerary advice for 9 day trip
- 12 Denmark or Sweden?
- 13 We're here!
- 14 Has anyone rented from Allinclusive! Rent a Car ?
- 15 Norway, Sweden, Denmark
- 16 Swiss Trip Itineraryand Charges
- 17 Urgent- Pleaseee HELP - Spain, Italy or France for Xmass and New years
- 18 The Roads Less Traveled: Traversing France With Mai Tai Tom & Tracy
- 19 Amsterdam hotels
- 20 From Portugal to the Pyrenees and onto Paris
- 21 12 Day Central Europe Itinerary
- 22 Which airport for Bellagio?
- 23 Paris and London Christmas / NY EVE
- 24 Where to weekend away from Frankfurt
- 25 Brugge hotel help