I don't want to identify the agency (yet), as we are still trying to decide whether to stay in the apartment, but . . .
After looking at numerous Barcelona apartments, we chose one in the Eixample, about 4 blocks southwest of the Passeig de Gracia and the Diagonal metro, and a little over a mile walk to the top of the Ramblas. This was according to the website's map.
We sent in our deposit, and received back confirmation, along with a map showing that the apartment was actually over a kilometer's walking distance further west, and about 2 kilometers from the Passeig de Gracia.
First, any thoughts on this neighborhood near the Metro Entenca, and second, any thoughts on how critical this discrepancy is? We have one traveler in her late 60's who is game, but we don't want to overdo it either. Thanks.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Cortona -- just a passing thought
- 2 AOL@ Password reset CONTACT ☎ 1:800:681:7208 Tec*h cAre 24/7
- 3 Trouble Getting from Tours to Orly
- 4 Charming hotels in Paris, please help.
- 5 Italy in January?
- 6 2 days in Lugano area
- 7 Scotland in December
- 8 Car Service, CDG to Paris hotel.
- 9 Hotel Fita Amsterdam- questions re: air conditioning
- 10 Half day in Côte d'Azur
- 11 This Pirate goes to Penzance, and then on to the land of Fire and Ice
- 12 Scotland & UK: 2 weeks with Sheep & Cows
- 13 Trip to Barcelona, london, Paris, and Amsterdam/Dublin
- 14 Cinque Terre, Bologna and Lake Como
- 15 Sicily in 3 Weeks
- 16 10 days in London in early December
- 17 3 Weeks in Sicilia!!
- 18 Lisbon Hotel choice
- 19 Trip Report: Italy with the bambinos!
- 20 Day trip from Amsterdam for college girls
- 21 Italy- dolomites and cinque terre
- 22 tickets for Wimbledon
- 23 Language course in Trieste, Northern Italy
- 24 retruning to US with souveniers
- 25 How much do you tip a tour guide on an escorted tour?