I don't want to identify the agency (yet), as we are still trying to decide whether to stay in the apartment, but . . .
After looking at numerous Barcelona apartments, we chose one in the Eixample, about 4 blocks southwest of the Passeig de Gracia and the Diagonal metro, and a little over a mile walk to the top of the Ramblas. This was according to the website's map.
We sent in our deposit, and received back confirmation, along with a map showing that the apartment was actually over a kilometer's walking distance further west, and about 2 kilometers from the Passeig de Gracia.
First, any thoughts on this neighborhood near the Metro Entenca, and second, any thoughts on how critical this discrepancy is? We have one traveler in her late 60's who is game, but we don't want to overdo it either. Thanks.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Seville/Granada or Porto/Guim/Braga/Evora to impress 9 year old?
- 2 Greece-Paros or Meteora
- 3 Juangfrau / mt
- 4 Single mom w/ 8 mo baby traveling to Paris and London
- 5 Bern to Munich, BlaBla Car & Dresden
- 6 Rome, Florence and Venice for each city 2 days
- 7 3 days in Normandy (with an 8 year old)
- 8 please help me plan first trip to europe
- 9 Figueres: trains and timing from Barcelona
- 10 Initial itinerary - 1 month in Greece
- 11 Swiss Alps in the Spring-Some Questions
- 12 Surprise trip to Greece!
- 13 3-4 days Netherland trip
- 14 Switzerland
- 15 Paris to Nice - 4x 50 somethings and 5 nights - what to do!
- 16 Questions about Polish sights
- 17 Recommendations for meandering travel this fall in Spain and Portugal
- 18 If you had to choose one......
- 19 UK in July -- early planning stages
- 20 Ireland travel passport question
- 21 Italy
- 22 10 nights in Umbria before Rome- advice please
- 23 Revised itinerary for italy
- 24 Polish: Enough Indo-European Similarity to Make Picking up Words Easier?
- 25 Iceland 9 Days Late March - Review Itinerary!