I don't want to identify the agency (yet), as we are still trying to decide whether to stay in the apartment, but . . .
After looking at numerous Barcelona apartments, we chose one in the Eixample, about 4 blocks southwest of the Passeig de Gracia and the Diagonal metro, and a little over a mile walk to the top of the Ramblas. This was according to the website's map.
We sent in our deposit, and received back confirmation, along with a map showing that the apartment was actually over a kilometer's walking distance further west, and about 2 kilometers from the Passeig de Gracia.
First, any thoughts on this neighborhood near the Metro Entenca, and second, any thoughts on how critical this discrepancy is? We have one traveler in her late 60's who is game, but we don't want to overdo it either. Thanks.
Apartment not where described in Barcelona - thoughts?
- 1 The Adventure Begins.. Sarge56 in Italy
- 2 What is the best food in France?
- 3 If you could go anywhere in Italy......
- 4 Ireland's Murphy's Pub's
- 5 My First Trip to Provence and Paris...Loved!!!
- 6 TR Provence, Israel, Switzerland, Italy..April 16 a day of AA infamy
- 7 best place to get euros for Ireland trip
- 8 Villa or Hilltop Town?
- 9 Hot Air Balloon crash in Cappadocia kills two, injures twenty-three
- 10 any recommended guides for Krakow area?
- 11 Bruges B&Bs
- 12 Easyjet luggage/ baggage
- 13 Rhine River Intinerary
- 14 Piazza della Liberta -Florence
- 15 Tales from Venice, Bologna, Pienza and Rome
- 16 florence hotel
- 17 France and Italy for wedding and honeymoon
- 18 Getting a Water Taxi during Festa Del Redentore
- 19 Sardinia, Italy
- 20 Iceland Road trip in May
- 21 Eiffel tower tickets- June8-15 will I need to queue?
- 22 Santorini-Nafplio-Delphi-Athens Help
- 23 large supermarket in Munich - where?
- 24 Don't slight Bruges
- 25 Beauty Products in France?!