I don't want to identify the agency (yet), as we are still trying to decide whether to stay in the apartment, but . . .
After looking at numerous Barcelona apartments, we chose one in the Eixample, about 4 blocks southwest of the Passeig de Gracia and the Diagonal metro, and a little over a mile walk to the top of the Ramblas. This was according to the website's map.
We sent in our deposit, and received back confirmation, along with a map showing that the apartment was actually over a kilometer's walking distance further west, and about 2 kilometers from the Passeig de Gracia.
First, any thoughts on this neighborhood near the Metro Entenca, and second, any thoughts on how critical this discrepancy is? We have one traveler in her late 60's who is game, but we don't want to overdo it either. Thanks.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Alps Drive
- 2 First time in Bulgaria
- 3 Review Final Iceland Itinerary Please
- 4 Can I do Stonehenge and Bath from Isle of Wight in 1 day?
- 5 Parma, Reggio or Modena for a year?
- 6 Americans moving to Europe - Suggestions?
- 7 The Roads Less Traveled: Traversing France With Mai Tai Tom & Tracy
- 8 Scotland 10 Nights - Trying To Narrow Down Where To Go & Stay
- 9 Praiano
- 10 UK itinerary advice (family of 4)
- 11 No Periods in British Written English!
- 12 Help please
- 13 Funny One Michelin * Mix-Up in France!
- 14 Andalucia itinerary help
- 15 Day trip to Lake Como from Milan
- 16 A few days in Naples - what a great city
- 17 Lamezia Terme, Italy
- 18 8ish days Zurich to Como...
- 19 Planning a Trip to Greece
- 20 Starting my Paris plan for May
- 21 Perugia
- 22 Family vacation to europe
- 23 Paris cooking classes
- 24 Ronda Wine/biking
- 25 Aix-- looking for a few obscure ideas