I don't want to identify the agency (yet), as we are still trying to decide whether to stay in the apartment, but . . .
After looking at numerous Barcelona apartments, we chose one in the Eixample, about 4 blocks southwest of the Passeig de Gracia and the Diagonal metro, and a little over a mile walk to the top of the Ramblas. This was according to the website's map.
We sent in our deposit, and received back confirmation, along with a map showing that the apartment was actually over a kilometer's walking distance further west, and about 2 kilometers from the Passeig de Gracia.
First, any thoughts on this neighborhood near the Metro Entenca, and second, any thoughts on how critical this discrepancy is? We have one traveler in her late 60's who is game, but we don't want to overdo it either. Thanks.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 "Paris? Again?" And an odd pickpocketing
- 2 advance tickets?
- 3 Where to go...one month w/a one year old
- 4 Best place to park in Bath and Windsor
- 5 Spain in December
- 6 tickets for the Tower's Ceremony of the Keys
- 7 Como Bus to Bellagio
- 8 How early in the spring to visit London & England?
- 9 Short stay London with Aussie kids or not?
- 10 lurento sports car rental - anyone?
- 11 4 Days In Northern Italy advice
- 12 Help required with Itinerary
- 13 Recommendations for Wiesbaden
- 14 Which is the cheapest country (and gorgeous) in Europe?
- 15 Opinion on sights in Florence
- 16 Euro Travel & Trivia Quiz #163
- 17 Climbing Ben Nevis in June
- 18 Visiting London 05/02 - 05/20 (US dates)
- 19 Itinerary review from a overplanner
- 20 Trip to Rome
- 21 Greek Islands (small)
- 22 Vegetarian Food in Spain & Portugal
- 23 Barcelona, Bilboa, Cuena, Madrid
- 24 Crete/Athens June 2017
- 25 Driving from Munich to Barcelona