I don't want to identify the agency (yet), as we are still trying to decide whether to stay in the apartment, but . . .
After looking at numerous Barcelona apartments, we chose one in the Eixample, about 4 blocks southwest of the Passeig de Gracia and the Diagonal metro, and a little over a mile walk to the top of the Ramblas. This was according to the website's map.
We sent in our deposit, and received back confirmation, along with a map showing that the apartment was actually over a kilometer's walking distance further west, and about 2 kilometers from the Passeig de Gracia.
First, any thoughts on this neighborhood near the Metro Entenca, and second, any thoughts on how critical this discrepancy is? We have one traveler in her late 60's who is game, but we don't want to overdo it either. Thanks.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Christmas Markets France/Germany
- 2 Requesting feedback on proposed itinerary—London, Cornwall, and Wales, June 2018
- 3 Spanish Medical Providers
- 4 Help with Portugal Itinerary Please
- 5 Barcelona alternative
- 6 Paris to Italy
- 7 Greece - when is the best time to go for warm but not too crowded?
- 8 Driving through Paris
- 9 Rome or Lisbon during end of November? Please help me pick
- 10 May Day 2018 in Slovenia
- 11 Train from Polgate to St Pancras
- 12 Planes, Train, and, well, no automobiles
- 13 Vacation apartment registration begins in Paris 1 Oct
- 14 He Musta Saw Us a-Comin': A Brief, Cautionary Tale about Taxis in Rome
- 15 Itinerary for 5 adults, 3 kids, 2 weeks, & 1 holiday adventure!
- 16 9 Days in Spain
- 17 Road trip with our dog
- 18 Frankfurt to UK
- 19 Stanbr and Lolly visit Eastern Crete
- 20 One last lunch in Rome - recommendations near Vatican City please
- 21 Paris Neighborhood Help
- 22 Great Value Vacations - NOT
- 23 Electrical Power Conversion
- 24 Douro Valley in January?
- 25 Greek Islands - Which to use as our base?