We are 2 elderly Danish women, who have spent 2 months of recreation in a little oases in Siracusa. We booked it through airbnb.com where private people advertise their property. We had a large livingroom with kitchen, bedroom, and barthroom. As the apartment is only connected to the owner's house on one side you have its lovely garden on 3 sides of you. Tables and chairs on all sides, sunbeds, a veranda with roof. Bananapalms, flowers everywhere. We have no car, but up on viale Scala Greca, there is a bus for the old city every hour. When you wait for the bus you see Etna down the road. We love animals, and it was partly for that reason we choose this rental. Another good reason is the price. It is very affordable to say the least. Nearby is a large supermarked and the best baker in Siracusa. Come before 14.00 and take home with you hot dishes, or come after 17.00 and take home with you a pizza. Not everybody can stay in Siracusa for a long time. The apartment is of course available for short stays. Ursula, the owner is a wonderful host, she will do anything to help you. And the apartment and the garden is as one guest wrote like coming back to your childhood.
Apartment in Siracusa with garden for cat and dog lovers
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Two weeks in Paris ... how to fill?
- 2 Budget for 3 Month's
- 3 Suggestions for Trip to Villefranche-sur-Mer
- 4 Has anyone toured La Pietra near Florence?
- 5 Italian cooking classes
- 6 Almost 3 weeks in Sicily in March
- 7 Altitude sickness in Switzerland
- 8 Breaking out of the Nutshell: Oslo, Bergen, the Sognefjord and Copenhagen
- 9 Best place to stay with car in Lake Como/Maggiore
- 10 3 weeks in December in Europe, need help with itinerary
- 11 Fjords, How To?
- 12 Our Spain Adventure -- Cordoba, Seville, Granada and Barcelona! (Part One)
- 13 Tram 28 safe to travel with kids?
- 14 Ideas for Scotland trip
- 15 Normandy, Brittany and Loire Valley in May - please help with itinerary
- 16 Italy/France 22 day Itinerary - Help Please
- 17 Back from Budapest- Report Including Eger, Szentendre and London
- 18 Florence & Rome Itinerary, hotel, tour co. critique please!
- 19 London visit
- 20 Questions for my German friends
- 21 Bavaria & Dolomites
- 22 Amsterdam / Belgium Itinerary
- 23 Art Deco architecture along the English Channel
- 24 21 Days in Central Europe
- 25 Driving to Paris... Parking?