We are 2 elderly Danish women, who have spent 2 months of recreation in a little oases in Siracusa. We booked it through airbnb.com where private people advertise their property. We had a large livingroom with kitchen, bedroom, and barthroom. As the apartment is only connected to the owner's house on one side you have its lovely garden on 3 sides of you. Tables and chairs on all sides, sunbeds, a veranda with roof. Bananapalms, flowers everywhere. We have no car, but up on viale Scala Greca, there is a bus for the old city every hour. When you wait for the bus you see Etna down the road. We love animals, and it was partly for that reason we choose this rental. Another good reason is the price. It is very affordable to say the least. Nearby is a large supermarked and the best baker in Siracusa. Come before 14.00 and take home with you hot dishes, or come after 17.00 and take home with you a pizza. Not everybody can stay in Siracusa for a long time. The apartment is of course available for short stays. Ursula, the owner is a wonderful host, she will do anything to help you. And the apartment and the garden is as one guest wrote like coming back to your childhood.
Apartment in Siracusa with garden for cat and dog lovers
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Istanbul Bosphorus Tour
- 2 8 Days in Switzerland for the non skier
- 3 For those interested in visiting WW I sites in France
- 4 Two Weeks in France, reposting TR
- 5 Best Area to Stay in Amsterdam
- 6 Taormina Sicily
- 7 Guidebook for Iceland
- 8 visa question
- 9 caroline_venezia
- 10 A Sardinia trip report
- 11 Granada
- 12 Tripadvisor fined in Italy over fake reviews
- 13 VAT refund Q--new carryon bag ??
- 14 All Set To Go!!
- 15 Finally in Italy for the holidays - installment report
- 16 First time to Switzerland
- 17 Side trip from Chamonix in January
- 18 Greece and Italy in 20 days
- 19 Romantic Greece and Exciting Turkey : 2011 Trip Report
- 20 Family vacay for 6 weeks with 2 Toddlers
- 21 Rome bus tours-which one?
- 22 Solo, inexperienced traveler struggling w/ logistics
- 23 First time Ireland trip
- 24 Spain/EU trip in february "History,Nature is our main goal"
- 25 A month in Europe - how does this sound?