We are 2 elderly Danish women, who have spent 2 months of recreation in a little oases in Siracusa. We booked it through airbnb.com where private people advertise their property. We had a large livingroom with kitchen, bedroom, and barthroom. As the apartment is only connected to the owner's house on one side you have its lovely garden on 3 sides of you. Tables and chairs on all sides, sunbeds, a veranda with roof. Bananapalms, flowers everywhere. We have no car, but up on viale Scala Greca, there is a bus for the old city every hour. When you wait for the bus you see Etna down the road. We love animals, and it was partly for that reason we choose this rental. Another good reason is the price. It is very affordable to say the least. Nearby is a large supermarked and the best baker in Siracusa. Come before 14.00 and take home with you hot dishes, or come after 17.00 and take home with you a pizza. Not everybody can stay in Siracusa for a long time. The apartment is of course available for short stays. Ursula, the owner is a wonderful host, she will do anything to help you. And the apartment and the garden is as one guest wrote like coming back to your childhood.
Apartment in Siracusa with garden for cat and dog lovers
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Heli Tour
- 2 Alternatives to Heathrow hotels?
- 3 What are the best places to see in England
- 4 YOUR FAVOURITE THINGS IN OXFORD
- 5 Spain in 18days -finalizing itinerary and a special bday celebration!
- 6 Suggestions for a nice hotel in Stockholm?
- 7 Ireland and the UK Itinerary Advice
- 8 TGV from Charles de Gaulle airport to Avignon
- 9 St Pancras to Holburn tube station
- 10 First time Croatia; young children; itinerary
- 11 Not hot in Europe in July?
- 12 We saw London, we saw France as well as The Netherlands and Belgium
- 13 Estonia Amber
- 14 Restaurant with a view - Florence
- 15 Tight Planning?
- 16 Rue Montorgueil or 7th?
- 17 Vatican - Wednesday General Audience
- 18 Villa rental suggestions in Umbira or Positano please
- 19 Travel with Teens
- 20 Soccer/futbol in Madrid
- 21 Personal recommendations where to stay for family of 5 in Sorrento
- 22 One week in Venice - trips
- 23 Two days between St. Ives and London
- 24 3 Week Trip to Italy and Paris - Suggestions
- 25 OUR BIG ADVENTURE...2 WEEKS and counting