We are 2 elderly Danish women, who have spent 2 months of recreation in a little oases in Siracusa. We booked it through airbnb.com where private people advertise their property. We had a large livingroom with kitchen, bedroom, and barthroom. As the apartment is only connected to the owner's house on one side you have its lovely garden on 3 sides of you. Tables and chairs on all sides, sunbeds, a veranda with roof. Bananapalms, flowers everywhere. We have no car, but up on viale Scala Greca, there is a bus for the old city every hour. When you wait for the bus you see Etna down the road. We love animals, and it was partly for that reason we choose this rental. Another good reason is the price. It is very affordable to say the least. Nearby is a large supermarked and the best baker in Siracusa. Come before 14.00 and take home with you hot dishes, or come after 17.00 and take home with you a pizza. Not everybody can stay in Siracusa for a long time. The apartment is of course available for short stays. Ursula, the owner is a wonderful host, she will do anything to help you. And the apartment and the garden is as one guest wrote like coming back to your childhood.
Apartment in Siracusa with garden for cat and dog lovers
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 DH wants Paris but I need ACoast....itinerary help!
- 2 Solo Trip to Rome for Language School
- 3 Rethymnon vs. Chania in early October?
- 4 What to book ahead in Barcelona?
- 5 Can you see the Matterhorn at all from Bellinzona Switzerland?
- 6 3 weeks in Europe
- 7 Draft itinerary - Portugal, Andalucia, Morocco
- 8 Advantages and Disadvantages of Visiting Turkey At This Time
- 9 Northern Italy itinerary critique - please
- 10 Wisdom needed for a itinerary in northern Italy, Bavaria and Prague
- 11 Dublin Airport Hotel : Located at the airport, not close by
- 12 Couples trip- 18 nights-Itinerary Help
- 13 Daytrip From istanbul: IZNIK (NICEA)
- 14 Luggage on train from Waterloo to Southampton
- 15 Family trip - 11 days/10 nights in Italy
- 16 Ireland Southwest
- 17 Traveling to Eastern Europe
- 18 Need help making VIP seat reservations on Golden Pass train
- 19 Car Rental in Iceland
- 20 London neighborhood suggestions
- 21 London, Liverpool, Scotland Itinerary
- 22 Our Spain Adventure -- Cordoba, Seville, Granada and Barcelona! (Part One)
- 23 6 nights to spend between salzburg and austria
- 24 London 2nd time around
- 25 Nice, Avignon, St Remy and Toulouse trip report.