I am looking for an apartment for 3 people in Seville fir 5 nigths in April
Where is it better to stay walking distance from main sightseeing and safe and close to centres ?
I will be with my 11 and 14 years old girls and would like a convenient place and safe without breaking the bank
Ideally an apartment so we can cook something and they can feel more at home
Looking forward to hear
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Scotland-Looking for itinerary advice for 9 day trip
- 2 Bridging the gap between US and Europe
- 3 Liverpool & Beatles port tour
- 4 Renaissance Paris Vendome
- 5 Spain in July
- 6 Train help for Prague
- 7 Input desired concerning my Sicily itinerary
- 8 Athens
- 9 We're here!
- 10 Cote d'Azur--Having Second Thoughts...
- 11 Petrol in Greece
- 12 Germany train help!
- 13 Hotels for 6 25 year old guys - Paris and London
- 14 Meteora for older folk
- 15 Last minute (next week) London GTG?
- 16 FOCUS ON FRANCE: Paris and South of France
- 17 12 Day Central Europe Itinerary
- 18 Budapest & Prague
- 19 Please critique my itinerary in Italy
- 20 Traveling Greece without reservations
- 21 Paris day trips August
- 22 Milan to Switzerland for skiing
- 23 Paris to Orly Airport Public Transport
- 24 Acorn TV
- 25 Urgent- Pleaseee HELP - Spain, Italy or France for Xmass and New years