What prices can I expect to pay in mid-late October for an apartment in Rome? I have a local telling me that 230 Euros a day is what to expect (one bedroom with some extra fold out beds and a lot of perks such as wifi etc) . That seems rather on the expensive end to me, but maybe I am naive? I am just checking to see if people in the know can advise. Websites I've checked show some cheaper prices but maybe they are really substandard? Not sure.
Apartment in Rome in October - prices??
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Southern Spain
- 2 Finally in Italy for the holidays - installment report
- 3 Scotland November 2015
- 4 Swiss mountain scenery in late April
- 5 Bus Service Between Spoleto and Norcia
- 6 Driving an RV in Switzerland
- 7 Andalucia - very early trip thinking - reactions?
- 8 Earthquakes in Tuscany
- 9 All Set To Go!!
- 10 29 day Itinerary for southern and eastern France
- 11 Taxi or Tube from LHR to Gloucester Road Tube?
- 12 Christmas in Paris and Strasbourg in 2015
- 13 Minimalist wardrobe for Europe
- 14 Italy - Driving from Frankfurt to Florence (June 2012)
- 15 Skippered Charter Greece Islands
- 16 Which european city?
- 17 Italy Countryside
- 18 Sono arrivato a Venezia
- 19 Paris-Loire-Avignon-Barcelona itinerary (help)
- 20 Italy, mid May, 10 days, Rome + another city?
- 21 Family vacay for 6 weeks with 2 Toddlers
- 22 Germany in December 2015
- 23 Bus Tour with a toddler
- 24 Greece or Portugal for 3-4 week fall sojourn?
- 25 Vegan in Germany?