What prices can I expect to pay in mid-late October for an apartment in Rome? I have a local telling me that 230 Euros a day is what to expect (one bedroom with some extra fold out beds and a lot of perks such as wifi etc) . That seems rather on the expensive end to me, but maybe I am naive? I am just checking to see if people in the know can advise. Websites I've checked show some cheaper prices but maybe they are really substandard? Not sure.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Day Trip to Greenland from Reykjavik
- 2 Advice for Ireland Trip (6 days)
- 3 My Home Exchange Near Lake Como
- 4 Where to eat Paella in Valencia?
- 5 3 weeks in France, solo and without a car: please advise!
- 6 Driving from Rome to Florence?
- 7 4 Nights in London - Itinerary Details
- 8 Beaches in Southern France
- 9 Train Ticket with Swiss Pass or individual ticket?
- 10 Tour ideas for Malaga, Spain
- 11 Marseille or Cassis for Day in Port?
- 12 What to do in Lauterbrunnen with Toddler
- 13 Train reservatiions needed in Switzerland in October?
- 14 italy itinerary
- 15 Positano - Sorrento Travel Questions
- 16 Wearing The Hijab in Slovenia???
- 17 Itinerary Help B&Bs
- 18 Switzerland and Northern Italy
- 19 Eurorail pass or flights/local trains in Spain plus Lisbon for 21 days
- 20 3 days to spend in europe
- 21 Based in Burford, how to spend our time
- 22 Toddler stroller - Yes or No for Switzerland trip?
- 23 Do some cities lose their appeal after a repeat visit?
- 24 Croatia-Slovenia- 30 days Road trip itinerary-2017
- 25 Spain Itinerary Help