What prices can I expect to pay in mid-late October for an apartment in Rome? I have a local telling me that 230 Euros a day is what to expect (one bedroom with some extra fold out beds and a lot of perks such as wifi etc) . That seems rather on the expensive end to me, but maybe I am naive? I am just checking to see if people in the know can advise. Websites I've checked show some cheaper prices but maybe they are really substandard? Not sure.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 ITINERARY-6 WEEKS
- 2 Help me choose 3 islands in the Cyclades
- 3 Cell Phone Data in Multiple Countries
- 4 Europe Backpacking Itinerary: Feedback Appreciated!
- 5 Who Tips In Paris Cafes and How Much?
- 6 Apps for hiring taxi's, maps, using the metro, translations
- 7 April in Paris...with a Side of Bordeaux
- 8 tipping
- 9 Where to go? Iceland vs Czech Republic?
- 10 Italy Itinerary for 8 days
- 11 14 days in Greece
- 12 Visiting Cornwall without a car?
- 13 Four people, three countries, two weeks
- 14 Scotland: Summer Days in Skye
- 15 One suitcase or two for two weeks in Italy
- 16 The DCC scam is spreading
- 17 One week in Sicily - Taormina, Ortigia, Agrigento & Palermo
- 18 Uber in Paris: OK now ?
- 19 Madrid Spain Hotels near Prado Museum
- 20 Amalfi vs Tuscany
- 21 Germany
- 22 Paris Perfect Legal?
- 23 London Paris
- 24 Vienna sights and tickets to sights in Prague and Budapest
- 25 Long Weekend in Lovely Amsterdam