What prices can I expect to pay in mid-late October for an apartment in Rome? I have a local telling me that 230 Euros a day is what to expect (one bedroom with some extra fold out beds and a lot of perks such as wifi etc) . That seems rather on the expensive end to me, but maybe I am naive? I am just checking to see if people in the know can advise. Websites I've checked show some cheaper prices but maybe they are really substandard? Not sure.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 car insurance italy
- 2 First, jet lagged day, in Barcelona
- 3 Christmas Day in Granada
- 4 a group of old friends traveling to croatia
- 5 Pay attention to your watches !
- 6 Quizz !
- 7 Barcelona to Grindenwald area
- 8 Pompei, Naples and...Sorrento?
- 9 Itinerary advice Greece Nov 18-26
- 10 13 Nights Greece, first time, April 2018. HELP
- 11 Venice/Mestre
- 12 Charming movie to watch if you've visited Erice in Sicily
- 13 Requesting feedback on proposed itinerary—London, Cornwall, and Wales, June 2018
- 14 Mantova, Ravenna, Brisighella, Bologna
- 15 9 Days in Spain
- 16 Apple Pay on London Transit
- 17 Glasgow, Scotland excursions.
- 18 No Trains in January Paris to Venice?
- 19 8 Days in Spain
- 20 How can I stay in Italy for more than 90 days?
- 21 Greece - when is the best time to go for warm but not too crowded?
- 22 Ger’s Italian Trip Report: Padua, Ferrara, Siena, Perugia and Florence
- 23 Italy Car Scam
- 24 auto europa or auto europe?
- 25 Barcelona alternative