What prices can I expect to pay in mid-late October for an apartment in Rome? I have a local telling me that 230 Euros a day is what to expect (one bedroom with some extra fold out beds and a lot of perks such as wifi etc) . That seems rather on the expensive end to me, but maybe I am naive? I am just checking to see if people in the know can advise. Websites I've checked show some cheaper prices but maybe they are really substandard? Not sure.
Apartment in Rome in October - prices??
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Greece - trip report - Aegean Islands Chios, Lesvos and Samos Oct 2012
- 2 Sicily - not a trip report
- 3 What to wear
- 4 Mosquitos in Camargue---is it really that bad??
- 5 How to get from Charles de Gaulle Airport to Gare du Nord?
- 6 Urgent Spanish visa dilemma
- 7 Salzburg, Innsbruck, and possibly Graz with my 90yr old Mom
- 8 Best route from Pamukkale to Fethiye by car
- 9 Chip but no PIN
- 10 Dining at the Eiffel Tower
- 11 Portugal with a 3 year old and 1 year old
- 12 No points in Paris .....
- 13 3 AM Arrival in Santorini OK?
- 14 Italy and France in 20 Days
- 15 Finland to Sweden to Denmark to France to UK
- 16 What still confounds you about travel?
- 17 Three days in Spain
- 18 Train from Barcelona to Madrid
- 19 Madrid Tapas Tour
- 20 West Ireland with 81 year old mother - Pls Review Itinerary
- 21 Florence & Rome Itinerary, hotel, tour co. critique please!
- 22 Eurostar booking
- 23 The Times reveals secret best beaches: mediterranean
- 24 Venice, April 2014. Some thoughts ...
- 25 Tuscany intinerary-what to do on a Sunday