What prices can I expect to pay in mid-late October for an apartment in Rome? I have a local telling me that 230 Euros a day is what to expect (one bedroom with some extra fold out beds and a lot of perks such as wifi etc) . That seems rather on the expensive end to me, but maybe I am naive? I am just checking to see if people in the know can advise. Websites I've checked show some cheaper prices but maybe they are really substandard? Not sure.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Best Viking Sites
- 2 London with Teens Trip Report
- 3 Single Parent with Tweens London/Paris
- 4 Ex-pats with young kids
- 5 David's Abbreviated Iceland Trip Report
- 6 Cortona -- just a passing thought
- 7 RS view on booking.com & the like
- 8 Day trips from Seville -Granada, Cadiz&Jerez or white villages
- 9 Schlipol Airport/Amsterdam/question
- 10 This Pirate goes to Penzance, and then on to the land of Fire and Ice
- 11 Capri is for vacationing, la Dordogne is for living
- 12 Hotels in Turin
- 13 Just 1 or 2 or 3 days in Rome? Here are free self guided itineraries
- 14 Romania: Putting together a 7-day itinerary
- 15 Dolomites Sept 2017 express bus schedules
- 16 Help on ancient history route
- 17 Surprise 30th Birthday Trip... ideas?
- 18 Lake Como- Which villa has the best garden?
- 19 Drive from Montepulciano to Cinque Terre
- 20 3 Weeks in Sicilia!!
- 21 Charming hotels in Paris, please help.
- 22 Hiking the Cinque Terre Trails?
- 23 Greece
- 24 Madrid, Andalusia and possibly Tangiers
- 25 Paris advice with kids