What prices can I expect to pay in mid-late October for an apartment in Rome? I have a local telling me that 230 Euros a day is what to expect (one bedroom with some extra fold out beds and a lot of perks such as wifi etc) . That seems rather on the expensive end to me, but maybe I am naive? I am just checking to see if people in the know can advise. Websites I've checked show some cheaper prices but maybe they are really substandard? Not sure.
Apartment in Rome in October - prices??
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Where to stay in the french riviera?
- 2 Which hotel in Lisbon?
- 3 Honeymoon 2015
- 4 Automatic car rental in Italy: Dollar or Thrifty?
- 5 7 weeks Europe with toddler - Itinerary advice
- 6 CDG to Lannion
- 7 What do you know about using the iPhone GPS app in Europe?
- 8 Hiking in the Pyrenees - day trip from Barcelona, no car
- 9 walking guide in Paris
- 10 Blog updates from Europe.
- 11 Looking for add on city
- 12 Trip to Pyrenees
- 13 Venice (Somewhere) and Trieste (Nowhere)—With a Bit of Slovenia In Between
- 14 On the road again - another country roads tour of France.
- 15 Mykonos - to rent a car or to not.
- 16 Need Accommodation in Versailles
- 17 Car rental Questions for Italy
- 18 Scotland trip report July 2014, chapter 1
- 19 Preparing for our European Family Trip
- 20 Paris and South Of France/Possibly Cinque Terre
- 21 17 amazing days in Tuscany, Positano and Rome – June 2014!
- 22 MXP Best Western to "The Last Supper"
- 23 non-touristy in Umbria or Tuscany?
- 24 Budapest to Bucharest (2 week trip)
- 25 Wedding In Positano Italy Sept 2014- NEED YOUR RECOMMENDATIONS