What prices can I expect to pay in mid-late October for an apartment in Rome? I have a local telling me that 230 Euros a day is what to expect (one bedroom with some extra fold out beds and a lot of perks such as wifi etc) . That seems rather on the expensive end to me, but maybe I am naive? I am just checking to see if people in the know can advise. Websites I've checked show some cheaper prices but maybe they are really substandard? Not sure.
Apartment in Rome in October - prices??
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Which European Countries Speak the Most English?
- 2 FREE SATNAV WORLDWIDE with OFFLINE NAVIGATION on Windows 8 phones
- 3 How safe is "Combe Laval Road" or ROUTE DE GENTLY to drive a car?
- 4 Solo Scotland May 2014
- 5 No Starbucks in Italy?
- 6 Help With Vienna
- 7 Nice or Marseille??
- 8 Iceland with kids - purchase a 'self-drive' package or DIY?
- 9 27-DAY ODYSSEY IN THE ALPS with 3 FINAL DAYS IN PARIS
- 10 Air pollution in Paris
- 11 Adventures in Italy with Momma
- 12 Frustrated! 1st trip to PARIS & France in JULY: Need Cheery HELP!
- 13 San Marino - The world's smallest country
- 14 France, Italy and Greec
- 15 gites de france or agritourism
- 16 15 days in Europe from 15 Dec 2014 to 1st Jan 2015
- 17 A nine day whirl through Istanbul and Cappadocia
- 18 Euro Geography Quiz #2 - How Well Do You Know Europe?
- 19 Venice - guided boat/tour trips in winter?
- 20 Trains in Italy
- 21 Paris for a Week – Looking for a Day Trip Outside the City
- 22 Americans travel to Russia. Is it safe?
- 23 Dresden or Leipzig
- 24 Chilling in the Cyclades May 2014--Mykonos, Naxos, Paros, Santorini, Athens
- 25 Another Trip of Discovery of Feminine Charm with DW and DD the Younger