What prices can I expect to pay in mid-late October for an apartment in Rome? I have a local telling me that 230 Euros a day is what to expect (one bedroom with some extra fold out beds and a lot of perks such as wifi etc) . That seems rather on the expensive end to me, but maybe I am naive? I am just checking to see if people in the know can advise. Websites I've checked show some cheaper prices but maybe they are really substandard? Not sure.
Apartment in Rome in October - prices??
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Honeymoon Destinations for December 2014
- 2 GRAUBUNDEN: exploring Pontresina, Sils, Poschiavo, Zernez, Guarda, Scuol
- 3 Nuremburg and Bamberg from Munich
- 4 nearby cities to london
- 5 Will I be able to add minutes to the phone I bought in Spain 3 years ago?
- 6 Hotel in Venice
- 7 9 days in turkey
- 8 Rental Car Reservation via Ireland site or American site?
- 9 7 days in Greece
- 10 Transportation from Peisey Vallandry to Paris
- 11 A little help with our Dordogne itinerary
- 12 Itinerary Check- London, Paris, Rome
- 13 Non touristy restaurants in Budapest and prague
- 14 Hair Straightener for Europe!
- 15 Budapest 4 nights - Top 10 must do
- 16 Switzerland & Italian Riviera & Sardinia Summer 2014
- 17 Airbnb recommendations: London, Paris, Rome
- 18 Quickest Way from Vienna to Prague
- 19 Berlin & Budapest for 8 days
- 20 Siena or Bologna day trip from Florence?
- 21 Train ticket dilemma from Zurich to Milan
- 22 Republique - Canal St Martin area safe? And VRBO apartment rental questions
- 23 Looking for recommendations for trip insurance
- 24 Airfare for summer travel to Europe
- 25 Great Britain Travel- London / Edinburgh