What prices can I expect to pay in mid-late October for an apartment in Rome? I have a local telling me that 230 Euros a day is what to expect (one bedroom with some extra fold out beds and a lot of perks such as wifi etc) . That seems rather on the expensive end to me, but maybe I am naive? I am just checking to see if people in the know can advise. Websites I've checked show some cheaper prices but maybe they are really substandard? Not sure.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 French Gov't Passes New Labor Law Despite...
- 2 Four favorite things to do in Paris during the Christmas holidays
- 3 Paris, the Bernese Oberland, and Bavaria with 2 kids
- 4 Southern Italy
- 5 Barcelona Car rental return
- 6 Slovania & Croatia
- 7 Help needed for Netherlands itinerary please
- 8 Manchester on derby weekend
- 9 BIKE AND BARGE
- 10 Barcelona extension
- 11 Trip Report with Kids: Germany/Austria/Benelux
- 12 Restaurants and sights in Puglia
- 13 Ian McKellen & Patrick Stewart in No Man's Land
- 14 The nieces take Bruce and Marija to Paris, Venice and London
- 15 Enjoying England for a year!
- 16 Sept. 2016 Apt. In Paris just cancelled---YIKES!
- 17 Family of 4, 2 Young Teens, 14 Nights, 4 Countries
- 18 Les bons plans de Whathello
- 19 VRBO Neighborhood
- 20 Avoid Viking River Cruises
- 21 Base City for N Europe Layover
- 22 Madrid city centre?
- 23 Ireland driving itinerary
- 24 Europe itinerary
- 25 Amsterdam bike rides and maps