What prices can I expect to pay in mid-late October for an apartment in Rome? I have a local telling me that 230 Euros a day is what to expect (one bedroom with some extra fold out beds and a lot of perks such as wifi etc) . That seems rather on the expensive end to me, but maybe I am naive? I am just checking to see if people in the know can advise. Websites I've checked show some cheaper prices but maybe they are really substandard? Not sure.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Sagrada Familia-Guide or Audio
- 2 Bologna or Bergamo?
- 3 Easiest way to send photo eq. to the hotel
- 4 Train rides
- 5 Any details on the explosions at the Istanbul Airport?
- 6 Austria
- 7 Sept. 2016. GTG...possibly 14th-17th
- 8 Hammams in Spain
- 9 Where to study abroad in Scandinavia?
- 10 Charles Degaulle question
- 11 Will July 23 Become England's Independence Day?
- 12 Tuscany Region - Rental Car or Public Transportation?
- 13 Renting a car in Florence
- 14 Getting from Milazzo to Palermo
- 15 First time Germany Frankfurt to Munich 2 weeks
- 16 Scotland: Bluebells and Gorse, Castles and Stones, and NO Rain!
- 17 London - Lakes - Hadrian - Traquair and more...
- 18 Alhambra to Hammam al Andalusus Spa / best option
- 19 First time in Italy
- 20 Car Rental in Italy: Insurance Needed/Suggested
- 21 MADRID-ARANDA DEL DUERO-BURGOS- (??)
- 22 Cancelling apartment in PARIS
- 23 100 Great things to do in Paris
- 24 Tipping for private van/bus driver in Ireland?
- 25 Pompeii luggage storage