Anyone got suggestions for an apartment in Rome. Just for two of us - my husband and I. Our budget is around 600 euro per week, and we will be going in March (before Easter). Thanks!
Apartment in Rome?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Amsterdam: the food : tip report day 1
- 2 CNN votes Utrecht the worlds best cycling city
- 3 23 days in Italy - itenerary HELP
- 4 What should we eat in Portugal?
- 5 spain
- 6 Help with Madrid Location
- 7 impact of the euro on travel costs
- 8 Photos from our Nearly 2 Weeks in Turkey
- 9 Mosel Valley Base - NOT Rhine Valley Base
- 10 A Trip Report in Pictures - Ireland, E to W, S to N
- 11 Cornwall or Paris?
- 12 Travel Time from St. Pancras to Paddington
- 13 2 full days in Paris
- 14 Our Adventure to the Southeast of England and London
- 15 Good Paris Self-guided Walking Tour Book?
- 16 where to stay dolomites Italy
- 17 There's No Place Like London: Part 2
- 18 Help for San Sebastian
- 19 Need advice on itinerary for Germany
- 20 Best luggage for a 7 week trip
- 21 How do you organize yourself on vacation?
- 22 Which area in Florence - Santa Croce or near Duomo?
- 23 2 Days in Rome
- 24 Greece with 4 months baby old in September
- 25 Our Eastern Europe trip is at hand - I could use some hotel suggestions.