My husband, son (14), and I are looking for an apartment rental in Paris for 4 nights in Feb. From what I've seen on Tripadvisor, some rentals are available for less than a week's rental. We would prefer an area that's quiet and not too touristy. A vibrant nightlife is not important to us. I guess im asking which area of Paris would have quieter neighborhoods. 1 bedroom for us and a sofa bed for our son is plenty. Thanks for any advice!
Apartment in Paris- area suggestions?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Breaking out of the Nutshell: Oslo, Bergen, the Sognefjord and Copenhagen
- 2 3 AM Arrival in Santorini OK?
- 3 Italy/France 22 day Itinerary - Help Please
- 4 Advice for budget trip to Venice, espec trains & Groupons
- 5 Suggestions for Trip to Villefranche-sur-Mer
- 6 Special restaurants - recommendations needed
- 7 London visit
- 8 Anyone been to Rhodes,Crete,etc. over Christmas?
- 9 Trouble purchasing tickets to Sagrada Familia online
- 10 Day trip to Northern Italy Suggestions
- 11 Bavaria & Dolomites
- 12 Would someone critique my food/drinking itinerary for St. Petersburg?
- 13 Duoro river cruises
- 14 Our Spain Adventure -- Cordoba, Seville, Granada and Barcelona! (Part One)
- 15 Munich and Dachau
- 16 Nine Van Gogh paintings in Arles until august 31, 2014 !
- 17 Any knowledge of the Kavouri - Vouliagmeni (Athens Suburbs) Greece
- 18 What to wear
- 19 Small group for Colosseum
- 20 Useful website for France
- 21 Water taxi reservations in Venice
- 22 The Times reveals secret best beaches: mediterranean
- 23 Switzerland & Italian Riviera & Sardinia Summer 2014
- 24 Venice canal boats--best deals?
- 25 Florence & Rome Itinerary, hotel, tour co. critique please!