My husband, son (14), and I are looking for an apartment rental in Paris for 4 nights in Feb. From what I've seen on Tripadvisor, some rentals are available for less than a week's rental. We would prefer an area that's quiet and not too touristy. A vibrant nightlife is not important to us. I guess im asking which area of Paris would have quieter neighborhoods. 1 bedroom for us and a sofa bed for our son is plenty. Thanks for any advice!
Apartment in Paris- area suggestions?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Better to rent a car in Venice or Padua?
- 2 scotland trave;
- 3 1 Night Paris before Eurostar - Where to stay
- 4 MaiTaiTom's Paris When It Sizzles; Paris When It Fizzles Anniversary Trip
- 5 Trip Report: My Encounter With the Italian Hospital System
- 6 Visiting the winemakers in Portugal
- 7 London and Paris Feb 2015
- 8 Zurich Airport Hotel or near railway station in Zurich, or elsewhere?
- 9 Gorges du Verdon or take the A8 from Nice towards Aix?
- 10 Questions about Rome, Venice, Florence, Positano and Paris
- 11 Shuttle Inter prices?
- 12 What happens to check in bag if I leave country in transit (Germany)
- 13 Madrid...where for evening stroll on first night?
- 14 Train tickets France and Spain
- 15 Naples to Milan, train or plane?
- 16 Honeymoon - skiing in Switzerland and Austria
- 17 Barcellona hop on hop off bus tour
- 18 From Dingle to Dublin?
- 19 Cinque Terre and Côte d'Azur
- 20 Positano in high season???
- 21 September Trip to Normandy/Brittany/Paris
- 22 Taking a perscribed controlled substance to Germany.
- 23 Help with tour of Norway please.
- 24 Chip + Pin Credit Card
- 25 Croatia and Montenegro for 8 days