My husband, son (14), and I are looking for an apartment rental in Paris for 4 nights in Feb. From what I've seen on Tripadvisor, some rentals are available for less than a week's rental. We would prefer an area that's quiet and not too touristy. A vibrant nightlife is not important to us. I guess im asking which area of Paris would have quieter neighborhoods. 1 bedroom for us and a sofa bed for our son is plenty. Thanks for any advice!
Apartment in Paris- area suggestions?
- 1 Solo in Sicily - April 2013
- 2 10 day honeymoon in Italy in Nov
- 3 Spain Pyrenees overnight stopover Help needed with route?
- 4 Slovenia/Northern Croatia in mid-August - hotel and other advice?
- 5 Balkans in 4 weeks - Feasible itinerary?
- 6 Netherland -> belgium -> Germany (Rhine Valley)
- 7 UK in the Fall: Trip Suggestions
- 8 Travel witha bike between Ventimiglia and Genova
- 9 Where to eat and visit in Barcelona + Venice June 2013
- 10 In Nice solo between June 17 - 22 anyone else going to be there?
- 11 Itinerary suggestions please: Munich, Ortisei and ???
- 12 Air show in Paris, what to expect
- 13 London Itinerary Advice 6-10 September
- 14 CIE Tours of Ireland - any opinions?
- 15 2 days in Frankfurt - where to stay -what to do - or straight to Paris
- 16 Tales from Venice, Bologna, Pienza and Rome
- 17 Flying from New York City to Cinque Terre, Italy
- 18 Last monte Paris apartment
- 19 MILAN BUS STATION / MILAN CENTRALE RR - Correct Station?
- 20 Which tour company would be best?
- 21 Britain Ireland and Scotland Tours
- 22 CIE TOURS? or Any other suggestions?
- 23 any recommended guides for Krakow area?
- 24 Local Living Rome- G adventures
- 25 Travel tip- Florence to nice