My husband, son (14), and I are looking for an apartment rental in Paris for 4 nights in Feb. From what I've seen on Tripadvisor, some rentals are available for less than a week's rental. We would prefer an area that's quiet and not too touristy. A vibrant nightlife is not important to us. I guess im asking which area of Paris would have quieter neighborhoods. 1 bedroom for us and a sofa bed for our son is plenty. Thanks for any advice!
Apartment in Paris- area suggestions?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 4-5 Days in Switzerland before Paris? Is Berne the place to go?
- 2 Trip to Central and Eastern Europe Aug 2015 (3-9 months)
- 3 2 weeks Bavaria - December 2015
- 4 Italy, mid May, 10 days, Rome + another city?
- 5 Which european city?
- 6 Sono arrivato a Venezia
- 7 Siena - Pienza - Montepulciano
- 8 Minimalist wardrobe for Europe
- 9 VISA question
- 10 Help!! which tour company is the best for group tours in Italy?
- 11 Taxi or Tube from LHR to Gloucester Road Tube?
- 12 Bus Tour with a toddler
- 13 France,Spain,Italy
- 14 Bus Service Between Spoleto and Norcia
- 15 Schengen Visa Rules
- 16 Rome or Stockholm - PLEASE HELP ME MAKE UP MY MIND
- 17 Capri 5 star hotel Tiberio Palace or Capri Palace with teen daughters
- 18 Luxury hotel base Positano or Sorrento with 2 teen daughters
- 19 What to do and what to see in Moscow in February?
- 20 Starting to plan for 3.5 weeks in northern Spain, May 2015
- 21 N Ireland / Ireland driving
- 22 Hotel or B&B Recommendations for Chamonix, Lyon & Paris
- 23 Scotland November 2015
- 24 Five Nights in Budapest: A Quick Winter Getaway
- 25 All Set To Go!!