My husband, son (14), and I are looking for an apartment rental in Paris for 4 nights in Feb. From what I've seen on Tripadvisor, some rentals are available for less than a week's rental. We would prefer an area that's quiet and not too touristy. A vibrant nightlife is not important to us. I guess im asking which area of Paris would have quieter neighborhoods. 1 bedroom for us and a sofa bed for our son is plenty. Thanks for any advice!
Apartment in Paris- area suggestions?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 14 days in Russia, please help choose day trip out of Moscow/St. Petersburg
- 2 Toulouse, The Dordogne(based in Sarlat) and Paris
- 3 Best place to base for Yorkshire Dales, York and area
- 4 France to Italy advice needed please
- 5 half day at Madrid Prado ?
- 6 Euro Quiz # 43 - Geography
- 7 Best area for apartment - attending conference Copenhagen
- 8 Winter in europe - am I being too ambitious?
- 9 rail pass
- 10 April in Madrid
- 11 Madrid hotel near Atocha Station
- 12 4 weeks by rail starting Rome
- 13 Destination Benson; help with 2 options, please
- 14 Heading off to our 18day Eurotrip soon - 3000€ for 2 people? Enough?
- 15 mallorca
- 16 Is Heathrow or Gatwick best to use for going to London?
- 17 Summer Interrupted; Christmas in Germany & Switzerland
- 18 Using Obb website
- 19 which is worse in july - rome or venice?
- 20 Age for booking a hotel?
- 21 Stansted Express or National Express - which is better?
- 22 Un Coup de Foudre - Falling in Love with France in 8 Days
- 23 Help Plan Our Trip !
- 24 Paris winter sales
- 25 What else for kids to see/do near Guedelon?