Could someone please recommend apartment in Madrid for 2 people? Will be staying for 5 nights next May.
While searching I've found few threads talking about Spain-select Leon apartment, but it only has 5 reviews on Booking.com? Location looks good, photos as well, but wonder why only 5 reviews?
Also looking at Eric Vökel Boutique Apartments near Atocha train station, currently they have a special price. We will be travelling light, so walking distance from station is a plus as we're also planning two day trips and will be going to Granada next, but not sure if area itself is OK compared to Leon?
Any other ideas and suggestions are very welcome and thanks in advance!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Provence, Strasbourg, Paris early September
- 2 Uber in Rome & Lisbon
- 3 Milan and Lake Como
- 4 Private transportation between Italian Cities
- 5 TRIP REPORT: Paris, Bordeaux, Dordogne, Toulouse, Provence, and more
- 6 Mallorca: Hotel in/near Palma?
- 7 Mid-late Oct in Slovenia?
- 8 One week in Europe
- 9 Budapest to Kosice
- 10 Montserrat, Spain - Sept 8 or Sept 10?
- 11 Venice in October... by myself! (Please advise.)
- 12 Itinerary Germany 9/10 - 9/24/17
- 13 UK or France or elsewhere, July 2018, good price from west coast?
- 14 First time to Spain: Seville & Madrid
- 15 Munich itinerary review
- 16 What is the hostess gift you love to give or receive?
- 17 11 Days in Ireland w few hotel changes
- 18 Switzerland in September
- 19 Where to eat in Rome?
- 20 Area with nicest countryside--Assisi, Veneto or Emilia?
- 21 Estonia, Finland, and Iceland: Summer 2017
- 22 Athens hotel with Acropolis view from room/balcony
- 23 Capital One 360 Card -- Fees for Cash Withdrawal?
- 24 AMS Car Rental
- 25 Posting Packages from Central Europe