Could someone please recommend apartment in Madrid for 2 people? Will be staying for 5 nights next May.
While searching I've found few threads talking about Spain-select Leon apartment, but it only has 5 reviews on Booking.com? Location looks good, photos as well, but wonder why only 5 reviews?
Also looking at Eric Vökel Boutique Apartments near Atocha train station, currently they have a special price. We will be travelling light, so walking distance from station is a plus as we're also planning two day trips and will be going to Granada next, but not sure if area itself is OK compared to Leon?
Any other ideas and suggestions are very welcome and thanks in advance!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Houses, Gardens & Walking in England
- 2 Driving from Spain to Portugal - passport check?
- 3 Cell Phone Question
- 4 What's the biggest mistake you made on a European trip?
- 5 Sim card/Amsterdam
- 6 Train in Switzerland from Basel to Zermatt to Zurich
- 7 3 days in Normandy (with an 8 year old)
- 8 Greek Islands (small)
- 9 Help with purchasing a wedding gift card
- 10 Planning a solo trip mostly to France, advice please!
- 11 Aix en Provence Day Trips
- 12 Opinion on sights in Florence
- 13 Which is the cheapest country (and gorgeous) in Europe?
- 14 Where to go...one month w/a one year old
- 15 Advice on Sicily & Aeolian Islands
- 16 Rome neighborhoods equivalent to arrondissements 6 and 7 in Paris?
- 17 Campervan in Croatia
- 18 advance tickets?
- 19 English Gardens Itinerary Advice please
- 20 San Francisco retirees would like to move to Paris for a year- crazy idea?
- 21 Connection time of 1:25 in Zurich on flight from US. Enough time?
- 22 Reputable Apartment Company in Granada
- 23 Como Bus to Bellagio
- 24 Advice for 5 Weeks in the Nordic Countries
- 25 Neighborhood for Dubrovnik