Could someone please recommend apartment in Madrid for 2 people? Will be staying for 5 nights next May.
While searching I've found few threads talking about Spain-select Leon apartment, but it only has 5 reviews on Booking.com? Location looks good, photos as well, but wonder why only 5 reviews?
Also looking at Eric Vökel Boutique Apartments near Atocha train station, currently they have a special price. We will be travelling light, so walking distance from station is a plus as we're also planning two day trips and will be going to Granada next, but not sure if area itself is OK compared to Leon?
Any other ideas and suggestions are very welcome and thanks in advance!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Cordoba, Granada, Seville loop
- 2 Married couple first time to Europe, 4 cities over 2 weeks, questions.
- 3 Which city order makes most sense?
- 4 Tuscany car rental and accommodations
- 5 Advice on zermatt hotels
- 6 Can't get in to Cordoba....
- 7 Easter Week in Europe, Destination Suggestions Please
- 8 Charming villages in Austria for hiking trip in mid-June 2016?
- 9 Valencia, Spain
- 10 Restaurants in Spain
- 11 Portugal In A Week-The Places You'd Go Back To
- 12 Best Scenic Route -Vienna to St Wolfgang
- 13 A birthday dinner in Sevilla
- 14 credit and debit cards
- 15 Transportation Question Italy
- 16 Help with basic itinerary
- 17 Short Trip to Paris
- 18 Scandinavia Itinerary help!
- 19 Greece and Italy Combo
- 20 Trip to England next month - Itinerary Help needed
- 21 Final Four
- 22 Weird trip - more time in A&E than sightseeing
- 23 Seeking advice on apt rental
- 24 Where are the Mods?
- 25 2 nights in the Montreux-Vevey-Lavaux area