Has anyone ever stayed at the Amoret Apartments in downtown Dubrovnik? Rick Steves and Fodors both mention them as ok, but it is always good to hear about a lodging from someone who has stayed there!
Apartment in Dubrovnik
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Scotland trip report July 2014, chapter 1
- 2 Photography Trip Ideas in Eastern Europe
- 3 Iceland! Summer 2015 Wanna help with my itinerary??
- 4 Hotel in Rome?
- 5 Ukraine: witch-hunt has begun
- 6 Crete Chania and the Libyan Sea villages
- 7 Confused about tipping in Swiss restaurants
- 8 specific question about my possible trip to europe with Schengen law
- 9 Amalfi Coast vs Greece
- 10 December in Munich, Salzburg, Graz, and Budapest
- 11 Favorite hotels
- 12 St. Katherine Dock area flat for first time visit?
- 13 Late night dinner in Menton?
- 14 9 Days In Ireland-Flying in and out of Shannon
- 15 restaurants / pubs near British museum / Bloomsbury
- 16 Passport Delays
- 17 Travel to Romania Transilvania Tours
- 18 Ideas for Shropshire Please
- 19 Message for Ackislander
- 20 Two bedroom apt in Venice?
- 21 Puglia--need hotel for last 2 nites HELP trip is coming up
- 22 Venice (Somewhere) and Trieste (Nowhere)—With a Bit of Slovenia In Between
- 23 England, Scotland, Ireland, and France... Where do I start?! (three weeks)
- 24 Thinking of Minori as "home base"?
- 25 International driving permit required in France?