Has anyone ever stayed at the Amoret Apartments in downtown Dubrovnik? Rick Steves and Fodors both mention them as ok, but it is always good to hear about a lodging from someone who has stayed there!
Apartment in Dubrovnik
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Italian Lakes
- 2 ENGLAND NOV 5 - 16 2014
- 3 Is seventeen too young to travel to Europe?
- 4 Help With Vienna
- 5 How long to allow for layover at CDG going from MRS to ATL
- 6 Visiting UK boyfriend
- 7 What's the most economical way to see Dublin and London?
- 8 Itinerary concerns, please help
- 9 Trains in Europe
- 10 A Cotswold Query for Flanneruk
- 11 Trip report of our visit to Rioja
- 12 Polish: Enough Indo-European Similarity to Make Picking up Words Easier?
- 13 Visiting Europe in April 2015
- 14 Bodrum to Rhodes ferry or hydrofoil schedule
- 15 Two Dip-$hits go to Italy! Amalfi Coast, Rome and Bologna
- 16 Netherlands and others
- 17 Amsterdam and An Amputee
- 18 Wheelie Suitcases Ban
- 19 Aran Islands in wintertime
- 20 Raining in rome
- 21 Iceland: How to Split Up 7 Days self-drive
- 22 Scenic train rides from Milan to Lucerne
- 23 Transportation ticket in Athens
- 24 Living like a local (sort of) in London
- 25 A taste of Italy in 11 nights