A couple of years ago I stayed in an apartment in Bloomsbury, London, and I want to book it for some family who are coming over, but the problem is that I can't remember what it was called.....
The only thing I can remember about the name is that it was something to do with the comedy show Friends.
Vague, I know. sorry
Does anyone know the apartment building I am talking about?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 YAHOO@ Password Reset CONTACT ☎ 1:888:482:3831 Tec*h 24/7
- 2 Travel from Cinque Terra to Pezenaz, France
- 3 Plane to Train Connection-CDG to Gare De Lyon
- 4 Trouble Getting from Tours to Orly
- 5 Car Service, CDG to Paris hotel.
- 6 Dordogne for 6 full days in early September itinerary for comment!
- 7 PORTO (???) combine with Galicia??
- 8 Day trip from Amsterdam for college girls
- 9 Lisbon to San Sebastián to Madrid itinerary help!
- 10 LONG Trip Report Barcelona & Costa Brava June 2017
- 11 Berlin to ?
- 12 3 Weeks in Sicilia!!
- 13 Sicily in 3 Weeks
- 14 Scotland & UK: 2 weeks with Sheep & Cows
- 15 Can I visit Rotterdam on a 6h40 min layover in Schiphol?
- 16 Preliminary Trip Planning for Venice/Florence/Umbria in late September
- 17 Please help: Swiss Pass/Lucerne/Engadine?
- 18 Trip Report – London, Devon and Somerset
- 19 Italy in January?
- 20 Charming hotels in Paris, please help.
- 21 This Pirate goes to Penzance, and then on to the land of Fire and Ice
- 22 2 days in Lugano area
- 23 Day Trip to Capri: Advice Needed
- 24 Half day in Côte d'Azur
- 25 Where Would You? (1 random night in Dec btwn Bologna and Montepulciano)