I am trying to plan a 3 week trip to Europe in September. I would like some feedback from those in the know about Amsterdam on this apartment as far as location goes, and if you have any other feedback, that would be appreciated. The cost is reasonable, and although I thought we would get a hotel for a reasonable rate in Amsterdam for 3 nights, I am finding that is not the case, and therefore I started looking at apartments. Our dates there are 12 September through 15 September. We are interested in the Sun Bird, one bedroom apartment.
If you have stayed in any other apartment in Amsterdam (or small moderately priced hotel), that you liked, please let me know. We would like to keep it under $175 a night. My husband and I are the travelers, mid-60's, reasonably fit but really don't want to be on higher than the 3rd (2nd European) floor if there is no lift.
I will probably be back asking for help on other accommodations in Paris and Rome soon too. Everyone here is so helpful; I do appreciate it!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Where to study abroad in Scandinavia?
- 2 Charles Degaulle question
- 3 Will July 23 Become England's Independence Day?
- 4 Tuscany Region - Rental Car or Public Transportation?
- 5 Austria
- 6 Renting a car in Florence
- 7 Getting from Milazzo to Palermo
- 8 First time Germany Frankfurt to Munich 2 weeks
- 9 Scotland: Bluebells and Gorse, Castles and Stones, and NO Rain!
- 10 London - Lakes - Hadrian - Traquair and more...
- 11 Alhambra to Hammam al Andalusus Spa / best option
- 12 First time in Italy
- 13 Car Rental in Italy: Insurance Needed/Suggested
- 14 MADRID-ARANDA DEL DUERO-BURGOS- (??)
- 15 Any details on the explosions at the Istanbul Airport?
- 16 Cancelling apartment in PARIS
- 17 100 Great things to do in Paris
- 18 Tipping for private van/bus driver in Ireland?
- 19 Sagrada Familia-Guide or Audio
- 20 Pompeii luggage storage
- 21 Train Help
- 22 Train rides
- 23 12 days in Austria
- 24 Swiss Alps to Florence
- 25 Family of 4 in a couchette from Venice