I am trying to plan a 3 week trip to Europe in September. I would like some feedback from those in the know about Amsterdam on this apartment as far as location goes, and if you have any other feedback, that would be appreciated. The cost is reasonable, and although I thought we would get a hotel for a reasonable rate in Amsterdam for 3 nights, I am finding that is not the case, and therefore I started looking at apartments. Our dates there are 12 September through 15 September. We are interested in the Sun Bird, one bedroom apartment.
If you have stayed in any other apartment in Amsterdam (or small moderately priced hotel), that you liked, please let me know. We would like to keep it under $175 a night. My husband and I are the travelers, mid-60's, reasonably fit but really don't want to be on higher than the 3rd (2nd European) floor if there is no lift.
I will probably be back asking for help on other accommodations in Paris and Rome soon too. Everyone here is so helpful; I do appreciate it!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 파워볼분석 ≪접속주소 : pwn22.com●가입코드:ctx20▶kakao:ctx2012
- 2 Andalucia Spain
- 3 seat reservations
- 4 Switzerland part of 3-week trip
- 5 Tips for 2018 Eastern Europe trip
- 6 Driving in Saint Emilion
- 7 Tips for tour company tour guides
- 8 Rouen & Paris Anniversary Trip
- 9 Preliminary trip planning for Portugal April 2018
- 10 Private car transportation from FCO to Central Rome
- 11 Help Planning Honeymoon
- 12 3 Weeks in Scotland and Ireland
- 13 Really true that US passport needs 6 months left to enter Schengen zone?
- 14 Italy in a week
- 15 European Sampler, 4 weeks, 6 countries?
- 16 what is this Copenhagen building?
- 17 4 Nights Sevilla/Cordoba in Nov; How to split up
- 18 Germany-Car or Train
- 19 2 Weeks in France: Rouen, Normandy, Dordogne and the Loire Valley
- 20 SURPRISE TRIP
- 21 Jewish Vienna
- 22 Lisbon to San Sebastián to Madrid itinerary help!
- 23 Reaching the Lake District
- 24 Positano Hotel in September
- 25 Scotland itinerary advice