I am trying to plan a 3 week trip to Europe in September. I would like some feedback from those in the know about Amsterdam on this apartment as far as location goes, and if you have any other feedback, that would be appreciated. The cost is reasonable, and although I thought we would get a hotel for a reasonable rate in Amsterdam for 3 nights, I am finding that is not the case, and therefore I started looking at apartments. Our dates there are 12 September through 15 September. We are interested in the Sun Bird, one bedroom apartment.
If you have stayed in any other apartment in Amsterdam (or small moderately priced hotel), that you liked, please let me know. We would like to keep it under $175 a night. My husband and I are the travelers, mid-60's, reasonably fit but really don't want to be on higher than the 3rd (2nd European) floor if there is no lift.
I will probably be back asking for help on other accommodations in Paris and Rome soon too. Everyone here is so helpful; I do appreciate it!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Athens to Delphi bus - No online booking?
- 2 Burgundy or Loire Valley?
- 3 Booking Greece Ferry Tickets online
- 4 Cheap cell phone at CDG?
- 5 Lavender fields in Provence
- 6 Bank of America ATM Global Alliance Scam
- 7 Monet's Giverny
- 8 Leaving tomorrow for Spain and am getting overwhelmed!
- 9 Itinerary Help: Granada or Madrid??
- 10 Spain or Greece with Turkey with kids
- 11 luggage storage in athens
- 12 Driving Trip Basque Country and/or Aquitaine Pls Advise
- 13 Getting to Giverny
- 14 Victoria and Albert Museum
- 15 1st Eurotrip Itinerary - 12 days Backpacking in Europe
- 16 Madrid & Andalucía: 26 Years Later
- 17 Glasgow family hotel
- 18 Best way to access Australian-based cash on holidays in Europe?
- 19 Spain 2 weeks itinerary help
- 20 Why should I go to Norway in Oct?
- 21 Slomenice Castle
- 22 Bruges for 1st time
- 23 Shoes for Cinque Terre
- 24 Tallinn for 1st time
- 25 Trying to find an inexpensive smart phone that will work in France