I am trying to plan a 3 week trip to Europe in September. I would like some feedback from those in the know about Amsterdam on this apartment as far as location goes, and if you have any other feedback, that would be appreciated. The cost is reasonable, and although I thought we would get a hotel for a reasonable rate in Amsterdam for 3 nights, I am finding that is not the case, and therefore I started looking at apartments. Our dates there are 12 September through 15 September. We are interested in the Sun Bird, one bedroom apartment.
If you have stayed in any other apartment in Amsterdam (or small moderately priced hotel), that you liked, please let me know. We would like to keep it under $175 a night. My husband and I are the travelers, mid-60's, reasonably fit but really don't want to be on higher than the 3rd (2nd European) floor if there is no lift.
I will probably be back asking for help on other accommodations in Paris and Rome soon too. Everyone here is so helpful; I do appreciate it!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Edinburgh apartment choice, please advise
- 2 Paris Under Seige...
- 3 Cinque Terre day trip in about 3 weeks
- 4 Sample European Itinerary for a solo traveler.
- 5 Must be the season of the witch: Nikki's autumn trip to London and Paris
- 6 Italy with my 22 year old son
- 7 An Escape from Turkish Chaos to Everyday Venice
- 8 Need Help with Locations of Naples Apartments
- 9 What one thing in Paris?
- 10 Five day Iceland getaway in rainy November
- 11 penis enlargement cream+27764457572 USA/UK/FLORIDA/DUBAI/BRASIL/UAE
- 12 Visiting Turkey for Fun and Adventure, Oasis or Chaos
- 13 COP 21 transportation disruptions 29-30 November 2015
- 14 Train from Interlaken to Venice
- 15 Restaurant for New Year's Eve in PARIS
- 16 where to visit besides Oslo for 2 days 1 night in mid december
- 17 advice on my 3 month backpacking trip itinerary?
- 18 Is It Better to Book Hotel Direct
- 19 The ever-popular Chip and Pin Credit Card
- 20 Help with Itineray Central Europe
- 21 Sweden and Finland for 6 days in mid December 2015
- 22 Britain Has Over 600 Red Lion Pubs...What is a Red Lion?
- 23 Global Travel Warning...
- 24 16 night honeymoon in Spain
- 25 Giving credit card details to Hotels for reservation