I am trying to plan a 3 week trip to Europe in September. I would like some feedback from those in the know about Amsterdam on this apartment as far as location goes, and if you have any other feedback, that would be appreciated. The cost is reasonable, and although I thought we would get a hotel for a reasonable rate in Amsterdam for 3 nights, I am finding that is not the case, and therefore I started looking at apartments. Our dates there are 12 September through 15 September. We are interested in the Sun Bird, one bedroom apartment.
If you have stayed in any other apartment in Amsterdam (or small moderately priced hotel), that you liked, please let me know. We would like to keep it under $175 a night. My husband and I are the travelers, mid-60's, reasonably fit but really don't want to be on higher than the 3rd (2nd European) floor if there is no lift.
I will probably be back asking for help on other accommodations in Paris and Rome soon too. Everyone here is so helpful; I do appreciate it!
Apartment in Amsterdam
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 London and Where Else in late December?
- 2 Couples trip- 18 nights-Itinerary Help
- 3 Germany - Hamburg to Munich Itinerary advice
- 4 Greece-carhire-ferries.
- 5 London - Site List Triage -
- 6 Spain, France, Netherlands with 18, 19 yo grandsons
- 7 avoiding stuffy and inflexible service at nice european resorts
- 8 Driving from Delphi to Nafplion
- 9 Our Spain Adventure -- Cordoba, Seville, Granada and Barcelona! (Part One)
- 10 Day trips from Varenna, Lake Como
- 11 Can you see the Matterhorn at all from Bellinzona Switzerland?
- 12 Swiss Pass - Purchase Online or in-Person
- 13 What is the LEAST expensive way to see the interior of Opera Garnier?
- 14 50 and Fabulous in 2015---need help planning my trip to Amalfi, FINALLY
- 15 Turin: Have you used the Torino+Piemonte card?
- 16 DH wants Paris but I need ACoast....itinerary help!
- 17 Tedgale Trip Report: Portugal in April 2014 (with Easter in Amsterdam)
- 18 A Superb 8 Days in Dresden
- 19 Basque Spain to Lourdes to Carcassonne to Provence! 12 busy days solo
- 20 Southern Ireland Help
- 21 Bologna tips
- 22 2 Weeks in Italy - In Less than 2 Weeks!
- 23 Electronic plug adapter for Italy
- 24 canadian memorial in Normandy France
- 25 Restaurants with good food + great view: Chianti & Val d'orcia