I am trying to plan a 3 week trip to Europe in September. I would like some feedback from those in the know about Amsterdam on this apartment as far as location goes, and if you have any other feedback, that would be appreciated. The cost is reasonable, and although I thought we would get a hotel for a reasonable rate in Amsterdam for 3 nights, I am finding that is not the case, and therefore I started looking at apartments. Our dates there are 12 September through 15 September. We are interested in the Sun Bird, one bedroom apartment.
If you have stayed in any other apartment in Amsterdam (or small moderately priced hotel), that you liked, please let me know. We would like to keep it under $175 a night. My husband and I are the travelers, mid-60's, reasonably fit but really don't want to be on higher than the 3rd (2nd European) floor if there is no lift.
I will probably be back asking for help on other accommodations in Paris and Rome soon too. Everyone here is so helpful; I do appreciate it!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Lyon: where to have an authentic bouchon experience?
- 2 What to do in Lauterbrunnen with Toddler
- 3 Heat wave in Paris? Learn to live with it!
- 4 Train Ticket with Swiss Pass or individual ticket?
- 5 RFID Protection
- 6 Beaches in Southern France
- 7 What countries to visit in Europe (50 days) for teenagers
- 8 3 days to spend in europe
- 9 Letter Designations on Transport Lines and Barcelona Card
- 10 Train reservatiions needed in Switzerland in October?
- 11 Second thoughts on Lucerne as base
- 12 Christmas Week in London
- 13 Edinburgh Airport Transfers
- 14 Rail pass question
- 15 italy Cinque Terre and Lake Como
- 16 Italy and Spain 4 weeks - 1st attempt at an itinary
- 17 Iceland: The Land of Fire and Ice
- 18 italy itinerary
- 19 Going to Spain? Watch this movie.
- 20 3 days with a Swindon base
- 21 Dordogne day trips by boat - options?
- 22 Travel WiFi - France
- 23 Looking for Tour in Italy
- 24 Greenland from the Air trip report, photo gallery
- 25 Where to eat Paella in Valencia?