I am trying to plan a 3 week trip to Europe in September. I would like some feedback from those in the know about Amsterdam on this apartment as far as location goes, and if you have any other feedback, that would be appreciated. The cost is reasonable, and although I thought we would get a hotel for a reasonable rate in Amsterdam for 3 nights, I am finding that is not the case, and therefore I started looking at apartments. Our dates there are 12 September through 15 September. We are interested in the Sun Bird, one bedroom apartment.
If you have stayed in any other apartment in Amsterdam (or small moderately priced hotel), that you liked, please let me know. We would like to keep it under $175 a night. My husband and I are the travelers, mid-60's, reasonably fit but really don't want to be on higher than the 3rd (2nd European) floor if there is no lift.
I will probably be back asking for help on other accommodations in Paris and Rome soon too. Everyone here is so helpful; I do appreciate it!
Apartment in Amsterdam
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Italy, mid May, 10 days, Rome + another city?
- 2 Scotland November 2015
- 3 Siena - Pienza - Montepulciano
- 4 Luxury hotel base Positano or Sorrento with 2 teen daughters
- 5 The Ghost of Christmas Future visited me..."Lead On"! Paris again...at Christmas.
- 6 4-5 Days in Switzerland before Paris? Is Berne the place to go?
- 7 Trip to Central and Eastern Europe Aug 2015 (3-9 months)
- 8 2 weeks Bavaria - December 2015
- 9 Which european city?
- 10 Sono arrivato a Venezia
- 11 Minimalist wardrobe for Europe
- 12 VISA question
- 13 Help!! which tour company is the best for group tours in Italy?
- 14 Taxi or Tube from LHR to Gloucester Road Tube?
- 15 Bus Tour with a toddler
- 16 France,Spain,Italy
- 17 Bus Service Between Spoleto and Norcia
- 18 Schengen Visa Rules
- 19 Rome or Stockholm - PLEASE HELP ME MAKE UP MY MIND
- 20 Capri 5 star hotel Tiberio Palace or Capri Palace with teen daughters
- 21 What to do and what to see in Moscow in February?
- 22 Starting to plan for 3.5 weeks in northern Spain, May 2015
- 23 N Ireland / Ireland driving
- 24 Hotel or B&B Recommendations for Chamonix, Lyon & Paris
- 25 Five Nights in Budapest: A Quick Winter Getaway