I am trying to plan a 3 week trip to Europe in September. I would like some feedback from those in the know about Amsterdam on this apartment as far as location goes, and if you have any other feedback, that would be appreciated. The cost is reasonable, and although I thought we would get a hotel for a reasonable rate in Amsterdam for 3 nights, I am finding that is not the case, and therefore I started looking at apartments. Our dates there are 12 September through 15 September. We are interested in the Sun Bird, one bedroom apartment.
If you have stayed in any other apartment in Amsterdam (or small moderately priced hotel), that you liked, please let me know. We would like to keep it under $175 a night. My husband and I are the travelers, mid-60's, reasonably fit but really don't want to be on higher than the 3rd (2nd European) floor if there is no lift.
I will probably be back asking for help on other accommodations in Paris and Rome soon too. Everyone here is so helpful; I do appreciate it!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Pakistani on tourist visa in UK, where can I travel outside UK?
- 2 Power Pump XL Reviews - Free Trail Available
- 3 Car hire Uk/Ireland
- 4 Andalusia itinerary comments & advice please!
- 5 Day trip suggestion from London
- 6 Public Transportation in Vienna: Borderline Organized Crime
- 7 St Mont Michel, how much time do I need
- 8 Lake Maggiore
- 9 Day Trip near Paris
- 10 10 days in Italy - Suggestions?
- 11 POST CRUISE IN ROME FOR 5 DAYS
- 12 Help in determining 2 weeks in Florence, Rome, and TBD location(??)
- 13 London theatre fans: advance info about Globe productions?
- 14 Bootcut jeans
- 15 What is the best spot in Liechtenstein for VERY brief visit?
- 16 Car rental insurance woes
- 17 Second thoughts about pour Germany trip...help me !
- 18 Cheap Airfare to Spain
- 19 England, Ireland, and France. What can I see in two weeks?
- 20 FIRST TIME VISIT TO SWITZERLAND
- 21 Favorite tapas bars in Barcelona
- 22 Help with itinerary in Southern Italy in Maye
- 23 Castle Hunters on HGTV - anyone watch?
- 24 Norway Fjords
- 25 Desperate Help with Itinerary to Alsace/Alps/Provence