I am trying to plan a 3 week trip to Europe in September. I would like some feedback from those in the know about Amsterdam on this apartment as far as location goes, and if you have any other feedback, that would be appreciated. The cost is reasonable, and although I thought we would get a hotel for a reasonable rate in Amsterdam for 3 nights, I am finding that is not the case, and therefore I started looking at apartments. Our dates there are 12 September through 15 September. We are interested in the Sun Bird, one bedroom apartment.
If you have stayed in any other apartment in Amsterdam (or small moderately priced hotel), that you liked, please let me know. We would like to keep it under $175 a night. My husband and I are the travelers, mid-60's, reasonably fit but really don't want to be on higher than the 3rd (2nd European) floor if there is no lift.
I will probably be back asking for help on other accommodations in Paris and Rome soon too. Everyone here is so helpful; I do appreciate it!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Please help with hotels in Seville
- 2 Can you tell me about using "The Fork" for reserving and savings?
- 3 Best day trips from Turin, Bologna, Cortona
- 4 Which Train Station in Venice
- 5 Maybe your worst nighmare...
- 6 Jamikins and Bikerscott in Andalusia
- 7 Uber vs. TfL
- 8 What fresh hell is this?
- 9 Firenze, Venezia, Cruise, Cinque Terre, Nce
- 10 Greek Village
- 11 Berlin
- 12 Bordeaux to Nice
- 13 Austrian Train Purchase from US
- 14 Norther Spain first Iteniary
- 15 Austria & Switzerland- winter or summer!
- 16 SE ITALY
- 17 With Gratitude for a Glorious Solo Month in Greece
- 18 napologetic Napoli, Uncompromising Capri, and Unassuming Amalfi
- 19 La Coruna or Santiago or both?
- 20 One free day in Barcelona
- 21 No Reservations...our laidback Paris Christmas
- 22 initial planning: Dublin, solo, February
- 23 Possible French strike on 9/21
- 24 TRIP REPORT: Paris, Bordeaux, Dordogne, Toulouse, Provence, and more
- 25 Ger's Trip to Rome & Bologna