Hi all. I'm taking my mom (66 yrs old) to Paris in late May and am looking for lodging suggestions. I'm thinking apartment - I love my mom but a week together in a hotel room has the potential for disaster! I've always stayed in the 7th near the Luxembourg Gardens and would like to stay in the same general area, but it's not a deal breaker. I'd love to hear suggestions for properties you've liked. Thanks!
Apartment for 2 suggestions
View all Europe activity »
- 1 To Paris and Provence in June
- 2 Driving from Nice to Besancon, France
- 3 Day Trips from Florence: Tours or On Our Own???
- 4 Ira Has Been Kidnapped
- 5 Medieval Tallinn
- 6 Travel by train or bus
- 7 ONE DAY IN PARIS PLEASE HELP!!
- 8 Portugal in September
- 9 Picturesque Towns in Europe: Your Favorite?
- 10 Anniversary Weekend in Paris
- 11 Scandinavia Itinerary
- 12 3 nights in Bayeux, FRANCE...how to make the most of our days in winter?
- 13 suggestions for a base in france -rouen to st malo in 4 days
- 14 FRA airport: How big is "big"?
- 15 Stories from London, France, Italy & more - Trip Report
- 16 London for Christmas
- 17 Spain itinerary complete - suggestions for inexpensive lodging?
- 18 Advises for trip to Russia
- 19 Family European winter holiday
- 20 Paris Ariival..for Those who have requested
- 21 lockers in London's Victoria Station
- 22 6 hours in London; lockers at Heathrow
- 23 Luggage lockers at London train station?
- 24 London - Luggage Couriers from Heathrow?
- 25 2 weeks in UK to visit my daughter at Queen Mary Univ Dec 15-28 2013