Hi all. I'm taking my mom (66 yrs old) to Paris in late May and am looking for lodging suggestions. I'm thinking apartment - I love my mom but a week together in a hotel room has the potential for disaster! I've always stayed in the 7th near the Luxembourg Gardens and would like to stay in the same general area, but it's not a deal breaker. I'd love to hear suggestions for properties you've liked. Thanks!
Apartment for 2 suggestions
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Plane or Train Lisbon to Porto?
- 2 Trattorias/Bars/Restaurants Open Sunday & Monday in Monti (or other)Rome
- 3 South of Switzerland
- 4 Western Mediterranean Honeymoon Cruise Leaving from Barcelona
- 5 St. John's Navalis feast/festival in Prague
- 6 Looking for nice regions with good public transport
- 7 MaiTaiTom's Paris When It Sizzles; Paris When It Fizzles Anniversary Trip
- 8 Rocamaxour
- 9 DEAUVILLE or HONFLEUR for overnight stay?
- 10 Mother daughter London/Ireland trip
- 11 Itinerary for Spain
- 12 Dordogne prehistoric sites
- 13 Practicing Spanish while in Spain - any ideas?
- 14 Berlin to Prague via Dresden
- 15 Paradors in Avila, Segovia, Salamanca and Cuenca Spain
- 16 2 different itineraries
- 17 Recommend a tour company?
- 18 Itinerary help
- 19 England in 7 days
- 20 France and Italy 15 nights. Suggestions welcomed.
- 21 Germany -Preliminary Planning 2 weeks in Sept/15
- 22 Day Trips from Paris
- 23 Rome: Vatican to Tiburtina Station by bus?
- 24 Spanish Music
- 25 Spain and Portugal in Depth