Hi all. I'm taking my mom (66 yrs old) to Paris in late May and am looking for lodging suggestions. I'm thinking apartment - I love my mom but a week together in a hotel room has the potential for disaster! I've always stayed in the 7th near the Luxembourg Gardens and would like to stay in the same general area, but it's not a deal breaker. I'd love to hear suggestions for properties you've liked. Thanks!
Apartment for 2 suggestions
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 How Much Did You Like Slovenia?
- 2 Sardinia in early May
- 3 Two Sisters-in-law in Italy
- 4 3.5 Weeks in Europe with no luggage
- 5 Help us plan our first trip to Italy
- 6 Stansted Express Tickets - Advance Purchase
- 7 Drat! -- Always cancel credit card after European car rental
- 8 Photographer in Paris?
- 9 4-5 Days in Switzerland before Paris? Is Berne the place to go?
- 10 Are you following Scotland's upcoming vote on independence?
- 11 24-Hour Layover in Hamburg
- 12 Rome, and Eastern Europe by older single woman
- 13 Getting from Conrad Dublin to Train Station
- 14 Restaurants/cafes in Paris still open after 10pm?
- 15 Soccer (Football) tickets for Fiorentina game in early October
- 16 Finistère Base
- 17 Pontresina to Tirano by Train
- 18 More questions about Swiss rail system and the Bernina Express?
- 19 Traveling to Ireland and UK for 15 days
- 20 Murren in June by myself
- 21 Seeking Ideas/Suggestions for Post Rhine River Cruise in Switzerland
- 22 Vienna - long weekend for 2nd weekend in Nov 2014?
- 23 Rick Steves - Ugly American Again!
- 24 paris apartment opinion airbnb
- 25 Venice; recommendations