Hi all. I'm taking my mom (66 yrs old) to Paris in late May and am looking for lodging suggestions. I'm thinking apartment - I love my mom but a week together in a hotel room has the potential for disaster! I've always stayed in the 7th near the Luxembourg Gardens and would like to stay in the same general area, but it's not a deal breaker. I'd love to hear suggestions for properties you've liked. Thanks!
Apartment for 2 suggestions
- 1 Do and don't, eating in France
- 2 PLEASE help - Germany, France,Switzerland,Italy itinerary
- 3 Hotel recommendations for Turin
- 4 Opinion Requested on Southeast Castles in Order of Personal Preference
- 5 hotels in Milan, Italy
- 6 Chip-and-PIN cards again
- 7 Trip Report: SE England - Stately Homes & Gardens in Kent
- 8 Help Needed with European Adventure
- 9 Paris 2 bedroom/2bathroom apartment you would recommend?
- 10 Perfect gondola ride and dinner in Venice? But on a budget.
- 11 Paris - Nice/Eze - Como - Venice/Rome
- 12 Sussex Day Out Which Option to Choose?
- 13 Venice Apartment - Help!
- 14 italy itinerary for comments
- 15 chip and pin credit cards
- 16 Brutal Crack Down on Peaceful Environmental Protest
- 17 Italian train question
- 18 Loire Valley & Brittany - recommendations?
- 19 Barcelona June 2013 Trip Report
- 20 5000 stairsteps, 40 ciao bellas, 12 trains, 8 pizzas, 3 women, 1 report
- 21 In Venice then Wengen - Urgent help to choose Apt + Train ticket Sold Out
- 22 choosing between cinque terre & lake como
- 23 Cinque Terre or Lake Como August - 3 nights
- 24 Moving to England at 16: Driving Laws?
- 25 Paris Ticket t+