I booked a gorgeous apartment for this may for my husband and I. unfortunately, we have to cancel and postpone the trip to end of June due to his work.
It's such a bummer but at least we're still able to go. Having said that, I know I don't have much time to look for an apartment.
Here are my two choices based on: we like the marais area, air conditioning is a must and wifi.
1. Vrbo #346346
2. Adrian Leeds/ paris
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Help needed for Netherlands itinerary please
- 2 Family of 4, 2 Young Teens, 14 Nights, 4 Countries
- 3 Trip Report: Hungary & Romania, May-June 2005. Re-posted to eliminate errors.
- 4 Enjoying England for a year!
- 5 Les bons plans de Whathello
- 6 England in a week - what's realistic
- 7 Visiting St. Mark's Basilica in Venice
- 8 Restaurants and sights in Puglia
- 9 French Riviera
- 10 Europe itinerary
- 11 Avoid Viking River Cruises
- 12 Has anyone used their Pass Navogo for more than 10 years?
- 13 France 2016: Paris--Avignon--Provence--Nice
- 14 Car necessary in Wengen, Switzerland
- 15 Ireland driving itinerary
- 16 Decrepit dame does Deutschland
- 17 AIr France on strike ... as usual.
- 18 0ne day trip from Lisbon to Porto
- 19 gare de nord
- 20 Do you recommend a walking tour of Trogir
- 21 Paris, the Bernese Oberland, and Bavaria with 2 kids
- 22 Barcelona extension
- 23 Our time in Rome
- 24 My First Trip to Europe...
- 25 Madrid city centre?