I booked a gorgeous apartment for this may for my husband and I. unfortunately, we have to cancel and postpone the trip to end of June due to his work.
It's such a bummer but at least we're still able to go. Having said that, I know I don't have much time to look for an apartment.
Here are my two choices based on: we like the marais area, air conditioning is a must and wifi.
1. Vrbo #346346
2. Adrian Leeds/ paris
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Scotland itinerary help
- 2 Transportation from Westport via Athlone to Belturbet or Ballinamore area
- 3 What Can We Do to Help A Refugee Family in France?
- 4 15 days in Croatia - Advise Needed
- 5 Drive from Montepulciano to Cinque Terre
- 6 Late November with a 7-month-old - Portugal?
- 7 Rental Car pick up in Cortana
- 8 Croatia itinerary - need advice
- 9 Info for Edinburgh visit
- 10 Scotland
- 11 Fodors's Slow to Load Lately?
- 12 AMBOISE BALLOON RIDE !! out of this world
- 13 8 days in st Remy - surprise trip for hubby
- 14 From Biarritz to Paris- 2 extra nights
- 15 two days to travel from bolzano to assisi
- 16 Where Would You? (1 random night in Dec btwn Bologna and Montepulciano)
- 17 Watching A Musical At The West End In London
- 18 Train transfer questions and safety - France/NL/Belgium/UK
- 19 Lunch in Lake Garda
- 20 Paris Perfect Legal?
- 21 Looking for an apartment to rent. Better than hotel?
- 22 Please help: Swiss Pass/Lucerne/Engadine?
- 23 Edinbrugh
- 24 Bus from Potsdam to Dresden
- 25 Swimming to Paris