I booked a gorgeous apartment for this may for my husband and I. unfortunately, we have to cancel and postpone the trip to end of June due to his work.
It's such a bummer but at least we're still able to go. Having said that, I know I don't have much time to look for an apartment.
Here are my two choices based on: we like the marais area, air conditioning is a must and wifi.
1. Vrbo #346346
2. Adrian Leeds/ paris
Apartment choices, opinions please
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Family vacay for 6 weeks with 2 Toddlers
- 2 Budget family trip to Europe
- 3 VAT refund Q--new carryon bag ??
- 4 Honeymoon in Provence - 14 day itinerary help please
- 5 Paris for a Week – Looking for a Day Trip Outside the City
- 6 Our Brief Bavarian Break: Christmas Markets
- 7 Euro Trivia Quiz #17 - British Train Trivia
- 8 Finally in Italy for the holidays - installment report
- 9 Airport ATMs
- 10 visa question
- 11 Tripadvisor fined in Italy over fake reviews
- 12 Spain and Portugal in Depth
- 13 How to decide where to go in Europe
- 14 Pasteurized Cheese in Paris
- 15 Two Weeks in France, reposting TR
- 16 Northern Italy Itinerary Help
- 17 FCO-area hotel advice, family of 4 with young children
- 18 By train to and out of Prague
- 19 Solo, inexperienced traveler struggling w/ logistics
- 20 Truffles, Tajarin & Turin…Two weeks in the Piemonte Region of Italy
- 21 Why don't the French use shower curtains
- 22 5 Observations About Paris
- 23 Euro Trivia quiz #17 - People and Places #2
- 24 Berlin
- 25 Travelling from Paris to Madrid