I booked a gorgeous apartment for this may for my husband and I. unfortunately, we have to cancel and postpone the trip to end of June due to his work.
It's such a bummer but at least we're still able to go. Having said that, I know I don't have much time to look for an apartment.
Here are my two choices based on: we like the marais area, air conditioning is a must and wifi.
1. Vrbo #346346
2. Adrian Leeds/ paris
Apartment choices, opinions please
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 How much luggage?????
- 2 Villa Rosa, Hotel Inglaterra, or Hotel Niza
- 3 Terrorism in Europe
- 4 Please recommend an honest car rental service in Romania
- 5 Amalfi Coast in October
- 6 Ideas for Dec (Christmas) holiday - Where to go??
- 7 Venice (Somewhere) and Trieste (Nowhere)—With a Bit of Slovenia In Between
- 8 From Seville to Faro, Portugal and back to Seville on a rental car
- 9 Catalunya Pyrenees Itinerary
- 10 Avis De Contravention (speeding ticket) dispute/appeal?
- 11 20 year-old female planning solo Europe trip -- advice??
- 12 Paris: where does a large family can eat and sleep in February?
- 13 Paris in black and white
- 14 Budapest hop on hop off bus tour
- 15 Help Making Xmas Vacation Decisions
- 16 Advantages and Disadvantages of Visiting Turkey At This Time
- 17 Best area to stay in Dublin for someone in a wheelchair
- 18 Never To Return
- 19 Swiss Air seat assignments
- 20 Italy Trenitalia Strike
- 21 Any last things i might need to know for our trip??
- 22 17 amazing days in Tuscany, Positano and Rome – June 2014!
- 23 eateries in Puglia
- 24 Rome to Amafi coast
- 25 Is WESTMINSTER & WEST END in London the best parts to stay?