I booked a gorgeous apartment for this may for my husband and I. unfortunately, we have to cancel and postpone the trip to end of June due to his work.
It's such a bummer but at least we're still able to go. Having said that, I know I don't have much time to look for an apartment.
Here are my two choices based on: we like the marais area, air conditioning is a must and wifi.
1. Vrbo #346346
2. Adrian Leeds/ paris
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 http://nuvieskincareserum.com/borealis-face-cream/
- 2 Single mom w/ 8 mo baby traveling to Paris and London
- 3 생중계카지노＼♞＼【 ＳＤ２４８。ＣＯＭ 】＼【슈퍼카지노】
- 4 인터넷카지노✼＼【→ ＳＤ２４８。ＣＯＭ ←】＼【슈퍼카지노】
- 5 인터넷카지노♛＼【→ ＳＤ２４８。ＣＯＭ ←】＼【슈퍼카지노】
- 6 생방송카지노●＼【→ ＳＤ２４８。ＣＯＭ ←】＼【슈퍼카지노】
- 7 아시아카지노＼♟＼【 ＳＤ２４８。ＣＯＭ 】＼【슈퍼카지노】
- 8 Cetona, Barbarino Val d'elsa or Greve?
- 9 온라인카지노＼♟＼【 ＳＤ２４８。ＣＯＭ 】＼【슈퍼카지노】
- 10 실시간카지노＼♟＼【 ＳＤ２４８。ＣＯＭ 】＼【슈퍼카지노】
- 11 아시안카지노●＼【→ ＳＤ２４８。ＣＯＭ ←】＼【슈퍼카지노】
- 12 나인카지노＼♟＼【 ＳＤ２４８。ＣＯＭ 】＼【슈퍼카지노】
- 13 How many nights to spend in Granada and Malaga & a few other questions
- 14 Which town for a
- 15 Paris to Nice - 4x 50 somethings and 5 nights - what to do!
- 16 Day trips ideas from Lausanne, Switzerland
- 17 Rome, Florence and Venice for each city 2 days
- 18 Ireland in April
- 19 Stop between Umbria and Firenze
- 20 No Reservations...our laidback Paris Christmas
- 21 Amalfi Coast help
- 22 Iceland 9 Days Late March - Review Itinerary!
- 23 A few days outside Rome
- 24 days and times when museums and suchlike close
- 25 UK in July -- early planning stages