I booked a gorgeous apartment for this may for my husband and I. unfortunately, we have to cancel and postpone the trip to end of June due to his work.
It's such a bummer but at least we're still able to go. Having said that, I know I don't have much time to look for an apartment.
Here are my two choices based on: we like the marais area, air conditioning is a must and wifi.
1. Vrbo #346346
2. Adrian Leeds/ paris
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Venice > Garda > Verona > Bologna thoughts
- 2 Rome neighborhoods equivalent to arrondissements 6 and 7 in Paris?
- 3 Fes to Southern Spain (Jerez, Malaga)
- 4 Provence best farmstays!!??
- 5 Visiting London 05/02 - 05/20 (US dates)
- 6 Summer 2016: Little details I worried about – and need not have
- 7 Parma/strasbourg or frankfurt???
- 8 Trip to Rome
- 9 Connection time of 1:25 in Zurich on flight from US. Enough time?
- 10 4 or 5 nights in Rome? 4 or 5 nights on AC?
- 11 Cotswolds cottage ideas
- 12 Euro Travel & Trivia Quiz #163
- 13 Itinerary review from a overplanner
- 14 Moving Around Amalfi without a car
- 15 Train in Switzerland from Basel to Zermatt to Zurich
- 16 What's the biggest mistake you made on a European trip?
- 17 Advice on Sicily & Aeolian Islands
- 18 Neighborhood for Dubrovnik
- 19 Roman Roamings: 2 Weeks of Wanderings
- 20 English Gardens Itinerary Advice please
- 21 "Paris? Again?" And an odd pickpocketing
- 22 4 Days In Northern Italy advice
- 23 Buying Train Tickets to and from Prague
- 24 Where to stay in September in the Swiss Alps
- 25 Advice for 5 Weeks in the Nordic Countries