I expect to be in Rome for four nights in mid-March. The odds are 99% that I will be alone, but a 1% chance exists that a friend will join me.
I would like, if possible to rent a small apartment in a safe area. A studio would work if two beds exist; however, a one bedroom with a pullout sofa would be better.
Does anyone have firsthand experience with a place to recommend? I've looked through this site but seem to find mostly larger apartments more suitable for families. I don't know Rome as well as many other European cities and would appreciate your help.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Edinburgh apartment choice, please advise
- 2 Rue des Rosiers
- 3 Help Planning Spain Itinerary
- 4 Received Black Friday ads feom Europe
- 5 Christmas windows of Boulevard Haussmann in Paris 2015
- 6 Sample European Itinerary for a solo traveler.
- 7 One day cruise stop Catania Sicily Trip Report
- 8 2 adults & 2 kids in a hotel room in Iceland?
- 9 4 week trip Turkey
- 10 1&1/2 day 1 night in helsinki
- 11 A Short Holiday Kiev and Chernobyl
- 12 Scotland Trip
- 13 Must be the season of the witch: Nikki's autumn trip to London and Paris
- 14 X-ray machines at train stations in Europe?
- 15 Advices about our itiniary
- 16 Celebrating Christmas Early...in Vienna!
- 17 First trip to Italy-2 weeks with a 9 year old
- 18 Paris Under Seige...
- 19 Denied entry to UK; could this give me problems going to Estonia?
- 20 What to take to Germany
- 21 Bergen/Tromso/Lofoten
- 22 Riga / Vecaki from a birds Eye
- 23 An Escape from Turkish Chaos to Everyday Venice
- 24 Frankfurt to (insert ideads here) then to the Mosel region
- 25 advice on my 3 month backpacking trip itinerary?