I expect to be in Rome for four nights in mid-March. The odds are 99% that I will be alone, but a 1% chance exists that a friend will join me.
I would like, if possible to rent a small apartment in a safe area. A studio would work if two beds exist; however, a one bedroom with a pullout sofa would be better.
Does anyone have firsthand experience with a place to recommend? I've looked through this site but seem to find mostly larger apartments more suitable for families. I don't know Rome as well as many other European cities and would appreciate your help.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Black hair stylists or braids in Barcelona
- 2 Paris- 1 B.R. APT.
- 3 Another tipping question: concierges
- 4 The Roads Less Traveled: Traversing France With Mai Tai Tom & Tracy
- 5 Euro Travel & Trivia Quiz #139
- 6 After Beaune, need suggestions for the next 10 days
- 7 Scotland-Looking for itinerary advice for 9 day trip
- 8 Mont St. Michel in winter
- 9 Honeymoon on a Budget
- 10 Which airport for Bellagio?
- 11 Summer Travel order
- 12 Travel insurance for Dutch residents question
- 13 UK: "Ghost Trains!"
- 14 Trip suggestion
- 15 great hotel and food in Lyon
- 16 Dijon in December!
- 17 5 Day trip with wife & teens - Nice to Paris
- 18 Swiss Trip Itineraryand Charges
- 19 Urgent- Pleaseee HELP - Spain, Italy or France for Xmass and New years
- 20 Destination from London by train, advice please
- 21 Bernese Oberland + Luzern 4 days
- 22 Overnight trip from Barcelona
- 23 Copenhagen to Stockholm
- 24 Swiss Travel Pass
- 25 Northern Italy with 2 kids itinerary help