I expect to be in Rome for four nights in mid-March. The odds are 99% that I will be alone, but a 1% chance exists that a friend will join me.
I would like, if possible to rent a small apartment in a safe area. A studio would work if two beds exist; however, a one bedroom with a pullout sofa would be better.
Does anyone have firsthand experience with a place to recommend? I've looked through this site but seem to find mostly larger apartments more suitable for families. I don't know Rome as well as many other European cities and would appreciate your help.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Adivice from experts please, Southern Dutch/Belgium German Borders
- 2 Help with 12 day UK Itinerary!
- 3 Driving in Southern Italy - outside the beaten track
- 4 Help with Spain/Portugal itinerary 33 days
- 5 Thinking about the Fjords
- 6 3 weeks italy itinerary
- 7 Where to eat in Rome?
- 8 Area with nicest countryside--Assisi, Veneto or Emilia?
- 9 barcelona neighborhood
- 10 Jamikins? Other Italy travelers? Need car info, please.
- 11 Poland to Austria In December
- 12 LHR Connection Time and Fast Track
- 13 Van Crashes into crowded street in Barcelona
- 14 Best Neck Pillow
- 15 Copenhagen,Helsinki,St. Petersburg in mid September
- 16 With Gratitude for a Glorious Solo Month in Greece
- 17 How to spend 6 days in Stockholm ?
- 18 Black Forest base 7-10 days - public transport
- 19 Tracking the Weather
- 20 Italy travel plan help
- 21 Do I Tip the Maid & How Much, Paris 3* Hotel?
- 22 A bit overwhelmed!!!
- 23 Alsace to Austria?
- 24 road trip through scotland
- 25 NOTICE: Disruption on the railway line Mannheim-Basel