I expect to be in Rome for four nights in mid-March. The odds are 99% that I will be alone, but a 1% chance exists that a friend will join me.
I would like, if possible to rent a small apartment in a safe area. A studio would work if two beds exist; however, a one bedroom with a pullout sofa would be better.
Does anyone have firsthand experience with a place to recommend? I've looked through this site but seem to find mostly larger apartments more suitable for families. I don't know Rome as well as many other European cities and would appreciate your help.
Apartment 4 Nights Rome
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Planning 18 day euro trip HELP
- 2 Scottish Passport
- 3 Italy tours
- 4 Viator.com in Turkey
- 5 Where is this place in Denmark?
- 6 The Gorges of Kakuetta
- 7 2 weeks on Lake Maggiore
- 8 Two Days in Prague
- 9 California touring rock thrash band, France and Italy
- 10 Air France strike
- 11 Paris GTG 10/1-10/8?
- 12 Looking for Suggestions - 12 Day Agenda for Greece
- 13 Spain - looking for a historic town and beach town
- 14 Street Parking in Lisbon- Regulations?
- 15 Bodrum to instanbul
- 16 4-5 Days in Switzerland before Paris? Is Berne the place to go?
- 17 Spain (Practical) Trip Report
- 18 Can you help me make calls in Italy?
- 19 Advice for 6 nights 7 Days in Switzerland
- 20 Florence Hotel Advice
- 21 visit a working farm in Southern Ireland
- 22 Help with Amsterdam for Christmas and Paris for New Year’s
- 23 Advance Train Tickets for England - Buying By Phone from U.S.?
- 24 Concert at St. Chapelle question
- 25 Non-drinking night activities in Barcelona?