I expect to be in Rome for four nights in mid-March. The odds are 99% that I will be alone, but a 1% chance exists that a friend will join me.
I would like, if possible to rent a small apartment in a safe area. A studio would work if two beds exist; however, a one bedroom with a pullout sofa would be better.
Does anyone have firsthand experience with a place to recommend? I've looked through this site but seem to find mostly larger apartments more suitable for families. I don't know Rome as well as many other European cities and would appreciate your help.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Honeymoon trip to Europe - Would love your recommendations
- 2 Travel WiFi - France
- 3 Age requirement for hotels in Europe
- 4 Help with itinerary
- 5 Where to start Chiantigiana drive from Montepulciano?
- 6 Bellagio Accomodations in October
- 7 3 nights in Paris
- 8 1 day trip from Nice
- 9 Trip report (Lisbon, Doura valley, Marvao, Evora, Algarve)
- 10 Stores that sell Knorr products in Munich?
- 11 Greenland from the Air trip report, photo gallery
- 12 Planning Advice!
- 13 To Varenna from Milan Malpensa: By car or by train?
- 14 Paris Looses $846 Million in Tourism
- 15 Day Trip to Santa Margarhertia Ligure, Portofino, and Camogli
- 16 Northern Italy in mid-October
- 17 How to spend a glorious week in Switzerland?
- 18 Wine Harvest in Italy 2016 - when?
- 19 England and Wales by public transport
- 20 Our European adventures
- 21 Walking Scotland
- 22 Naples or Genoa
- 23 Cotswald boutique hotel recommendations
- 24 2 Nights in Bath, 1 Night in Ludlow - Itinerary Details
- 25 Were to stay near Lecce?