I expect to be in Rome for four nights in mid-March. The odds are 99% that I will be alone, but a 1% chance exists that a friend will join me.
I would like, if possible to rent a small apartment in a safe area. A studio would work if two beds exist; however, a one bedroom with a pullout sofa would be better.
Does anyone have firsthand experience with a place to recommend? I've looked through this site but seem to find mostly larger apartments more suitable for families. I don't know Rome as well as many other European cities and would appreciate your help.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Scotland 1-week itinerary: Edinburgh + Highlands
- 2 Puglia, and a touch of Rome
- 3 Train from Budapest to Bratislava or Brno
- 4 Lots of walking, amazing scenery & wine - 3 weeks France & Germany.
- 5 Special Settings for Sitting! Paris
- 6 Long Layover at the Heathrow Airport London
- 7 RHK's Fall escape
- 8 2 days in Aeolian Islands
- 9 Baviaran Alps End April Good idea?
- 10 Edgard bus website English version?
- 11 France: Montpellier, Toulouse, Bordeaux, Loire, Paris
- 12 Early Flight Out of Stockholm on Disembarkation Day
- 13 Arcachon Bassin--best area to stay
- 14 Europe Itinerary
- 15 The Mystery and Beauty of Galicia
- 16 Rome/Bologna Itinerary
- 17 In Search of Montalbano - the ups and downs of 10 days in Eastern Sicily
- 18 Anyone been to the Goodwood Festival of Speed?
- 19 Charming hotel in Milan?
- 20 Car rental/return near London
- 21 Scotland/UK itinerary
- 22 Tot or Trans Montserrat tickets
- 23 ITALY – ON AND OFF THE BEATEN PATH: Venice & Northern Italy
- 24 5 day stay - ideas of best place to visit in December
- 25 Help! Overnight train from Ljubljana/Zagreb to Budapest!?