I expect to be in Rome for four nights in mid-March. The odds are 99% that I will be alone, but a 1% chance exists that a friend will join me.
I would like, if possible to rent a small apartment in a safe area. A studio would work if two beds exist; however, a one bedroom with a pullout sofa would be better.
Does anyone have firsthand experience with a place to recommend? I've looked through this site but seem to find mostly larger apartments more suitable for families. I don't know Rome as well as many other European cities and would appreciate your help.
Apartment 4 Nights Rome
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Portugal or Bulgaria
- 2 "Or Like in Europe Where Folks Share Tables to Save Space"
- 3 Question on France travel
- 4 TR: Self indulgence in London and Venice
- 5 Can you help me with an Oyster Card?
- 6 Ireland or Scotland
- 7 Italy and Croatia
- 8 St Germain
- 9 Autumn in Paris
- 10 Where to go in France mid July?
- 11 trip to norway
- 12 When Christmas markets of 2014 are going to start in Tyrol in Austrian part
- 13 Family heritage/name origin services in Poland?
- 14 Food tours in Rome and other tours as well
- 15 ...Got a speeding ticket in Spain...
- 16 Following the Tour de France via Campervan
- 17 Cruise the River Shannon
- 18 1,000,001 Steps: Ups and Downs in Greece for 3 Weeks
- 19 Food tours in Rome?
- 20 Europe (London/Berlin/Venice) Last MinutepPractical/Ordinary
- 21 Rome Food Tour
- 22 How late is too late for a trip report?
- 23 Something unique about your best city anywhere in Europe
- 24 Rome restaurant suggestions
- 25 Warning NEVER BOOK at Castro Exclusive Residences Barcelona!