I expect to be in Rome for four nights in mid-March. The odds are 99% that I will be alone, but a 1% chance exists that a friend will join me.
I would like, if possible to rent a small apartment in a safe area. A studio would work if two beds exist; however, a one bedroom with a pullout sofa would be better.
Does anyone have firsthand experience with a place to recommend? I've looked through this site but seem to find mostly larger apartments more suitable for families. I don't know Rome as well as many other European cities and would appreciate your help.
Apartment 4 Nights Rome
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 SICILY - PALERMO or TRAPANI as a base?
- 2 Location of hotel in Rome
- 3 Sicily Suggetions
- 4 London hotel
- 5 Paris in April?
- 6 MARSEILLES - Day trip - CASSIS or AVIGNON ?
- 7 North of Spain from Bilbao
- 8 GIRONA Spain - 1 day
- 9 A drive in Europe
- 10 Reims for a day
- 11 How far in advance should I book my car rentals ?
- 12 Where to watch World Cup in Berlin
- 13 car rental companies Italy
- 14 Quick notes from 2 weeks in Turkey
- 15 Alternatives to Heathrow hotels?
- 16 Edinburgh To St. Andrews
- 17 Berlin & Budapest for 8 days
- 18 What are the best places to see in England
- 19 Trip to Italy - please weigh in with suggestions and tips!!
- 20 Train ticket dilemma from Zurich to Milan
- 21 Sardinia 5 - 7 night, first time in March please help
- 22 Germany driving itinerary starting questions
- 23 hotels in Seville
- 24 Siena or Bologna day trip from Florence?
- 25 Soccer/futbol in Madrid