I expect to be in Rome for four nights in mid-March. The odds are 99% that I will be alone, but a 1% chance exists that a friend will join me.
I would like, if possible to rent a small apartment in a safe area. A studio would work if two beds exist; however, a one bedroom with a pullout sofa would be better.
Does anyone have firsthand experience with a place to recommend? I've looked through this site but seem to find mostly larger apartments more suitable for families. I don't know Rome as well as many other European cities and would appreciate your help.
Apartment 4 Nights Rome
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Italian cooking classes
- 2 Duoro Valley lodging for 3 in June
- 3 Amalfi coast in 4 days starting today, plz advise.
- 4 Croatia-Slovenia-Austria Itinerary Help!
- 5 Small group for Colosseum
- 6 Experience with car service "Paris Cab" and others that have carseats?
- 7 London visit
- 8 best time to book accommodation
- 9 Useful website for France
- 10 Tram 28 safe to travel with kids?
- 11 Portugal with a 3 year old and 1 year old
- 12 Planning 17 days Italy - Switzerland - Germany
- 13 Our Silver Lining Tour: A German Journey & Queen's Day Too
- 14 SIM card for eastern europe
- 15 portugal trip 14 days - where to visit and stay
- 16 Driving to Paris... Parking?
- 17 Water taxi reservations in Venice
- 18 A little help needed for Dordogne area
- 19 London Tube strike scheduled for Apr 28 (2 days) and May 5 (3 days). Help!
- 20 Monet in Normandy
- 21 Train from Barcelona to Madrid
- 22 Any experience with Cave Lodging in Loire Valley?
- 23 Need help making VIP seat reservations on Golden Pass train
- 24 Rome to Pisa or Bologna to Pisa-Train...Help needed!
- 25 Advice for budget trip to Venice, espec trains & Groupons