we're going to be first time in Paris this Summer. I heard that to rent an apartment is better and cheaper them hotel. Is it true??
Any suggestions? What area of Paris is most convenient for tourist?
Appreciate all suggestions.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Kitchenette in hotel room?
- 2 현금바둑이 =홈_피:【"ttx983.com"】추천인:지퍼
- 3 Our Roman Holiday - 8 nights in the Eternal City
- 4 London advice
- 5 London 7 Day Paper Travelcard clarification
- 6 Update on Bob the Navigator
- 7 Eating in Italy with food allergies
- 8 Another Question re Scotland
- 9 Train up the Jungfrau
- 10 Charming areas to explore in London
- 11 BARCELONA! Tapas, tours & towers - flamenco, festas & food!
- 12 Valencia, Spain
- 13 London, Glasgow, and ?
- 14 Visit to Engand
- 15 Lovely Luxembourg!
- 16 Place to stay
- 17 Weird trip - more time in A&E than sightseeing
- 18 Nowhere 'safe' : London attack
- 19 Istria and northern Croatia OR Calabria and Sicily
- 20 Driver"s License & Language
- 21 Paris drinks/dinner GTG April?
- 22 Mantova, Ravenna, Ferrara fall 2017?
- 23 credit and debit cards
- 24 Help w/ 2-week itinerary to Switzerland w/ 7 yr old
- 25 May get together in Paris