My husband and I are planning on travelling to Europe over the summer( June-Aug) and I just can't see how I can fit everything in and also relax so now we are thinking of doing a cruise.
Anyone who can advise us on this as an option I would greatly appreciate it.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 ASADOR EXTEBARRI..and assorted related topics..questions..
- 2 Weekend destination in Ireland
- 3 Italy,Austria,Germany driving vacation
- 4 Lake Como -> Milan -> Last Supper; ferry,train,bus?? Help needed
- 5 Day Trip from London
- 6 A road trip to Florence
- 7 Euro Quiz # 107 - Potpourri!
- 8 heathrow time needed
- 9 Espagne, Olé! Ancient to modern, through Andalucia, Toledo and Madrid
- 10 wandering in venice
- 11 Spain and Portugal in Depth
- 12 3 days Paris -Trying to fit everything in
- 13 Tuscany literature
- 14 HeathrowAirport to bakery
- 15 Scottish pounds where to exchange?
- 16 Paris in the Heat - Packing
- 17 15 nights in Italy
- 18 Iceland
- 19 Final Itinerary help
- 20 Lack of diversity? Venice/Florence/Rome
- 21 Dordogne Guides
- 22 Travelling From Seattle to Italy, Mid May
- 23 Norway in Nutshell - weather
- 24 Your thoughts on day trips out of Venice
- 25 8 Day trip to Swiss and France
Anyway recommend some family mediterranean cruises for 2013?