My husband and I are planning on travelling to Europe over the summer( June-Aug) and I just can't see how I can fit everything in and also relax so now we are thinking of doing a cruise.
Anyone who can advise us on this as an option I would greatly appreciate it.
Anyway recommend some family mediterranean cruises for 2013?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 England & Scotland in April
- 2 Norway -- Nutshell tour and Stavanger
- 3 Amsterdam + Alps + Tuscany in 2 weeks
- 4 Paris Perfect: Which Apt for Honeymoon?
- 5 17days Italy itinerary for Dec
- 6 Is this the right way<>?
- 7 Versailles-How Long to Plan for a Visit to Trianons
- 8 Your favourite places in Bath
- 9 Rental car scams in Italy
- 10 Backpacking Europe in the Winter
- 11 50 and Fabulous in 2015---need help planning my trip to Amalfi, FINALLY
- 12 Rome Areas to stay
- 13 Swiss lakes with elderly relatives
- 14 Adventures in Italy with Momma
- 15 Italy and Croatia
- 16 Vicenza and Padua (Palladian villas) without a car
- 17 Paris French Language School - Help me decide:
- 18 What do you think of this Paris apartment rental?
- 19 First timers travelling through Italy, Switzerland and France in Feb/March
- 20 Italy - Month of July
- 21 Have you recently visited Copenhagen?
- 22 Autumn in Paris
- 23 Europe Tour with Kids
- 24 Has anyone every used a company called Portugal Trails
- 25 St Germain