My husband and I are planning on travelling to Europe over the summer( June-Aug) and I just can't see how I can fit everything in and also relax so now we are thinking of doing a cruise.
Anyone who can advise us on this as an option I would greatly appreciate it.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Why doesn't anyone talk about staying in the 2nd arr in Paris? Am I blind?
- 2 Earthquake info for Perugia and Assisi
- 3 Traveling from Sicily, Italy to Greece
- 4 What Greek islands should I visit
- 5 Beaches in Southern France
- 6 Heat wave in Paris? Learn to live with it!
- 7 3 days to spend in europe
- 8 15+ days in Sicily -- first crack at itinerary
- 9 Advice for Ireland Trip (6 days)
- 10 cell phone companys
- 11 Budget stay in or around Heidelberg
- 12 French lavender and cottages
- 13 Trip Report: Bulgaria, Danube River cruise, and more, May 2016
- 14 Ideas for travel (hiking) in Northern Italy
- 15 Seeking suggestions: Bavaria, Austria, Prague Trip in Fall
- 16 Arrival day suggestions (South Kensington)
- 17 Positano - Sorrento Travel Questions
- 18 Dublin Hotel Advice & Construction
- 19 Stores that sell Knorr products in Munich?
- 20 Buying Louis Vuitton Handbag
- 21 Brixen/ Bressanone: ideas for a few days?
- 22 Swinoujscie Ferry Arrival
- 23 Travel between Paris, Normandy and Brugges
- 24 Travel to Karlsrhue
- 25 Day Trip to Greenland from Reykjavik
Anyway recommend some family mediterranean cruises for 2013?