My husband and I are planning on travelling to Europe over the summer( June-Aug) and I just can't see how I can fit everything in and also relax so now we are thinking of doing a cruise.
Anyone who can advise us on this as an option I would greatly appreciate it.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Newbie - seeking any advice
- 2 Bruges to Brussels Central
- 3 Tour Sicily in 11 days by public transport
- 4 Norway and Netherlands
- 5 MaiTaiTom's "Insane For Spain" - 2015
- 6 Getting married in Europe- Ceremony
- 7 Lisboa upscale hotel choice (??)
- 8 Barcelona
- 9 Croatia vs Prague - suggestion pls
- 10 Going to Istanbul for 3 days
- 11 Travel help laundary
- 12 Paris tipping hotel maids
- 13 Trip planning--Portugal and Spain
- 14 Cinque Terre
- 15 Back for more Honeymoon Help
- 16 After Bordeaux - any suggestions?
- 17 Need trip planning help…How to narrow down
- 18 Restaurant recommendations Athens
- 19 "Meals Game Plan" for Rome, Sorrento, and Florence, per piacere.?
- 20 6 nights in Dublin
- 21 Hotel/Hostel Recommendations
- 22 Lechazo in Castilla; Burgos; Extebarri; Getaria; SS (??)
- 23 Croatia to Italy last week in September through October (Bernina Express?)
- 24 Beaune train station rental car return
- 25 Getting a rheum in Paris, then Django Fest week in Fontainebleau
Anyway recommend some family mediterranean cruises for 2013?