My husband and I are planning on travelling to Europe over the summer( June-Aug) and I just can't see how I can fit everything in and also relax so now we are thinking of doing a cruise.
Anyone who can advise us on this as an option I would greatly appreciate it.
Anyway recommend some family mediterranean cruises for 2013?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Concert at St. Chapelle question
- 2 Giverny in early October?
- 3 Norway Advice
- 4 Renfe site
- 5 Where is this place in Denmark?
- 6 Europe in winter
- 7 Are you following Scotland's upcoming vote on independence?
- 8 Lost SD card 32.0 GB in Europe on June 2013
- 9 Cornwall or Paris?
- 10 A bit MORE of the Camino de Santiago
- 11 Italy tours
- 12 Two Days in Prague
- 13 Jamikins and Bikerscott Head Back to Le Marche
- 14 How many nights in Vienna vs. Salzburg?
- 15 Italy- Car Rental help- in a bit of a jam
- 16 Trip Report, part 1
- 17 Madrid has much less to offer than Barcelona...
- 18 4-5 Days in Switzerland before Paris? Is Berne the place to go?
- 19 Madrid Apartment Rentals
- 20 Rome, and Eastern Europe by older single woman
- 21 Train Travel - Paris to Brussels & Bruges
- 22 20th ANNIVERSARY TRIP ITALY Rome, Florence, Tuscany & other nearby towns.
- 23 Looking for Suggestions - 12 Day Agenda for Greece
- 24 cell phone usage in Italy (US)
- 25 Budapest Parliament Tickets Online