My husband and I are planning on travelling to Europe over the summer( June-Aug) and I just can't see how I can fit everything in and also relax so now we are thinking of doing a cruise.
Anyone who can advise us on this as an option I would greatly appreciate it.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Barcelona to Bordeaux and back in two weeks
- 2 visa appointment experience
- 3 How to go from bergen train station to bergen airport?
- 4 Received Black Friday ads feom Europe
- 5 Holiday in Austria
- 6 Paris Under Seige...
- 7 Christmas windows of Boulevard Haussmann in Paris 2015
- 8 How a Greek DIY expert ended up on a Greek Island Cruise
- 9 4 week trip Turkey
- 10 Glastonbury vs Bath
- 11 Edinburgh apartment choice, please advise
- 12 Rue des Rosiers
- 13 Help Planning Spain Itinerary
- 14 Sample European Itinerary for a solo traveler.
- 15 One day cruise stop Catania Sicily Trip Report
- 16 2 adults & 2 kids in a hotel room in Iceland?
- 17 1&1/2 day 1 night in helsinki
- 18 A Short Holiday Kiev and Chernobyl
- 19 Scotland Trip
- 20 Must be the season of the witch: Nikki's autumn trip to London and Paris
- 21 X-ray machines at train stations in Europe?
- 22 Advices about our itiniary
- 23 Celebrating Christmas Early...in Vienna!
- 24 First trip to Italy-2 weeks with a 9 year old
- 25 Denied entry to UK; could this give me problems going to Estonia?
Anyway recommend some family mediterranean cruises for 2013?