My husband and I are planning on travelling to Europe over the summer( June-Aug) and I just can't see how I can fit everything in and also relax so now we are thinking of doing a cruise.
Anyone who can advise us on this as an option I would greatly appreciate it.
Anyway recommend some family mediterranean cruises for 2013?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Trains
- 2 From Orly to hotel in 8th arrondisement
- 3 Our October trip to Andalucia!
- 4 MaiTaiTom's Paris When It Sizzles; Paris When It Fizzles Anniversary Trip
- 5 Euro Quiz # 65 (Friday)
- 6 scotland trave;
- 7 9 Nights: Venice, AC, and Rome first timer help!!!
- 8 Visit Algarve in mid-April 2015: Yes or No?
- 9 In Defense of the Notoriously Arrogant French Waiter
- 10 Russian-American Relations: safe to travel? Get Visas?
- 11 11:00 am flight from Rome & my husband
- 12 Italy for 5 nights!
- 13 Best Neighborhood To Stay In In Rome
- 14 Airb2b in Paris
- 15 Best of Southern France, your favorites?
- 16 2 Nights in the Pyrenees: Driving Barcelona to San Sebastian
- 17 Barcelona restaurants
- 18 Seaplane service
- 19 What to do and what to see in Moscow in February?
- 20 Freising or Erding?
- 21 Best way to find APARTMENT rental in Rome?
- 22 Central Europe - 16 Days
- 23 Spain ? France ? Croatia - honeymoon 2nd stop
- 24 netherland & belgium 7 days pls help
- 25 Paris Bastille Day