My husband and I are planning on travelling to Europe over the summer( June-Aug) and I just can't see how I can fit everything in and also relax so now we are thinking of doing a cruise.
Anyone who can advise us on this as an option I would greatly appreciate it.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Advice? 2 weeks in Sicily with our 4-year-old
- 2 Need Paris Flight Advice
- 3 Will I need air conditioning near Lucca in early July?
- 4 Spain Andalusia Itinerary Advice
- 5 May or September Andulucia/Munich
- 6 Paris---baguette question???
- 7 Venice - suggestions for hotels just after Easter - mid-April 2017.
- 8 What type of visa is right for me?
- 9 CDG to the 10th on Friday afternoon for 6
- 10 Best area to stay in Valencia
- 11 Spain for 2 weeks in April but what parts?
- 12 Neighborhood Bistros in Paris
- 13 Bologna, Florence, Venice 5 days
- 14 Madrid - time to allow for train
- 15 Help me decide where to go xmas week
- 16 Two Capitals of Central Europe and an Interlude in Frankfurt
- 17 Need help with train service Bologna, Rimini, Rome
- 18 Traveling to Europe mid November - suggestions
- 19 Pyrenees 10-Day Driving Itinerary
- 20 Vienna to Bratislava
- 21 a loss about Paris
- 22 Mallorca: Off the tourist trail
- 23 Want to meet the locals? Some new ideas
- 24 Chip and Sign credit cards usage in europe
- 25 15 Days in Italy - Venice & Rome
Anyway recommend some family mediterranean cruises for 2013?