My husband and I are planning on travelling to Europe over the summer( June-Aug) and I just can't see how I can fit everything in and also relax so now we are thinking of doing a cruise.
Anyone who can advise us on this as an option I would greatly appreciate it.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Scotland Highlands Help
- 2 I'm moving to Italy...one way or another
- 3 Amsterdam, Germany
- 4 Changing planes in Frankfurt
- 5 Ravenna Mosaics
- 6 Our time in Rome
- 7 What do you trust more: Booking or Tripadvisor?
- 8 Berlin, germany
- 9 Does the heat of Europe ever grind you down?
- 10 My 3 Day Umbrian Plan. What do you think?
- 11 Itinerary Critique, please?
- 12 What to shop for in Floeence, Chianti, Montalcino and CT
- 13 Greece Itinerary
- 14 Poland, Czech, Slovak Summer Holiday
- 15 Berlin/Prague/Vienna/Budapest
- 16 Provins as a day trip from Paris
- 17 10 Days in Spain is this do-able or nuts?
- 18 Barcelona and coastal towns
- 19 evening of song and dance
- 20 Hallstatt to Salzburg- getting back transportation questions
- 21 Dinan or Avranches to visit Le Mont St. Michel?
- 22 France 2016: Paris--Avignon--Provence--Nice
- 23 Bed & Breakfast in Ireland - need reservations?
- 24 Germany, Austria, Liechtenstein, Switzerland
- 25 Flaminco recommendations for Seville September 29 to October 1
Anyway recommend some family mediterranean cruises for 2013?