My husband and I are planning on travelling to Europe over the summer( June-Aug) and I just can't see how I can fit everything in and also relax so now we are thinking of doing a cruise.
Anyone who can advise us on this as an option I would greatly appreciate it.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Rue des Rosiers
- 2 Italy museum tickets
- 3 Take your time to see San Gimignano
- 4 Honeymoon in Greece & Norway April/May 2016
- 5 Update on Bob the Navigator
- 6 A couple of questions which are not quite answered
- 7 Interested in Icelandic cuisine?
- 8 Handicap Assistance at Charles de Gaulle - Our Experience
- 9 Barcelona to San Sebastian
- 10 Help with final 6 days of Norway itinerary
- 11 Celebrating Christmas Early...in Vienna!
- 12 Help with air/train logistics in U.K.!
- 13 Paris for Christmas Eve and New Year's Eve
- 14 Shopping in Stockholm, Prague and Warsaw
- 15 What one thing in Paris?
- 16 Holiday in Austria
- 17 Stay in El Born, in Barcelona, and getting to the Languedoc, France
- 18 Christmas Market-ing in the Salzkammergut
- 19 sfo to europe
- 20 Snakes on a Plane? Our Thanksgiving in Paris!
- 21 How a Greek DIY expert ended up on a Greek Island Cruise
- 22 Scotland itinerary, helm me with15 night itinerary
- 23 Visiting Turkey for Fun and Adventure, Oasis or Chaos
- 24 Help Planning Spain Itinerary
- 25 Car rental leaving Rome
Anyway recommend some family mediterranean cruises for 2013?