My husband and I are planning on travelling to Europe over the summer( June-Aug) and I just can't see how I can fit everything in and also relax so now we are thinking of doing a cruise.
Anyone who can advise us on this as an option I would greatly appreciate it.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Madrid/Andalucia Trip
- 2 Language course in Trieste, Northern Italy
- 3 Charming hotels in Paris, please help.
- 4 Fly out Venice or Rome
- 5 Travel from Cinque Terra to Pezenaz, France
- 6 Granada to Seville driving day trip
- 7 Spain - day driver advice
- 8 Sitting at a cafe watching the world go by - hmmm...
- 9 B&Bs in Pisa, Parma & Bologna, Hotel in Milan
- 10 Trains from Istanbul to Budapest
- 11 Help with Crete Itinerary
- 12 London with Teens Trip Report
- 13 Cortona -- just a passing thought
- 14 Dublin & Environs with Teens Trip Report
- 15 Lake Como AREA questions
- 16 RS view on booking.com & the like
- 17 PORTO (???) combine with Galicia??
- 18 Capri is for vacationing, la Dordogne is for living
- 19 Please help with Carry-on Question--CDG!
- 20 Day Trips from Zug in Switzerland
- 21 Late November with a 7-month-old - Portugal?
- 22 Please help: Swiss Pass/Lucerne/Engadine?
- 23 Best walking route Plitvice Lakes
- 24 Bregenzer Festspiele: the opera Carmen
- 25 Charming Balcony Hotel in Le Marais?
Anyway recommend some family mediterranean cruises for 2013?