My husband and I are planning on travelling to Europe over the summer( June-Aug) and I just can't see how I can fit everything in and also relax so now we are thinking of doing a cruise.
Anyone who can advise us on this as an option I would greatly appreciate it.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Bratislava to Budapest by Car May 2016
- 2 Lake Bled, Slovenia by Train
- 3 La Rochelle vs Barcelona
- 4 overnight ferries?
- 5 England/Scotland in January?
- 6 Budapest main train station status
- 7 Best Luggage for Cobblestone/Stairs
- 8 MaiTaiTom's "Insane For Spain" - 2015
- 9 Frankfurt Airport and Train Question
- 10 Seine river cruise help
- 11 So So Excited for Greece trip!
- 12 Packing for Croatia Sept-Oct - Just getting started
- 13 a starting itinerary
- 14 London theatre
- 15 What to do in Dublin/ Waterford in 1 day
- 16 Edinburg for 24 hous
- 17 Day Trip to Sorrento - Help!
- 18 Opera in Prague
- 19 Sicily itinerary advice please
- 20 Sicily: Day trips from Palermo to Erice, Segesta and Cefalu
- 21 Florence: a piece of precious, magical art in its own right
- 22 15 hour layover in London with children, should we leave the airport?
- 23 Don't kill me - 88 days in Paris Airbnb?
- 24 Packing for Croatia (23 days Sept-Oct)
- 25 10 Days in Tuscany
Anyway recommend some family mediterranean cruises for 2013?