My husband and I are planning on travelling to Europe over the summer( June-Aug) and I just can't see how I can fit everything in and also relax so now we are thinking of doing a cruise.
Anyone who can advise us on this as an option I would greatly appreciate it.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Thalys seat assignment hassle
- 2 Our Paris plans
- 3 Have I made a mistake in my apartment choice in Paris?
- 4 Itinerary help for Italy!!
- 5 Visiting Exciting Turkey in the Throes of Restoration
- 6 air conditioning
- 7 Gibraltar-is it worth a stop?
- 8 Travel tips for Budapest-July 2016
- 9 Scandinavian and Baltic Adventure - our trip report
- 10 Have you been to the Ferrari Museum in Italy
- 11 Bath or Exeter
- 12 Rome for a day and a half - what to see/do on 3rd visit?
- 13 Blonde in Amsterdam & Paris: Van Gogh, Gables & the Gare d'Orsay
- 14 Paths of the God's on Amalfi coast?
- 15 Rail Itinerary around Northern/Central Italy
- 16 Need help with Switzerland and Italy iterinary
- 17 Stratford-upon-avon in England
- 18 1st time in Europe - need help
- 19 Barcelona Itinerary
- 20 train connections in the UK
- 21 7 Days, 7 Counties, 3 Generations Southwest Sampler
- 22 Amalfi coast 8 days with 4 yr old
- 23 Amalfi Coast restaurants...are dinner reservations a must?
- 24 Plug to carry for US gadget charging
- 25 Avignon: hotel l'europe or cloitre st louis and gordes
Anyway recommend some family mediterranean cruises for 2013?