I'm going on my first trip to Ireland the end of August. When visiting other countries, it was possible to purchase tickets to certain venues and sites on-line ahead of time to avoid standing in line and save time. Are there any sites like that that I should be aware of? My guidebook is not mentioning it, so I thought I'd ask the experts here. We are going to Dublin, then Galway, ROK/Dingle, Cork, Kilkenny. Thanks!
Anything to pre-book for my trip to Ireland?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Mailing prescription meds to France?
- 2 Lauterbrunnen area (with baby)
- 3 Driving from London to Scotland.
- 4 Thello Train Ticket - Oct 11 - Paris to Venice - "temporarily closed"
- 5 Determing Location of FIRST BIG TRIP - Where do go in Italy?
- 6 where to stay in Germany
- 7 First trip we lost a car, this trip we lose a lady
- 8 FIRST TRIP TO PARIS/ITALY
- 9 Christmas Market 2014 Itinerary help
- 10 Barcelona apartment input, please
- 11 Majorca - where to stay?
- 12 Basel - Day Trip
- 13 5 days in Florence - how would you do it?
- 14 Beer baths, bears and bespoke cocktails in the Beskydy mountains.
- 15 Spending money in Italy?
- 16 Driving Holiday Austria-Switzerland-Italy/Germany-Austria
- 17 Train pass for travel in Italy, France, and Netherlands??
- 18 How to make this adventure work?
- 19 There Nights in Venice - Lodging, Tour, Places, Language
- 20 Keeping it el cheapo in Copenhagen Paris and Barcelona!
- 21 Moving to Bayswater (London) - How is the neighborhood?
- 22 There Nights in Paris - Lodging, Tour, Places, Language
- 23 There Nights in London - Lodging, Tour, Places
- 24 I went to Paris in June
- 25 Photography Trip Ideas in Eastern Europe