I'm going on my first trip to Ireland the end of August. When visiting other countries, it was possible to purchase tickets to certain venues and sites on-line ahead of time to avoid standing in line and save time. Are there any sites like that that I should be aware of? My guidebook is not mentioning it, so I thought I'd ask the experts here. We are going to Dublin, then Galway, ROK/Dingle, Cork, Kilkenny. Thanks!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Scilly Islands --Abbey Gardens --Tresco
- 2 UK in May and June
- 3 Spain: train/rental car help
- 4 Looking for a UK coach tour company for seniors
- 5 Estonia, Finland, and Iceland: Summer 2017
- 6 Cash and Czech Crowns
- 7 London GTG - early Oct are you available?
- 8 Paris Metro Entrances. How to find?
- 9 For Paris-knowledgable - best neighborhood to stay a week-plus
- 10 13 nights in switzerland
- 11 Alhambra
- 12 Norway in a nutshell in Winter Itinerary
- 13 Uber or driver/tour guide in Cotswolds?
- 14 Copenhagen or Stockholm? for music
- 15 Request Hotel Suggestion in London
- 16 Help Needed for 8/20: Train from Salzburg to Garmisch
- 17 This Pirate goes to Penzance, and then on to the land of Fire and Ice
- 18 Thinking about the Fjords
- 19 Salzburg-storing luggage at train station
- 20 Athens, Greece to Venice...maybe my favorite trip yet?
- 21 Berlin activities -need help with organisation, please
- 22 Black Forest base 7-10 days - public transport
- 23 Base in Rhine or Mosel?
- 24 Mr & Mrs Annhig need your help planning bucket list trip to Switzerland
- 25 Italy - 21 Day Itinerary for May, 2018