I'm going on my first trip to Ireland the end of August. When visiting other countries, it was possible to purchase tickets to certain venues and sites on-line ahead of time to avoid standing in line and save time. Are there any sites like that that I should be aware of? My guidebook is not mentioning it, so I thought I'd ask the experts here. We are going to Dublin, then Galway, ROK/Dingle, Cork, Kilkenny. Thanks!
Anything to pre-book for my trip to Ireland?
- 1 suggestions for a base in france -rouen to st malo in 4 days
- 2 Chambermaid tipping
- 3 Itinerary Help: Amsterdam-Zurich/Basel-Geneva in 10 days?
- 4 Euro Train
- 5 Unique excursion/experience in Paris
- 6 15 days in Europe,
- 7 Confirming..."Buy train tickets the day of departure" advice....M/V/Rome
- 8 Madrid to Sevilla
- 9 London, Paris, and Brussels 2014
- 10 More help with housing in Puglia
- 11 Ira Has Been Kidnapped
- 12 Taxi Availability from Bus Station
- 13 Please help with this Switzerland/Italy itinerary
- 14 Advantages and Disadvantages of Visiting Turkey At This Time
- 15 Need help for visits to Belgium?
- 16 Are they doing this yet in Paris and Rome?
- 17 Barcelona - Hotel Help
- 18 Bells, Balls and a Basilica – Cooking in Abruzzo; Eating & Drinking In Rome
- 19 7 days in Andalucia
- 20 Advice on relocating to Italy?
- 21 first european holiday itinery
- 22 Need info on smoking in Dijon area
- 23 Popping in and out of Ireland
- 24 Best option for Dollars to Euros for apartment payment"
- 25 Cycling and wine-tasting through Italy, Slovenia and Croatia