I'm going on my first trip to Ireland the end of August. When visiting other countries, it was possible to purchase tickets to certain venues and sites on-line ahead of time to avoid standing in line and save time. Are there any sites like that that I should be aware of? My guidebook is not mentioning it, so I thought I'd ask the experts here. We are going to Dublin, then Galway, ROK/Dingle, Cork, Kilkenny. Thanks!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 daily itinerary ideas for southern Languedoc and Rousillon
- 2 Sankt Goar to Cologne
- 3 Paris in July - side trip to South of France
- 4 Public Transportation in Vienna: Borderline Organized Crime
- 5 Classical Music in Milan
- 6 Sienna with kids
- 7 12 nights in Greek islands
- 8 Would you give up time in Malaga for more time in Granada?
- 9 Pera palace hotel Istanbul
- 10 2 Weeks Amsterdam, Belgium, Germany, Salzburg
- 11 Paris authorities raid suspected illegal vacation rentals in 1er & 6er
- 12 Paris food tours?
- 13 Trip Report:Rome, Florence, Tuscany in December
- 14 Andalusia itinerary comments & advice please!
- 15 Validating train tickets - Germany, Switzwerland
- 16 Second thoughts about pour Germany trip...help me !
- 17 FIRST TIME VISIT TO SWITZERLAND
- 18 London, Edinburgh, Italy..HELP!
- 19 Cheap airfare to Europe?
- 20 Please help with my almost 3 week itinerary for Croatia
- 21 Perugia and Rome by train and bus
- 22 Italy/Switzerland in the fall
- 23 Croatia, Slovenia, Austria with Preschoolers
- 24 Need help paring down my 3 week intinerary Benelux/Germany!
- 25 Athens hotel with - you guessed it - view of the Acropolis