I'm going on my first trip to Ireland the end of August. When visiting other countries, it was possible to purchase tickets to certain venues and sites on-line ahead of time to avoid standing in line and save time. Are there any sites like that that I should be aware of? My guidebook is not mentioning it, so I thought I'd ask the experts here. We are going to Dublin, then Galway, ROK/Dingle, Cork, Kilkenny. Thanks!
Anything to pre-book for my trip to Ireland?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Train to Airport in Venice
- 2 Chip but no PIN
- 3 What still confounds you about travel?
- 4 Venice canal boats--best deals?
- 5 Itinerary: 13 day trip to Greece
- 6 Foie gras, redux
- 7 Pre-Purchasing Train Tickets
- 8 Dublin Tour Companies
- 9 Naxos Island: Best Way to Get Around?
- 10 Day trips from Seville
- 11 Oktoberfest reservations
- 12 Anyone been to Rhodes,Crete,etc. over Christmas?
- 13 Duoro Valley lodging for 3 in June
- 14 Long Weekend in Lisbon - Loved it!
- 15 Switzerland and Piedmont, Italy itinerary suggestions
- 16 Completely off the beaten track on the Petite Ceinture
- 17 Southern France
- 18 Anniversary Dinner in Paris
- 19 Two weeks in Paris ... how to fill?
- 20 Must see in Dubrovnik
- 21 Advice for budget trip to Venice, espec trains & Groupons
- 22 Travel over Col du Puymorens and lunch.
- 23 Turin: Have you used the Torino+Piemonte card?
- 24 Mosquitos in Amsterdam
- 25 Golfing in Ireland