I'm going on my first trip to Ireland the end of August. When visiting other countries, it was possible to purchase tickets to certain venues and sites on-line ahead of time to avoid standing in line and save time. Are there any sites like that that I should be aware of? My guidebook is not mentioning it, so I thought I'd ask the experts here. We are going to Dublin, then Galway, ROK/Dingle, Cork, Kilkenny. Thanks!
Anything to pre-book for my trip to Ireland?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Dare I ask a Transportation Question?
- 2 A Winter Wander – Engadine and Berner Oberland
- 3 Spain in 18days -finalizing itinerary and a special bday celebration!
- 4 A little help with our Dordogne itinerary
- 5 Calling Jamikins
- 6 How far in advance should I book my car rentals ?
- 7 From CDG to the Seventh?
- 8 HS Seniors in Finland and the Baltics - How to plan their spending
- 9 Barcelona to Girona: Rent a Car or just take the train?
- 10 Zurich, Switzerland
- 11 iDTGV Sales Open Today for Travel through September 11, 2014
- 12 Cilento, Calabria and Basilicata: Help fill in a few blanks for us
- 13 Sim Card for Data Plan
- 14 London tube
- 15 Day trip from London to Paris
- 16 Need to visit a hospital in Athens
- 17 5am arrival in Dublin
- 18 Last day in Italy with kids, Bologna or Venice?
- 19 Hotel in Venice
- 20 We saw London, we saw France as well as The Netherlands and Belgium
- 21 Apartment in Rome - location opinions please
- 22 Europe-21 days in September 2014
- 23 Great Britain Travel- London / Edinburgh
- 24 What are the best places to see in England
- 25 London hotel