I'm going on my first trip to Ireland the end of August. When visiting other countries, it was possible to purchase tickets to certain venues and sites on-line ahead of time to avoid standing in line and save time. Are there any sites like that that I should be aware of? My guidebook is not mentioning it, so I thought I'd ask the experts here. We are going to Dublin, then Galway, ROK/Dingle, Cork, Kilkenny. Thanks!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Help plan trip to Coppenhagen and Stockholm
- 2 How to save money when travellin' to London
- 3 First trip to Italy
- 4 Safe to bring jewelry onboard
- 5 Travel vs. Babies
- 6 St Tropez vs Monaco
- 7 Amalfi Coast to Barcelona
- 8 Trip Report on A Perfect Three Days in S. Corsica
- 9 Le Marche Research Help
- 10 Northern lights in December
- 11 Glorious -- 18 days in Sicily
- 12 Verona and Lake Garda
- 13 Planning a self drive tour of the uk next april
- 14 Another strong earthquake in central Italy
- 15 Suggestions for Drive to Milan
- 16 European Cooking Secrets
- 17 Need suggestions for musical Events in Rome
- 18 20 Days in Europe
- 19 The Local at -- Bavarian Police: Europe under Siege
- 20 Copenhagen to Oslo to Amsterdam: Are we nuts?
- 21 Lake Garda, Where to stay
- 22 Italy - rental car damages query
- 23 Ger's Trip to Rome & Bologna
- 24 London's Must Sights!
- 25 McRent, Germany - AVOID!!!