I'm going on my first trip to Ireland the end of August. When visiting other countries, it was possible to purchase tickets to certain venues and sites on-line ahead of time to avoid standing in line and save time. Are there any sites like that that I should be aware of? My guidebook is not mentioning it, so I thought I'd ask the experts here. We are going to Dublin, then Galway, ROK/Dingle, Cork, Kilkenny. Thanks!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 YAHOO@ Password Reset CONTACT ☎ 1:800:982:8520 Technical SUPP0RTCAre
- 2 Day trips from Seville -Granada, Cadiz&Jerez or white villages
- 3 Now to Madrid
- 4 Laura and Steve's Spanish Adventure
- 5 3 days solo in London
- 6 Charming hotels in Paris, please help.
- 7 Chania
- 8 Edinbrugh
- 9 Berlin to ?
- 10 Riviera di Ponente in mid October
- 11 Hotels in Turin
- 12 Help on ancient history route
- 13 Where Would You? (1 random night in Dec btwn Bologna and Montepulciano)
- 14 Studying art in English in venice
- 15 Iphone 6 usage in multiple European Countries
- 16 Konigsee or Wolfgangsee for a stay of 3 days ?
- 17 15 days in Croatia - Advise Needed
- 18 Forte dei Marmi - must see/do list
- 19 4 Days in Europe! Paris, Lisbon, or...?
- 20 Forte dei Marmi with kids.....
- 21 Trip Report: Italy with the bambinos!
- 22 Getting out of Glasgow - ideas needed
- 23 Day hikes in Switzerland
- 24 Greek Mainland Itinerary
- 25 Croatia itinerary - need advice