As part of my Europe tour, I had planned to be in CZ as follows:
6th May: Drive from Vienna to Prague
7th May: Prague sight seeing
8th May: Prague sight seeing
9th May: Drive from Prague to Salzburg via Cesky Krumlov (have heard this drive is beautiful)
I just realised that 8th May is a public holiday in CZ. Would that then be a waste of day for me? Please advise, I might be able to reschedule. Many thanks!
Anything to do in Prague on 8th May?
- 1 Where to stay in London in July
- 2 Barcelona neighborhoods and hotels
- 3 Tales from Venice, Bologna, Pienza and Rome
- 4 Swiss visit - Mürren for Berner Oberland and Chur? Sargans? for Engadin hub
- 5 Loire Valley & Brittany - recommendations?
- 6 Solo Female First Time Traveler - Scared to Death
- 7 Hiking in Germany/Innsbruck/Salzburg and where else?
- 8 Slovenia/Northern Croatia in mid-August - hotel and other advice?
- 9 Ireland's Murphy's Pub's
- 10 This is a great book if you are visiting Venice
- 11 What is the best food in France?
- 12 Easyjet luggage/ baggage
- 13 ferry to Harwich
- 14 Barcelona experts PLEASE pick which of these 2,apartments I should rent
- 15 Reporting from Paris May 12-25
- 16 Comfortable shoes to wear in Italy this summer and not look like a tourist
- 17 Berlin Hotels
- 18 UK in the Fall: Trip Suggestions
- 19 One way car rental Lisbon to Bordeaux
- 20 Ireland----the isle of pleasant surprises!
- 21 Bathrooms Along This Itinerary (Day in Rome)
- 22 Who has travelled with Smart Tours or Friendly Planet??
- 23 Help with Greece+Istanbul Itinerary
- 24 Tennyson Home
- 25 Istanbul Hotels