As part of my Europe tour, I had planned to be in CZ as follows:
6th May: Drive from Vienna to Prague
7th May: Prague sight seeing
8th May: Prague sight seeing
9th May: Drive from Prague to Salzburg via Cesky Krumlov (have heard this drive is beautiful)
I just realised that 8th May is a public holiday in CZ. Would that then be a waste of day for me? Please advise, I might be able to reschedule. Many thanks!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 YAHOO GOT THE APP Contact 1;800;982;8520 Tec^h CAre 24/7
- 2 Milan/Venice/Florence in October?
- 3 Trip to Barcelona, london, Paris, and Amsterdam/Dublin
- 4 Day Trip to Capri: Advice Needed
- 5 David's Abbreviated Iceland Trip Report
- 6 Happy birthday ATM
- 7 Trouble Getting from Tours to Orly
- 8 Madrid/Andalucia Trip
- 9 Can I visit Rotterdam on a 6h40 min layover in Schiphol?
- 10 Sicily in 3 Weeks
- 11 Car Service, CDG to Paris hotel.
- 12 2 days in Lugano area
- 13 Travel from Cinque Terra to Pezenaz, France
- 14 Plane to Train Connection-CDG to Gare De Lyon
- 15 Dordogne for 6 full days in early September itinerary for comment!
- 16 PORTO (???) combine with Galicia??
- 17 Day trip from Amsterdam for college girls
- 18 Lisbon to San Sebastián to Madrid itinerary help!
- 19 LONG Trip Report Barcelona & Costa Brava June 2017
- 20 Berlin to ?
- 21 3 Weeks in Sicilia!!
- 22 Scotland & UK: 2 weeks with Sheep & Cows
- 23 Preliminary Trip Planning for Venice/Florence/Umbria in late September
- 24 Please help: Swiss Pass/Lucerne/Engadine?
- 25 Trip Report – London, Devon and Somerset