My sister and I will be in Spain in early January and wanted to drive through La Rioja on our way from Barcelona to Bilbao, but I'm starting to see that a lot is closed (hotels, restaurants). Is anything open around the 9th & 10th of January? Or should we pick a different route?
Anything in La Rioja open in January?
- 1 Swiss visit - Mürren for Berner Oberland and Chur? Sargans? for Engadin hub
- 2 Should We Do Segovia With only 2 1/2 Days in Madrid?
- 3 Cell Phone for Italy travel
- 4 France Cities for a 14 Day Winter Trip?
- 5 Train tickets
- 6 London on a sunny day
- 7 A bit of Scotland, wing mirror casualty, 7 days in London, and a Fodors GTG
- 8 A chacun son goût
- 9 Italy-Locarno or Stresa
- 10 Lake Thun/ Lake Brienz in October
- 11 Am I in an unsafe Parisian neighborhood?
- 12 Train from Civitavecchia port to Rome
- 13 Train from Dresden to Nueburg DO in July
- 14 Daytrip from Waterford to Kilkenny
- 15 1st, 6th or 7th in Paris
- 16 Savona - San Remo - where to spend the night?
- 17 portugal
- 18 12 days, 3 couples, one week in London Sept 2013
- 19 I Need To Vent!
- 20 6.5 hour layover in Lisbon, Portugal
- 21 TR Provence, Israel, Switzerland, Italy..April 16 a day of AA infamy
- 22 Zurich to Montreux to Paris round trip - drive or train??
- 23 Venice experts--the apartment in Castello or the one in Canareggio
- 24 2 weeks in Copenhagen-Helsinki-Stockholm
- 25 Brive - drop off point for Avis