I am all set for my trip to Paris and found a place I want to stay in Paris through http://www.parisdeluxerentals.com
In trying to make my reservation and send a deposit through wire transfer, my bank representative made me second guess whether this is a trustworthy rental place. I've googled them multiple times and saw a couple positive reviews on Trip Advisor but was wondering if anyone here has experience with them? Thanks!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Paris and London Christmas / NY EVE
- 2 12 Day Central Europe Itinerary
- 3 Paris hotels
- 4 LONDON - New Years Eve
- 5 Urgent- Pleaseee HELP - Spain, Italy or France for Xmass and New years
- 6 Vienna, Austria for 5 days in early June
- 7 Car Rental in France (Insurance + Add'l Driver Questions?)
- 8 Scotland-Looking for itinerary advice for 9 day trip
- 9 Budapest in December 2017
- 10 In Search of Montalbano - the ups and downs of 10 days in Eastern Sicily
- 11 Italy Sept 26-Oct 6 2017
- 12 Trek through Eur
- 13 Croatia Itinerary Help
- 14 After Beaune, need suggestions for the next 10 days
- 15 Swiss Trip Itineraryand Charges
- 16 Last minute (next week) London GTG?
- 17 Roma Pass
- 18 For a Taste of Four Cultures on Two Contınents
- 19 Amsterdam hotels
- 20 Denmark or Sweden?
- 21 Europe itinerary questions
- 22 London Hotels
- 23 Flying into Copenhagen (1st trip to Europe)
- 24 We're here!
- 25 Has anyone rented from Allinclusive! Rent a Car ?