I am all set for my trip to Paris and found a place I want to stay in Paris through http://www.parisdeluxerentals.com
In trying to make my reservation and send a deposit through wire transfer, my bank representative made me second guess whether this is a trustworthy rental place. I've googled them multiple times and saw a couple positive reviews on Trip Advisor but was wondering if anyone here has experience with them? Thanks!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Paris advice with kids
- 2 Cycling Nice into Italy along the coast
- 3 Visiting Positano and Amalfi
- 4 Cap Ferrat, Antibe, Luberon?
- 5 8-days in Greece, Rhodes or Crete?
- 6 Worst flight booking with edreams
- 7 Paris travel help
- 8 Anyone stay at Homeaway: Villa Iride in Praiano, Amalfi Coast?
- 9 Time to tell on yourself (embarassing travel stories)
- 10 Allocating time in Barcelona - Gaudi tickets
- 11 Getting to Eilean Donan Castle
- 12 paris hotel easy commute to Palais de Congres
- 13 Châteauneuf-du-Pape Wine tours and Luberon Wine Producers
- 14 Lonely Planet‘s Best in Europe list-your thoughts please
- 15 8 days vacation to Switzerland & Austria
- 16 One night in the Dolomites
- 17 Favourite Alpine and Mediterranean place?
- 18 Airport Transit Visa
- 19 Ireland base towns (and timing) - Connemara/W. Cork?
- 20 Need advice on multi-day, multi-museum private tours in Paris
- 21 Where in Greece
- 22 Help with Scotland Itinerary
- 23 Vatican tour
- 24 Has the Paris Museum Pass lost its luster?
- 25 Day in Capri