I inquired on an apartment via VRBO and the person who responded said that it was no longer available and gave me several other options. She referred me to their website
www.furnished-apartments-rental.com and when I clicked on the link, it opened another window with the web address http://site.apariscommechezsoi.com/index.php?langue=en.
On the website's home page, it seems that the name of the agency is called Short Time Rentals.
I am just a bit puzzled with these three different names and of the fact that I don't seem to have read about them previously. I tried doing a search in the archives and can't find anything. Hoping that someone might have encountered them and have feedback. They do have a couple of apartments I am really interested in.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Katyn massacres
- 2 Paris/Loire Valley than ?
- 3 Italy Puglia and Le Marche
- 4 EuropeTravel-Trivia Quiz #152
- 5 2 weeks in Europe - itenerary help
- 6 Which cities are a must in Croatia, Bosnia&Herzegovina and Montenegro?
- 7 Beginning Itinerary Guidance
- 8 3 days in Ortygia Sicily
- 9 Airport Transfer from Edinburgh Center to Glasgow Airport
- 10 Driving in Corwall-The Nitty Gritty
- 11 Krakow Day Trips - Renting a car vs. Taking a tour
- 12 Food in Positano
- 13 Antibes or Villefranche-sur-Mer?
- 14 Ireland hotel questions
- 15 Christmas in London; New Year's in Edinburgh
- 16 Italy
- 17 Credit or debit card or cash in Europe
- 18 3 weeks in Spain
- 19 Emergencies in Ireland
- 20 If you had to choose one......
- 21 How to Pick Up Vatican Tickets
- 22 Suggest Itinerary for 2 Nights in Lake District - Grasmere
- 23 tours/attractions worth paying for in Prague/Vienna/Budapest/Krakow
- 24 Boat hire in Arcachon
- 25 Scotland-Looking for itinerary advice for 9 day trip
Anyone used this rental agency called Short Time Rental in Paris,