I inquired on an apartment via VRBO and the person who responded said that it was no longer available and gave me several other options. She referred me to their website
www.furnished-apartments-rental.com and when I clicked on the link, it opened another window with the web address http://site.apariscommechezsoi.com/index.php?langue=en.
On the website's home page, it seems that the name of the agency is called Short Time Rentals.
I am just a bit puzzled with these three different names and of the fact that I don't seem to have read about them previously. I tried doing a search in the archives and can't find anything. Hoping that someone might have encountered them and have feedback. They do have a couple of apartments I am really interested in.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Scotland-Looking for itinerary advice for 9 day trip
- 2 5 Day trip with wife & teens - Nice to Paris
- 3 Urgent- Pleaseee HELP - Spain, Italy or France for Xmass and New years
- 4 Which airport for Bellagio?
- 5 Destination from London by train, advice please
- 6 Bernese Oberland + Luzern 4 days
- 7 Summer Travel order
- 8 After Beaune, need suggestions for the next 10 days
- 9 Overnight trip from Barcelona
- 10 Copenhagen to Stockholm
- 11 Mont St. Michel in winter
- 12 Swiss Travel Pass
- 13 Travel insurance for Dutch residents question
- 14 Northern Italy with 2 kids itinerary help
- 15 Paris- 1 B.R. APT.
- 16 Another tipping question: concierges
- 17 24 hours in Zurich
- 18 One day on the Amalfi coast
- 19 Beautiful Ireland: a 3-week solo journey.
- 20 Honeymoon on a Budget
- 21 Trip suggestion
- 22 I need help deciding ASAP!
- 23 Places to visit during a semester in Spain
- 24 Spain in July
- 25 Dijon in December!
Anyone used this rental agency called Short Time Rental in Paris,