I inquired on an apartment via VRBO and the person who responded said that it was no longer available and gave me several other options. She referred me to their website
www.furnished-apartments-rental.com and when I clicked on the link, it opened another window with the web address http://site.apariscommechezsoi.com/index.php?langue=en.
On the website's home page, it seems that the name of the agency is called Short Time Rentals.
I am just a bit puzzled with these three different names and of the fact that I don't seem to have read about them previously. I tried doing a search in the archives and can't find anything. Hoping that someone might have encountered them and have feedback. They do have a couple of apartments I am really interested in.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Looking for a unique 3 days in Venice
- 2 Four Nights free after Monmouth, Wales & before London.
- 3 Rome to venice
- 4 Two weeks in Italy flying in and out of Milan
- 5 Day trip to Lake Como from Milan
- 6 Flying into London and Flying out of Edinburgh
- 7 Recommendation for GPS with Europe maps
- 8 Americans moving to Europe - Suggestions?
- 9 Ireland last minute recommendations
- 10 Can I do Stonehenge and Bath from Isle of Wight in 1 day?
- 11 The Roads Less Traveled: Traversing France With Mai Tai Tom & Tracy
- 12 Areas in Milan
- 13 Melia Colbert Paris
- 14 Perugia
- 15 Review Final Iceland Itinerary Please
- 16 Weighing hand luggage at CDG security now
- 17 Help please
- 18 Frustrated about Smolensk
- 19 One Month in Italy - Where would you base yourself?
- 20 Itinerary Advice London and Paris with 2 Adults 2 Children (7 and 8.5)
- 21 St Denis Cathedral
- 22 Initial itinerary - 1 month in Greece
- 23 Parma, Reggio or Modena for a year?
- 24 CDG much improved
- 25 Praiano
Anyone used this rental agency called Short Time Rental in Paris,