I inquired on an apartment via VRBO and the person who responded said that it was no longer available and gave me several other options. She referred me to their website
www.furnished-apartments-rental.com and when I clicked on the link, it opened another window with the web address http://site.apariscommechezsoi.com/index.php?langue=en.
On the website's home page, it seems that the name of the agency is called Short Time Rentals.
I am just a bit puzzled with these three different names and of the fact that I don't seem to have read about them previously. I tried doing a search in the archives and can't find anything. Hoping that someone might have encountered them and have feedback. They do have a couple of apartments I am really interested in.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Help Needed for 8/20: Train from Salzburg to Garmisch
- 2 UK or France or elsewhere, July 2018, good price from west coast?
- 3 Norway in a nutshell in Winter Itinerary
- 4 Looking for a UK coach tour company for seniors
- 5 Wine visits from Barcelona
- 6 Request Hotel Suggestion in London
- 7 Travelling to Russia during FIFA
- 8 Suggestions for 3 greek islands
- 9 Harry Potter, London Theater
- 10 Spain: train/rental car help
- 11 Barcelona rental for two couples??
- 12 Athens hotel with Acropolis view from room/balcony
- 13 Highclare Castle
- 14 Paris Metro Entrances. How to find?
- 15 First time to Spain: Seville & Madrid
- 16 Slovenia, Austria, Switzerland, Italy - scenic road trips/countryside?
- 17 Florence hotels: JK Place vs. Antica Torre di Via Tornabuoni
- 18 Cash and Czech Crowns
- 19 Loire Valley best place to linger
- 20 Estonia, Finland, and Iceland: Summer 2017
- 21 Help with 12 day UK Itinerary!
- 22 Mr & Mrs Annhig need your help planning bucket list trip to Switzerland
- 23 Salzburg-storing luggage at train station
- 24 Only 3 days: Asturias or French Basque?
- 25 Salzburg itinerary review
Anyone used this rental agency called Short Time Rental in Paris,