I inquired on an apartment via VRBO and the person who responded said that it was no longer available and gave me several other options. She referred me to their website
www.furnished-apartments-rental.com and when I clicked on the link, it opened another window with the web address http://site.apariscommechezsoi.com/index.php?langue=en.
On the website's home page, it seems that the name of the agency is called Short Time Rentals.
I am just a bit puzzled with these three different names and of the fact that I don't seem to have read about them previously. I tried doing a search in the archives and can't find anything. Hoping that someone might have encountered them and have feedback. They do have a couple of apartments I am really interested in.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 (U.S) CHARTER Password Reset CONTACT ☎1:800:681:7208 CHARTER Tec*h SUPPORT
- 2 Late November with a 7-month-old - Portugal?
- 3 Please help: Swiss Pass/Lucerne/Engadine?
- 4 Best walking route Plitvice Lakes
- 5 London with Teens Trip Report
- 6 Bregenzer Festspiele: the opera Carmen
- 7 Cortona -- just a passing thought
- 8 Sitting at a cafe watching the world go by - hmmm...
- 9 Charming Balcony Hotel in Le Marais?
- 10 Trip Report: Italy with the bambinos!
- 11 Day trip from Amsterdam for college girls
- 12 Trains from Istanbul to Budapest
- 13 Madrid/Andalucia Trip
- 14 Madrird and Seville
- 15 Greece
- 16 Ludwig Castles
- 17 3 Weeks in Sicilia!!
- 18 FYI, Bourdain in Porto, this Sunday (July 2)
- 19 Lake Como AREA questions
- 20 RS view on booking.com & the like
- 21 Konigsee or Wolfgangsee for a stay of 3 days ?
- 22 Italy- dolomites and cinque terre
- 23 David's Abbreviated Iceland Trip Report
- 24 Help on ancient history route
- 25 2 weeks Croatia Itinerary - Doable??
Anyone used this rental agency called Short Time Rental in Paris,