This is new all business class airline flying between Newark and Paris. The prices are good. My son who lives in the NYC area is looking into using them for a spring trip to Paris. My only advise is to get trip insurance in case the company does not survive. Have any of you used this airline?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Sisi Ticket - skip line at Hofburg?
- 2 Florence To Paris Via Overnight Train?
- 3 Traveling in Belgium
- 4 Day trips from Venice and Rome
- 5 Pienza vs. San Gimignano for 4 nights?
- 6 Notes on St. Petersburg
- 7 May Honeymoon in Sorrento?
- 8 10 Day Backpacking Itinerary
- 9 Jamikins and Bikerscott do Le Marche (Again)
- 10 Appenzell in December?
- 11 Swiss Trains not on time and boats not run at all - great time
- 12 Booking.com trustworthy?
- 13 Central London indoor swimming locations
- 14 Lisbon to San Sebastián to Madrid itinerary help!
- 15 Three Weeks in Italy - So Excited!
- 16 My nephew’s visit to Edinburgh (or, OMG to be 18 again.)
- 17 Euro road trip – looking for advice please
- 18 Best hotel other than Sirenuse in Positano for honeymoon?
- 19 crete or santorini in Oct.
- 20 Hiking Tips in Scotland
- 21 Rick Steves Pickpocketed in Paris!
- 22 Provence to Paris via Burgundy
- 23 4 days in france w 4 kids
- 24 2 Weeks in Switzerland w/kids?
- 25 PRAGUE-TOP 10 THINGS TO DO