This is new all business class airline flying between Newark and Paris. The prices are good. My son who lives in the NYC area is looking into using them for a spring trip to Paris. My only advise is to get trip insurance in case the company does not survive. Have any of you used this airline?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 "Never Mind"
- 2 Spending Money for a 30 day trip
- 3 신논현휴게텔 신논현오피 아달 www.adal.ml 신논현건마 신논현마사지
- 4 www.adal.ml 아찔한 달리기 시흥오피 시흥건마 시흥휴게텔 시흥마사지 시흥키스방
- 5 Path of the Gods / Amalfi coast
- 6 Trump alleged to be "keen" for US to join Commonwealth
- 7 Well with itinerary North East Italy (again please!)
- 8 Southern Croatia and side trips itinerary recommendations
- 9 Ireland last minute recommendations
- 10 Nafplio to Hydra
- 11 Oslo-Flam-Borgund-Balestrand in one day?
- 12 Portugal and Spain itinerary help!
- 13 Comments on locations/sestieri, please
- 14 "Best" train route Interlaken to Salzburg
- 15 Daytime flights - US East Coast to Paris?
- 16 Prague itinerary advice
- 17 Fodors monitors - "view profile" not available on Foxfire
- 18 Proposed itinerary for Iceland
- 19 Santorini lodging
- 20 3 nights Santorini suggestions with a child- is akrotiri a good location?
- 21 Driving Excursions/Day Trips outside of Edinburgh
- 22 Fine-tuning Requested: Naxos, Santorini, Athens Itinerary
- 23 info Faro & Algarve
- 24 3 Month Europe Itineray -- please critique
- 25 Favorite restaurants in Provence???