This is new all business class airline flying between Newark and Paris. The prices are good. My son who lives in the NYC area is looking into using them for a spring trip to Paris. My only advise is to get trip insurance in case the company does not survive. Have any of you used this airline?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 안전놀이터추천［※］Ac2323 . CoM［※］boa 메이저놀이터 사다리사이트
- 2 15 days in Denmark / Sweden in May 17
- 3 13 days Sweden-Norway-Denmark itinerary help
- 4 Shortest wait for the Vatican without prebooking online?
- 5 Denmark or Sweden?
- 6 Iceland trip report!
- 7 Couscous
- 8 Bernese Oberland
- 9 My Topic Title Edinburgh to Heathrow BA flight on Monday Question?
- 10 [Needed Recs] Cheap, widely available, good wine in Italy?
- 11 Switzerland swiss mountain passes so confusing, jungfrou
- 12 Moscow Favorites
- 13 Sarlat & Surrounding Towns Restaurants
- 14 Fueled by gluten, caffeine, and alcohol - two weeks in France
- 15 Purchasing travel insurance in the UK
- 16 TIM in FCO - update
- 17 Need help deciphering benefits of Swiss train pass vs German 25% off...
- 18 Life's most embarrassing moments
- 19 8 days vacation to Switzerland & Austria
- 20 Europe Winter Itinerary
- 21 Rome-Switzerland-Paris-Rome 2 week trip
- 22 How Best to spend 13 days in Italy
- 23 Swimming in Lake Bled?
- 24 Itinerary Advice - Dublin to Shannon
- 25 Train/car from Madrid to Toledo tomorrow